Meyer HHO - TESLA AEther propulsion, AC/DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meyer HHO - TESLA AEther propulsion, AC/DC

OK, so I was reading Occult Ether Physics by William Lyne, and it dawned on me that Stan Meyer must have been using the EXACT same system Tesla invented for flying saucers!

He used high voltage Positive DC, and HIGH FREQUENCY AC on the ground.

Tesla used this system to make the Aether flow in a way that synthesized momentum. The Positive DC causes a 1 way influx, and the AC on the rear causes a blocking effect, thereby channeling the Aether into the ship, and converting it directly to energy! (electric force is 10^40 times stronger than "gravity")

If you apply this to a dipolar fluid, it will be the first thing to take the abuse, rather than the aether....and it takes WAY WAY WAY less voltage to do the trick.

The ac is pulsed at a frequency that is faster than the dielectric relaxation time of the water...but the high voltage from the positive plate still wants electrons, and the water allows them to flow from the covalent bonds into the circuit

Eric Dollar hints that there is something to check out in using water as a dielectric in a capacitor with a Tesla Coil in his Condensed Introduction to Tesla Coils

Reference for Dielectric spectroscopy - Search.com
    check out that page about dielectric relaxation at different frequencies, and how the atomic and subatomic structure is stressed and moved differently....that picture looks like it belongs right with all the other diagrams in Stan's patents....

If this theory is true, then the exact same thing should be applied to the high voltage lifter technology....public understanding of ufo tech may indeed be this simple to comprehend...and apply

Can anyone find a chart comparing dielectric relaxation times at given frequencies, temperatures, and voltages of water? I looked quite a bit and didn't find one..
    Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 05-15-2010, 04:40 AM.

I'm not sure that I agree with what I think you're saying regarding the HF AC and DC, but the last capacitor that Tesla patented utilized saline as the armatures. He said this cap was GREATLY suited to the high frequency DC impulse circuits. It's patent 567, 818. It's absolutely brilliant and once you look up the patent you'll understand exactly how it was an improvement just by seeing the pictures. I plan on making one or two of these when my chronic injury permits me the chance. I recommend others look it up and read about it.

Comment

Hi crackahcrackah

Do you have a link of that patent?

Comment

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/TeslaP.../US0567818.pdf

there it is

Comment

Working...
        X