Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First free electricity 4kw generator for sale

Good morning everyone,
    I relay this info found on KeelyNet 2010 - Free Energy / Gravity Control / Electronic Health / Alternative Science - 03/25/10

A company is selling a generator, TODAY:
    index

Input around 500W, output more than 1500 W
    Remark on pictures that most on the metal box is empty (center down)!

Seems real, and might be based on Chas Campbell System, see on Patrick Kelly's file:
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter4.pdf

Is gravity pulses the easiest source for vacuum energy conversion ?!

A patent related to this type of generators:

Internal energy generating power source
    McQueen 2006, USP 7095126

You get it on pdf here: http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7095126.pdf

Abstract:
    An external power source such as a battery is used to initially supply power to start an alternator and generator. Once the system has started it is not necessary for the battery to supply power to the system. The battery can then be disconnected. The alternator and electric motor work in combination to generator electrical power. The alternator supplies this electrical power to the two inverters. One inverter outputs part of its power to the lamp load device and part back to the electric motor/generator. This power is used to power the electric motor. The second inverter supplies power to the specific load devices that are connected to the system.

Comment

good find my friend will investigate!

Comment

Great Ash, if ou can find their prices, and may be some secrets on their tech

Comment

But where do you get that 20% from, I know from the power company...lol.

I guess closing the loop is too controversial, have to make the power companies die slowly not fast.

Hey that might have been the only way they could sell this as a "super efficient generator". Either open source tech and bring these crooks to their feet, or join the party and play along their rules.

Comment

I see on the pdf form P Kelly (p 4-8) that there is a picture of a setup from Ted Ewert, is he the same as the one posting on this forum ?

Comment

The Wilson machine

Tilley - Wilson Machine as secret? - KeelyNet 01/12/03

quote:
              "In mulling over the Tilley claims over the past few months, what we saw, what my pictures show and what I've read on the web, I remembered something that happened in Texas several years ago that I think relates to both Tilley and Bedinis' Gravity Field Generator.
              A friend called me to say I should check out the local paper for an article about an old fellow named Wilson who lives somewhere out in East Texas...I got the paper and was intrigued by the short story because Mr. Wilson claimed to have a big flywheel some 5 feet in diameter and about 2 inches thick. This thing was powered by a DC motor and also ran 2 or more generators which charged a battery network and he claimed this system was self-running...
              Well, that got my interest so I tracked down his number and called him...he very kindly invited me out to see his setup....I was working nights but managed to take off for a weekend and drove roughly 150 miles way out in the boonies until I found his house.
              When Mr. Wilson was still working (he was I think around 80 years old at that time), he used to run a greenhouse and farmed so he still had some big buildings on his country property....his wife was a sweet little lady who offered us cold lemonade as it was a hot day...
              Mr. Wilson took me to a prefab building roughly 20 X 40 with a middle aged black fellow who worked for him as handyman around the house....they had known each other a long time and were pretty close....he said it really did run by itself as he'd seen it tested and had helped Mr. Wilson build it and maintain it.
              The machine had a big wooden flywheel made out of a wooden tabletop like you can buy at Home Depot. This flywheel was about 5 feet in diameter and 2 inches thick. He had nails driven all around the rim to form Vees like a V-Belt pulley...this was to hold the long belt onto the flywheel."

Comment

Working...
              X