My Privilege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Privilege

It has been, and continues to be, my privilege to be a part of this team of individuals who came together Las Vegas this past weekend. I am new to this experience. I have been actively reading forums like PI and ESM, so I thought that I had a sense of who these people are and that I would like to explore my association with this group and get more involved.

After what I have experienced this weekend, I have to admit that it was possibly the greatest decision I could have made. Through my interaction with everyone at the conference, I learned that even though their posts are beautiful and warm and loving, the words and messages in the threads cannot begin to convey the sincere and true dedication that everyone who attended has to helping others and sharing in their experience, knowledge and true wisdom – and I cannot express through words just how powerful and irreplaceable this sharing has been and will continue to be.

I have attended many corporate as well as MLM and other “business opportunity” meetings/conventions/conferences in the past. This past weekend was not one of those. We shared experiences, ideas, knowledge, energy and our hearts. We focused on helping others, how we can make a positive difference in the world and how we could come together to make PATHS and our individual abilities known to all who would benefit.

The success of our endeavors as individuals and as a team was discussed and everyone contributed their ideas and experiences, but what was the most refreshing aspect about our meetings, from a strictly business point of view, was that money was discussed last and minimally, at that. I find that to be so incredible! I realize that someone who is new to this process, or people who have been hurt in the past by other opportunities, etc., may not truly understand this. I may not myself have understood had I not been a part of the process. However, the team of affiliates that represent PATHS that were at the conference were more interested in having others experience PATHS’ benefits and transformations for themselves than they were concerned about “show me the money” or worrying about what the payback would be for their efforts. Truly unbelievable to me, even as I write this; but I am grateful for it, and I believe in this regard, as everyone else who was there – money is not the object, helping and sharing is - and the monetary benefit will be a pleasant consequence.

PATHS products do help individuals to transform themselves into what they strive for. Even when conventional and other alternatives have failed, PATHS can make a difference. This makes PATHS a gift that I will continue to share with my friends and family, and with anyone else that I can.

My life is forever changed by this event and I am so grateful to have been a part of it. My special, sincere and deep-felt THANK YOU goes out to everyone that I met and shared with – everyone who was there! I am encouraged by everyone, in awe of most of you, and I am in eager anticipation of the things to come. I feel that wonderful experiences lay ahead for our selves, our customers and others that may choose to join our team. I truly believe that the sky is the limit!

P.S. The venue for the meetings was absolutely the best! I wouldn’t have given up the view for anything. I have been stuck in regular meeting rooms on too many occasions, only to feel trapped and without the light, but in the Stratosphere meeting room, I felt I was on top of the world and loving every minute of it! Thank you again!

I feel so much love and appreciation for this group and I hope I have shared a part of that with everyone reading this post~

In love and deep gratitude,
    Jeanie Boyle

PerfectPaths4Life
    In gratitude and love, Jeanie
    MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
    Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
    Discover-PATHS

Genie... Jeanie - love it!

Thank you for this post. It is wonderful to read your comments. While I felt in my gut that there is no scam going on, the accusations were unsettling. I already have some history with many who have posted, so I trust their collective judgement like that of realiable friends. Your further comments enhance that feeling, and I'm glad you shared them.

Love,
    Joy
    Follow your path to joy!

Comment

Thanks Genie

I went to this conference as an individual and came away as part of a team. Thank you Genie and everyone else. I am Really excited at the prospect of us working together because I know how incredibly powerful that is. Life, and work are so much more fun when one is surrounded by open minded, intelligent, warm, fun, aware people. I sure met a lot of these this last weekend. And when I see a group of dynamic people gathering like this, I know something wonderful is happening.

Comment

Me Too

I just wanted to piggy back on this awesome thread and say I agree about everything above!!

The multiple talents in the group that were evident were mind blowing. The individual "adorable quirks" of everyone were an absolute joy to experience.

Superhero team is the best way I can describe it

-Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Me too, Me too!

Genie,
          I totally agree with Joy's message. It was a bit lonely over the weekend with the stuff going on and most of our trusted friends off line. I am so happy to be hearing what they have to say and I truly enjoyed your post.
          I have been seriously thinking of becoming an affiliate and took a step back over the weekend to think some more. I have some friends waiting for me to sign up so they can come on board with PATHS. Your post, along with the others goes along with my true gut feelings.
          Thanks again,
          Moxie
          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
          Word Whisperer
          My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Beautifully put, Genie! Thanks for posting this!

love & hugs

Chansonette

Comment

Thank you all for your words of support to my post. I am truly grateful that it has helped others to reflect on their own feelings and possibly helped fill in some gaps, etc.

Moxie ~ please forgive us if you felt lonely. We were all here with you in spirit and never forgot about any one in our "family" that is using, or considering using PATHS. I am incredibly pleased that I may have helped you feel better about things, and most especially if it means that you will be able to continue your journey and, in doing so, that you will help others as well! I have such a JOYOUS feeling about it all for YOU! Follow your instincts and you will grow and prosper.

Thank you all ~ sending my love,
              Jeanie

PerfectPaths4Life
              In gratitude and love, Jeanie
              MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
              Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
              Discover-PATHS

Comment

You are so Powerful!!

Thank you Jeanie for your beautiful post!!
                IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Light

Genie,

I feel exactly the same way! It is such a privilege to be amongst such powerful, light-filled people. To those of you who were here posting over the weekend and maintaining honor, dignity and light in the esmforum and the various threads, I am deeply grateful and thankful for you. It is my privilege to be able to befriend each of you and correspond online with you, knowing that we'll meet in person soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X