Steorn is open -Panacea has a license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steorn is open -Panacea has a license

Guys Panacea got a sponsor and now has the solid state and rotational plans , its safe in our possession, we cant share or we get in trouble, but we can design applications for the public (non commercialization license) you instantly get access to the plans for their nominal fee.

A great day for humankind today, i would like to say all of you made panacea possible and now its time to give humanity FREEDOM, we have the weather engineering knowledge held in a public trust, and now free energy, this year i think our lives will change forever, panacea steorn video production coming.

Non profit and behind you ALL till the end
    Ashtweth on behalf of your non profit org.

Ps, you wont believe how simple this process is.
    For Tesla and Hector.

Ash

Panaceauniversity

Hi Ash

I tried clicking on the link at the bottom of your post to go to Panacea University for more information and the link seems to be down. I am looking forward to whatever info you can share with us. How much is the nominal fee for access to their plans?

Thanks,

Carroll
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Hi Carroll the uni site is working for me
      Panacea University - Home

The fee is €419.00 per year

Ash

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing a real functional device of true potential.
        Till then, question everything.

Comment

Public application?

Hi Ash,

What do you mean by.....

"but we can design applications for the public (non commercialization license)"

You can use the plans that you accessed and create a product that you can share publically in this forum but can not sell it?

Please clarify what you can and can not do with the plans that you have received...

Can you give us step by step replication posts in the forum for a product that you create using the plans?

Thank you.....

Hopes and Dreams....

Tj

Comment

No

We cannot share any thing please read what i said, we can design applications for any member of the public who gets a license so they can develop power systems(its a community design project), this we will not be chagrin any money for.

Tests coming

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
              Guys Panacea got a sponsor and now has the solid state and rotational plans , its safe in our possession, we cant share or we get in trouble, but we can design applications for the public (non commercialization license) you instantly get access to the plans for their nominal fee.

A great day for humankind today, i would like to say all of you made panacea possible and now its time to give humanity FREEDOM, we have the weather engineering knowledge held in a public trust, and now free energy, this year i think our lives will change forever, panacea steorn video production coming.

Non profit and behind you ALL till the end
              Ashtweth on behalf of your non profit org.

Ps, you wont believe how simple this process is.

For Tesla and Hector.

Ash
              CONGRATULATIONS ASHTWETH. WELL DONE. Truly a landmark victory. Can't wait to hear more.

Comment

Hi Ash,

Sorry, I must be very thick today.....

I have no idea what you just said......

If I spend the money and get a liscence why would I not just develope my own product?

I can not afford $6xx dollars US... for information that has not been proven so I look forward to your building and testing devices from the information you received.....

I personally am still interested in the spinny thing....LOL.... e-Orbo....

I hope you are allowed to actually tell us the results of your building and testing and that it all worked from the information supplied....

And that it is really OU!

Hopes and Dreams....

Tj

Comment

This sounds like great news! I would like to ask for clarification though on a particular scenario that I think a lot of people may be interested in. Let's say as a person living in a home you want to try running your home from this technology - or at least supplement your grid or solar power. I believe I would need to pay the €419 and then either get together with you and Panacea to design something for our home or design it myself. And then assuming all goes well and we have designed and built a working unit I am running my own home from this device. Do I then need to continue paying €419 per year to Steorn? Hopefully not as that would not make it very attractive to pursue. However if I did not need to pay anything more other than what it cost to build and maintain then it would certainly be worth the initial payment if this works out to be real world useful and can be maintained affordably. I do believe this is the bottom line for many people. Otherwise it's just a fun toy to say 'see overunity'.
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Great news Ash! I would be very curious to see what the motionless version entails. I look forward to your test results.
                    A word of caution before anyone decides to fork out any money...
                    I know very little about Steorns technology, nevertheless there are some very practical considerations to take into account. Even if you know and understand their technology, are you capable of building it? Some of these devices may require precise machining in order to be efficient. It may also require other manufacturing processes that are beyond the scope of the average garage tinkerer. Often the difference between success and failure of a device like this is proper construction and close tolerances.
                    I would wait until some guys like Ash build at test a device or two before jumping in.
                    In the meantime we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Ted

Comment

ashtweth

in how many time do you think you will have the running prototype? solid state or rotational? and give us some results or proofs, so we can go on the license?

king regards

Comment

Fantastic!

It truly feels to me as though humanity is moving forward this year. So much possibility! So many designs that are materializing through the will of those who are not afraid to try.

These advents are arriving late in my honest opinion. But as they say, better late than never.

Keep up the great work Ash and everyone who believes in new possibilities for mankind!

I've been following Steorn's tech for a couple years now and i'm impressed to see them going this direction.

Thanks Steorn!
                        EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                        ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

Hi,

What is this all about? What or who is steorn?

Cheers,
                          You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

=D

Steorn - Convenient, Clean and Constant supply of Energy

Comment

Hi All, I am looking forward to be able to give every one good news, there is no way i am gonna charge any one for any thing . I guess for most its about what the device can do and what sort of applicators are possible, we will make both the solid state and rotational one seen at the open house.

I have seen EVERY ONES version of the Orbo on the net, surprise its missing some thing, so guess i better make this thing and post and see what it can do for ALL like Ted said.

Be good if we had the Panacea research center where devices could not be faked , and could be secure in the public eye, we have said that for years
                              Steorn

@tjnlsn255, it means we can design a home power unit and give it away free on the Orbo forum, so its still PARTLY open source but only to the Orbo registration, maybe i can talk to them about giving it away after they recover their initial investment etc etc, ill do my best to influence them to go down the Panacea road

Rose,Aaron, Harvey and Glen lead by example
                              Its an honor to be looked at a validation authority on it, i guess that's a big part of free energy and again the open source community your panacea is doing that.

@ juju, not sure my friend, we will try our best to get it done ASAP, thing is Panacea is the community, if we could share this we would have it built OVERNIGHT, sadly only the trustee's can build so its gonna be longer than normal
                              Last edited by ashtweth; 04-21-2010, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X