The Panacea Chemtrail Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Panacea Chemtrail Production

The Panacea Chemtrail Production (1 of 32)
    YouTube - The Panacea Chemtrail Production (1 of 32)

Since 1997 to now in 2010, evidence and data continues to be collected by the grass roots movements to show related health and environmental effects from recorded Aerosol chemical spraying (AKA Chemtrails).Proven facts show the difference between condensation or "contrails" vs chemtrails being observed plus the motivation for the aerosol spraying from many patents. Contaminated rain water and other samples have been identified with the elements mentioned in these patents (Barium, aluminum and many others) and are linked to the growing worldwide reported health effects. A new disease has also been identified with related data collected from Chemtrails (Morgellons disease). Aerosol Operation Crimes & Cover Up

Today in 2010 when this documentary was made, the Mainstream pop artist Prince joins the press showing the German military, NBC news, and many documentaries in presenting enough FACTs to motivate the public to address this chemtrail phenomena. Governments continue to turn a blind eye. We are needed to create public pressure.Half baked investigations have been discounted in Panacea's production and instead a wide range of community reports and data has been included.

These include a concrete plan to set up a global rain water collection program and to recruit private investigators to help track the planes and form a report for the public. A global petition has been created to help create public pressure.Panacea has presented a government lab tested rain water sample showing toxic aluminum and has written records about birds dying. We have spoken at a conference to join the chemtrail's community towards affirmative action. Your input is needed. Chris Carnicom first opened the doors for us with his data, we are ALL now needed to participate or you can forget this issue ever being addressed to capacity.

Rain water collection programs are cheap and easy - please contact us.
    Contact

Signing the petition is even easier with name e-mail and country.
    Panacea Petitions

If you an private investigator or know of one, and / or are a member of the public who can help address this issue please contact us.
    Contact

If you can help with donations of any kind to aid the chemtrail communities and / or investigation, please donate.
    Please Donate

Full details can be found on
    Chem Trails

Ash

In this video the weatherman talks openly about the chemtrails and how they appear on the weather radar:

Amerikaanse weerman bevestigt Chemtrails (video)

Comment

There are infrared Pixtures from 2008 from a Plane, what shows the differnt Components.
      But figure, it was made at 2008, and the Pictures even are made earlier.
      But still no movement anyhow about this all.

Even last Autumn a Friend made Pictures from the Sky, where a Plane did make
      Trails like a Chessfield and turned at the Country border, to fly back.

Here is the complete Page through a Translator
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
        The Panacea Chemtrail Production (1 of 32)
        YouTube - The Panacea Chemtrail Production (1 of 32)

Since 1997 to now in 2010, evidence and data continues to be collected by the grass roots movements to show related health and environmental effects from recorded Aerosol chemical spraying (AKA Chemtrails).Proven facts show the difference between condensation or "contrails" vs chemtrails being observed plus the motivation for the aerosol spraying from many patents. Contaminated rain water and other samples have been identified with the elements mentioned in these patents (Barium, aluminum and many others) and are linked to the growing worldwide reported health effects. A new disease has also been identified with related data collected from Chemtrails (Morgellons disease). Aerosol Operation Crimes & Cover Up

Today in 2010 when this documentary was made, the Mainstream pop artist Prince joins the press showing the German military, NBC news, and many documentaries in presenting enough FACTs to motivate the public to address this chemtrail phenomena. Governments continue to turn a blind eye. We are needed to create public pressure.Half baked investigations have been discounted in Panacea's production and instead a wide range of community reports and data has been included.

These include a concrete plan to set up a global rain water collection program and to recruit private investigators to help track the planes and form a report for the public. A global petition has been created to help create public pressure.Panacea has presented a government lab tested rain water sample showing toxic aluminum and has written records about birds dying. We have spoken at a conference to join the chemtrail's community towards affirmative action. Your input is needed. Chris Carnicom first opened the doors for us with his data, we are ALL now needed to participate or you can forget this issue ever being addressed to capacity.

Rain water collection programs are cheap and easy - please contact us.
        Contact

Signing the petition is even easier with name e-mail and country.
        Panacea Petitions

If you an private investigator or know of one, and / or are a member of the public who can help address this issue please contact us.
        Contact

If you can help with donations of any kind to aid the chemtrail communities and / or investigation, please donate.
        Please Donate

Full details can be found on
        Chem Trails

Ash
        @ash

(Morgellons disease)? This is an interesting subject with a very scary history in it's possible existence.

I have included two links of images taken at 400X from an optical microscope. I discover this creature in 2004 and a great debate evolved over what the image was. The scary part is where the object begins to enter the skin cell. Oh, yes the cells around the object are skin cells.

We could never obtain new samples as the subject was no longer available.

http://67.76.235.52/images/mod0126041.jpg

http://67.76.235.52/images/mod0126042.jpg

Comment

chemtrails

Chemtrails have been sprayed over Spokane Washington for the last
          11 years. I have many time-lapsed photos and videos.

We live next door to Fairchild AFB, which is a tanker base and they fly
          about 3-4 of them at a time zipping east/west from west of Spokane to
          East of Coeur d'Alene laying the trails and after about an hour, 100% "cloud"
          coverage - that white nasty whispy looking stuff.

About 3-4 weeks ago, there LITERALLY were about 40-50 trails side by
          side - it was the single most sprayed sky I have ever seen.

Every time they do a huge spraying operation, so many people in this town
          come down with nasal infections and respiratory problems.

A few weeks back, I came across this movie:
          Toxic Skies (2008)

I haven't even seen it yet - I have a copy - just skimmed thru it and
          was not a surprise to see that it was based in Spokane or at least I saw
          several mentions in the movie of Spokane. This is a huge experimental
          town by the way for many other things.

Anyway, having all those tankers right there - we're probably one of the
          most sprayed areas anywhere.

The aluminum and/or barium based sprays can increase military radar
          visibility on military flight paths (not chaff as in that weather video),
          reflect sun infrared back to space, obstruct the sky to reduce visibility
          of training exercises and whatever else, prevent the masses from properly
          producing enough vitamin D - leading to mass problems related to low
          immune system function, and whatever else. And, all those things at the
          exact same time - many birds with one stone.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Quite a challenge to find this movie on the net. No legit torrent just bunch of bogus sites wanting you to visit. It seems that everything related to it has been erased from database. I guess there is more in it than just "another conspiracy theory" otherwise it wouldn't be protected so much. Just found one link with flv. file. Will download and watch. Very disturbing subject, indeed. Thanks for the links

V

EDIT: Legit download link - zSHARE - toxic skies flv.flv
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-10-2010, 10:46 PM. Reason: edit
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
              @ash

(Morgellons disease)? This is an interesting subject with a very scary history in it's possible existence.

I have included two links of images taken at 400X from an optical microscope. I discover this creature in 2004 and a great debate evolved over what the image was. The scary part is where the object begins to enter the skin cell. Oh, yes the cells around the object are skin cells.

We could never obtain new samples as the subject was no longer available.

What on earth is that Dr S?

Was the subject exposed to anything out of the ordinary? I mean, did this just appear one day, or is there some explanation?

@ Ash, good work, lots of info there
              "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Home - Morgellons Research Foundation

Home Page

V
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

ultra violet ray devices

I heard from someone very knowledgeable that the ultra violet ray devices -
                  takes care of Morgellans.

Those are the argon tube devices with HV put into them. They were very
                  popular "cure all" devices in the early 1900's and very popular in the
                  50-60's for reducing wrinkles - popularly used by cosmetologists.

Anyway, you can still buy them and they are simple technology. I have a
                  few that are almost a hundred years old and they work as good as any
                  brand new ones.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron,
                    Its interesting that you mention UV rays for curing the disease. UV is of course the main type of solar radiation responsible for ionizing the atmosphere, so it would make sense that it would effect these chemicals such as barium.

Comment

Toxic Skies film

Hi,
                      THe film Toxic Skies:

I found the film on this channel (in 10 parts):
                      YouTube - graasroots's Channel

You can easily get youtube vidoes by installing the free IDM:
                      Download Internet Download Manager: high speed download accelerator

Of course it doesn't work with Chrome navigator, because Youtube is part of Google.
                      David

@Ashtweth
                      Your group need to use a small remote control aircraft to go and collect air samples in the chemtrails, certified by an attorney or something like that.
                      Jean Louis Naudin has a lot of experience in the remote control aircrafts, he might like to contribute t build an high altitude one, if it's possible !
                      Anyway thanks for the hard work,
                      the love force be we you all !
                      Last edited by Jules Tresor; 04-11-2010, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                        Hi,
                        THe film Toxic Skies:

I found the film on this channel (in 10 parts):
                        YouTube - graasroots's Channel
                        Download link I posted earlier works good. I downloaded, converted flv. to avi. with Super and watched last night.

@Aaron, Thanks I replied to you PM but your inbox is full.

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

There are quite a number of Morgellon's cases in the area I live. There has also been a lot of research done locally about this disease.
                          I used to work for a TV station and knew some of the the news anchors pretty well. I told one about the disease, gave her comprehensive background information and researchers to contact. She was all excited about doing a piece on it, wanted to "break" the story. She pitched the story to management and they refused to cover it, and that was that. She knew better than to pursue it any further.
                          Anyone who thinks we have a "free" press is delusional. This is just one example of many important issues that go unexamined and unreported. The great deception in the MSM is not in what they say, but rather in what they refuse to say.

Ted

Comment

Hi Ted, Doc, V, Jules et ALL

Guys the good news is we have 4 people now (and counting) who are interested in the rain water collection program, its gonna take a few original ideas to catch them in the act, the tracking of the plans and more samples to create public pressure, these original ideas are there to be utilized and posted in the Panacea doc, Carnicom opened the doors for us with his work its now up to us i guess to have to walk through them.

Those who are interested in the programs and ideas here is a quick sequence example of these ideas where we spoke at the conference
                            YouTube - The Panacea Chemtrail Production (29 of 32)

If it was not for people like the Doc and Carnicom INVESTIGATING, it would be a sad tale, the diseases are growing in numbers like cancer an most likely i predict more Alzheimer's

There is even stranger stuff going on than morgellons diesel with chemtrails, this guy has got some great footage
                            YouTube - RodsUFOFiles's Channel

@Jules thank you my find for helpful advice, we have a contact with a telephoto lens and a Panacea pilot who suggested a private jet to get to the altitude needed to photograph the spraying and track etc, we are working on doing getting that done ATM, we only need one to to break this wide open in my opinion ALL resources should be put into ONE cohesive and decisive evidence data program. People can also do this from the ground, rain water samples are objective and starting now so some good news guys

Wish i could have better news for all

@Doc thanks for collecting that Doc ill send that to Carnicom for his research
                            looks like it, now how do you explain the same fibers coming up in chemtrails?

@Ted check this out for free press my friend.
                            Icelandic Modern Media Initiative
                            Icelandic Modern Media Initiative
                            means a possible safe haven for
                            investigative journalism world wide

@Aaron great man would love to see them one day and use them, if you test your water after a spraying occurred i bet you would find aluminum, its causing ill health as we speak, thanks for the summery you did there adding to the site.

@Ren, guess what mate? the blue no more stuff is in there check it out

sorry i posted this in the wrong section ALL

sincerley
                            Ash
                            Last edited by ashtweth; 04-12-2010, 03:48 AM.

Comment

YouTube - Chemtrails as a Weather Weapon w/ AC Griffith and new 2010 footage

Comment

Working...
                              X