Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osiris , the Djed, The Ark and The Pyramids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osiris , the Djed, The Ark and The Pyramids.

I've learn't so much about these, it's hard to know where to start.
    I haven't got the whole story, but I believe I know a major part of it now.
    If not - hopefully will provoke a few thoughts, and give some good info along the way.

I think it's based around Electrostatics, at least that's the power source used.
    People looking at the great pyramid as a power generator tend to think in todays terms & technology - adding a somewhat archaic aproach to things - because they presume it's primative. Therefore we have hydrogen generation running turbines and dynamo's. I would say - look closer at the Djed Pillars.

Djed pillars - or Tet, often depicted as a column with 4 tops.
    From the earliest examples - are models in ivory - in 3D - being round, but later in 2D only - showing a degeneration of records of what they were.
    No real example exists.

I've seen a website saying they used to fly kites - tying the lines to the pillar - maybe they did - but I also think this may have been a feeble attempt to make the machine work. Remember Benjamin Franklin flying his Kite in a storm - and getting electrocuted ?

Some of the pictures show stars (sparks) between the top plates.

The Egyptians were very well organised when it came to mining and smelting - copper was worked extensively - so could be made into large discs.

The column was supposed to be a tree. Colums have been found with concave cuts around them (as tradition). I would suggest that if your column caused tracking to ground - that a better insulator be strapped to it. Papyrus trees could be bound to it increasing the insulating effect.

Regarding refining and metalwork. They used an alloy called Electrum - an alloy of Gold , silver, copper and mercury Electrum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Which they commonly made into caps for the top of pillars, and I guess the Pyramid.
    I can't think of a better conductor than this stuff.

Back to The Djed. - Often depicted with the arms of Osiris, the two were classed as the same thing. Religious texts say The Djed symbolises Osiris' backbone - and part of it was nailed to a tree.
    I would rather state that the Djed was the backbone or centre of the entire apparatus.
    The Two Deaths of Osiris
    If you look at the Death of Osiris - Osiris was put in a chest and sent down the river, Isis finds it, laments,then hides it again, Seth finds it - and cuts it into 14 pieces and hides them in the swamps, Isis then finds the pieces - and buries them in the different cities of Egypt.
    Is it me - or is this a little strange ?
    If you consider it to be a machine of great importance - I could understand it.
    More to follow.

The pyramids as a natural Electrostatic generator.

One of the first explorers to the great pyramid managed to get a spark from a wine bottle wrapped like a leyden jar.
    This paper is interesting as a pyramid shape generating electrostatic charge naturally. Bigger is better ! -
    http://www.rexresearch.com/grandics/iepaper.pdf
    This site concurrs that the capstone IS missing, and that it was likely made of gold too (not solid - just a cover would do) - Great Pyramid of Giza

- So the shape of the pyramid with it's electrum top is the electrostatic generator. We just need a hole for the wire to run to the inside.

One of these would do - Star Shafts.
    Interestingly - these were not known about untill they where opened by Waynman Dixon in 1872, the shafts where completely invisible from the
    Queens Chamber . - Which kinds of proves my theory about the later re-moddeling by the later Egyptians.

Another interesting fact -
    "The big secret of alchemy is what's known as the 'secret fire,' something that can, over time, dissolve gold into a white powder. It is said that the whole process is completed by this 'fire' without human interaction. It is also said that the process is 'child's play,' and it is."
    Not very surprisingly, the word 'pyramid' is translated as 'fire in the middle.

More on that later.
    Last edited by Richie_asg1; 03-31-2010, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_asg1 View Post
      Another interesting fact -
      "The big secret of alchemy is what's known as the 'secret fire,' something that can, over time, dissolve gold into a white powder. It is said that the whole process is completed by this 'fire' without human interaction. It is also said that the process is 'child's play,' and it is."
      Not very surprisingly, the word 'pyramid' is translated as 'fire in the middle.

More on that later.
      Very interesting! Do you have any other references I could read? For some reason, when I read this, I imagined the ark of the covenant in the pyramid being used as a capacitor to discharge a plasma arc(secret fire) in order to make ORMES(white powder gold). I had read elsewhere the white powder was to be used to make "Shaman bread" or "Manna"?

Eagerly awaiting for more!
      Last edited by HairBear; 04-01-2010, 03:47 AM.

Comment

The pyramids as a natural Electrostatic generator...So the shape of the pyramid is...electrostatic generator...We just need a hole for the wire to run to the inside.
        No wire(s) would be required. The Pyramid would function as an transmitter and would radiate energy out from it's foundation through the earths crust; very similar to that of an AM Radio station. All one would need do is tune the receiver to the correct frequency.

Schpankme

Comment

Hairbear - you are intuitively right.

So - you have a cable with high potential entering the pyramid.

The Stone coffer that still resides in the Kings chamber has some interesting dimensions. - They are exactly the same as those documented for the Ark of the Covenant in the Bible - Which could just be an amazing coincidence. I think not.

What is not commonly known, is that the Egyptians (and those before) were very well organised at mining - both in their own country - and outlying areas (more on this later) This was not just for Metals and emeralds/ precious stones, but also for Mica.

I found this site a little while ago - Abu Gehrab - Not the one the Americans built a base on, there is another one six miles southwest of Cairo.

Egypt: The Sun Temple of Niuserre at Abu Ghurab

From a tourist's blog, he said the site was littered with pieces of Mica.
          [The Bowls I think are not for sacrificial blood to cascade down (how romantic?) - but one step in refining gold -by using mercury. - hence the red residues still visible. - Yes - they mined for mercury also. Incidentally - the Garlic they ate in large proportions - is ideal to remove heavy metals from the blood - so your slaves lived longer - result !]

So if they were mining Mica, and working silver, they have the basis of one of the best Capacitors used in RF electronics.
          A stack of plates enough to fill a box the size of the ark would be capable of holding enough charge to easily electrocute someone.

People have long thought of the Ark itself was the capacitor, but I think it housed the capacitor - maybe even in oil.

You will probably by now know that for a tesla coil to work - you need a spark gap, and that is exactly what the solid gold angels were on top of the ark. When the charge built sufficiently - it would arc between them - in a blinding flash, and being gold, would liberate a white powdr known as monoatomic gold.
          This is I believe what the Alchemists were referring to.

Plus - it gives the reason for the name Pyramid - Fire in the middle.

From religious sources (they are useful for somethings - like recording events)
          The Ark posessed power - One man touched it when removed out of egypt by Moses - and was electrocuted by it.
          There was also a custom to view it when it was kept in the "holy of holies" - The priest going to view it had a rope tied around one leg - in case he was electrocuted - he could be pulled out, without endangering others. I wonder who thought of this one ?

However - out of the pyramid, things weren't so easy. Moses ended up taking it up a mountain to the top - He first wandered around the mountain for days - then spent 40 days up there with it. What do you think he was doing ? I suggest he was waiting for the long poles to act as a dipole - to charge it up.

The Egyptians knew of Monoatomic gold - and mixed it with bread -it seemed to give many benefits, I suggest you research this stuff yourself.

As we know - sparks are one thing - but many attempts are made to quench the spark to improve efficiency.
          I also believe they knew about this - and used water to quench the spark between the gold electrodes.
          Do you know what happens when you do this ? - You produce colloidal gold in solution - which is RED - like blood. This also has some amazing properties - like curing arthritus. This may be enough to enable a lame man to walk again - and produce miracle type effects.
          So you have a type of bread - and a red blood type liquid. - the basis of the sacrement no ?
          BTW - Egyptians used this ceremony - BEFORE Jesus, so it wasn't a new idea to him.
          Next - the burning bush....
          Last edited by Richie_asg1; 04-01-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

The Ark was said to contain several things - a solud Gold Bowl, and Aarons Rod.
            The bowl is fairly self explanitory, but the rod is interesting.
            Aarons rod was said to be multi-budded. It may have been part of the transmitter, or just a piece of charred wood with religious connections.

If it was a plain carbon rod, then it could be placed vertically on the ark - while at the top of the mountain with the dipole. Placed in the cup - it would form the basis for a carbon arc lamp.
            Add to this the electrostatic forces could have produced an effect whereby sparks would emminate from the rod like branches- while the carbon rod glowed red.
            Yet it was not burnt away.....
            Sounds like the basis for the burning bush story to me.

Getting back to the Djed (Tet) pillar being the centre of the machine.
            We would normally think the most important part is the most complicated or moving part.
            If this holds true - then it would consist of many separate pieces - maybe 14 separeate pieces. This may explain how Osiris was cut into 14 pieces Not so easy to do this to to a human, bury them, then remove them to various parts of Egypt to bury them again.
            The base was nearly always square, had 4 or 5 rounded discs near the top, and a slender column in between.

It could be a simple resonant air core transformer - or a capacitive /diode junction device.
            Do you remember copper oxide diodes ?
            Road to the Transistor
            Also Selenium is excellent at this - I quote "
            The selenium rectifier was invented in 1933 by C.E. Fitts. Although selenium has a higher forward current resistance than copper oxide, it has higher reverse voltage rating, typically 20 to 30 Volts, so it was practical to stack several of them for higher voltages. The plate architecture readily lent itself to stacking. Edal Industries (the last existing source for copper oxide rectifiers) also still sells selenium rectifiers, mostly for the high voltage power supplies for industrial electrostatic air cleaners. "

So by stacking copper oxide or selenium "diodes" - simple plates or a coating would suffice, and assembling a capacitive column - you can build a voltage multiplier if needed.

If the exiter was in the wooden base - it would be protected and hidden. The central column could be made from thin copper bands wrapped around the column - the top rectifying the high voltage for use as a transmitter.
            Or was it as a receiver ? - - or both. The high power would not be required as a receiver, but it does have the capability of a modern crystal radio.

Reason for construction -
            As a monitor weather station.... It's what we do to other planets - check if it's inhabitable. It's a bit grand for this, but you do want permanence and not suffer vandalism by the inhabitants.
            As a Communication device with the Gods...Much more likely if you have been left here to run the show - you need to communicate.
            Ideally - you will have a "maintenance free" power source, robust (secure) electronics, and a simple input device which is very robust. Maybe this is the reason for the lower shaft - which is remote from the rest of the apparatus.
            Does the subterranean chamber look like a radio room type set up ?

Comment

Found another interesting reference - From here

Both the Book of the Dead and the Pyramid Texts make striking references to "The Light-makers", and that extraordinary description may have referred to a body of people responsible for lighting the subterranean areas of their complexes.

Iamblichus recorded a fascinating account that was found on a very ancient Egyptian papyrus held in a mosque in Cairo. It was part of a 100 BC story by an unknown author about a group of people who gained entry to underground chambers around Giza for exploratory purposes.

They described their experience:

We came to a chamber. When we entered, it became automatically illuminated by light from a tube being the height of one man's hand [approx. 6 inches or 15.24 cm] and thin, standing vertically in the corner. As we approached the tube, it shone brighter. . .the slaves were scared and ran away in the direction from which we had come! When I touched it, it went out.

We made every effort to get the tube to glow again, but it would no longer provide light. In some chambers the light tubes worked and in others they did not. We broke open one of the tubes and it bled beads of silver-colored liquid that ran fastly around the floor until they disappeared between the cracks (mercury?)

As time went on, the light tubes gradually began to fail and the priests removed them and stored them in an underground vault they specially built southeast of the plateau. It was their belief that the light tubes were created by their beloved Imhotep, who would some day return to make them work once again.

- This seems very much like the radient energy experiments using electrostatics to illuminate mercury vapour lamps.
              Were the lamps stood on a charged lamp stand - which could be recharged to a potential in the pyramid itself ?

Comment

I have just found a passage in the Bible that could shed more light on the Ark -

Make an atonement cover of pure gold - two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. Make one cherub on one and and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover

There above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the Testimony, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites..

Having looked at several tesla coils using modulated waveforms to produce the spark, it seems possible that the spak itself would provide an audible output for the device.

Imagine seeing the Ark working inside the Pyramid -

A blinding light - that talks to you with instructions !

This would indeed seem like an absolute miracle. ( so much so - I think I'll make one just to p!ss off the religious crowd )

I wonder what the acoustic effect would be when quenched in water (type 2)

Comment

audible spark

That is an interesting way to see it - the audible spark!
                  Eric Dollard probably had the highest quality classical music coming
                  from the spark compared to a lot of the ones you see on youtube.
                  it seems plausible it could be something like that.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I have just found a passage in the Bible that could shed more light on the Ark -

Make an atonement cover of pure gold - two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. Make one cherub on one and and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover

There above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the Testimony, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites..

Having looked at several tesla coils using modulated waveforms to produce the spark, it seems possible that the spak itself would provide an audible output for the device.

Imagine seeing the Ark working inside the Pyramid -

A blinding light - that talks to you with instructions !

This would indeed seem like an absolute miracle. ( so much so - I think I'll make one just to p!ss off the religious crowd )

I wonder what the acoustic effect would be when quenched in water (type 2)
                    Could you please provide the Bible verse for this. I have been in debate with a coworker that things like this are spread all throughout religious texts. Tesla read into many religions did he ot?

Comment

From the biography I read years ago about Tesla some relative had access to the vatican's library and later on in life spent much time with young Tesla teaching him.
                      The Catholics have made a real hobby of sacking cultures and stealing their data and hiding it away in their libraries over the past millenia.

The pyramids were certainly more than what the Egyptologists make of them.
                      There are so many diamond cutting machine tool marks to be found, yet they insist they used primitive tools....what a joke.
                      They hide so much from the public.

This documentary has some interesting data about the pyramids:
                      Ninjavideo.net - History Channel - Ancient Aliens 1x01 The Evidence (I think it was this episode, but it could be the next one??)

Comment

So ive been thinking alot about this lately. Just pure speculation on my part.
                        Ok (and dont laugh) I believe, that the ark of the covenant could have been what you described. I also think some sort of Faraday disk was present. A very simple rotating device that produces copious amounts of Amperes. Some sort of capacitor for sure though. Arc light maybe. Sounds reasonable for sure.
                        Ok now for a little more far fetched. I agree that those stone boxes in the pyramids were for housing huge Arcs. Light and stuff in pyramids probably. cant just have torches, those would produce Carbon Monoxide wouldnt they? I believe that I read somewhere that the pyramids had gold or copper tips. What if the pyramids acted like a huge capacitor and after burial they could charge up those hug Arks and send a giant spark into the sky. Why? Transportation into the afterlife. It would have appeared very Godlike I think.
                        They had mining abilities, trade routes, and scientists. I think it could very well be possible. Moses had to steal the ark. He took it back to the Tabernacle. The place where god was. I always thought it was odd that the dimensions to the Ark and the tabernacle were so specific. But a power source for an "antennae" to talk to god was very important. I think the bible may have been telling us how to tap into the aether and "talk" to god.
                        But I may also be crazy

Comment

Working...
                        X