Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   Health, Fitness & Nutrition (http://www.energeticforum.com/health-fitness-nutrition/)
-   -   Red Led Light Therapy (http://www.energeticforum.com/health-fitness-nutrition/5550-red-led-light-therapy.html)

Solace 03-28-2010 01:19 AM

Red Led Light Therapy

I've been reading a lot about how infra red light promotes and speeds up the healing process.

I'm just wondering if anyone else on here has looked into this.

I'm planning on building some led arrays and looking for the best prices for led's and circuit boards.

S

Athena 03-28-2010 02:06 AM

You could contact The LED Man. Even though you plan to build your own, you might learn something from him or his designs. His prices look very reasonable...sure wish there were some testimonials, especially some "before" and "after" pictures.

Solace 03-28-2010 02:32 AM

Yeah, he does have some decent prices.

It appears that so far, Digikey has the best price on loose leds.

LED 5MM 660NM HI RED WATER CLEAR - SLA-570LT3F

Although they do not appear to be as brite as these:

Super Bright LEDs - Component LEDs

There was an even better deal here though:

www.LEDwholesalers.com - PAR38 168 RED LED Grow Light BUDDING FLOWERING FRUITING

This unit has 168 red 660nm leds and screws into a regular light socket for $33. I don't think I could find 168 leds individually for that price.

ewizard 03-28-2010 03:04 AM

I would suggest checking out CandlePowerForums where there are 90,000 + members and a lot who know everything LED forward and backward. Also an associated board where there is a lot of sellers, dealers and manufacturers of LED products : CPFMarketPlace

HiggsBoson 03-28-2010 03:09 AM

A lot of people used heat lamps for sprains and strains in the seventies but they went out of fashion and I haven't seen one for years.
Sunlight is more than 50 % Infra red light and I have read that automobile glass stops a lot of the U.V. rays (just an Idea)
Any ideas about the wavelength required ?
Also is it required to feel the heat being emitted to get a healing effect ?

Aaron 03-28-2010 05:59 AM

Light Emitting Diodes Speed the Healing of Cuts

Higgs,

The IR heat lamps are still available, but usually overpriced.

The best is a combo of 660 and 880 red and infrared. The red
alone works fine so feeling heat isn't necessary. Actually,
red is what was used before IR entered the pic with led
healing.

We had mostly red led's on our light blankets and added just
a couple IR's. As long as there is at least 1 IR led, that is
considered heat and all the claims that go with heat that are
GRAS (generally recognized as safe) can be made such as:
temporarily relieving pain, improving flexibility, improving
mobility in joints, increasing circulation, etc...

However, the IR does have one benefit and that is that it is
a little longer wavelength so it penetrates a little deeper.
So, infrared saunas are incredible and blow away hot steam
saunas.

Anyway, with red led's steady red light works on but pulsing
at certain frequencies that are based on tissue resonant
frequencies that are categorized by embryologic origin are
the best. Ectoderm, mesoderm or endoderm tissue resonant
frequencies.

Many companies have their lights pulsing at 10khz, etc... and
other frequencies that mean absolutely nothing - they're
pulsing them just for the sake of saying they are pulsing
them. They work but don't work as well - there are many studies
on all of this.

I wrote this article 9 years ago - I was in the led healing energy device
business.

Energetic Science Ministries | Healing with LED's | Aaron Murakami

I'll post it here:

Light Emitting Diodes Speed the Healing of Cuts

By pulsing red and infrared light emitting diodes (LEDs) on cuts, the speed of healing is greatly increased. Red and infrared wavelengths from 660 nm (nanometers) to 880 nm penetrate the skin more effectively than other wavelengths. Photons stimulate the mitochondria and this triggers a healing response. This is because the machinery of our cells is photosensitive. By pulsing the LEDs at 292 Hz, the healing is speeded even more by raising the vibrational rate of the damaged skin up to the frequency of healthy skin tissue by entrainment.

The discovery that LEDs can help cuts heal faster would not have been possible if laser therapists hadnít been paying attention. When normal lasers are used, not only does the target area get burned, but the surrounding skin gets burned as well. Over time, it was observed that the surrounding skin that was burned heals faster than skin normally does when burned by other means. It was thought that turning the power on the lasers way down and directing the beam over damaged skin might speed the healing of cuts and burns. This is one form of Low Level Laser Therapy or LLLT.

Supporters of LLLT claim that it works better than LEDs, but the fact is when the laser light hits the skin, it becomes non-coherent. LEDs are a very inexpensive non-coherent light source at the same wavelengths that the lasers use and much less power is required.

Most people are familiar with LEDs and donít even know it. Most power indicator lights on electronic devices are LEDs. So are the ones on the ends of remote controls. The power indicator lights emit light that is in the visible spectrum and the LEDs at the end of remote controls emit light in the invisible infrared range. LEDs are known as p-n semiconductors. The p is the positive electrode and the n is the negative electrode. They connect to the semiconductor material on each side of a junction. When enough voltage is supplied to the positive end it recombines with the negative side by bridging the gap. The excess energy is converted into light. The color of light emitted depends on the ratio of each material that is mixed together to make the silicon diode.

Pulsing these LEDs at different frequencies can increase the effectiveness of the LED treatments. Dr. Paul Nogier, the father of ear acupuncture, discovered that each tissue type in the body resonates at different frequencies depending on the embryologic origin of tissue. Someone would lie down on his or her back and he would check their radial artery pulse. Using a frequency generator, he dialed in different frequencies and aimed them at different parts of the body and also on different acupuncture points. If the frequencies were beneficial, the peak wave amplitude of the pulse would shift in a certain direction. If the frequencies were not beneficial, the shift would be in the opposite direction. He found that tissue derived from ectodermal tissues had a positive response to 292 Hz. Tissue derived from endodermal tissues responded best to 584 Hz and tissue derived from mesodermal tissues responded best to 1168 Hz. These frequencies are all harmonics of each other and happen to be harmonics of the D note.

Most of these lights are in portable hand held devices or in flexible foam blankets with the LEDs embedded throughout them. These blankets are used to treat large areas. The hand held devices and blankets have mostly been used by holistic veterinarians and especially by equestrian acupuncturists for about 20 years already.

Shining a pulsed red LED set to 292 Hz on a cut has been shown to increase the speed of healing. Even without pulsing the LEDs, the speed of healing is incredibly increased. When submariners with lacerations were treated with non-pulsed LEDs, the wounds healed twice as fast as in the untreated controls. Even the Navy Seals and astronauts are benefiting greatly from this technology and they arenít even using any of the pulsed frequencies.

Where are we headed with all of this healing light technology? With big interests such as NASA diving deeply into the research and development of this technology, it is sure to get more and more attention. Obviously the costs of these devices will begin to get more affordable as we find cheaper ways of making them. Quantum Devices is a LED therapy device company that NASA is working with and they have a relatively low priced LED device available for $15,000 that is low compared to a $150,000 diode laser system.

Other companies such as Chee Energy located in Coeur díAlene, Idaho have devices available for around $500 plus or minus a few hundred dollars and they can even fit in a pocket. With more affordable pricing like that, the market is enormously enlarged. If you would like to try and experience the benefits of this Star Trek medicine yourself, go to your local Radio Shack and purchase the brightest red LED, battery, resistor, small project box and switch. The folks there will be able to tell you which parts you need and how to put together this simple project. The whole thing should cost between $5-10. Itís as simple as the circuitry in a flashlight except that the light is not a bulb; it is a LED. The whole thing will fit easily in the palm of your hand depending on what you use for a case.

This kind of cheap homemade unit wonít have the benefits of the Nogierís frequencies and it wonít look too fancy, but for minimal effort, you will be able to have a workable unit. Just use your own imagination. Use it on minor cuts as soon as they happen for 15 minutes twice a day until it is totally healed and Iím sure you will be amazed at just how fast light emitting diodes speed the healing of cuts.

McGee, Charles MD. Healing Energies of Heat and Light. Coeur díAlene, ID: Medipress, 2000.

Drollette, Dan. Can Light Hasten Healing in Space? Pittsfield, MA: Biophotonics International, September/October 2000.

1/22/2001
Copyright 2001 - Aaron C. Murakami ... All Rights Reserved

HiggsBoson 03-28-2010 06:51 AM

Thanks for that Aaron.:thumbsup:
I liked the article too, The frequencies used being harmonics of the D note is intriguing to say the least.
Did you ever delve into the realms of Spectro-Chrome Therapy in your research into LEDs ?

Aaron 03-28-2010 05:08 PM

Dinshah

Hi Higgs,

I have a lot of the original Dinshah materials of the father and son.
I never used led's for it. Instead I bought large rolls of all the color filters
from some company in Dallas, Texas. I don't have very much experience
with the Dinshah method like I do with the pulsed LED's.

Solace 03-29-2010 12:14 AM

Thanx EWizard for the link. I will check out that forum.

Hi Arron,

Thanks for the info. I found an even cheaper source for super bright 660nm leds at Jameco.

What have been your personal experiences with these 660 and 880 leds and healing?

Did youbuild your own units?

I have a few friends complaining of tendinitis and arthritis. I was hoping to help them out with these devices.

Do you know if they help with hair loss? I have seen some ads for the laser diodes claiming to help in this area.

Aaron 03-29-2010 01:06 AM

red light therapy

We had the units manufactured. This is what they looked like:
Top o' the Line Total Health Shoppe, 809 W. Garland Ave, Spokane, WA 99205 - Spokane vitamin, minerals, herbs and more!
I don't have them available through that site anymore.

I've seen everything from tumors shrinking and disappearing
to super fast cut healing. They can balance hormones, speed
bone repair and rejuvenate various organ functioning. The red
light has even reversed macular degeneration.

I do have plans to release some light therapy devices in the future
that will have a few twists that I don't think anyone has seen yet.

They work great with tendinitis and arthritis. I'd use a good concentration
of the red and ir led's on a panel and put them over the painful areas.
Steady (non-pulsed) is fine. That is what the military is using (non-pulsed).

But, if you can do the electronics for it, pain treatment is 4672Hz. Do that
for 15-20 minutes then follow up with mesoderm tissue frequency for
bones, muscles and connective tissues. Mesoderm tissue frequency is
1168Hz for another 15-20 minutes. Three times a day for a few days should
show great improvement.

It is important to follow up with the actual treatment frequency and not
just pain. Was found out with some very, very expensive race horses that
the pain would get treated then the horses would run around not feeling
the pain and would cause more damage.

Aaron 03-29-2010 01:10 AM

hair loss

p.s. hair loss, to some degree. One of my kundalini experiences caused a
silver dollar size of hair to fall out of the crown of my head. I did many things
for it including the lights. I tell the whole story in my new book about to
be released but it also hard to tell what did what.

Rub organic raw unpasturized apple cider
vinegar in the hair loss areas a few times a day. Braggs apple cider vinegar
would be my first choice. There is also a hair loss module from PATHS that
really works - I have pictures of my friends head to prove it.
http://www.paths-123.com/products_sh...Hair_Loss.html

Basically, most things for allopecia help hair loss.

Athena 03-29-2010 02:15 AM

Aaron, what about the red lights for skin rejuvenation, to stimulate collagen synthesis to reduce wrinkles---do you know of anybody that has used the lights for this with good results?

For hair loss, I don't know if the following products really work, but I'm providing links in case anybody is interested in trying them.
Hair Care
Hair Regrowth: Men - Improve Hair Growth, Reverse Hair Loss, Block DHT with Folligen
Hair Growth: Women - Grow Hair Long, Grow Hair Faster, Hair Loss Prevention with Folligen

If anybody tries some of the products, I'd like to know if it helped.

Solace 03-29-2010 02:28 AM

Athena,

You may find this link of interest. Just do a doc search for collagen. It appears that leds can help in that area too.

LED Light Therapy

Aaron 03-29-2010 03:03 AM

red light therapy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athena (Post 90266)
Aaron, what about the red lights for skin rejuvenation, to stimulate collagen synthesis to reduce wrinkles---do you know of anybody that has used the lights for this with good results?

Hi Athena,

Yes, it does help to stimulate collagen synthesis and reduces wrinkles.

Years ago when we started to get some serious coverage, Dr. Susan Lark,
one of the leading women's health MD's did a feature article about our
lights and the benefits for balancing hormones and I believe skin rejuvenation.
The red and infrared work great for this.

I would use the red/ir light - honestly you could get a red tail light from
a junkyard, hook it to a battery and that is all you need (except it won't
be pulsing) - red led's from radioshack, etc... red light is red light for the
most part. It helps to have some descent intensity so multiple red led's
at minimum. Shine it on the wrinkles for 5-15 minutes at a time three times
a day.

There are some pretty cheap red light panels these days that can be
bought at many different places. You'd have to use them as steady red
light sources and not pulsed but if anyone can make the electronics for
you, it will be a small fraction of the price the ones go for that have the
legitimate frequencies. I just wish those panels came in red and infrared
combo - that would be the ultimate but I haven't found it yet.

Mostly just red or red and blue for the purpose of growing plants.

They're cheap enough that I can get good size panels and do what I've
wanted to do for a long time. I have a 2-3 person infrared sauna in my
garage. I want to line the inside side walls with red led panels to give
that treatment while sitting inside. I will hook them up to a control panel
that does give me the tissue resonant frequencies.

If you can get the electrons to pulse the red lights, 292Hz is the frequency
you want for skin rejuvenation - otherwise, just use steady red light.

If there are any acne issues, then add blue light to the red/infrared.

HiggsBoson 03-29-2010 11:18 AM

That's interesting about the collagen rebuilding effect.
The other day I stepped out of my car and tore the cartilage in my hip.
I believe cartilage is predominantly a matrix of collagen and elastin, becoming more biased to collagen as we age.
I'm in no rush to see a doctor and have a peice of cartilage removed to cure the symptoms of pain and restricted movement. I was talked into having my knee scoped for a cartilage tear and they removed a crucial part and left my knee unstable.(4 operations later the knee now has no cartilage and every ligament torn) I'm up for a knee replacement.
In centuries past people didn't have access to arthroscopes and I wonder if they would eventually heal without intervention.
Do other primates carry cartilage tears until their demise or does some healing take place ?
They say cartilage has little if any blood supply and cannot regenerate but I find this hard to accept.
Now I'm wondering if LEDs may offer some hope.
Would deep penetration (high intensity) be essential for healing a deep wound ?
All that said I'm not totally pig headed just very reluctant to let an allopath with limited mechanical understanding chop into me.( the best ortho I've ever met is also an excellent mechanic )

Athena 03-29-2010 03:37 PM

Thank you, Solace & Aaron for your information. I'm almost 53 (yikes!) but I don't like the idea of plastic surgery, botox, fillers, or any weird stuff. :eek:

Quote:

In centuries past people didn't have access to arthroscopes and I wonder if they would eventually heal without intervention.
I like to think the body can heal many things on its own, it just takes time.

Yes, cartilage is considered an avascular tissue and any nutrition that the chondrocytes (the cells that secrete the matrix) receive must diffuse over a greater distance than for something such as muscle tissue. I still have my old Histology textbook so I'll quote what it says about cartilage repair:

Quote:

The Ability of Damaged Cartilage to Repair Itself is Limited
When cartilage is damaged and repair does occur, it is due to activity of the perchondrium mainly and usually only during the period of growth in young individuals. In the adult, typically, the cells of the perichondrium proliferate to initiate repair, but few cartilage cells, if any, are produced. In this case, the repair mostly involves the production of dense connective tissue. However, not infrequently in adults the development of new blood vessels at the site of the healing wound stimulates the growth of bone rather than actual cartilage repair. The limited ability of cartilage to repair itself can cause significant problems in cardiothoracic surgery when costal cartilage must be cut to enter the chest cavity, as in coronary artery bypass surgery.
The reason that bone is produced in favor of cartilage in many repairing sites may, in part, be related to the fact that chondrocytes normally reside in an environment with low oxygen concentration. It has been show experimentally that in cultures of mesenchymal tissue that would ordinarily produce bone, cartilage develops if the oxygen tension is lowered. However, other factors may also play a role.
However, now that we know know that our thoughts can influence health and DNA why not try to visualize new cartilage forming? That would be an interesting experience if you combined the LED therapy along with visualization techniques. It certainly couldn't hurt to try. And if you ask some of us to add our thoughts to yours to form a customized Intention Experiment, who knows what will happen? I don't consider myself a healer, but you can count on my participation.

Solace 03-29-2010 03:54 PM

Athena,

On the topic of healing, you might find something called "Sun Gazing" of interest.

Solar Healing Center

Youtube has videos on "sungazing" also.

Athena 03-29-2010 05:08 PM

Solace, have you tried this? I remember Dr. Mercola posted that link on his website and I read most of the comments posted by the readers. Some thought this man was a hoax because they said he was seen eating more food than what he claimed to need. There must be a ton of traffic this morning at Mercola.com because my connection kept timing out.

I read an interesting book by Machaelle Small Wright about using the White Brotherhood (the ascended masters, that is) for healing. I feel that I'm hijacking this thread so I'll post it on a separate thread later on.

Aaron 03-29-2010 05:25 PM

cartilage

Cartilage can be regenerated if it is not too far gone.

One study done years ago was with rabbits - tendons were severed and
reattached. The tendons were treated with red light and after healed, the
rabbits were sacrificed. The tendons that were cut and reattached and
healed with red light were STRONGER than untouched tendons. It took more
pounds of pull to tear them when they were treated with red light. That isn't
cartilage, but goes to show that tissue type can be strongly regenerated.

There might be some collagen study abstracts in PubMed home in
relation to red light therapy.

There are cartilage studies too but I don't recall off hand. Collagen is from
the ascorbic acid and hyaluronic acid is the "mortar" that bonds the collagen
together. If you study "ground substance" from Linus Pauling and Ewan
Cameron, they give the best science on collagen - mostly from that
cancer treatment standpoint but it applies elsewhere.

Both Dr. McGee that I worked with and my Qigong master friend Rodger
both knew Pauling and Cameron so I was immersed in the collagen rebuilding
methods - but mostly for reversing cancer because that is what most
people coming to Rodger's house was there for. Rodger seemed to be
more interested in the vitamin c connection that McGee.

Solace 03-29-2010 07:01 PM

Yeah, I'm in the process now but have only been doing it for a few weeks. It's not about not eating for me. It's about healing. Even though I've only been doing this for a few weeks, I am seeing some interesting results.

For one, my back is already starting to feel better and today and yesterday have been all clouds (no sungazing). Not sure if it's a placebo effect though... time will tell. My mood is much better when sun gazing too. I can really tell a difference the past few days with all the rain.

If you decide to try it, be sure to read the directions and watch his video before trying it. I didn't follow the directions exactly and gazed longer than suggested but I didn't have any negative effects at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athena (Post 90335)
Solace, have you tried this? I remember Dr. Mercola posted that link on his website and I read most of the comments posted by the readers. Some thought this man was a hoax because they said he was seen eating more food than what he claimed to need. There must be a ton of traffic this morning at Mercola.com because my connection kept timing out.

I read an interesting book by Machaelle Small Wright about using the White Brotherhood (the ascended masters, that is) for healing. I feel that I'm hijacking this thread so I'll post it on a separate thread later on.

blackchisel97 03-30-2010 12:54 AM

Light Therapy

You got me deeply interested in this subject Aaron. Thanks for all info:thumbsup:
I'll try to work on it and test when time permits. Too many unfinished projects:wall:

:cheers:
V

HiggsBoson 03-30-2010 09:49 AM

However, now that we know know that our thoughts can influence health and DNA why not try to visualize new cartilage forming? That would be an interesting experience if you combined the LED therapy along with visualization techniques. It certainly couldn't hurt to try. And if you ask some of us to add our thoughts to yours to form a customized Intention Experiment, who knows what will happen? I don't consider myself a healer, but you can count on my participation.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer Athena, it sounds almost like a group meditation type of excersize.I have read some amazing things about similar excersizes so it certainly couldn't do any harm.
Being a healer would help but any good intentions would be greatly appreciated !:thanks:
By the way as a weird coincidence I already use visualization techniques in the exact way you suggested.
When I was told I'd never walk again because of a knee injury the visualisation technique worked for me then, so I have no doubt it works.
I was looking into an infrared spotlight array kit of LEDs for the light,but Aarons suggestion of sourcing an automobile type from a junk yard will more than likely be cheaper, the next project will be PIC based system to pulse the light .
It's another coincidence what Aaron mentioned about Pauling and the vitamin C connection, I have an old book by a naturopath - Dorothy Hall who strongly recommends vitamin C for tissue repair and I also love my Qi Gong.
Thanks again.
Whoops it seems I've deleted the opening parenthisis of Athenas' Quote

Aaron 03-30-2010 07:51 PM

tissue repair

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsBoson (Post 90407)
It's another coincidence what Aaron mentioned about Pauling and the vitamin C connection, I have an old book by a naturopath - Dorothy Hall who strongly recommends vitamin C for tissue repair and I also love my Qi Gong.

Very cool! :blowout:

Mineral ascorbates would be the way to go instead of just plain ascorbic
acid since the small intestines need a mineral to hold on to in order to pull
it into the blood - calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, etc...

The Alacer brand Super Gram III's are excellent, my favorite and also Twinlab
has a great mineral ascorbate powder that can be mixed into juice or water
is also very good.

Some hyaluronic acid and even some msm (Methylsulfonylmethane -
sulfur) are good synergizers with the C.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is more on the light therapy I forgot about - but I posted it within
the last few months in response to someone asking about cancer
treatments.

Every cell in the body is photosensitive - it is the mitochondria that
primarily reacts and gets into high gear when it is hit with red and/or
infrared - the entire kreb cycle is cranked up - not just for atp production
but for all the healing abilities of the cell.

There is something that can be taken to enhance all the light therapy.
It is photosensitizing herbs like: Angelica Rhizome, Goldenseal Root, Parsley
Herb, Coriander Seed, Black Walnut Hulls, Pau D'arco Bark, Turmeric
Rhizome, St. Johns Wort (leaf and flower).

But be careful not to be in the sun too long because taking these herbs
can cause sunburn.

In conventional cancer thearpy, they use Photofrin, a synthetic
photosensitive chemical that can be injected. It has an affinity for
tumors and accumulates there more than other places - it does accumulate
in the organs too even without tumors. For esophogeal cancer for example,
photofrin can be injected and fiber optics can be run down the throat and
have the red light put in contact with the cancer that is saturated with the
photofrin. An instant chemical reaction happens that releases a free radical
that turns around and destroys a cancer cell - like a guided missile.

It is approved for use in esophogeal cancer in children. There are other
things this photofrin/red light therapy are branching off to - but I've been
out of the loop for a while.

From our experience, the natural herbs + red light therapy did the same
thing and the interesting thing is that the energy meridians that have been
documented through nuclear medicine tracer migration tests - plus Fritz
Popp's studies showing they transmit light, the tumors can be deep in the
body out of reach of the direct light but they can get treated by exposing
the outer surface of the body with the light - something, which I don't
think the conventional medical world will accept.

HiggsBoson 03-31-2010 12:16 AM

Thanks again Aaron.
Mineral ascorbates and chelation have been an area I've looked into as well. A lot of the better vitamins in Australia are now being marketed as Bio or Bio-Active which as far as I can determine are forms of mineral chelates.
I have been looking into herbs as well and I just found a mixture called Bone Flesh and Cartilage.
Bone, Flesh & Cartilage
The conventional medical establishment seems to have a hard time accepting anything that can't be suppressed by drugs or chopped out.

I'll try the herbs, vitamins and lights before I go for anti this, anti that and scalpels anyday.

rhozzi 03-31-2010 02:03 AM

I did the sun gazing for months a few years ago and my eyesight seemed to get better but it is important that a person do it withing 30 minutes of sundown and within 30 minutes after sunrise. And, they did teach to stand barefoot on earth. Also, start out gradual and work up to longer times.:thumbsup:

Aaron 03-31-2010 05:57 AM

sun gazing

Rhozzi,

I did the sungazing also about 30 minutes before sundown. Not much before
sunrise because that was usually not too long after I went to bed.

My Qigong master friend Rodger did this all the time and he considered
himself to be solar powered. I started practicing it after I learned it from him.
Disfocusing the eyes was the key that I found make it possible - like putting
my focus on my peripheral vision instead of what my pupils are aimed at.

It was very rare that I ever got bright spots in my eyes after doing it like
what would be expected.

There is one thing about looking at the horizon where the sun would be at
sunrise - I tried it a handful of times with interesting results.

The sun is actually there 8 minutes before we see it. During that time,
there are emissions that are faster than light - back then it was referred
to as Tachyon energy. It can be absorbed by the body without the visible
light from the sun interfering with it, which it does interfere with those
emissions - whatever you want to call them. So, 8 minutes before sunrise,
face where the sun will be visible and soak it up.

Now thinking about it, I wonder if it can be done any time of the day by
getting behind something that just barely blocks the light - the sun's
actual location would actually be shining directly on us already even if we
don't see it. I can't remember where I learned this from but I tried it about
15 years ago.

The last time I was sun gazing, it was on a daily basis for many months,
I almost forgot about it until I saw it mentioned in this thread and in my
private message recently.

Aaron 03-31-2010 06:04 AM

silica

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsBoson (Post 90499)
Thanks again Aaron.
Mineral ascorbates and chelation have been an area I've looked into as well. A lot of the better vitamins in Australia are now being marketed as Bio or Bio-Active which as far as I can determine are forms of mineral chelates.
I have been looking into herbs as well and I just found a mixture called Bone Flesh and Cartilage.
Bone, Flesh & Cartilage
The conventional medical establishment seems to have a hard time accepting anything that can't be suppressed by drugs or chopped out.

I'll try the herbs, vitamins and lights before I go for anti this, anti that and scalpels anyday.

There is one supplement I used to sell at my store. It is made by Jarrow
and is called Biosil. It is the most absorbable silica there is. 20-60 times
more form what I remember and only requires 6 drops or so per dose.
I helps to build collagen by itself but synergizes with the other supplements.

JarroSil

It is a serious water wetter so makes everything more absorbable that
is taken with it.

The interesting thing about silica is the study done with chicken eggs.

They took out 100% of the calcium from a Chicken's diet. They continued
to make perfectly hard eggs. They then took out silica from the diet and
they laid rubbery eggs. That showed there was some transmutation of
elements happening inside the biology to actually create the needed calcium out of the silica.

So if they took out the calcium, it was made from the silica without
cannibalizing the calcium from other sources in the body. It is an interesting
study - I'm sure it is online somewhere.

That doesn't really have anything to do with collagen in particular but
just an interesting tidbit.

Of course I'd use the red light therapy with all of the supplements for
any regeneration needed.

sucahyo 03-31-2010 08:26 AM

Sun gazing

Tesla and sunset gazing:
"Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos, Nikola Tesla - The Complete Patents of Nikola Tesla - The Man who invented the 20th Century
Quote:

Tesla's life came into a new focus while walking in a park with some friends, the year 1881. It was late afternoon, and Tesla became entranced with the sight of a glorious sunset. Moved to indescribable emotions, he began quoting a verse from Goethe's "Faust";

"The glow retreats, done is our day of toil; it yonder hastes, new fields of life exploring, ah, can no wing lift me from this soil... upon his track to follow, follow soaring?"

As he reached this last line of verse, Tesla was suddenly seized by an overwhelming vision. In it, he beheld a great vortex, whirling eternally in the sun and driving across the earth with its infinite power. Completely absorbed in this glory, he became catatonic and irresponsive ... to the great fear of his companions. His mind and body buzzing with the power of the vision, he suddenly blurted out, "see my motor here ... watch me reverse it". They shook him, believing he had lost his mind completely.

Rigid and resisting all of their efforts, he would not move until the vision subsided. When he was finally led to a bench, he seemed completely transformed. The remainder of the day was spent in a grand and joyous celebration, Tesla's remaining funds supplying the feast. Throughout the long hours of that night he shared with his friends the great sight he had beheld. They spoke of the sure implications portended for the world's future, and departed with very great expectations.
I think he become a waking somnambulist at that time on the self clairvoyance mode when exposed to the nemetic sunset.

HiggsBoson 03-31-2010 09:34 AM

Thanks for info about silica I've been adding a bit horsetail to my herbal teas but the Jarrosil seems to be a better way to go.

I read something very similar about the chickens and eggs in a book called The Secret Life of Plants, but instead of silica they said mica - Tomaytoes Tomartoes same difference.
Who knew a chicken was an alchemist ?
I didn't.

Suchayo
I've read that story about Tesla too, It was how he visualised the first AC motor if I recall, and it certainly changed the world.

Solace 04-01-2010 06:14 PM

Hi all,

I just received my Par 38 red led lamp today. Only took 2 days to come regular ground. It has 168 660nm water clear leds and screws into a regular light socket. Total with deliver was $43.

Here is the link and some details:

www.LEDwholesalers.com - PAR38 168 RED LED Grow Light BUDDING FLOWERING FRUITING

Product Information
PAR38 168 RED LED Grow Light BUDDING FLOWERING FRUITING

FEATURES: Solid state, Cooler running, High efficiency, Narrow angle, all Red LED PAR38 Bulb.

BENEFITS: This PAR38 Screw Base just screw in to any standard Light socket. It runs at a warm temperature rather than very hot which is common with most other inefficient plant lights. This more controlled running temperature reduces the need to water so often and keeps rooms with plant lights from getting uncomfortably hot in the summer months requiring additional air conditioning. This state of the art LED panel plant light is extremely energy efficient, paying for itself many times over annually in electricity savings. It saves 50% to 90% in energy consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes. Wide angle projection insures uniform leaf coverage. This specialty all Red LED grow light panel is designed to allow you to custom tailor the light spectrum for maximum flowering.

This powerful all Red LED panel has been scientifically designed to provide large illumination coverage of 6 square feet so it needs to be positioned at approximately 4 inches away from the plants. 12 to 14 hours per day is all that is necessary for maximum plant health to accelerate the flowering process. The typical white plant lights that run hot, consume excessive electricity wasting money. The purity of these All Red LED lights generates faster bud development, flower blossoming, fruit growth, health, beauty and productivity. These LEDs turn on instantly and can be turned on by hand each day or work well with all standard lamp timers.
We also carry all BLUE LED grow lights which are designed for maximum level photosynthesis food production and accelerated leaf growth.We also have blended Red and Blue LED grow light panels that have both wavelengths that are for accelerating growth and flowering.