X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Energetics

Hello Everyone

This is a thread to discuss all things Matrix Energetics or ME lol! Just the acronym is fun to play with

I know several of you have commented on various threads regarding interest in this phenomenal transformational 'healing' modality. Right up front, the word 'healing' is not used with ME for it is not an energy-based work that relies on giving any attention to the 'problem set' of health issues a person may have. In the words of the modality, attention is only given to the 'solution set'. 'Transformation' is better used to describe this methodology.

ME involves a state of altered consciousness that allow intention to affect the quantum field of zero point energy. When transforming a condition in another lifeform, the process is best described as your unconscious to their unconscious to the Collective Unconscious. You actually do not 'do' the transformation, but enter into the 'wavefront consciousness' and allow an interaction with the Collective Mind whereby 'miracles' happen.

I just received the first book on ME by its founder, Dr. Richard Bartlett, entitled Matrix Energetics - The Science and Art of Transformation with the Forward by William Tiller. This is a HIGHLY recommended read regardless of whether you will pursue ME or not, for the universe will open up in new and interesting ways from reading this *snickers*.

Words fail to convey the 'reality' (lol, if you look into this, you'll see language is SO limited in describing anything to do with ME, never mind such illusory things as silly ol' 'reality') of what one is dealing with in ME.

I just got the book yesterday (almost half done) but have also read most of the posts on the main thread at his website - Matrix Energetics Healing seminars taught by Richard Bartlett and can say that ME TOTALLY ties in with anything to do with the ideas behind PATHS, TRV, other healing modalities, basically anything to do with our existence as light beings in a holographic universe.

ME is not just for transformational work on yourself or patients who currently are locked into a consensus reality of pain, injuries, disease etc, but can be used to alter the apparent reality of virtually anything.

This is one of the most powerful manifestation tools I have read about! I believe it perfectly dovetails with PATHS as well! Certain PATHS modules, like Successful Living, help us to shed the belief in old paradigms and be open to the wonders of LOA. Welllllll, ME requires just this suspension of belief in the way things appear and instead being totally open to a visual experience, and emotive state of what you desire.

ME is used by those who learn it, for other things besides transformational work on humans. For example, many have successfully 'fixed' old or non-working electronic devices, used it in traffic, for their home life, in relationships - the list goes on and on with not even the sky being the limit!

The thing I really like about ME is the healthy dose of FUN, Quantum Physics, and Uncommon Sense that it requires to work

More on this later...

Stephen

ME seminars...

To really 'get' ME, usually requires 'most' people to go to a seminar of Dr. Bartletts.

This is not just sensationalism to take your money. But, at the seminar, the environment is 'conditioned' to assist in attendees breaking free of ALL the old ways of viewing and 'believing' in what we think is reality!

Also, there are hands on examples of the tools of ME (which even Dr. Bartlett is very realistic on how they are just tools) at the seminar that really are hard to reproduce so vividly in just a book.

Soooooooooooo, I made my plans, and am leaving Tomorrow for Seattle! I'm in the level I and II ME course for June 1 to 4th - Down the Rabbit Hole I go EVEN FURTHER

I think this latest journey will be a vertical slide straight down!

Believe me, I will be posting about this later...

Blessed Be!

Stephen

Comment

Two Point!

Hi Stephen,
      How exciting that you get to attend both of his seminars. We will be anxiously awaiting your posts....are you taking your laptop so that you can update us daily?

I have skimmed through the book and found that the two point time travel resonated with me. I have dabbled with it enough to be convinced that real results can be attained. I am probably limiting myself by thinking that I have to be present at the seminar to 'get' how to make the physical shifts while actually touching the body. I've never been a body work sort of person, so feeling the differences in tissue structure is not a skill that I have developed.

ME is certainly one of the amazing tools that is 'coming to light' during this exciting time on planet Earth.

Have fun during your transformative time with Richard.
      Peg
      ZPoint Practitioner

Comment

Yay for Stephen!!

Originally posted by sterlingpg View Post
        Soooooooooooo, I made my plans, and am leaving Tomorrow for Seattle! I'm in the level I and II ME course for June 1 to 4th - Down the Rabbit Hole I go EVEN FURTHER
        I'm so happy for you, Stephen!! And yes, a bit jealous!!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Have a fabulous time!

Ann
        Paths To Your Success

Comment

Stephen, you are very lucky to be going....I have the book and read it....when you are trying to do a two-point, is there any particular feeling or sensation you get when you are doing this??? I am just curious, I have tried it a few times, and I don't think I am having any success....I am very open to new ideas, maybe I am just not sure how to get in the right frame of mind...does anyone have any experiences with this???

Comment

My best wishes also, for a great time at the conference, Stephen.

I just received my book a couple of days ago, have nearly finished it - Wonderful!

Australia is a loooong way from USA but I am just going to have to manifest an attendance at a future workshop.

In the meantime, maybe I can work on trying to absorb some of your energy & knowledge through osmosis.

Love & Abundance ,

Sharyn
            Theta Healing
            Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Hi from the United Kingdom

Hi All,

Special thanks to Stephen for starting this thread on ME. I first found out about ME a few weeks ago and will be ordering the book a.s.a.p.

I'm really going to have to use the LOA to manifest the money to go to a seminar in the U.S or to get Richard to put a seminar on in the UK.

I'm looking forward to more discussions about ME on this thread.

Love and gratitude

Terry

Comment

Have a GREAT time!!!

Hey Stephen! I am sooo excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes !!!
                Please travel safely and have a mind-blowing experience!!
                Love and Laughter
                -Rosella
                Just Say NO! to Negativity

Fuunnnnyyyy!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKE-H3oaIo

Comment

Yay!!!

You will have an AWESOME time at the seminar, Stephen!!

I am SO happy that there seem to be more and more people attracted to Matrix Energetics!

One day I will go to the States and attend the seminars myself...or, if we get more people here in the UK interested, bring the seminars over here!!

To anyone who hasn't yet watched the videos on their site, do so!! Especially the one about the man who hadn't had his heels on the ground for 26 years!

Get in that Matrix Mode, Stephen, and stretch some 'reality'!

Can't wait to hear about your Miracles!!

Much Love
                  Moria x
                  Last edited by Moria; 05-31-2007, 12:37 PM.
                  Intuitive Readings
                  P.A.T.H.S
                  Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Ty

Originally posted by nlivened View Post
                    Hi Stephen,
                    How exciting that you get to attend both of his seminars. We will be anxiously awaiting your posts....are you taking your laptop so that you can update us daily?

I have skimmed through the book and found that the two point time travel resonated with me. I have dabbled with it enough to be convinced that real results can be attained. I am probably limiting myself by thinking that I have to be present at the seminar to 'get' how to make the physical shifts while actually touching the body. I've never been a body work sort of person, so feeling the differences in tissue structure is not a skill that I have developed.

ME is certainly one of the amazing tools that is 'coming to light' during this exciting time on planet Earth.

Have fun during your transformative time with Richard.
                    Hi nlivened!

I do not have my own laptop, so I may be able to use the hotel computer to do an update and check emails.
                    I am almost finished the book (I intend to be done by the time the course starts lol) and also have experienced enough of the two point, and realize it is more something you 'feel' as opposed to enact 'technique'. I know this because as one becomes comfortable in this realization, things can happen without a strictly 'mechanical' two-point procedure.

I will have fun!

Stephen

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Ok, I decided to bunch a few replies into one post.

I'm just about finished packing to head down on the first leg of my journey which is about 10 hours by car to reach Vancouver, British Columbia.

Then its about another 3.5 hours to Seattle, which I'll complete tomorrow.

Suzannahbanana: Just your name invokes ideas of fun and laughter! Thank you for your envy lol. Not only the Midwest, but also up to where I live, these guys must come!!! Thats where my own intentions to attract the people and set up a suitable seminar location come in!

Ann-ticipating...Thanks! I fully intend to rock on!

Nadine: I only just got the book and am about 2/3 done which means I have reached the point of the two point, to get to the point :P
                      In this very early stage, yes, I have begun to 'feel' something with this technique. However, it is a subtle matter, and is Different for every person in how it 'feels'. Things to remember: Not to 'try' hard, and relax the conscious mind which is always seeking to judge your experience, instead, just experience, without frustration...many times if that is the way it will be, for it will come! Remember, Dr. Dunn took 3 years to finally 'get it', but that was some time back, his own personal experience, and ME has come a long way, including how to open people up to it - my point being it will not take you three years!!!

Sharyn: I'll gladly enter into an osmosiotic state with you! And, as you read the book, you will have seen that all knowledge is available to you if you enter a morphic resonate state with the 'holder' of that knowledge, be it person or other storage in the Matrix. Interesting how ME is wrapped up with the Matrix eh? hehe

tezzaa: ME is deeply in tune with resonating with the very energies that LOA is all about. However, instead of the movie and book and other reading materials of The Secret etc...ME involves the 'manipulation' of the quantum field, zero point energy, through altered states of 'reality', essentially seeing the photonic nature of our universe instead of just a 5-sensory version

Rose: Thank you for your well-wishes and I WILL have a SUPER time - in fact, the weeks leading up to this have been AWESOME as the anticipation, the wave, builds!

I'll check in ASAP folks

Namaste!

Stephen

Comment

Thank you dear Moria!

Originally posted by Moria View Post
                        You will have an AWESOME time at the seminar, Stephen!!

I am SO happy that there seem to be more and more people attracted to Matrix Energetics!

One day I will go to the States and attend the seminars myself...or, if we get more people here in the UK interested, bring the seminars over here!!

To anyone who hasn't yet watched the videos on their site, do so!! Especially the one about the man who hadn't had his heels on the ground for 26 years!

Get in that Matrix Mode, Stephen, and stretch some 'reality'!

Can't wait to hear about your Miracles!!

Much Love
                        Moria x
                        yes yes YES - I am already have an awesome time! I can feel the energy of all of you regarding ME.

There will be awesome people there, from all walks of life...I read on the website that this will be one of their largest EVER - 400 people! Also, this is the start of the ME certification program. And, Seattle is the home of ME - powerful stuff!

No doubt I will have lots of 'weird' stories - that means...really really cool LOL - but one that happened already was when I was in line at the Post Office with my card from my box, to get a parcel. I just KNEW it was my books and there was a bit of a line up. What happened was I started to experience the feeling I get when I TRV...there is a calm, 'deepness' to the body that is hard to describe - but I simply observed it and was curious about it.

More to come!

Thanks Moria!

Love and light,

Stephen

Comment

Stephen, I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Have a safe drive!

Comment

I'm not ever coming back hehe

Thats it! I went too far down the rabbit hole folks, and I ain't EVER coming back - it rocks down here!!!

I'm not home yet, but almost there, and am staying over at the relatives...I see there have been some fireworks on the board since I went down to Seattle!

Ah well, I've been on lots of dbs before and these things come and go - in the 'path' lol of spiritual awakening, there are many stages and hopefully at some point we are just ok with how things happen around us. Sure, we have preferences, but eventually can become very agreeable to Allowing things to transpire, checking our feelings about that, and choosing different if it doesn't work for us anymore. For me, PATHS is far more than placebo, it feels right, so I don't give a flying fig about anyone else's opinion.

ANYWAY...... ........I will give a short list of what this whole ME thing is about!

Describe it: Indescribeable
                            'Quantify' it LOL: Unquantifiable
                            Ok, how do you feel then? I've been blown out of my Freakin mind!!!

And the Dolphins ROCK!

The book is GREAT, don't get me wrong, but having 'been there, (Dr.) Dunn that' lmao, there is no replacement for the experience of the seminar. This is not cheap gimmickry to get your money by going to the Dr. Bartlett show - you will simply have to go with your gut, and heart, even as with PATHS, or not

Simple!

More on ME (and maybe a bit on me) Later!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Stephen - now an alien from another universe

Moria, we will talk soon! Cuz I know what's on your mind

Comment

Oh Stephen..... you know?? How?? And here I was, wanting to surprise you when you came back home!!

I am SO happy you went down that Rabbit Hole!! Can't wait to talk to you and hear about all that Magic!

Much Love
                              Moria x
                              Intuitive Readings
                              P.A.T.H.S
                              Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Working...
                              X