Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flux Compression - Doc Brown had it right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flux Compression - Doc Brown had it right!

The key to ALL these things EVERYONE is trying to do is Flux Compression!!!!!

I've been trying to figure out exactly what's happening with all these circuits that use split secondaries wound in opposite directions and center tapped....

I found out those type of transformers are called Differential Transformers. The output of both ends of the secondary is of equal magnitude and equal direction.....Splitting the Positive
    The center tap is ground...

If you look at Bearden's MEG, he shows the waveform that is the resulant output of the thing....Just AFTER a reversal past the zero point in the sign wave is the Unidirectional transfer of current. There's an other patent I saw that incorporated this same thing to do electrolysis, but with archaic switching.

Basically you create two opposing currents that are both equal and balance to each other, so that when the input is at high amplitude nothing is transfered. When the ZERO POINT is reached on the input wave, the balanced bucking is debalanced and biased in one direction, resulting in the transer of energy unidirectinally.

This way all potential is retained by the pickup form the source, and no energy is transfered. Once the input reaches equalibrium and momentarilly stops affecting the secondary, the potential is manifested into kinetic.

These transformers can also be used to modulate and demodulate a carrier signal

Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-25-2010, 06:14 PM.

can you draw this?

Comment

I see you really found something I'd like to know. Can you elaborate once again using simpler words ?
      I know that unidirectional energy transfer is the key process done in primary oscillator. Differential transformers are used by Don Smith and works like an electrons pump.
      The rest is too complicated, please use different explanations.

Comment

I guess I'll explain it by way of explaining one specific invention....

I'll use that Tesla circuit that I posted, because it is the most balanced design, whereas many copycats seem to reduce it to a halfwave function (not don smith though, but the grey tube does, and any pulsed DC backEMF scavenger does)

As you can see in the circuit, all components on the driver side (the step up transformer, spark gap, and 2 capaictors) are exactly symetrical...it works on both sides of the ac input wave. Notice I said the components are symetrical, but the flow through is is oscillatory, so it's only symecrical based on a cumulative average of the back and forth movement in a period of time consisting of multiple cycles(probably too much information)

Anyway, when those capacitors try to discharge and equalize through the split primary and it's spark gap, 2 opposing magnetic fields (either both North or both South) are set up. This is because the two halves of the primary are wound in opposite directions, so while the electric flow is unidirectional, the magnetic fields BUCK. They don't allow current to flow because they are equal, but in opposite directions. All the potential is stored in the bucking fields. Because they are balanced, they contain eachother.

Now the energy imbalance from the two capacitors is stored in a BALANCED static magnetic field. As soon as the capacitors begin a new cycle of charging....from the ZERO POINT, the capacitors once again become unbalanced....This creates an outside force acting upon the balanced magnetic field, destablizing it, and VIOLENTLY discharging it in one direction. This causes one of the opposing fields to overcome the other, and all the energy is transfered ALL AT ONCE....This extremely fast discharge is what causes frequencies unheard of to be set up in the secondary.

I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well.....Please ask questions so I can better formulate an explination. Maybe I'll make a video and put it on youtube. It would be easier for me to do some whiteboard drawings and point to them while speaking about it.

(on a side note, I guess if this works out I'm going want a job putting it into practice.....anyone want to hire a 22 year old college drop out mad scientist for cheap?)
        Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-25-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

o, and by the way..... the bucking magnetic field are what constitute a "FLUX CAPACITOR"!!!!

If you had 3 positives with a common center ground in a wye formation, and a triple spark gap, then you get flux compression as all 3 arcs spiral around each other to form a triple helix....

I think the medical sign of the 2 snakes and the pillar expresses 2 positives opposing each other getting drawn to the same negative. I also think that when the Egyptians drew that symbol with the sundisk at the top, it represents the collection electrode in a pulsed DC system....the 2 bucking fields can't return to ground since they oppose each other, but ground still wants electrons....the streams of light emenating from the disk are not coming from it, but are going into it.....an electron avalanche from all neighboring space is induced into it (facilitated by the coronal glow (pulsed abnormal glow anyone?))...then a vortex forms outside of it to recirculate what it can't directly feed back into its self, but with a power gain. If you were to place a conductor above the ground electrode, the electron avalanche would happen between it and the ground.... You now have a second pickup circuit between the two for free energy useage

Ever seen pictures of a directed energy beam gun that has a double helix cone at the emitter? I think it uses a high voltage differential transformer and both helicies are positive and recessed at the tip is the common ground.

This type of physics theory seems to be prevalent in black budget war technology, and has been lost to the public, it's use for the good of mankind prevented, and its purpose perverted
          Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-25-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Tesla circuit

Hi Supercav,

Where do you have a Tesla circuit posted? I didn't see it in this thread and I have looked in some other ones without finding it. I like you ideas about the flux compression, but I need a circuit to look at to follow your thinking.

Thanks, Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

I had the very similar idea the other day when thinking about the capacitors in the hairpin circuit. When the high voltage capacitors are charged and the transient high voltage pulse hits the dielectric (like hitting the flux lines with a hammer) we get movement of the field lines, quite violent movement at that, for very little cost! This is where my research at the moment is heading and I was going to post up the idea once I had some proof of concept. Your ideas are a lot more developed than mine are but the concept is still the same.

Supercavitationistic have you done any experimental work on this yet?

-Raui
              Last edited by Raui; 03-26-2010, 01:28 AM.
              Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

http://www.tfcbooks.com/images/lectu...-02-03/002.gif
                Here's the Tesla Circuit for disruptive discharges
                Sorry, I got confused, because I posted this link in an other thread and thought it was in this.

I wound a 1 inch diameter secondary about 8 inches long and didn't bother to count the turns, and I don't even know what gage wire... I'm going to mount it sideways and have a split secondary, with either a pancake coil or a slight conical/basket coil on either end wound in opposite directions...... If this works, without ANY consideration for tuning for resonance.... I'll know it's a start....

After that, I'll probably build a split secondary and keep the primary one direction, and see what happens when you try to force both ends to the common ground....hopefully electron avalanche from the local area with a plasma glow surrounding the ground electrode

Comment

http://my.voyager.net/~jrrandall/Patents/MEGFig06.GIF
                  Here's the voltage and amplitude graphs of input and output of Bearden's MEG.... Notice that Voltage and Amperage are in phase on the output side and occur at the Zero Point of the input

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
                    I guess I'll explain it by way of explaining one specific invention....

I'll use that Tesla circuit that I posted, because it is the most balanced design, whereas many copycats seem to reduce it to a halfwave function (not don smith though, but the grey tube does, and any pulsed DC backEMF scavenger does)

As you can see in the circuit, all components on the driver side (the step up transformer, spark gap, and 2 capaictors) are exactly symetrical...it works on both sides of the ac input wave. Notice I said the components are symetrical, but the flow through is is oscillatory, so it's only symecrical based on a cumulative average of the back and forth movement in a period of time consisting of multiple cycles(probably too much information)

Anyway, when those capacitors try to discharge and equalize through the split primary and it's spark gap, 2 opposing magnetic fields (either both North or both South) are set up. This is because the two halves of the primary are wound in opposite directions, so while the electric flow is unidirectional, the magnetic fields BUCK. They don't allow current to flow because they are equal, but in opposite directions. All the potential is stored in the bucking fields. Because they are balanced, they contain eachother.

Now the energy imbalance from the two capacitors is stored in a BALANCED static magnetic field. As soon as the capacitors begin a new cycle of charging....from the ZERO POINT, the capacitors once again become unbalanced....This creates an outside force acting upon the balanced magnetic field, destablizing it, and VIOLENTLY discharging it in one direction. This causes one of the opposing fields to overcome the other, and all the energy is transfered ALL AT ONCE....
                    Man, you introduce new physics by yourself here !!

I see it is simple enough though. Can you make a demonstration of your theories with a simple apparatus to confirm those claims?
                    Bucking magnetic fields that destibilize violently...

Actually this is a looong concept that revolves in the FE forums and bothers all thinkers.
                    It all boils down whether, an opposite wound coil each winding creates ITS OWN magnetic field or not.
                    Formal Science says the fields are not even created not just neutralise each other.

Reason says the should anhilate each other also. If this was the case, we could charge two inductors closely coupled together by an EMF source. Then upon current peak, the inductor should somehow uncoupled and each - theoretically existing large magnetic field- to be released as extra energy.

In order to eventually leave behind all obsolete theories i suggest the following experiment. (see diagram c)
                    Two same self-inductunce , same resistance inductors center tapped and wound on same core are connected to a battery. Both of them have indicating bulbs for seeing current's strength. For experimental reasons bulbs should light faintly.

Inductor L1 has a switch. Upon current smooth running on system the previously closed switch is opened leaving one inductor L2 only in the core. Now, if both inductors have their own created magnetic fields (thus energy), upon switch open the switch will spark and the lamp1 will glow instantly, whereas the other will remain more or less the same (since both parts have equal resistatce hence no current variation in the L2 part)

In case upon switch open the and the latter does not spark and the lamp 1 is not glowing by any EMF (hence not stored energy), plus the fact that the lamp2 is momentarily diminished (hecne magnetic field build-up), this effect alone will indicate a not stored magnetic field on inductor L1 (and L2) and a full disproof of "bucking fields" theory.

plain experiment, just for you my friend

Bar,
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by baroutologos; 03-26-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

baroutologos
                      thanks for the idea....it sounds like a good test

Here's a page that discusses bucking fields from caduceus and bifilar wound coils, and says moray used them.....about 2/3 of the way down the page
                      Capacitive Discharge Motor and other free energy files - J Snell
                      (you'd think they would change the dictionary for the spellchecker to recognize "bifilar" as a legitimate word)

Comment

ok, i just figured out how to make pictures show up....I feel bad for non members who can't see what's in an attachment, and it's good to be able to see what's being spoken about on the same page...

SCALARBEAMER

check that page out....bedini suggests to use bucking fields for scalar action

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                          Man, you introduce new physics by yourself here !!

I see it is simple enough though. Can you make a demonstration of your theories with a simple apparatus to confirm those claims?
                          Bucking magnetic fields that destibilize violently...

Actually this is a looong concept that revolves in the FE forums and bothers all thinkers.
                          It all boils down whether, an opposite wound coil each winding creates ITS OWN magnetic field or not.
                          Formal Science says the fields are not even created not just neutralise each other.

Reason says the should anhilate each other also. If this was the case, we could charge two inductors closely coupled together by an EMF source. Then upon current peak, the inductor should somehow uncoupled and each - theoretically existing large magnetic field- to be released as extra energy.

In order to eventually leave behind all obsolete theories i suggest the following experiment. (see diagram c)
                          Two same self-inductunce , same resistance inductors center tapped and wound on same core are connected to a battery. Both of them have indicating bulbs for seeing current's strength. For experimental reasons bulbs should light faintly.

On inductor has a switch. Upon current smooth running on system the previously closed switch is opened leaving one inductor in the core. Now, if both inductors have their created magnetic fields (thus energy), upon switch open the switch will spark and the lamp1 will glow instantly, whereas the other will remain more or less the same (since both parts have equal resistatce hence no current variation in the L2 part)

In case upon switch open the and switch does not spark and the lamp 1 is not glowing, plus the fact that the lamp2 is momentarily diminished, this effect alone will indicate a not stored magnetic field on inductor L1 and a momentary current drop due to magnetic field build up to the now stand-alone inductor L2.

plain experiment, just for you my friend

Bar,
                          Nah he isn't or hasn't done anything that is different from Tesla. In fact I think the same ideas here and in my threads all link back to one man, Tesla. At least that is the proof or origination of these ideas. That link that he provided has all the information. Let me give you the original link The Nikola Tesla Information Resource | Books & Online Files

You might want to read the whole thing because even though I have read it about 20 times I am still getting new revelations every time I read it.

Comment

I gave some further thought on it.

I think, in order to be fair, the experiment must be processed without any core material or air core coils that are closely woven together something like a biffilar of many turns and high inductunce (for clearer effect)

@ Jbignes5

Where exactly Tesla has talked about bucking field? From all Tesla literature, the only "bucking coil" i have seen together with the center tap one is at patent 336,961 at quite different context than here discussed.

Comment

I've read been to WAY WAY WAY too many pages and not kept track of them....It's going to take me a while to find it, but I swear I saw in just 1 place it actually said the split primary was wound differentially. But until I do, here's a diagram of his magnifying transmitter.... split primary, split secondary, and third leg at the secondary split.....

I came across this quote from Tesla, that supports my bucking field theory:
                              You see, the apparatus which I have devised was an apparatus enabling one to produce tremendous differences of potential and currents in an antenna circuit. These requirements must be fulfilled, whether you transmit by currents of conduction, or whether you transmit by electromagnetic waves. You want high potential currents, you want a great amount of vibratory energy; but you can graduate this vibratory energy. By proper design and choice of wavelengths, you can arrange it so that you get, for instance, 5 percent in these electromagnetic waves and 95 percent in the current that goes through the earth. That is what I am doing. Or you can get, as these radio men, 95 percent in the energy of electromagnetic waves and only 5 percent in the energy of the [earth] current. . . . The apparatus is suitable for one or the other method. I am not producing radiation with my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. . . . In my system, you should free yourself of the idea that there is radiation, that the energy is radiated. It is not radiated; it is conserved. . . .

Found here Comparative Study of the Tesla and Marconi LF Wireless Systems

Seems he encapsulates the magnetic field to PREVENT magnetic fields outside of it....He chose to conduct ELECTRIC current through the atmosphere, compared to MAGNETIC.....perhaps it's more like he changed the output from that of magnetic field and electric current to that of magnetic current and electric field!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X