Donald duck free energy generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald duck free energy generator

Hi guys I found this:YouTube - Free Energy Power Generator Donald Duck magnetic electric overunity magnet motor replication06/06/09

In attachement you find some speaks about this, with drawings and explanations...but in french
    Can somebody figure out in english what is happening here and from where freee energy comes ?I don't understand franch at all ...

Mike
    Attached Files

Use Google's Translator...

...and upload the pdf. (Google Translate)
    It works quite well in this case. I just tried.
    It takes a little while to get translated, minus the drawings.

BTW, Thanks for your infos, very interesting...
    And such a simple, though efficient, principle, if the claims are right ... !
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Originally posted by marseye View Post
      ...and upload the pdf. (Google Translate)
      It works quite well in this case. I just tried.
      It takes a little while to get translated, minus the drawings.

BTW, Thanks for your infos, very interesting...
      And such a simple, though efficient, principle, if the claims are right ... !
      yannicksonic is a con man

look at this :

yannicksonic's youtube magnetic gears overunity.

Comment

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
        Hi guys I found this:YouTube - Free Energy Power Generator Donald Duck magnetic electric overunity magnet motor replication06/06/09

In attachement you find some speaks about this, with drawings and explanations...but in french
        Can somebody figure out in english what is happening here and from where freee energy comes ?I don't understand franch at all ...

Mike

the real inventor is here

YouTube - freeenergy.wmv

but it is not overunity !!!

don't buy this plan !!
        you can get all this crap freely from Leon Hatem

D'OU VIENT L'HYPERSCIENCE

but this stuf do not work
        Last edited by tagor; 03-13-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tagor View Post
          yannicksonic is a con man

look at this :

yannicksonic's youtube magnetic gears overunity.
          Yes, there seems to exist a deep misunderstanding of the claims from the paper.
          First, the video is nowhere said to have been made by the guy who wrote the french paper. Instead, he claims that the video is from one guy firstly advised by himself. And :that is doubtfull, I agree. I neither wouldn't send a penny to know more, despite it seems it's cheaper for those speaking French ! (It must be because of the postage fees ... for the mails bringing the schemes outside of France !!! )

On another side, the theory is presented as issued by Leon Raoul Hatem, a french watchmaker, who developed his own understanding about how cosmology works (with the planets being magnetic dipoles, he says...)

The main claim, he calls it 'defreinage' in french, which I can try to translate to 'un-braking'; to be understood as : drag cancellation, as far as I can understand it.

In short : two wheels are made of N poles only for one, and south poles only for the other, creating a magnetic gear. Then, provided that the velocity of the wheels is "conversely proportional to the total masses of the magnets", the 'un-draging' would arise... That means : with the help of speed, when the attracting magnets are starting to separate, with the help of high speed separating both of them, the drag is cancelled. But the in turn next approaching magnets keep their attracting strenght. It's said to deliver the slave (secondary) wheel approximatively 16X the torque of the master (primary) wheel, provided a very short gap between the facing magnets (2X less torque with a 4mm gap than with a 2mm gap). That : I agree, that's quite a claim !

Having wandered fast through forums where people attempted to replicate the process, it seems that they lost some (lots of) power instead of wining any. But some people do acknowledge that they basically stayed with a magnetic gear system, may be because they didn't turn the wheels fast enough. And, of course, any resistance applied to the slave is felt in turn by the master.

2000 to 3000 rpm seem to be a minimum speed to be reached for the 'un-draging' effect to take place, as for what's claimed.

The guy in the video is using a 50 Ah cap-based battery hooked to the secondary wheel. All the way the system turns, the battery stays at 11.30v while it delivers its charge to an inverter, which is feeding a bulb.
          Wattmeter-in shows 117w or so, and the wattmeter-out of the inverter shows 250w or so. Once the wheels are stopped, the cap-battery drains fast to the inverter and the bulb... Well, that's what I understand from watching the video.

I'd need a big bunch of magnets , a motor and an alternator to replicate. I don't have anything suitable so far...

But, who knows, if the cap-based battery was involved in the succes of the claim in the video ? Since caps charge certainly faster than lead-acid batteries ?

It's hard for me to say something is all craps, until I can test it... Maybe I'm too naive again, but where could THE innovative system come from, if we're always sure first that it won't work ?

Sure that many things have alredy been tested so far; but I wasn't there then, and I'm not aware today if it must fail, since I have no mechanical or electrical background...

Too, I'm suspicious about the many debunkers, those who always easilly wander everywhere to deny everything. Alternatively, I know I'm not obliged to believe in everyhing that is claimed. Stuck in between such feelings, that's where I like to hope that I can try by myself, even if that weights on my personal short finances. But when I can afford some tests, and when they don't give any satisfactory results, at least do I know forever that it won't work.

@ tagor : I never meant you are a debunker yourself. Thanks for you gave us clues to watch at. That's where I undestood that only 'half-tests' were made by the people you're quoting.
          Last edited by marseye; 03-14-2010, 08:37 AM. Reason: trying to correct my gibberish...
          -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
          M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

I read later that it is insisted for the wheels to have their mass heavier than the sum of the weight of the magnets, thus being flywheels.

Leon Raoul hatem says his little tractor is moved from a tiny 35w motor, and is able to transport a 100kg mass up a 5% slope.

'un-draging' appears because, while the facing magnets tend to separate, the next magnets are accelerating while approaching one in front of the other, as they are opposite poles.

He says too that the repulsive effect of magnets is not gifted the same capabilities, and can't turn a parralel wheel.

Ok, now let's try before we can dismiss it ! Whether I can will depend upon many factors, which the first is : room ...
            -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
            M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Hi all
              This is a thread I had started about 2 years ago, which I thought that might be a useful way for extracting mechanical energy from the SSG rotor:
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...y-out-ssg.html

To conclude, is that I finally built a big rotor, with Nd magnets and coupled it with another one and measured the torque transfer by using a dynamo-meter.
              The result was that I could get it run as high as 1500RPM and I didn't find any excess energy so I abandoned the project.

But as you mentioned higher speed, I didn't try that, It seems to me something like the "Searl Effect" is happening in mechanical gears if it is real and there is a point of drag-less operation.

But for now as I have experimented before I don't think that it would work.

Elias
              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by marseye View Post
                I read later that it is insisted for the wheels to have their mass heavier than the sum of the weight of the magnets, thus being flywheels.
                This makes sense a little bit,
                What we need is to violate the law of action and reaction as Veljko Milkovic does in his two stage oscillator.

Comment

@ elias : I gave a look at your thread, and I must say that you were on the good path to test Hatem's claims. And I was impressed. Good work, so far.

It seems that your wheels lacked a perfect facing of the magnets, with strictly attracting poles, and plates heavier than the magnets.

Speed may not be that important, since I don't think his little tractor's wheels are turning very fast. Turning fast is good essentialy for the alternators to produce storable energy. What in terms of pure torque ?

Hatem says too that the primary motor doesn't have to be very powerfull for the system to work properly. Maybe we'd have to help a little the secondary to compensate at start,until the flywheels start to synch, if the primary motor is too weak comparatively to the charge on the secondary (alternator).

It would be great if you could try some more tests, as you are by far better equiped than I do, thus preventing me (and others) to have to invest too much just for these tests.

Oh, how much have I prayed to be able to leave the big concrete city (where I'm stuck inside a flat's walls, with no room nor machinery to even work a piece of wood) and get back to the lands where I've been enjoying life once for a too short while ! Energy is the only key missing to make me free ! Since we essentially have to work to pay for it...

Definetly, even moderate energy is the key for me, à la Kapanadze, or Steven Mark... Much better than (heavy and expensives) big batteries bunches charging at low rate , isn't it ? (if all these are real, of course. But I want to believe).

If working, Hatem's system could be the one to finally saddle me up to motorised systems, which I have tried (only...) to do without until now...

Please, someone , make these tests for us all ! Just because free energy only can free us from modern slavery ! And I just can't wait anymore !
                  -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
                  M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

More about Yanicksonick and his plans

In fact ,to tell you the truth,I didn,t want that donald duck plans;
                    First I saw this YouTube - Mini Magnet Power Generator Motor Free Energy Over Unity Switzerland magnetic turbine off the grid
                    YouTube - Free Energy Magnet Vortex Power Generator Spinning Top Toy yvdtker Celest 28 may 2009
                    and
                    YouTube - Swiss Spinning top free energy toy in rotating magnetic field overunity magnet electric generator

and I want to buy the plans;After I made the payment,I received that DONALd duck generator plans in french....nothing about spinner ;I was very mad for this,
                    I sent him an email and scold him.

After this,he asked me ,to speak nice with him because he are here to help people to make free energy....
                    Anyway,I put some questions about that spinner (he told me ,he made the spinner;in videos is he, making demonstrations -if he is not lying )

In an link below ,are my questions and his answers with some drawings about that spinner.

I never tried to replicate.Here is for all who want to try replications
                    Enjoy

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Comment

hey sinergicus,

As tagor already stated, there are big chances that this guy is a con. It seems that he's 'helping' people with everything about magnetic systems he finds through browsing the internet. For sure there are still plenty of surprises to discover about magnets. It's then not hard to pretend he's helping people to keep on good tracks...

But that doesn't mean that Hatem's claims are false. In fact, Yannicksonic may have pointed out, by chance, something rather efficient... and so simple to test out !
                      What may be great is that it's you who put this system under spotlights, and who knows ? Anyway, you gave at least to me a happy spirit by sharing your info for free, and I hope much now about this system which I find quite inspiring since you mentioned it. Time will tell.

But: thanks for your contribution. I appreciate it a lot. Who knows how great a tree a little seed can give ?
                      -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
                      M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Guys i spoke to Yon, in one word.
                        QUACK! (quack quack quack)

Hope it helps

Comment

...It was to be awaited. Good job, Ash.
                          -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
                          M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Hi Marseye
                            I live in a square room too, and I also need to go to work, but I usually work on some devices on my spare time, and yes we need to get free energy soon enough, and I think that all of the people here, are here for that.

There are some devices that I know that works, but I need to find the time and resources to build one, the most famous of all that does work for free, is the Veljko Milkovic Oscillator, The other one is the Bedini energizer and you can now even buy one from him. I am using my shaver on free energy now, as the battery of it is conditioned enough to act like a negative resistor as Bearden says. To give you a clue, my shaver, worked for about one hour before, but now that I have charged it many times with my SSG, it doesn't seem to go away. I can easily say that it works up to 4 hours now, and it is getting better and better. These two devices work for sure, but devices that I am not sure but is more likely to work and I have in my mind to try it out is a Lindemann-Newman type of motor, which has lots of copper with a Iron bar as a rotor.

Any free energy device that works, must somehow draw its energy from the Aether/Gravity/Light/.... to do that is to cause imbalance in it.

The Bedini Energizer does that by charging a coil and releasing it before it gets saturated by high current. So that is why Bedini states to use a small amount of current in the input, and the switching must be abrupt to cause a greater imbalance in the Aether.

The Milkovic Machine, does that by motion and using the imbalance Aetheric force called the centrifugal force.

A simple magnet is also a flow in the Aether almost like gravity and can be used to extract energy, but we need to find a way, like how Milkovic has found with his oscillator to use gravity and centrifugal force.

We need to cause imbalance in the Aether and remain open for receiving the energy. That is how we pray God.

Blinking of the eye is an elegant example of how our body uses the Aetheric field. Each blink is like the impulse, generated by the Bedini machine, the battery is the eye, and the energy of Aether sharpens your vision each time you blink. The Aetheric energy is that much within our reach.

Hope this helps ...
                            Elias
                            Last edited by elias; 03-16-2010, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                              Guys i spoke to Yon, in one word.
                              QUACK! (quack quack quack)

Hope it helps
                              Ash,

What do you mean with quack? Can you be a little bit more specific?
                              Please add some facts to your comment.
                              The reason i ask, is because from a sertain point of view, we all doesnt talk the same language.
                              His video's with the spinning device make some sence.

Comment

Working...
                              X