Muammer Yildiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muammer Yildiz

Has anyone got any insight into this motor and its principle?

YouTube - HakanGmez's Channel

It would seem he has moved things on

Muammer Yildiz: Over-unity Homopolar Electrical Generator -- Patent, articles
    Last edited by braden; 03-08-2010, 05:03 PM. Reason: addtion

update Holland delft tue tuesday 20 april muammer yildiz

I am very pleased to have met the inventor in person on the 20th of april 2010.
    (Technical university Delft Netherlands as shown in the Yutube video).
    I have attended this meeting and i am in contact with the tue Eindhoven in the Netherlands (Duarte).

As it seems the community in the Netherlands have invited Muammer Yildiz to go on with his project with help from us.

My opinion on what he has shown yesterday :

He is not lying .
    The motor does what it claims to do .
    Nothing is hidden as far as i could see.

In the near future i would like to meet Yildiz again in my own home town Eindhoven at the T.U.E to take a second look at his machine and discuss further on measurements yet to be taken.

Greetings from Holland (not only tulip's wooden shoes and windmills)

Jeroen

YouTube - Tesla komt na 100 jaar toch weer om de hoek

Comment

link

oeps .....

the link:

url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3227d5Css

YouTube - Tesla komt na 100 jaar toch weer om de hoek[/url]

Comment

Hopefull!

Also...the man interviewd at the beginning (Mr Korff) says at 1:15

Quote" I found zero point/free energy already, this one is extra!"

If I understand him correctly, he is actually saying that he has "found" such a source already, and that the Yilidiz machine is another one.

Comment

Hi Jeroen,

Would like to ask whether you were in a position to see what Mr Yildiz was doing exactly when he started the motor? Because the camera unfortunately was not at the back or sideway of him so what is seen in the video in those moments is he was doing some "hammering" and the motor started.

Also, was it mentioned how long the motor worked already for the longest time? Days, months?

Did it turn out what his intentions with the invention are? Wants to look for manufacturers or wants to sell it?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

test results and hamering etc

Hello Gyula

First Dick Korf has travelled around a bit to meet inventors and helping to get the message out and implement working divices.
            It is not the first time for him to see a device working.
            As i heard from him he is a bit frustrated as he invested and not see the devices in the open market.
            There are working prototypes but to market them and get them out there seems to be very difficult.
            He does not give up and neither do I .
            We are going with the flow and time will tell .

""Did it turn out what his intentions with the invention are? Wants to look for manufacturers or wants to sell it?""

As far as i know mr Yildiz is in for the invention itself .
            Of course he invested in time and money and to get the investment back hee needs to think commercial to go on .
            There are people out there (on this meeting too) that are willing to sponsor him and with the help of well willing people with money who believe in this invention it can be developt further.

If mr yildiz is scamming he does a good job in presenting a hoax.
            If that would be the case he would be digging its own grave by getting into debt with the sponsors.
            Also there would be no reason to do so as he went the whole 10 yards in getting where he is now.
            The time and attention of the people at the technical university''s (TUD/TUE)
            is seriously invested into the phenomena as shown by mr Yildiz.
            These people have build , tested ,researched and develop t very complex machines .(you can find these on the tud/tue sites )
            They are well educated people unlikely to be stupid enough to fall into a hoax or a commercial scam.

So for mr yildiz to sell the patent to a big company could be an option .
            It is his invention so he can do anything with it he likes.
            But with all the well willing people helping him i do not think that he will do that .

i hope that is a good answer to your question.

""Also, was it mentioned how long the motor worked already for the longest time? Days, months?""

The demonstration was too short i would like to see a test run for days!!
            The torque on the axis :
            I have put on a glove and tried to stop the rotation
            It slowed down very easy with a little bit of pressure on the axis.
            It seems that the machine looses power as the rpm goes down .

The hammering :
            I saw him activate and deactivate the machine by tapping a rod inside a brass part behind the motor.
            To start he hammers the rod one way an fixates the rod by tensioning the brass holder.
            To stop he frees the rod by reversing the step above and tapping the rod with a hammer in the original position and fixates it again.
            The camera position was a bit clumsy you could not see that.
            So was the action of putting a glass bottle to close to the fast spinning fan blades and hitting it.
            I send out a mail to point out that a bit more professional demo would be a good idea.
            More data on torque, time ,energy output etc .

I would like to post a video of the actual start stopping action in more detail .
            I saw the person who filmed the youtube video standing with the camera at the right angle .
            So he has the footage of it also.
            He did not edit it in the present youtube video !
            As i respect the reason for that i will not post the footage of the mechanism for now.
            The whole patent must be completed first to protect the invention.

I will post again when i have more information.

Greetings

Jeroen

Comment

Thanks much, Yeron, for sharing.

I did not follow exactly how the "hammer" works: Is there a piezo electric "starter" that gets a spike from the blow? Or it is mechanical?

Also, the actual Claims made appear to be very vague (perhaps for a reason lol, saying "all magnet motor" has negative connotations): Did Mr. Yildiz or his spokesmen actually say at any point that this was a "totally magnet motor" design (with no "pulsing" circuitry involved)? I ask, because if "looped", it is possible that a pulse /energy retrieval system could be in there somewhere (meaning still "overunity" perhaps, but not totally "all-magnet" in other words).

Since there are two threads, here is the earlier posted 2nd vid from the other that appears to be a Turkish TV news report.. Showing the Rotor design and proof of earlier Public Demonstrations.

YouTube - Muammer Yildiz Free Energy Device(HQ).flv

Anyone out there speak Turkish? It would be interesting to get a brief paraphrased transcript of the narration. If this is "going mainstream news" in Turkey, that is pretty important info by itself. The news of a "NATO" country, some consider "European", that is embracing a free energy device... is a "world-rocker" that perhaps needs to be gotten out widely.

Comment

There some thing we need to think to understand his device, first something is hidden, its simple for him to open the device and showed it to everybody because his hidden variable is not easy to find at first. First thing to consider , why in the hell do he use a blade to show the power ? will be more simple to hook a generator no ? and alot less noisy. When he open up the device , at the end of the video we see all magnets look about the same except for one set on the big piece or aluminum , this set are ring magnet, why ? air flow , im about sure it counter the sticky spot with compressed air generated by the device so the only way to hide that information is to make noise , so stick a blade on it and you are fine the noise hide the sound of the decompression.

Just my 2c.
                Best Regards,
                EgmQC

Comment

torque

the device only delivers torque? or mechanical energy?

there is no extra output of energy?

if it slows down very easy with a little bit of pressure on the axis, it will not have torque to rotate a generator, the back EMF in the coils of the generator will eventually stop the device.

so, whats the point?

Comment

@All,

You can download the patent over here:
                    Neuer türkischer Magnetmotor von Muammer Yildiz ?

It looks (from the video link above) that he is starting the motor
                    with a pyrotechnical device. (A small gas generator that burns.)

Groundloop.

Comment

The answer to the usual "low torque" questions & complaints is always: "Simply to prove it is possible" (meaning to gain constant rotation & acceleration from an "all magnet motor").... Which is a concept that has gotten attacked constantly from those who claimed it is "not possible" as millions of folks still believe despite the work of Howard Johnson and others' who have claimed to do it over the years (in Johnson's case, backed by witnesses and Patents awarded).

Because if it IS possible to gain rotation from magnets-only, then it is also possible to get usable torque in the future. If the first device that publicly and conclusively proves rotation... and this has not happened yet here of course... is of low torque; that does not mean high torque is not possible when the principals behind it are better understood and better utilized, only that THIS particular device can't.

The first prototypes of any new conventional electrical or electronic devices are comparatively "primitive", and many times less efficient, than when they are later commercially developed:

Why should "free energy" devices be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by juju View Post
                        the device only delivers torque? or mechanical energy?

there is no extra output of energy?

if it slows down very easy with a little bit of pressure on the axis, it will not have torque to rotate a generator, the back EMF in the coils of the generator will eventually stop the device.

so, whats the point?
                        Maybe because at first he showed the power output with the specification of the blade so people can know what is the power output ? if you need X power to turn Y blade a 1000 RPM you can convert that to torque so what you said seem irrelevant, X Newton to turn a blade is the same X newton to run a generator with Y load on it, the blade act as a load.

Comment

Hello Jeroen,

Thanks for your kind and detailed answer.
                          Well I agree a long running test time of at least 8-10 hours is definitely needed to rule out any high capacity modern lithium battery pack hidden inside the motor body. During the 8-10 hours any battery would show a definite output power (a charge) loss which surely would reflect in the motor's RPM and/or output torque reducement.
                          Hopefully it is not a clever hoax though...
                          There is Mr Yildiz patent application here:
                          espacenet — Description and it is in German language (if you click on the yellow icon 'Translate text' then you get a free computer translation in English in a new window.

Also there is a peswiki page on him here:
                          Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor - PESWiki

Have you noticed some pieces of wire can be seen on the front part of the motor body, behind the ventillator blades, do you know why are they needed? Perhaps this was asked during the demonstration?

Of course there are many questions still but the most important is perhaps to find out if it is a hoax or not, this may involve either a long running time under controlled circumstances or putting the total motor body to the smallest pieces possibly in front of several dependable witnesses to rule out battery usage.

Thanks, Gyula

Originally posted by yeron View Post
                          Hello Gyula

First Dick Korf has travelled around a bit to meet inventors and helping to get the message out and implement working divices.
                          It is not the first time for him to see a device working.
                          As i heard from him he is a bit frustrated as he invested and not see the devices in the open market.
                          There are working prototypes but to market them and get them out there seems to be very difficult.
                          He does not give up and neither do I .
                          We are going with the flow and time will tell .

""Did it turn out what his intentions with the invention are? Wants to look for manufacturers or wants to sell it?""

As far as i know mr Yildiz is in for the invention itself .
                          Of course he invested in time and money and to get the investment back hee needs to think commercial to go on .
                          There are people out there (on this meeting too) that are willing to sponsor him and with the help of well willing people with money who believe in this invention it can be developt further.

If mr yildiz is scamming he does a good job in presenting a hoax.
                          If that would be the case he would be digging its own grave by getting into debt with the sponsors.
                          Also there would be no reason to do so as he went the whole 10 yards in getting where he is now.
                          The time and attention of the people at the technical university''s (TUD/TUE)
                          is seriously invested into the phenomena as shown by mr Yildiz.
                          These people have build , tested ,researched and develop t very complex machines .(you can find these on the tud/tue sites )
                          They are well educated people unlikely to be stupid enough to fall into a hoax or a commercial scam.

So for mr yildiz to sell the patent to a big company could be an option .
                          It is his invention so he can do anything with it he likes.
                          But with all the well willing people helping him i do not think that he will do that .

i hope that is a good answer to your question.

""Also, was it mentioned how long the motor worked already for the longest time? Days, months?""

The demonstration was too short i would like to see a test run for days!!
                          The torque on the axis :
                          I have put on a glove and tried to stop the rotation
                          It slowed down very easy with a little bit of pressure on the axis.
                          It seems that the machine looses power as the rpm goes down .

The hammering :
                          I saw him activate and deactivate the machine by tapping a rod inside a brass part behind the motor.
                          To start he hammers the rod one way an fixates the rod by tensioning the brass holder.
                          To stop he frees the rod by reversing the step above and tapping the rod with a hammer in the original position and fixates it again.
                          The camera position was a bit clumsy you could not see that.
                          So was the action of putting a glass bottle to close to the fast spinning fan blades and hitting it.
                          I send out a mail to point out that a bit more professional demo would be a good idea.
                          More data on torque, time ,energy output etc .

I would like to post a video of the actual start stopping action in more detail .
                          I saw the person who filmed the youtube video standing with the camera at the right angle .
                          So he has the footage of it also.
                          He did not edit it in the present youtube video !
                          As i respect the reason for that i will not post the footage of the mechanism for now.
                          The whole patent must be completed first to protect the invention.

I will post again when i have more information.

Greetings

Jeroen
                          Last edited by gyula; 04-22-2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Hello Again.

Nice to see that this thread is alive.

To answer the question (gyula):

''Have you noticed some pieces of wire can be seen on the front part of the motor body, behind the ventillator blades, do you know why are they needed? Perhaps this was asked during the demonstration?''

Yes we did and the wires were attached to 4 coils mounted inside the stator housing.
                            We asked what thy were doing there .
                            The spokesman /translator told us that the function of these was to keep the rpm on a steady speed.
                            Without these coils the motor will run itself apart ramping up the rpms to a point that the magnets inside will fly loose and the bearings will break.
                            Uncontrolled high speed is unwanted in this prototype setup.

Our guess is that he creates back emf in these coils to keep the rpms under control.

Lets get back to the no saying principle for a moment.
                            To be sceptic is healthy.
                            Even I am confronted with the fact that i have learned that what i see is impossible so it must be a fake .
                            That is what my mind tells me at that moment .
                            For me it is important to look at my own thought's, being aware that i react in that way.
                            Therefore I learn something about myself and the way i am dealing with these things get more clear.

Even when it turns out as a hoaxs i am training myself by vissiting these meetings an look at what is presented an studying the phenomena.
                            The next time with an other principle ore invention i will be more experienced in sniffing out a hoax .

The gain is learning ,i am eager to learn about these things.

In the case of Yildiz .
                            It is a pretty darn weird machine and it does something.
                            if there are batteries hidden or a set of magnets that wear out and have to be energised again afterwards it is still a interesting machine.

But !!!!!!
                            The people i am in contact with and thy are involved from day one with
                            mr Muammer Yildiz are well educated realistic thinking people within the settled mainstream science community.
                            Even mr Duarte from the TUE emphasises that there are no batteries in a bit frustrated way.
                            The spectators are human an will fall in to disbelief because of the nature of there mind .

To put energy into disbelief will close our ability to learn and evolve .

As humans are creative beings we will create new and mind blowing technology.

Just take look at our history in the last two Centuries.
                            Nicola tesla was a crackpot too .
                            But we do have ac power because of him.

Not to speak of how the piramids were build thousends of years ago.
                            We are not able to replicate these even if we have gps and laser cutting tools,big machines etc at this time.
                            But they are there !!!
                            We can 't say that it can not be done, because it is done.
                            Even if we do not know how its done.

It is time for A next step.

Jeroen

Comment

My take for what its worth

Hi All

For me there are an awfull lot of expensive magnets in this and the basic idea I have seen before somewhere!!!!!!!!, but I do like the three band setup to get over the sticking points (now you see me now you don't) sort of thing. I'm sure Rick would be interested in this.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X