Tesla's little box (Pierce Arrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla's little box (Pierce Arrow)

After reading intensely up on Tesla and his methods to produce the Radiant wave as he called it I started to think that since he couldn't bring the process to the masses because he was being blocked by the companies that were making tons of money from his original power scheem (AC), Tesla decided to try and make stand alone units that he could sell to other companies. Unfortunately the ones who read alot about Tesla know that that didn't help the new process take off because it would ruin thier income stream.
    In the process of reading everything I could about Tesla I have come to the conclusion that Tesla was only using this new technology to generate more then he needed and closely recieving that poatential and magnafying it thru the use of special coils. These coils were of the pancake design to facilitate a coil around the discharge of the emitter as seen in the Impulse emitter or figure 1. The recieving circuit is shown in Impulse collector or figure 2.
    I havent had the time to test this out but I wanted to get input about the setup and see if we can start an experiment to see if this can be done on the small scale that he used for the Pierce Arrow experiment.
    These figures are my best guess as to the insides of the device without showing things like polarities so that people could get the jist of the device and give a starting point to experiments in this area.
    I myself am starting to setup a generic device that I can experiment my self and should be able to help anyone who wants it, to the best of my ability.
    I would suggest reading up on everything Tesla at this point before making the box so you know how to work this device. Pay attention to the methods and limits you should make to keep the device from becomming uncomfortable to be around.
    These figures are by no means the actual device just my best educated guesses based off of everything I have read, both patent wise and experimenters notes and all the other mirade of stories from both Tesla and the press releases he did.
    So without further adue' the Figures:

I am by no means an electric engineer and these might be off a little as to the method that Tesla used. But as you will see I believe these are as close to the original design as possible without actually having the box.
    I give this in the spirit of which it was made by the original discoverer of the methods, for free for all to share. Since it was Tesla who originally wanted to provide the world with a base of living standards. Everyone should be able to live even though they might not work as hard as the others. Every Human should be able to enjoy the bounties of this world without cost. To live in a society where Humanity rules and cares about one another. The rest will take care of itself. We will advance because of our natural drive for exploration. Both on our world and off.
    We must escape the slavery that corporations are holding us in and expand our Humanity to hold all life as sacred as our own. Enjoy and happy experimenting. Be safe know the limits by reading Tesla's work.

Tesla's Black Box

Jbignes5,

Thanks so much for sharing this. I have studied about that little black box myself but was never able to connect the dots as you have.

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Comment

I am by no means sure this is the working device.

But from all the reports and empirical experiments done by Tesla, this makes sense. It might not be entirely correct but it is a good place as any to start. When I refer to the mass as being equal between the larger thinner antenna it should weigh the same as the smaller fatter steel rods added together, this is sorta the resonance that he refers to in his discussion in the reports and stories taken from his notes and press releases. This can be analogized by looking at a stream. Divert any portion and the resultant is a channel that can cary that much. Stream A has a flow value. if you modify the stream A by diverting some of the flow the stream A needs to rebalance with the less flow from stream B you diverted away from stream A.
      Think of it as a sea. And the channels are the halves of the figure 1. It creates rivers of half the source inlet. When you seperate them they circulate in that part but are completely seperated by the magnetic diodes. If in fact Leedskalnin was correct and a dc source pushes from both sides they would recconect in the lower section like Leedskalnin mentions. But until I get my test setup near completion I will have no where to guess about the correct form. Like I said it is my best educated guess from everything I know about Tesla and others who went this route. It's a starting point that needs to be refined.
      Remember about the first experiments where he states that lower frequencies are more likely to provide physical manifestations and even pain on the lowest frequency. Please do one thing. Try to make your units start at above 12-15 kilo hertz as a start. With the higher producing more available potential to your output. The ac out will be of very high potential (voltages) and I suggest you use a transformer to step those down and increase the ac current or amperage.
      This unit has the ac converter built in because as reported the motor was an ac one. If you didn't need the ac then that part could be taken out and provide a pure dc current but that would have to be stepped down as well to increase the available Voltage to dc Amps.
      In the method I provided I used a dc source only because there was a battery in the car as per some of the reports. I also think that he employed Tubes because they could handle the voltages and currents without burning out or shorting. If you use silicon in this application I think they would not work as intended. But that would have to be experimented on after trying the first method.
      You need to also read about the warning that Tesla made about the wires mass as well. You would think a thinner wire for High voltages but he explains that thinner wires when channeling these energies can explode with the force of dynamite. So over engeneering the pancake coils is a better option here. The thicker the better. But you also have to remember that the distance in between the turns need to be greater so as to eliminate cross sparking. I would not suggest a dialectric because the particles flow thru anything and are only deflected or attracted by other fields or certain geometric shapes like cones. Cones were also reported to amplify this energy without passing a current thru the wire. The higher the resistance the better the effect. So a special doped copper would probably be in order to raise the resistance of the coils as a booster of the effect. Tesla reported that the coil had zero current yet still had a brilliant spark out the end, He attributed this to the conductor being a blockage or redirector with the energy manifesting over the entire shape from end to end. But I think that is exacly why he created the pancake coil. It was deemed in reports I believe that the coils were a natural reciever of this energy. So I started thinking that since it was flat that sandiched in between two magnets you could redirect this energy and only allow one flow to maifest. Much like a regular diode does. This magnetic diode also allows for discrete modifications to the spark gap that would allow it to pulse the radiant event based on distance between the horns thru a Pure dc impulse that gets set off by a Capacitor discharge.
      The magnets around the "Horns" of the arc space might also need to be shielded or tied together with the opposite magnet going from upper left to upper right completing the field into the steel, in effect nuetralizing the opposition of passing the Arc space horn into the magnet. Both ends should be tied to the compliment polar field of the other magnet. Meaning shield the south field to end on the north of the other polarity or magnet. A steel or iron bar could be made to strap the unused field of the top left magnet to the top right of the other decreasing the field interuption from the ends of the magnetic diodes.
      Like this:
      ...........|...................................... ....|...........<=upper wires connected to horns thru the magnets
      ...........S=======================N.............. .......<= Iron strap tieing both sides together or neutralizing bar
      ....__________........................____________ _
      ....|..............|.......................|...... .............|.........<=Upper magnets
      ....------------........................--------------
      ...........N...................................... ....S
      ...........|...................................... ....|...........<= Upper horns
      ...........O...................................... ...O...........<= Actual horn tips What ever shape they were. Could be conical or cone shaped with rounded tips
      This corresponds to the Figure 1 I drew.

This is the refinement that I plan on using for the upper half of the magnetic diodes. Since Tesla talks about curves and how sharp edges produce leakage it would seem to me that this would amplify the effect. He definetly talks about sharp versus rounded in the type of leakages that were observed. So the horns could be done in such a way as to facilitate the emitions to have different effects.
      This is just the rough draft of the exact method he employed and is by no means a working sub system yet.
      Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling corrections

Comment

Thanks

It's a very interesting idea you have there and I'm very happy you shared it.

Comment

Thank you but

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
          It's a very interesting idea you have there and I'm very happy you shared it.
          Thanks. But the fact of the matter is Tesla did this already. I'm just taking whats available about him and his patents and putting them together in hopefully the right way.
          The simple fact of the matter is, that I learned what Tesla knew, AC was a mistake. He admitted that in press releases and from his own words provided in the notes he left behind. And why would he change his mind about the Radiant technology if in fact he was right about the very substance of nature being radiative. He rarely made statements that he could not prove. It's just that, like the coprporations, the media was also influenced by the corporations attempts to keep this buried for 70 years. It would mean the very stuff they were now selling would be abolished over night. No more income stream, that in fact Tesla created for them.
          They refused the technology because it abolished the hold they had on people. If people could live for free then how would they make money on them in thier attempt to stay alive. Give man a purpose to live and tax everything he does in that struggle to stay alive and even his death. Then they let natural selection, the strongest survive to fluff off the chaff (the weak) so to speak. They were engineers that made a living from the implimentation of math that proved thier own system alone and that math, that proved that is was wrong, was shucked off like the chaff of it's people. The design of the lossy system that was created for them by Tesla's own admitted mistake was in fact destroying how or what he envisioned for the human race, Radiance technology and the true Freedom it provides. Tesla called AC most unatural after the discovery of this radiant energy. Now why is that? I'll tell you why. Because the sytem he designed, AC, was not a conduit of energy but a conduit of destruction. Destroy one to have a gain in another. In this destruction of the matter being converted the rest of the now reorganized matter (pollution) gets spread over our entire world. With Tesla's correction, Radiance technology does away with the disorganization and only usues the purest of energies in our universe. Learn how to attract the conductors and the energy will just flow to the area in need of such energy. No imballances and only uses the most fundamental balance mechanism that runs all of nature. A pure conductor of this energy into motion. This would mean no consumption and just a shifting of the fields into the proper guides or conductors.
          I truely believe this revelation that came to tesla was inspired by watching the artificial lightning he was making. He realized that just from potential you could align the conductors to arc into the conductor. With more area of energy from the outside rushing twords the newly formed connectors gaining in potential till it reaches what you provide. Like streams comming together forming rivers with a much higher potential. As the river widens it's capacity to do more work is provided by the mechanics of fliudic flow control and mass of the fliud.
          More to come later...
          Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

hey Jbignes5,

i am in the process oif learning about Tesla technology as Tesla reported first hand and not via contemporary gurus. Can you state publications that lead to your schematics and conclusions above?

I see the diagrams but... can you explain in few words the concept of operation of the supposed box?

thanks

Comment

You've got my undivided attention.

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
              Tesla called AC most unnatural after the discovery of this radiant energy. Now why is that?
              Jbignes5,

What you are talking about regarding the suppression is right down my alley. You've got my undivided attention. Please continue.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Comment

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
                snip ><

I am by no means an electric engineer and these might be off a little as to the method that Tesla used. But as you will see I believe these are as close to the original design as possible without actually having the box.
                I give this in the spirit of which it was made by the original discoverer of the methods, for free for all to share. Since it was Tesla who originally wanted to provide the world with a base of living standards. Everyone should be able to live even though they might not work as hard as the others. Every Human should be able to enjoy the bounties of this world without cost. To live in a society where Humanity rules and cares about one another. The rest will take care of itself. We will advance because of our natural drive for exploration. Both on our world and off.
                We must escape the slavery that corporations are holding us in and expand our Humanity to hold all life as sacred as our own. Enjoy and happy experimenting. Be safe know the limits by reading Tesla's work.
                Beautifully stated and an ideal I hope to see someday. As I sit here bundled up much of the time having found out how much heat is costing I know there has to be a way to break the chains of the corporate greed. I believe that thanks to your efforts and of those with a like mind that this will change.

I've always wondered where that Tesla box ended up. I haven't studied enough Tesla to know if it is even known where it may have gone but wouldn't that be the crown jewel to find?
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                  hey Jbignes5,

i am in the process oif learning about Tesla technology as Tesla reported first hand and not via contemporary gurus. Can you state publications that lead to your schematics and conclusions above?

I see the diagrams but... can you explain in few words the concept of operation of the supposed box?

thanks
                  The box to say in the most easiest of terms is a transmitter, sorry emitter, N left then S on the right and a receiver of both the impulses. The emitters create the event of the conductors to line up. the resulting bounce outwards is amazingly fast and is of a potential not current.
                  The emitters are in figure 1. These might need to be ran individually, only experimentation would see the results or degree of controlability or keep it in sync. The emitters are just the attractive force of the smaller then anything conductors. It creates greater conduction of the enerigies to the center of the event. The radiative event then explodes outwards with little interference since the conductors are already lined up. This explosion would be everywhere but when you look at how the fields of the magnets not only work like a magnetic diode meaning they only attract the conductors that have the opposite energy or charge attached they also contain the opposite charge in a layer in between the opposing poles like a magnetic bottle that squeezes the energy on a flat plane.
                  I doubt I have the setup correctly designed but it is or seems to make logical sense in the method.

The second circuit, Fig. 2 is the collector or reactor to the radiative event that happens in the magnetic diode/bottle. when the radiative eplosion fires the energy goes thru the copper knocking or dragging like and oppsite charges free of the copper. Each side of the emitter filters out the like fields in the horns and wire thru the magnetic diodes. compare the two collections and use the shorting of the load provides to draw from the stream of energy being pumped thru the coils from the reaction of the emitter hitting said coils at will. The main antenna should be thin steel 6 foot long and has a certain mass weight and can be concidered the inlet. The two smaller in mass or weight rods should together equal the mass or weight of the longer thinner main antenna and are to be concidered the output or bypass when not being drawn from. This is what he means by the "resonance' of the unit. There might be other strange resonances that he refers to but I am still intensily reading his teachings on this. Basically he attracts a river then diverts it and uses the potential from both halves to power something by virtue of parallel path splitting and rejoining. Since energy can not be destroyed we loose nothing except for where our (macro)conductors can handle.
                  If you need more information then just ask. This is all that I have learned so far and have a lot more to learn. As I go thru the exact process that he did it will take me a bit to catch up to his thinking and methods.
                  Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling and idea corrections

Comment

The destination of the box.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                    Beautifully stated and an ideal I hope to see someday. As I sit here bundled up much of the time having found out how much heat is costing I know there has to be a way to break the chains of the corporate greed. I believe that thanks to your efforts and of those with a like mind that this will change.

I've always wondered where that Tesla box ended up. I haven't studied enough Tesla to know if it is even known where it may have gone but wouldn't that be the crown jewel to find?

Welp to be simplistic, the very same gentlemen that raided his NY city penthouse after his death took everything including what was in his safe. I believe the box has always been in our grasps but in the wrong grasps. Remember that all of our states are incorporated in the U.S. and that includes the Corporation board of directors or congressmen with the ceo being the President. It is all one big corporation that lies, cheats and steals, no matter if they wanted to or not(coersion), what would truely give us the freedom to break the control. So how do we subvert this process? By not even paying attention to it. Just do it I say and the control will fall apart. Our own constitution says we have the right to rebel from a government that is not in line with our collective mandates. The way the government is now it is broken to the fundamental core (our Constitution), they have admended and lawed us, even taxed us to death, into subserviant submission.
                    Since we all are Humans we should all be part of the rediscovery of this truth that Tesla beheld. We must investigate this and harness it to be able to have a most peaceful unified conversion to the up and comming revolution. We don't need guns and we certainly shouldn't be afraid at all.
                    Once this gets out fully, it will naturally change our societies into safe havens that all Humans can reside while allowing them to actually live life and not have to worry about winters or powering our devices. It would devalue everything to a point where the sky is the limit with both natural ways to motivate and even the process of unnatural in the case of now. Almost all vehicles could be converted from smog machines to clean electric motors. It would breath new life into our society and give us the jobs that we have passion about. Medical, food production, infrastructure maintenance and a miriad of other things. I bet you would even start to see more voluntary contributions from our citizens to help in those areas as well. Just because our basic needs are there for the taking doesn't mean the search for new information from all fields wouldn't be persued as the other side has estolled it would. Yes our society would get shocked to the very core but we as humans would adjust and I believe that the adjustment wouldn't take very long at that. People are tired and stressed to the limit because thats what this system is about. They create that stress through the workplace and the need that is implied that one needs to feed the system as it is to have survival in that system. They also reinforce this by coersion, meaning you don't work and make an income you can not survive in the system. They call it "the cream rises to the top" well I call it slavery plain and simple. Don't participate and you wither and die. Participate and you might loose it from all the stress that the system provides to you and go postal in the end. This is the reason why we have overcrowded prisons. We push them so hard or make it so hard that they fall away through disgust or can not get gainful income because of lack of education or opportunity. In their system there has to be a seperation of levels of income. It makes it appear that it is attainable but only if you become more indebted to the very system you are trying to go up in unless you are at the top of that system.
                    Tesla's system gets rid of our shackles by removing the importance our of gold supply. By removing the importance of our money and support our humanity we gain in the other areas that are neglected in our society but for a very few participate in, Culture, morals and education of our Humanity! A most excellent Revolution don't you think?
                    Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 09:42 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar fixes.

Comment

Hi Jbignes5, very well said indeed.
                      peace love light
                      Tyson

Comment

For reference.

Most of the information I am reading are from pages like these.

Nikola Tesla - The Complete Patents of Nikola Tesla - The Man who invented the 20th Century

This is a list of half of his patents I beleive. It's a wiki so take it for what you will. I use it for reference to patent numbers then look the patent up manually. I believe he had over 700 patents but this suggest only 300. As I look I'll try to see if I can compile a major list with them all.

List of Tesla patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Curiously the patents which deal with the radiance do not have a patent link only a link to keelynet for a pdf of it. It also seems that these patents are from his own admitted failures or poor results from High voltage and frequency ac. These were designed as the tower to transmit generated power to anywhere using the conductors as a perfect anywhere conductor. These were from before his DC system that actually netted more out then in or magnifier version. The pancake coil I use I believe is a modified version of his original patent but of the same basic design except I connect the dual wires in paralell mode instead of series.

This is the quote from someone doing reasearch on the coil figures have been omitted to save space but the patent number is there for reference.

"United States Patent Number 512,340
                        COIL FOR ELECTROMAGNETS
                        Nikola Tesla, Inventor

Figure 1 is a standard pancake coil (many Tesla coil builders are familiar with this style). Figure 2 is a bifilar coil, the crux of the patent is where Tesla winds a dual wire and then connects the ends in a series (an interesting experiment for coil builders).

Tesla explains that a standard coil of 1000 turns with a potential of 100 volts across it will have a difference of .1 volt between turns. A similar bifilar coil will have a potential of 50 volts between turns. In that the stored energy is a function of the square of the voltages, the energy in the bifilar will be 502/.12 = 2500/.01 = 250,000 times greater than the standard coil! "
                        end of quote and references to figure are not of my figures.

The first part of figure 1 is a modified buck boost dc to dc converter in my design taken from the conventional electrical designs in the present day.

I will be adding more to this post as edits.. I will try to reference the patents as well when I look them up again. My bad for not recording the patents as I referenced them.
                        Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Nice Thread

Jbignes5,

You have a very nice thread here.

Best Regards,
                          Slovenia

Comment

@Jbignes5

All nice and good. the point is, what puplication you read that deals with Tesla words or writings concerning radiant energy and the black box you mention.

For sure it is not in the wiki Tesla's patents list. please point puplications, instead of "I have reaserched" and "i have read Tesla" etc etc

Full bibliography is good

Comment

Dear Jbignes5!!

I have been waiting for such a thread like this. You started from a good point. I think Tesla's patent "Method of Signaling" is another good ref.

Thanks again

Leedskalnin

Comment

Working...
                              X