Dirty electrcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty electrcity

Dirty Electricity (DE) affecting the body is valid scientific fact as shown in the mandate for the citizens of Kazakhstan that protects them against DE. (Filters are backed by scientific evidence which has been presented to the World Health Organization.) Sorry NWO organization

This is another reason for power factor correction (even a simple capacity plug for the wall), i am doing a video production on dirty electricity as part of building the case for the alternative medicine research part of the non profit org's proposed granted non profit research and development center (alt medicine is just as suppressed as energy), ill get the RV in there. We have the meters. ITS ANOTHER REASON FOR ENERGY SAVINGS, backed up with data. I wonder if all these years my BS about COLD CURRENT electricity as being the best is valid here (i say use cold electricity -EVGRAY etc), but then again PF corrected electricity does not give bad EMF radiation. There is more to EMF radiation tho than simple PF. (according to research)

Seems we are all talking about ENERGY, but need to understand what is CLEAN energy as the real sense of "ENERGY".
    I think so.

check it out.
    StetzerElectric.com - STETZERiZER-Related Research
    (got one of these meters)

Apparently the Gauss meter (industry standard measurement for this area) does not measure dirty electricity, (Panacea has a Gauss meter reading for the public's production) the only way we are told to measure it with reasonable certainty is by Bio Feedback (medical sensors on the human body) and via kinesiology.I think equipment needs to be shielded. We need to KEEP thinking not sit idle.
    I have been talking to this guy (will do some filming for the video production) Geoclense

He is of the opinion that this medical aspect (Bio feedback testing and measuring the positive ion as opposed to negative) should marry with the industry Gauss measurement standard to say your home is "safe", i think that's a brilliant point to emphasize.We purchased the meters and will get all the bio feedback tests guys to help, Panacea is about EDUCATION, but you need to penetrate the mainstream audience, hence why the 2 TV appearances are planned this year. This year i think we will be putting the fire up the NWO's behind twice as much.

More in dirty electricity and filters
    Welcome to Silent Fields :: More Silent Fields
    more data to help US on the way.

Ash
    Last edited by ashtweth; 02-16-2010, 02:52 AM.

I read that alumunium is the metal that is responsible of obstructing the detection of that kind of energy. Unfortunately, alumunium has become part of standard metal in a normal meter. I read at least two post from different field about an "alumunium-free" meter detecting something previously undetected.

Woulf the meter is like sensitive static meter or something else?

If its to detect longitudinal wave some people mention a seike radio is a good detector. Some mention a simple loop inside shielded device. Personally I prefer an E-H antenna since E-H antenna can capture either Hertz wave or non Herztian wave. Construction is simple, however tuning the E-H antenna maybe very expensive.

About bad or good. I wish anyone confirm if their device make a glass of water taste bad when you go overunity (or COP>1). Atleast mine give bad taste most of the time if I use capacitor. And most mention that capacitor help boost efficiency because it help capture energy from environment.

Tesla mention that energy from environment is unlimited, however, good or bad, it should at least have effect on us if we get too close to the activating field isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
      Apparently the Gauss meter (industry standard measurement for this area) does not measure dirty electricity, (Panacea has a Gauss meter reading for the public's production) the only way we are told to measure it with reasonable certainty is by Bio Feedback (medical sensors on the human body) and via kinesiology.I think equipment needs to be shielded. We need to KEEP thinking not sit idle.
      Is that aura reading or something else?

Comment

I've got an EMF meter that goes bonkers with a couple devices I have that involved tesla coils, bedini sg style motor and spark gap stuff. I think that's to be expected though. However is that not DE or is DE related more to scalar type emission?

Ash, it sounds like you are really knowledgeable about this. I have studied things along this line over the last couple decades but I think you are way ahead of my knowledge. Do you think adding a PF type capacitor near your incoming electric panel will reduce EMF a lot? If so do you have any suggestions for what type or size of cap?
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

BTW a couple days ago when I had just gotten out my oscilloscope I was putting it on the lowest input setting and was hanging on to the tip of a probe. I was just adjusting some dials to notice my body was producing a very nice even sine wave - just like a 60 cycle AC sine wave. I didn't have time to nail down the frequency before the o-scope gave out a couple loud bangs and some of that magic smoke started coming out of it so I had to shut it down (oddly it still seemed to be working). A couple caps had blown up in the power supply but it was interesting to see that typical AC sine wave coming off my fingers.

Another little interesting find a few months ago was when I had my EMF meter out and was pointing it around the new house. I pointed it at myself and my wife. She seemed to light it up a lot more by far. She tried it on me and not much and the needle barely budged. I can only guess that she may have more water weight than myself and that the water picks up EMF more?
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

ewizard, would the emf meter still show value when shielded, with faraday cage for instance?

Interesting info on human generated sine wave.

I think the explanation for how to measure is clear in patent in link posted by ashtweth:
            In a typical alternating current (AC) power line undesirable pollution often occurs. This pollution, by way of example, can be caused by a switched power supply, motors, and appliance that propagate high frequency signals onto the line that can be radiated. It is desirable to know the magnitude of this pollution to determine, for instance, how to remove it.

One way of measuring power line pollution is to use a spectrum analyzer which examine high frequenct components in the power line signal. Such equipment is not only expensive but requires a skilled operator.
            This is not an easy task ..... For example, a harmonic of the power signal at 240Hz of a certain magnitude is not as significant as a signal at 100 KHz of the same magnitude. Some judgment may be required to interpret the pollution.
            I think this means we should do fourier transform on the signal captured by a scope of our powerline voltage. We should only care for high frequency signal.

Of the same interest. A water can be activated by 3.4KHz 5V signal. This activated water give more growth to plant. An unshielded water will have its conductivity vary over time, when the shielded one don't. If plant can grow differently, human should be affected too.

Comment

Piccardi's chemical tests

Piccardi:
              http://www.cifa-icef.org/news33.pdf
              Piccardi referred also in the same letter, a simplified theiry on the action of space phenomena:
              "The general mechanism, according to which space phenomena of very varied nature succeed in acting on hetereogeneus, out of equilibrium and complex system, might be initially summarized this way:
              1th) All the reaches the earth from surrounding space, and principally from the Sun (fields, radiation, corpuscle and matter in macroscopic state) is largely stopped, absorbed and transformed by the high atmosphere. Consequently, the high atmosphere is continually under structural and topographical changes.
              2th) The low frequency natural electromagnetic field of terrestrial origin are more or less reflected on the Earth surface according to the state of the high atmosphere.
              3th) Our colloidal systems, which are very sensitive to electromagnetic low ferquencies, are influenced by the natural electromagnetic field originated on tthe Earth and modulated by solar activity and other external phenomena, trough the high atmosphere.
              This can explain why the response of the chemical tests, as regards the space phenomena, seems universal"
              This posted before we have problem with HF in our electricity. If we relate Dirty electricity with Piccardi's chemical tests (test with 3.4KHz 5V water) it make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                ewizard, would the emf meter still show value when shielded, with faraday cage for instance?

Interesting info on human generated sine wave.

I think the explanation for how to measure is clear in patent in link posted by ashtweth:
                I think this means we should do fourier transform on the signal captured by a scope of our powerline voltage. We should only care for high frequency signal.

Of the same interest. A water can be activated by 3.4KHz 5V signal. This activated water give more growth to plant. An unshielded water will have its conductivity vary over time, when the shielded one don't. If plant can grow differently, human should be affected too.
                sucahyo, I don't have a Faraday cage so I can't be sure but we were in a fairly large room and the closer I got to my wife the more it would squeal and the meter would deflect. If I pointed it away from her but was still in the same space it would lessen greatly. I assume she and myself when I held the oscilloscope probe were both acting as antenna's to the surrounding 120 VAC EMF. When I get the chance and get the oscope fixed I'll verify the frequency.

Comment

What do you consider by "activated"?

Activate in what way?

What kind of a signal?

You can't just spark our interest without providing more details...
                  Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Is that aura reading or something else?
                    Hi sucahyo, ewizard et ALL

Okay no its not an aura as thats only by using kirlian photography? this is more related to many fields like RF, electromagnetic radiation etc, you might be surprised how much you have in your house

YSHIELD EMR-Protection

They do shielding and paint , still chatting with more and finding out what i can

>Do you think adding a PF type capacitor near your incoming electric panel will reduce EMF a lot? If so do you have any suggestions for what type or size of cap?

Okay we did the test here with a PF correcting meter (Check Peter's save on home energy book maybe he has some listed there, or maybe you can find them on the net, dont know any sources in your country Bro)

Yes by using this meter it dropped it down , StetzerElectric.com - STETZERiZER-Related Research I would still like to try a bio feed back meter thats the real test IMO. There has to be some power factor correcting circuits around for your house, they are not much, they just phase shift for the inductive loads.

CHEAP we we can make them!
                    Last edited by ashtweth; 02-17-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                      sucahyo, I don't have a Faraday cage so I can't be sure but we were in a fairly large room and the closer I got to my wife the more it would squeal and the meter would deflect. If I pointed it away from her but was still in the same space it would lessen greatly. I assume she and myself when I held the oscilloscope probe were both acting as antenna's to the surrounding 120 VAC EMF. When I get the chance and get the oscope fixed I'll verify the frequency.
                      I see . thanks .

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                      What do you consider by "activated"?
                      This relate to Louis Boulanger 3400Hz 5V:
                      Piccardi and Capel-Boute have previously indicated a number of physical parameters which describe the physico-chemical evolution of pure water over time. Electrical conductivity is such a parameter. Experiments have been carried out in order to investigate correlations between the conductivity of pure water and various parameters. Based earlier work by Halla and Novotny we used an electrical voltage (5 V) of weak frequency (3.4 KHz) to ''activate'' water. Results have been positive, the stimulus producing an increase of 10% in electrical conductivity. A biomass test with this water confirmed the observations of Violet that such water produced an increase in vegetation. Measurements of the electrical conductivity of pure water over time showed that ''external phenomena'' acted upon control water but did not act upon ''activated'' water. In a third series of experiments, water from the same source was put in two bottles: the first was a screened one and the second was a normal one. In this experiment, the influence of variations in electrical atmospheric fields on variations in the electrical conductivity of pure water was confirmed.

and
                      Igor Smirnov 7.2-8.2Hz 400-800nm pulsing:
                      Method and device for producing ... - Google Patent Search
                      http://www.vandrøring.dk/pdffiler/Activated%20water.pdf
                      This particular article relates to subtle electrical effects, and provides some evidence of a fundamental nature on how electromagnetic fields might be utilized to modify the molecular arrangements and activity of water. I have focused my efforts on the water molecule to show that it can be activated both for physical processes and for influences on cellular life structures. Activated water is produced with the help of patented, non-chemical Molecular Resonance Effect Technology. The process of water activation induces the formation of water molecular clusters similar to water molecular structures found in living cells. The basic idea of Molecular Resonance Effect Technology is the direct transmission of prerecorded molecular activity signals to biological systems with the help of Activated Water. These messages are imprinted in water during the process of activation. The effect of Activated Water on molecular complexes, such as bacteria, viruses, and abnormal cells, can be explained by the fundamental physical phenomenon of electromagnetism, such as resonance, constructive and destructive interference.
                      Water activated with this mixture found to be excellent for use for enhancing setting of concrete and removal of bacteria from contaminated water, as well for rejuvination of healthy cell

Originally posted by SeaMonkey
                      Download the file at THIS LINK for a good intro.

Additional searching for "frequency activated water" or
                      "MRET activated water" will yield a number of good
                      resource links for additional study.

Another document is available HERE.

Look forward for the easy solution .

Comment

Dr. Robert Adams, flourencent danger

According to this, even a power line filter wouldn't eliminate the effect.
                        Sunlight, Lighting And Your Health

THIS IS A WIDELY IMPORTANT ISSUE WHICH AFFECTS EVERY ONE OF US AND REFERS TO A PUBLICATION IN A NEW ZEALAND NEWSPAPER, THE "EASTERN BAY NEWS" OF WHAKATANE, DATED 1st MAY 2003 TITLED "SAVING POWER WITH THESE TOP ENERGY WISE TIPS"

Dr. Robert Adams
                        Copyright © 2003 NZ

The writer draws the attention to the common claim that fluorescent lights are more efficient than orthodox Edison light bulbs. It is true that fluorescent lamps are more efficient to the tune of some thirty to eighty per cent (30 - 80%) but at a high health risk cost.

Having been involved with problems pertaining to these lights some many years ago, i.e., during the late 1950's, I was commissioned to remove every fluorescent light fitting in every Totalisator Agency Board office throughout New Zealand for the purpose of fitting radio interference suppressors to eliminate radiated noise developed by the fluorescence radiation of the lights (more on this matter and its relevance to health a little further on) and simultaneously installing anti-interference antenna systems which I had invented and patented at that time.

As always of an investigative mind, I decided to search further into this problem pertaining to these lights having found that the entire matter involved the "radio light spectrum" and other light frequencies which are invisible to the human eye whilst, however, radiating high levels of "radio active" energy containing the frequencies of x-ray, gamma and cosmic rays. There is no solution, even with total lead shielding of the starter unit, transformer capacitor sections and the tube cathode areas as it leaves the illuminating area of the tube itself free to radiate all manner of radio frequency and mercury vapour energies. The only way out is to outlaw them completely.

The general public is completely oblivious to this lurking danger to their health. This situation should be addressed with urgency. The general public is entitled to be made aware of this danger to their health and as there is now legislation in place to cover these kind of unforeseen risks attention to this paramount issue should be addressed and enforced immediately. Such action would result in savings of millions of dollars in medical care, not to mention human suffering as a result of the gross ignorance of the health authorities of the dangers involved in the widespread use of these lethal devices.

Millions of fluorescent lights exist in the offices of commerce, in factories, workshops, homes, schools, universities, colleges, airports, cafes and restaurants, hospitals ad infinitum - all radiating these dangerous energies into the unsuspecting public worldwide.

The effects of lighting on the human functioning development and psychological effects are indeed profound. Try placing seedlings/plants adjacent to an unshielded fluorescent light at the end where the starter unit is located, they will surely wilt and die, (and this is most certainly not attributable to "heat" radiation, a conclusion some may readily jump to). Unshielded fluorescent lights are a menace to mankind and should be replaced by standard Tungsten filament lighting.

Too many people, including doctors and general hospital staff, are spending far too much time indoors (an unfortunate occupational hazard as also found within other professions and trades) subjecting themselves to this continuous bombardment of colourless radioactive radiation from fluorescent lights, the worst of which are the soft white economical plug-in bulbs. These bulbs, although physically small, are nevertheless hazardous.

The powerful health benefits of man's bodily exposure to direct sunlight, i.e., ultra-violet rays, has been known to the ancients for thousands of years. History has it, however, that it was not taken up as a serious scientific matter by physicians until the 1800s when the healing properties of man's exposure to sunlight became manifest by way of serious observation and, later, more profound study and research. Such research heralded in breakthroughs of success in healing with ultra-violet during the 1870s.

I quote now a paragraph from Jacob Liberman's book "Medicine of the Future" pages 47 - 48 headed "Putting Prisoners in the Pink and Athletes in the Red":
                        Another recent innovation has been the widespread use of bubble-gum-pink rooms to sedate inmates in prisons across the country. Some sources reported that a reduction of muscle strength happened in inmates within 2.7 seconds. Baker-Miller pink (bubble-gum pink) exerts a physical rather than psychological effect, and it has been proved to calm the most jangled nerves within minutes. Where brute force or sedative drugs were once the only treatment option, small pink holding cells are now used to significantly reduce the incidence of violent and aggressive behaviour. Originally spearheaded by clinical psychologist Alexander Schauss of Tacoma, Washington, the use of Baker-Miller pink has now been advocated in hundreds of correctional institutions throughout the world.

And on page 61 of the same book, he states:

In the middle '70s, during the energy crisis brought on by the oil "shortages", I was working for the state Department of Employment as an employment counselor. Word came down from the state capitol to all managers that electricity was to be conserved by shutting off alternate banks of overhead fluorescent lights. At first the relative dimness seemed depressing, but I noticed that almost immediately the sound level had diminished: we all seemed to speak in lower, more modulated voices. The applicants who sometimes had to sit and wait to be interviewed, whether for unemployment insurance eligibility or job possibilities, also seemed to have less hostility toward us when we finally got to them, and the noise level from the waiting room had decreased. At the day's end, I for one felt much less tired. I remember speaking to some of my colleagues, who also felt the difference, except that they objected to the "gray lights". I mentioned the welcome change to our manager and suggested that perhaps we could function more efficiently with less glaring fluorescence overhead on a permanent basis, and even recommended that he report this to the powers in the state capitol. I was told not to rock the boat, and as soon as the "crisis" was over, the lights came back on, and so did the noise level, the angry voices, and that tired feeling by the middle of the day.

To quote some further findings of Jacob Liberman

The lowest risk of developing skin cancer is found in those whose main outdoor activity is that of 'sunbathing'. Double the risk of developing melanomas is to be found in office, shop and factory workers who have to work indoors all day under fluorescent lights.

And-

The cool white fluorescent bulb is legally banned in German hospitals and medical facilities.

Whilst writing this article my wife informed me that she experienced a similar event at her very first place of employment following her leaving school in 1969. She spent the first seven years of her working life in the employment of several of New Zealand's largest stock and station agent's offices throughout the Auckland area. These offices, which adjoined massive wool stores, were large and housed a good many office workers. She cannot remember the exact dates, but remembers it was somewhere close to the mid 70's, and recalls a period when all the agents simultaneously removed the standard Edison tungsten lighting and replaced it with fluorescent lighting right throughout not only the offices but the wool stores as well. She well remembers the Wool Managers commenting amongst themselves approximately 8 months or so after, that the staff were getting sicker and absenteeism from the actual workplace during the day was getting more commonplace. Soon after, in her workplace, and in the other stock and station agent's premises, an itinerant nurse visited the premises on a weekly basis and gave health checks to all staff. Headaches, particularly severe migraine and lack of energy seemed to particularly prevail as the strongest complaint which sent staff home to recuperate, only to present, time and again, continuously as the major problem. All my wife recalls is that approximately 18 months on, the fluorescent tubes were ripped out and the standard Tungsten lighting was returned.

Full spectrum light, i.e., fluorescent light is an impossibility and therefore a false claim. The fact of the matter is that fluorescent light is such a hopeless jumble of light frequencies and radio waves that it is impossible to differentiate it as a safe full spectrum light. It provides no protection from the dangers of radiation, it simply only provides better illumination. I have not yet finished pointing out the harmful radiation from these lights. In addition to radiating radio light frequencies, and other harmful radiation, they also radiate mercury vapour, which can not be shielded. Mercury vapour's worst and most harmful effect on humankind is its insidious invasion of the brain, causing a crippling neurological result called "chronic mercurialism" which progresses slowly effecting many parts of the body. As it happens history has this as a long established fact to be read about and horrified by in a publication some years ago in the October 1972 issue of the National Geographic Journal Vol. 142, No. 4, which graphically illustrates in colour the horrific extent to which mercury, and its insidious companion mercury vapour, crippled thousands of quicksilver mine workers and killed myriads of others through its other uses throughout the world. You will find reference to the subject on the cover of the issue under the list of articles featured within the issue and captioned "Mercury, Man's Deadly Servant". The article itself is to be found on pages 507 through to 527 and it is headed "Quicksilver and Slow Death" by John J. Putman, Photography by Robert W. Madden. It is an article that every individual on this earth, health conscious or not, should read and be well and truly warned by.

Comment

Dr. Magda Havas World Leading Expert, Dirty Electricity

Good choice of topic, Ash. Here's a link to the site of Canada's Dr. Magda Havas (Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, CDA). She's widely rocognized as a world leading expert in this area:
                          Dr. Magda Havas, PhD
                          You folks might find some useful data there.

There's a lot of work to be done in this area, especially regarding children in dirty electricity ridden schools, and behaviour problems, not to mention the poor stiffs who have to work in offices under fluorescent lights and in IT departments. Hope you and your gang run with this one and make lots of noise!! )
                          Best,
                          Bob

Comment

Bob thanks a lot for that info i am testing a few devices and going to film a conference soon, we making our own educational production on this for all, that link certainly helped my friend. Thanks a lot Bob

Ash

Comment

Harold Apsden patent about how to reduce effect of dirty electricity:
                              Electric surface heating and ... - Google Patent Search

Not about HF poisoning though, just from pure 50Hz or 60Hz perspective.
                              The harmful effects which build up in the bloodstream and in body fluids owing to cyclotron resonance caused by mains-powered heating appliances such as electric blankets are reduced by powering the appliance through a single-phase full-wave rectifier which converts 60 Hz ac into heating power that is 81% dc and 18% ac at 120 Hz. The rectifier can be incorporated in the blanket or within the housing of a switch, plug or power socket.

As will be described below, in some detail, in order to show that this invention is not a trivial conception, the health problem arises from a kind of cyclotron resonance. This is set up in the blood stream and in our body fluids, under the influence of weak electromagnetic fields at power supply frequency, owing to the combined action of the Earth's magnetic field of some 50 microtesla and, in the applicant's opinion, the thermally activated motion of hydrodium and hydroxyl ions, which are predominant in water but also present in our blood cells.

These ions have molecular masses which combine collectively in reacting to oppose the geomagnetic field and it just so happens that the ratio of the respective reactions of these ions can adjust to screen the influence of the geomagnetic field intensity in a way which results in a prefectly tuned resonant condition, provided that power frequency is within the range 40 to 67 Hz in a 50 microtesla geomagnetic field. The hydrodium ion has a molecular mass of 19 atomic mass units, corresponding to a 40 to 60 Hz cyclotron resonance, whereas the hydroxyl ion has a molecular mass of 17 atomic mass units, implying a 45 to 67 Hz cyclotron resonance. The range in each case is caused by the influence of the field screening effects of the other ion form and the range overlap represents the critical frequency range which can cause the build-up of ion activity leading to the health risk.

Essentially, therefore, the background to this invention concerns the need in U.S.A. to avoid proximity with electric currents or voltage fields at the 60 Hz power frequency. Similarly, in U.K, for example, the risks are the same notwithstanding their 50 Hz power frequency, because both frequencies lie in the danger range.

Comment

Working...
                              X