Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini 10-coil

Bedini 10-coil energizer kits now available

Yep Finally Rick has got experimental kits for all, many thanks to John for doing that too. Vince is one of the Panacea engineers who offered to help us get some data for All, (he purchased one) i guess we have to measure the power out by the extraction of power from the batteries as you cannot meter it.

Will do a nice promo and measurement vid for all and get some data. Thanks to Rick and John for this. I like how you can use super caps instead of lead acid batteries.

Ash

Comment

Aluminum or poly rotor?

I see them starting to use an aluminum rotor and then see them switch to a polymer rotor when assembling the 10-coil.

Then you see it running with the aluminum rotor. Anyone know what's up with that?

Nice job BTW on this energizer guys....very professional looking.
      The energizer is allot quieter than I thought it would be...

regards,

Murlin

Comment

4,000 USD for a battery rejuvanator is way too much i would say..

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
          4,000 USD for a battery rejuvanator is way too much i would say..
          It's unique in its own way but I would have to agree... you can buy alot of energy ( solar - wind ) for that kind of money. Or... prepay my electric bill for 8 years.....
          ________
          Last edited by dragon; 01-19-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Not to be a wet blanket, why not sell completed units? If the price is going to be that high for a "kit" that the builder may screw up and not get to work, why not go ahead and sell it already assembled?

Comment

10-coiler

The original prototype cost $15,000 to make. (that didn't include labor)

This is not just a "rejuvenator".

If you have two battery banks and one you power
              your house while the other is getting charged and
              you switch back and forth. What do you think
              that is called?
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

What is it called..

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                The original prototype cost $15,000 to make. (that didn't include labor)

This is not just a "rejuvenator".

If you have two battery banks and one you power
                your house while the other is getting charged and
                you switch back and forth. What do you think
                that is called?
                Well as I understand it, you can't just use two sets of batteries, you would need an inverter as well ( as to not have the radient energy from first bank disturb the second bank ).

Looks like an interesting prototype, but this is not an automated system you would be continually swapping the batteries manually. ( provided you did solder it together correctly, and they did have the time to get back with you ).

So it is as it is billed, an beta test for experimenters.

Looking forward to see someone else build it, and see what kind of support they get.
                See my experiments here...
                http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

That Device is not producing any OU and cannot power anything...

I suppose you have to buy one and find out first hand. After all 4,000 USD is a little price for overunity, right?
                  Last edited by baroutologos; 02-13-2010, 07:54 AM.

Comment

how to use these systems effectively

Originally posted by chasson321
                    To become energy independant it takes time and effort studying and learning how to use these systems effectively.
                    The very first key to energy independence for a home owner is to first
                    seal the home with weather stripping, good windows, good doors, etc... and
                    do proper insulation and radiant barriers with a goal of insulation at over
                    R60-70 - R100 is preferable. If you hold on to your heat in winter and
                    keep out heat in summer - then your requirement for heat/cool, which
                    accounts for 50% of the average American home power bill is reduced
                    to practically nothing.

This is the non-sexy secret that nobody wants to focus on. My house
                    is 56 years old and with a few changes, the blower door test showed
                    that my house is 15% better than state requirement for new homes
                    and with a few more things, it will be better than energy star rating!

Blower door tests only show leak proof ability and not insulation but that
                    is first, insulation second.

Most people look at the complicated or exotic stuff, but it is the
                    simple stuff that needs to be done first, then if a power bill is reduced
                    by 40-60%, these other exotic devices suddenly can do everything.

My total cooling/heating/electric bill for a year is about $1800, which is
                    about 150/month average over 12 months. That is for over 1600 square
                    feet - I have 4 computers running 24/7 most of the time and I keep the
                    heat in the winter between 70-73F, I don't believe in sacrificing my
                    comfort at setting it at 68F like all the propaganda says. If I have an
                    energy efficient home to begin with, I will spend less heating my home to
                    73F than someone else will setting their thermostat to 68F while they wear
                    a sweater shivering in the cold thinking they're saving the world or
                    their pocketbook! lol

Anyway, my point is that if the sealing and insulation/radiant is done to
                    the right level, most people's home energy usage can drop up to 1/2
                    easily. Then suddenly, these exotic energy devices don't even have to
                    be monster perpetual motion machines from alien technology in order to
                    be something that provides a real solution.

If we cut our home power bill in half by common sense sealing/insulation/
                    radiant barrier, we cut the solar cell need in half, which a 50% savings on
                    that is ENORMOUS! For example if we go with solar cells. And if we use
                    Bedini's solar charging technology coming soon, we drop the solar cell
                    quantity requirement even more!

Bartologous, I see your comment on $4000 USD being expensive for
                    overunity. I'm not claiming overunity, but if something is overunity
                    in a very real sense, $4000 USD is a drop in the bucket. It would take me
                    but about one blink of an eye before I pull out my checkbook and write
                    a check for that at that price.

I also make a distinction between overunity and over 1.0 cop and again,
                    I'm not making any claims for the 10-coiler. I just know what I have seen
                    it do to monster 200amp hour 2 volt batteries lined in a very large bank
                    that came from cell phone towers.

Also, again, I'm not claiming overunity for the 10 coiler, but you have to
                    realize for 10 years on the internet it has been spelled out VERY CLEARLY
                    that all gains are realized in the battery and are not directly measurable
                    on the output of the circuit. Of course a small number of people have
                    realized this gain, but just because there are a small number of people
                    that have done it compared to everyone that has done the experiments
                    does not in any way invalidate this fact.
                    Last edited by Aaron; 02-13-2010, 08:20 AM.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi All,

I think for those who are about to go 100% solar and/or wind power for there homes or farms, this is a great price. Plus the US dollar is down the ****ter (sorry guys) so depending on where you hang your hat, there are savings to be made in the exchange rate.

Think about it. The cost of the energiser will be covered by the fact that you don't need as many solar panels when using them in conjunction with other power sources to power the energiser. Solar panels purchased at the retail level are a massive rip-off, so you would be spending that much anyway.

As far as building the unit goes, it's not like you have to wind the coils yourself. It also has printed circuit boards, how hard can it be!

I think I'll be getting one by years end. (Maybe I'll just get the PCB's and replace the circuits on my large energiser. Actually I think I'll do that regardless )

Cheers,

Steve
                      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

boath?

Originally posted by Murlin View Post
                        Aluminum or poly rotor?

I see them starting to use an aluminum rotor and then see them switch to a polymer rotor when assembling the 10-coil.

Then you see it running with the aluminum rotor. Anyone know what's up with that?

Nice job BTW on this energizer guys....very professional looking.
                        The energizer is allot quieter than I thought it would be...

regards,

Murlin

hi Murlin I THIKK IT HAS BOATH CK THIS

YouTube - TheShirkinator's Channel
                        guy b

Comment

@ Aaron,

You are absolutely right about readily energy reduction costs via good insulation, utilization of solar panels for heating, and other energy effective methods. All ok... but

IMO this therad its not about energy savings. it is discussed what the 10-coiler perfected by Bedini can do.

What can do?

Formal statements will be a nice thing to see.
                          Battery rejuvenator, energizer (charger) and?

No overunity claims, still COP over 1 claims... in what sense? Is it a heat pump? The charging and mechanical effect combined can result in COP >1 ??

Many people here, including myself are tend to think strictly and based on specifications. In order to consider 4,000 USD a good price, we must know exactly what it can do.

If the statements cannot be met, refunds should be made. As with all products on the market. Plain and simple. Honest deals...

ps: I said IF it was an OU machine, self sustainable plus providing useful output, the 4.000 USD will be a very reasonable price and i would consider buying one

Comment

You doubters need to consider what John Bedini cannot say. Also listen carefully to what he does say. The subtleties are there.

In this offer, there is a Y in the road. Take it if you want to step towards true independence, if not you de facto are supporting your dependence for power supplied by others. There is no right or wrong here, just two choices.

The question is as simple as this consideration...

I will write the check either way, which check may harbor the greatest potential return? Be at peace with your choice.

Comment

Writting the check...

Originally posted by DavidE View Post
                              You doubters need to consider what John Bedini cannot say. Also listen carefully to what he does say. The subtleties are there.

In this offer, there is a Y in the road. Take it if you want to step towards true independence, if not you de facto are supporting your dependence for power supplied by others. There is no right or wrong here, just two choices.

The question is as simple as this consideration...

I will write the check either way, which check may harbor the greatest potential return? Be at peace with your choice.
                              Wish you the best...

I am going to wait to see how the solar battery charger goes. It seems to me that if you had $4,000 worth of the solar battery chargers, You would have the same output as the larger unit, and... you could automate it.

Cheers

You also may factor in the cost of the batteries and the inverter in the total cost, just a heads up.
                              See my experiments here...
                              http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Working...
                              X