What is this I- Mind Transformations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this I- Mind Transformations?

I-Transformations - Who are they and why are they doin this? They are using the same address as PATHS and also testimonials, just changedthe name of the modules and selling them.
    ?!!?! Any ideas? Found that on SP forum another pointless PATHS thread.
    Are you at PATHS aware of that?
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

It does not look as if they are selling anything Jure. If you click on the products link there is nothing there (at least when I clicked).

The fax number listed is a California number, somewhere around Folsom and Roseville.

I think this is someone from Steve Pavlina's forum trying to stir up trouble.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

That whole site looks somewhat cheap and cheesy from the outset, but I don't let that prejudice me. However, (at the time of writing) when I click on the "Programs" page, it doesn't go through. The same thing happens when I click on the all-important "Terms and Conditions" link. On the homepage, you can find a "login" option at the bottom. What's going on there? I can't figure it out. I can't be bothered.

The "Contact Us" page has a silly photo on it, downright sarcastic in fact, as if they are lampooning PATHS. Why don't they go and do the same thing to Eli Lilly?

Honestly speaking? I smell a spoof, and not a very good one, either. I rate it 4/10 for sheer laziness.

Comment

Yep! Love you, Joy!

Comment

Jure,

Where did you find the site? Could this be PATHS staff just playing around with some different look ideas for the site?

Joy,

You wrote:

The folks on the Pavlina thread - at least some of them - seem to take this as proof-positive that PATHS is a scam. I'm not feeling that. To me it seems as though someone is going to very serious lengths to discredit PATHS

Yeah I have felt that way about many posts over at the pavlina forum (I don't even check over there anymore).

People who are not that interested would naturally not put that much effort into continuing the discussion about PATHS, they would just spend their time and energy doing other things.

Once I saw this, it made sense as PATHS seems to be in direct competition with one of the pavlina products : Paraliminals
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

I had a brief look at the Pavlina forum and it looks to me like a very negative forum indeed. I think I will stay well away from it.

It does look though as if someone is trying very hard to organise a smear campaign against PATHS. Maybe they are so negative that nothing in the world works for them.
            regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

I'll repeat what I posted on the PI Forum:

Honestly... I wouldn't put too much energy in to this, as it seems this has been posted by someone who has yet to get a life!

If you look at the other site, the address seems to be identical, but if you look at the Fax number, that is going to a place in California, and that is NOT the contact number on the authentic PATHS site.

Also, if this WOULD have been a replica site of PATHS, why then, haven't they put their products to order from the site?

Last: I believe that maybe I belong to the LSR, but that doesn't really bother me.
              I truly believe that when things don't change, the way we would like them to do, in our lives, then maybe it's time to question ourselves, by asking; 'What Is My Payoff For Staying In This Situation?'
              I honestly think that if we're not 'able' to change certain habits/thought forms/beliefs, then maybe we need to look at WHY we're not able to. Is it because if we DID, we would have to respond to our Lives in a way that we are not truly ready for? Is it because we feel 'safe', staying within a pattern we've had for years? Is it because... you get the picture!

It is So easy to blame outside 'forces' instead of seeing that it is all within, and for me personally, I LOVE the saying: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Because there is NO thing outside of ourselves that is not a Reflection of what is going on INSIDE of us!

All the Best to ALL of us, PATHS or no PATHS!

Much Love
              Moria x
              Intuitive Readings
              P.A.T.H.S
              Web design by Hannah King

Comment

private label site

Hi all,

This seems to be a private-label website. Anyone can license the PATHS technology under their own business name and resell it. The PATHS company itself, however, will never directly offer the technology under a different name.

A private label website owner has a lot of responsibility. They provide their own customer service, etc... Also, PATHS cannot provide customer support in foreign languages either so the world is wide open.

All those testimonials look like filler to me and the site is still under development. I see it isn't publicly viewable anymore, probably at the request of PATHS for causing confusion.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Moria View Post

Honestly... I wouldn't put too much energy in to this, as it seems this has been posted by someone who has yet to get a life!

If you look at the other site, the address seems to be identical, but if you look at the Fax number, that is going to a place in California, and that is NOT the contact number on the authentic PATHS site.

Also, if this WOULD have been a replica site of PATHS, why then, haven't they put their products to order from the site?

Last: I believe that maybe I belong to the LSR, but that doesn't really bother me.
                  I truly believe that when things don't change, the way we would like them to do, in our lives, then maybe it's time to question ourselves, by asking; 'What Is My Payoff For Staying In This Situation?'
                  I honestly think that if we're not 'able' to change certain habits/thought forms/beliefs, then maybe we need to look at WHY we're not able to. Is it because if we DID, we would have to respond to our Lives in a way that we are not truly ready for? Is it because we feel 'safe', staying within a pattern we've had for years? Is it because... you get the picture!

It is So easy to blame outside 'forces' instead of seeing that it is all within, and for me personally, I LOVE the saying: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Because there is NO thing outside of ourselves that is not a Reflection of what is going on INSIDE of us!

Much Love
                  Moria x
                  Moria Hi!

I think what you wrote is so so true.

We have this amazing ability to look so much for help in the way that we need it so much but when it comes and it does not give us the things that we want we blame it for everything that has gone wrong in our lives.

The tools that we are offered in life we have to meet half way for them to succeed.

The tools give us a chance, it is then up to us to do the rest. If you are lying in bed, no software or instrument will make you get out of bed UNLESS you truly want to.
                  regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

Like many companies, PATHS has the ability to supply other companies with their technology to sell under their own name. I-Mindtransformations is such a company.

They will be marketing the RDT technology under their own name, to their existing customer base, in both English and German.

We apologize that the I-Mindtransformations site was not protected by a password, and for any confusion this has caused by people seeing it while it is still in its developmental stage. I-Mindtransformations, Inc. has rectifed this.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

I hope in that case that testimonials on their sites are posted only with express permission of the original testimonial-ers (or whatever the word is) as I can see the issue causing some confusion in the future, for original PATHS users ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                        I hope in that case that testimonials on their sites are posted only with express permission of the original testimonial-ers (or whatever the word is) as I can see the issue causing some confusion in the future, for original PATHS users ...
                        agreed..I hope this is the case.
                        regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rin View Post

This is a given. No testimonials from the PATHS websites will be on the I-Mindtransformation site. What some people saw was a site still in the development stages that was not ready to be viewed yet.
                          Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Okay, it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Moria View Post

Much Love
                              Moria x
                              And this is why I KNOW you are AWESOME and AMAZING MORIA!!!

What a powerful 'dent' you make in the matrix with your feminine energy, yes, but we are all Spirit incarnated and you are so FULL of compaasion and love and honesty - its truly a privelege to know you and have you on this site and this PLANET! You know this of course - that you are wonderful and spectacular, right???

I'd never label you anything like LSR or HSR, but simply PERFECT as is everyone on this planet - though its more personally special to me because I know a bit more about you - AWESOME!

Thank you SO much for your thoughts expressed here! Of course, I see the beauty of 'ME' in those words hehe

Truly, Namaste, Moria I do see the spirit of you in me

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                              X