Mind Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind Games

Look at the spinning woman and if she is turning right the right side of your brain is working. If she is turning left the left side of your brain is working.

Most people see the figure spinning in just one direction. If she turns both ways for you then you have a 160 or better IQ. You can make her turn the other way, or alternately turn back and forth, by looking at the top right or bottom left of the pic.
    Last edited by rickoff; 01-24-2010, 10:31 AM.
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

This is pretty cool. Someone posted it here on the forum last year - it may have been Aaron.

I love these sorts of illusions.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

These are fun. I like it when she is constantly going back and forth. It's like she doesn't spin in one direction total but spins part one way then changes direction and spins the other way. But it's also fun to watch her spin full circles and being able to change the directions consciously.

Do you have some pages with info on these types of things? I would be interested to read about it. I've seen this same one on youtube a while ago about "ascension" or something like that. If I recall correctly I've seen another one too.

I didn't know about the corner trick. I just scrolled down and re-read about it then tried it. That's neat. I always just stared at her mid-section.
      If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

I just found this earlier today. I found it in a round about way from something I saw here but forget how I got there. Fortunately I bookmarked it: Here The youtube video of it slows down the spin rate at one point so I think it is easier to see it change directions at that time.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

that is pretty cool

I guess my left side was working, thats the only way i seen her spin at first. I kept looking at it.. thinking how in the heck can she spin the other way.. and out of no where she starting spinning right lol

If i look at her stretched out leg its easier for me to change her direction.

thanks for sharing.

Comment

Are you on money?

Comment

Optical Illusion

You may not see it at first, but the white spaces read the word optical, the blue landscape reads the word illusion. Look again!
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Good one!

It would be interesting to know what it means (left brain vs right brain) if one sees one word before the other.

For instance, when I first saw the graphic, I saw the word "Illusion." However, before I even read the rest of the post, I focused slightly differently and saw the word "optical." I wonder what the significance of seeing the words in that order means vs seeing the words in the opposite order.
                Namaste,
                Pamela

Comment

Heres a good link i found. It discusses some differences between each side of the brain. The page title actually says "left vs. right"... just what you asked for pamela lol.

Left Right  Hemisphere Brain Processing

The information seems to be dead on with me. I see the illusion with my left side. In the link they say people who think with the left side of theyre brain break situations into pieces and process them to create the whole picture. I program software in my free time and thats exactly how i have to process everything i encounter. I'm also left handed (no idea if that is any indicator).

Everything else in the left brain category also seems to describe me.

Comment

Left brain - Right brain

Here's a little test for you. Most people mess up badly the first time through, so don't feel bad. Give it a try.

colortest

Comment

Another Right Brain / Left Brain Dilemma

In this one, scan the words quickly from left to right and top to bottom, just as you would if reading the words quickly. For each word, say the COLOR of the word out loud, NOT the actual word. How far can you get on the first try, doing this quickly, at the same speed rate you would be capable of reading the words at?

Comment

Straight or Bent?

In this picture, are the purple horizontal lines parallel to each other, or do they bend somewhat?

Comment

illusions

I love all these things! Thanks for posting!

The dancer I saw long time ago and it is a good one to practice balancing
                          left and right by deliberately making the shift from one holding to the other
                          holding and repeat.

BTW, that MONEY one had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt!

Here is a pretty cool one... it is COMPLETELY STILL! It is one of the most
                          "moving" ones I've seen...

Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

That last one moves as long as my eyes are shifting, but as soon as I stop my eyes from moving, the image stops moving.
                            My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
                            http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

These are fun! More please
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

Working...
                              X