This thread is a continuation of this thread:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...y-ainslie.html
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Hi guys,

The previous thread has been locked and Aaron is looking into making it a sticky. This is to effectively archive it as Aaron suggested doing some time back.

Apologies to those who may need to refer to previous posts here. The good news is that the thread should not be quite so cumbersome.
    Last edited by witsend; 01-20-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Guys, abject apologies. I could only get into this thread this afternoon. We had one of those unfortunate slow days where we could not open the thread. It was a miracle that I could post that short post that I managed, and then could not get back in to edit. However, that's par for the course in our country. The good news is that it never seems to last for more than half a day.

I wanted to explain the 'locking' of the thread. This is purely for archive purposes to ensure that the posts don't get corrupted and is considered good practice when the information is as significant as all this is. We've not only got some fascinating contributions from all over the place, but we also owe it to Tektronix that their contribution be fully protected. If anyone wants to refer to previous posts it should be easily referenced but a bit tedious.

Regarding the paper submission - there is some concern that this is delayed until May but the issue is still being discussed. I will inform you all when this is more clarified and when I can establish a consensus amongst the authors. My own concern is to protect the best interests by expediting it. But it appears that I'm in a minority.

Meanwhile, apparently Fuzzy will be doing his live broadcasts and will be giving us some indications of work done on the Tektronix. And I have started preliminary talks with a couple of academics that may, God willing, result in some active assistance with the publication of my field model in a reviewed journal. What a prize - but it seems as distant as Emerald City at the moment, and quite frankly, I feel that I'm still fighting that witch from the North.

Just a point that you may all wish to consider. Fuzzy's test is scaleable. This means that, theoretically, one can immediately apply this to the manufacture of hot water cylinders or geysers as it's called in England and Europe. My only suggestion here is that the element is contained inside a hollowed cyclinder running through the middle of that container. This will disperse the heat comfortably and will also dampen some of the 'noise' that results at these high frequencies. Perhaps there are those experimentalists who have familiarised themselves with the technology, who may wish to explore this option with a manufacturer? It would be nice. I've started my own negotiations here in SA and the interest is promising. Any entrepreneurs here would definitely be able to benefit. And I would love to see applications progressed. What I've proposed, and you may wish to do the same, is that a prototype be built just to 'check it out'. Provided it's a smallish company then it's very likely to be doable. Just a bit of factory floor and some zut measuring equipment and who knows? Anyway, just a thought.

Comment

@Harvey

I foregot, the problem with the recording you saw was the FL burt out, there was so much energy going through it that it got quite hot and burned away all the contacts and up went the amps to around 1.5a when it is normally around 200ma

Mike

Comment

Heater

Hi guys is there a way to check the mosfet if it's good or not? The pots should be a special type ; ordinary pots not good?
          My 24v batteries are a bit tired maybe one of the problems.
          Still trying to solve why no heat is coming.
          Thanks.

Comment

For new comers

Highlights and important info from the last thread for easy quick reference.

Rosemary Ainslie COP 17 Heater Technology (PDF)
            updated January 13 2010
            Panacea University - Courses

Comment

Heater

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
              Highlights and important info from the last thread for easy quick reference.

Rosemary Ainslie COP 17 Heater Technology (PDF)
              updated January 13 2010
              Panacea University - Courses
              Hi Ashweth I saw that big file. Which is the best circuit that one can build than cause there are more than one of this heater?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi Guruji,

Generally speaking...

Regarding checking the MOSFET.. One way is to Ohm it, but this is not a 100% check (it will show if burned open or -short but not if it is damaged and still semi-operational). And, you would usually need to remove it from the circuit and compare the resistance leg-to-leg to a known working one.

Do you have a means of looking at the waveforms (scope, scopemeter)? If not, then another means of noticing difference while tweaking the pots to attain the desired condition will need to be used, such as a DMM across the heating element.

Comment

@ Guruji

Fuzzies most recent which the FIRST schemo in replication section let me know if any probs, you will need a god scope for this, 150hrtz or above

Comment

Heater

@ Guruji

Fuzzies most recent which the FIRST schemo in replication section let me know if any probs, you will need a god scope for this, 150hrtz or above
                    Thanks Ashweth that what I did but still no heat is coming . God scope you said? I don't have a scope but at least a little heat from the mosfet I should feel no? I did certain tests on the mosfet and it seems that is working.
                    Still trying to find the problem.
                    Anyway thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                      Thanks Ashweth that what I did but still no heat is coming . God scope you said? I don't have a scope but at least a little heat from the mosfet I should feel no? I did certain tests on the mosfet and it seems that is working.
                      Still trying to find the problem.
                      Anyway thanks guys.
                      Hi Guruji,

Is there any way you can take a photograph of your replication and post it here for us to see .... possibly like other members we may be able to visually see whats wrong.

Best Regards,
                      Glen
                      Open Source Experimentalist
                      Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Heater

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
                        Hi Guruji,

Is there any way you can take a photograph of your replication and post it here for us to see .... possibly like other members we may be able to visually see whats wrong.

Best Regards,
                        Glen
                        Hi Fuzzy thanks for help this is my circuit.
                        Thanks

Comment

@ Guruji

Hi ashtweth, Is the schematic (?) you are referring to the first circuit diagram in this Ainslie roughly 15 Meg .pdf file here: http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Ros...Technology.pdf ? New here but I've been researching (mostly reading) about 20 years on alternative energy. I've only tried building a couple things but will have a little more time soon to try some ideas and this seems very interesting. Fascinating times in alternate energy!
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                            Hi ashtweth, Is the schematic (?) you are referring to the first circuit diagram in this Ainslie roughly 15 Meg .pdf file here: http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Ros...Technology.pdf ? New here but I've been researching (mostly reading) about 20 years on alternative energy. I've only tried building a couple things but will have a little more time soon to try some ideas and this seems very interesting. Fascinating times in alternate energy!
                            Hi ewizard,

Here are the exact schematic and parts list for the 11-26-2009 revision ..... hope this helps ....

Regards,
                            Glen

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm presently doing a "LIVE" broadcast on the Open Source Research and Development channel with a short example of the preferred operation using my 1987 Tektronix 2445A - 150 MHz oscilloscope.

I hope this may help others trying to replicate the Mosfet Heating circuit using a older scope

Best Regards,
                              Glen

Comment

Working...
                              X