X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuelless engine plans. Is it real ?

Hi everyone,

i have seen in internet following site : Free Energy Motors Generators
    they are offering to purchase some plans of overunity devices.
    Does anybody know , is it real or just joke ?

Thanks in advance,
    Kirill
    Russia.

Worse Than a Joke!

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
    Kirill
    Russia.
    Kirill,

This company, Creative Science, has been selling plans like these for over 15 years. No one has ever made a free energy machine from these plans. You are far better off studying the information in the other threads here, to learn the basic principles of the science. Or if you want a summary of the best there is in the public domain, buy a copy of the Quantum Key, advertised on the main page, here.

Whatever you do, don't buy the Creative Science plans. They don't work, and the company doesn't honor the money back guarantee!

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Peter, thanks for advice !

Peter, thanks a lot for your advice. In fact
      I expected that it's can't be true.

But it's quite interesting concerning purchase
      of the copy of "Quantum key" you are talking
      about. How can I purchase it ?

Best regards,
      Kirill.
      Last edited by Kirill; 12-01-2009, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
        Kirill
        Russia.
        I have put up the plans for a Gray-like device at my website:
        Bestandsoverzicht van /pdf/Reference_Material/Fuelless_Engine/

The electrical system described in there has great similarities with the Poulsen arc converter, as I posted here:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/122556-post2116.html

Given that such a circuit basically is an oscillator circuit and resonating coils are used all over the place in FE devices - Stiffler, Meyer, Puharich, Tesla, etc. etc. - I think the conclusion that these are jokes and cannot work cannot be justified just because one hasn't seen any working example.

Actually, I think there is a pretty good chance these things do work.

If you want to experiment with a Poulsen arc converter, you may want to buy one of those high voltage fly swatters to use as a voltage source:
        Electric Fly Swatter

These can be modified and give of high voltage DC:
        Fly fly The modification of the electric flyswatter

There's somewhat of a schematic here:
        Fly Zapper Racket - Shock Device - Replacement Components

This looks very similar to oscillators used in the Joule thief, etc. and I think there may be a few mistakes in this one, but the idea is clear: an oscillator is built around the primaries of the transformer, which is transformed up to a high voltage AC, which is rectified into a capacitor.
        Last edited by lamare; 12-23-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Fuelless Motor Plans

Hi Kirill,

You can download a free copy of those fuelless motor plans from Scribd and test it for yourself. I purchased a set of the plans several years ago and gleaned a lot of great information from the plans. There is a lot of very good practical manufacturing detail that can be utilized for any magnetic motor and it is a very simplified technique shown unlike replications by many others.

Best Regards,
          Slovenia

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
          Kirill
          Russia.

Comment

I purchased these plans years ago,when a group of ours decided to fully investigate these plans. Our group broke up and we never got to test the validity of them. But we gained a lot of info from them. I don't think anyone else has replicated a free energy machine either. Although I am sure many have come close. Solar,wind, and water are the three main free energy systems used throughout the world today. We are fast approaching a time when free energy will become available to all. We have been kept isolated from these devices too long. Magnetic motors seems to be our best option for building a free enrgy system to power our homes and automobiles.Although electomagnetic is also a very viable option, as in these schematics.Good Luck . Stealth
            Last edited by Stealth; 12-23-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Just looked at Grays patents over here:
              Edwin V. Gray: Electromagnetic Association Motor (Pulsed Capacitance Discharge Motor, &c: US Patent # 3,890,548 )

This is his patent from 1975. It is essentially the same as shown in the RC 362 document. And it also shows great similarity with classical arc converter transmitter:

Adventures in CyberSound: Experiments with "Singing Arc" and Tesla Coil

Comment

creative science scam artist

Nearly 8 years ago a few people went together to get plans from C.S. The fueless engine is missing comutator info and to wire it up. You will also need another set of plans for the high voltage capicitor power supply. That schematic was on 2 or 3 pages with much missing data. The guy called himself a "christian" but was the worst person I have ever dealt with. He refused to answer questions or give a refund. Then later he said he would answer questions for $25 for each one. The 50 hp feuless engine plans are identical to the toy plans and he tells you in them to just scale them up! AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE and tell him I said so!
                Alan

Comment

Great Info

Thanks Alan. Great info.

Originally posted by radiant1 View Post
                  Nearly 8 years ago a few people went together to get plans from C.S. The fueless engine is missing comutator info and to wire it up. You will also need another set of plans for the high voltage capicitor power supply. That schematic was on 2 or 3 pages with much missing data. The guy called himself a "christian" but was the worst person I have ever dealt with. He refused to answer questions or give a refund. Then later he said he would answer questions for $25 for each one. The 50 hp feuless engine plans are identical to the toy plans and he tells you in them to just scale them up! AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE and tell him I said so!
                  Alan

Comment

Originally posted by radiant1 View Post
                    Alan
                    I have read stories like that elsewhere, but I don't see any objections in downloading the stuff from the net and discussing it alongside Grays system. To me, the plans are interesting, because they give additional insights you can't find in Grays patents.

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      Hi Kirill,

You can download a free copy of those fuelless motor plans from Scribd and test it for yourself. I purchased a set of the plans several years ago and gleaned a lot of great information from the plans. There is a lot of very good practical manufacturing detail that can be utilized for any magnetic motor and it is a very simplified technique shown unlike replications by many others.

Best Regards,
                      Slovenia
                      i bought the original plans years ago and those were very hard to duplicate but with these new plans they are easier to follow and again who cares about grammer as long as it works and i have video proof that it does work and i am in the process of getting it to self run

i have built this fuelless engine from their plans and it does work as advertised it cost me half of what their kit cost but takes more time to find a cnc machine to machine the parts to keep every thing within the perimeters specified
                      i still invested 1800$ and 2 years time to build - timing has to be correct to get the results - i am also working on a self runner which i hope to have up and running soon it takes time and money
                      so please do not count these plans out until you have invested the time and money to say other wise i put my money up first and took that one step others would rather take an arm chair view i built it and it does just what they say it will do
                      if all others can find is grammer and spelling errors in their plans then you have no intent to build but just to find fault not to build Einstein flunked math but who shot down his theories

Comment

I find the "Creative Science' stuff interesting.....And while I feel, it is full of BS; I have also gotten lots of valuable info from their stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
                          I find the "Creative Science' stuff interesting.....And while I feel, it is full of BS; I have also gotten lots of valuable info from their stuff
                          I just hope others will take the time to duplicate their work it takes time and money to do so but I put my money where my mouth is and built it first before I judged them and with the free help they offer I have gotten my motor generator to function as they advertised it to stopped my house meter and produces extra energy to do other functions like charge batteries or run lights
                          It really is a cool device once you get it assembled
                          https://www.facebook.com/starmans.st...=pb_friends_tl
                          check out my facebook
                          Last edited by redcar1957; 08-26-2016, 02:41 AM. Reason: to add a link

Comment

Peter I see you obviously have not tried to replicate these plans and the new plans are so much more user friendly even you could build it and see it preform just as they say it does
                            I know it is not your idea nor is it John B's but try it first before commenting negatively
                            I have heard a lot of things not so good about you and John B's work but I have replicated yours and John's work before I commented on it not just read it but built it
                            I have been in this research for nearly 30 years I know John B and have talked with him on the his personal phone so I am not a newbe by no means
                            But please spend a little of your money to replicate
                            I have spent a lot on your site and ebooks

Comment

Originally posted by redcar1957 View Post
                              i bought the original plans years ago and those were very hard to duplicate but with these new plans they are easier to follow and again who cares about grammer as long as it works and i have video proof that it does work and i am in the process of getting it to self run

i have built this fuelless engine from their plans and it does work as advertised it cost me half of what their kit cost but takes more time to find a cnc machine to machine the parts to keep every thing within the perimeters specified
                              i still invested 1800$ and 2 years time to build - timing has to be correct to get the results - i am also working on a self runner which i hope to have up and running soon it takes time and money
                              so please do not count these plans out until you have invested the time and money to say other wise i put my money up first and took that one step others would rather take an arm chair view i built it and it does just what they say it will do
                              if all others can find is grammer and spelling errors in their plans then you have no intent to build but just to find fault not to build Einstein flunked math but who shot down his theories
                              Hello ! I also bought the plans 3 years ago, the Model 2 that looks like a dual rotor generator by its design...

I'm using AC directly to run my motor (220VAC, and I get 420RPM). It's a little bit slow I think...

I'm consuming between 150 and 250 Watts and I can't get noticeable power (when I put a load of 400W for example when coupling it with an alternator, everything is collapsing...)

Could you post your video of it working by private message to me by any chance ? That would be awesome because I tried to adjust the timing the best way I could but not getting their 4kW claim on their website.

I'm sure I'm going to get some insights from your video as for me I can't have clear overunity.

Comment

Working...
                              X