Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Free Power Blueprint" can anyone comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Free Power Blueprint" can anyone comment?

I saw an ad in youtube about this

Sound very suspicious, I am almost certain that this is a scam, but then again, I thought that youtube is a pretty serious site. Google shows dozens of pages about this, but all they say is how good their product is and how much you need it, but there is no actual pictures. I just thought I post this as couldn't find anything about this on the forum.

Any comments?
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

RE: Free power

I am not sure if it is the same thing, but someone took a document for how to make a wind turbine, and called it free energy. What made me angry was the document was put in the public domain, they copied it exactly down to the pictures. A friend of mine sent it my way to ask what I thought I sent him the pdf from the wind turbine site and he could see what a rip off it was.

It is so hard to get the real thing
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

As you said, very suspicious, at least. Raw materials cost -$50, what raw materials?? Raw magnets, raw copper wire, rotor?? How much would cost to make SSG? about that much. Can it power entire house? 100 happy customers worldwide? That's it?Carpenter who was able to build this and claimed very easy I smell plain bovine manure in this deal and lots of it

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

This is the same as the magniwork scam. I can say they must have hired a decent graphic designer, notice the recurring curvature of the linework, from left to right. This is to induce an "uplifting" feeling to the subconscious as the curve goes upwards towards the right of the box. To me this is some type of campaign to cast doubt and ridicule upon the free energy sector. They've literally flooded youtube with this garbage, which tells me that this is orchestrated.

Recognize there handiwork?
        Last edited by Freezer; 11-30-2009, 04:15 AM.

Comment

If it looks like a scam....

It is most likely a magniworks repackage... First rule; Never believe a salesman/politition, secondly never never believe the " testimonials " on the site that is selling the product. Unless you know the person and have seen and touched the product. Do your homework before you buy anything!
          ________
          Last edited by dragon; 01-19-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X