Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colloidal Copper - anyone familiar with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colloidal Copper - anyone familiar with this?

I've been making colloidal silver for a while now and have been reading a bit about the benefits of colloidal copper.

I'm just wondering if anyone on the forum here is familiar with this or if anyone here is currently using it.

If so, I'm wondering what the best source for copper electrodes would be.

I could easily get some copper tubing at Home Depot. I'm just not sure about impurities.

S.

Ok, well I'm gonna try using copper wire.

Hmmm Looks like Colloidal Copper is somewhat gold in color also.

Interesting....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Solace; 11-30-2009, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Possible Problems

I once saw a documentary which studies the cause of altzheimers and in short it was the results of copper and some other things cementing up the neurons. I was quite suprised when i saw it as i was alway under the impression it was alluminum that caused it.

That said maybe if you can ensure particle size as Peter mentions with silver it may pose no problems.

If you do give it a go can you keep a diary and keep us informed on dosage an effect.
      Cheers
      damian

Comment

copper supplementation

Solace,

My friend used to manufacture electrolytes and ionic minerals and the copper was very small particle size. I'd be careful making your own.

Copper is a necessary mineral in our body. For example, taking too much zinc reduces the copper levels in the body. You can find good zinc supplements with with copper already in the mix to match the zinc levels. The copper is usually in the very small mg range.

If the immune system doesn't need boosting from zinc and is overactive, then copper alone may help bring it into balance but please check references to this.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be careful.

I'm still looking for info on this but it's a bit scarce. There are some good reports of positive effects. Supposedly, it is the fountain of youth among other things but most of the info is from those selling their own colloidal copper so... there is an obvious bias there.

Here's a link to one:

The Original Colloidal Copper - The House of Courtenay

From what I've been told, 1 ml twice a day is the suggested oral dose of colloidal copper which is what I started with today.

I may start a log... not sure yet. If my hair color returns though, I'll be sure to let you know heh heh...

It is said that it can be used topically also for other positive anti-aging effects.

I made this using Pete's guidelines for CS including heating the distilled water. You can see the container sitting in the heater in the picture. Pete says that it is the yellow color that indicates the particle size so I'm thinking that they should be the correct size.

I had it timed to about 2 hours which is the ideal time for the silver that I make. After it cooled, I strained it with an unbleached paper coffee filter.
          Last edited by Solace; 12-02-2009, 04:18 AM.

Comment

trace minerals

Solace,

Tin and copper together I believe are good synergy for hair.

If you used something like this:
            Trace Minerals - Products
            You'll get all the trace minerals. Purified sea water
            has about 74+ minerals and trace minerals in IONIC
            form, which is superior to colloids.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I heard that colloidal copper can also be used as a remedy for grey hair, burns, arthritis, parasites, and viral and bacterial infections like colloidal silver. It has ability to kill 600 microbes.It helps the flow of blood within the body and thus helps in increasing circulatory functions when necessary.

Comment

According to Dr. Joel Wallach of "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" fame.

Copper deficiency is one of the major causes of deaths in the US from heart disease. Lack of copper in the body decreases the elasticity of the veins and arteries, causing most of the heart disease deaths.

You got white hair? Guess what, you also got a copper deficiency and will most likely die of heart disease if nothing else kills you before.

How did your copper experiment go Solace?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                  According to Dr. Joel Wallach of "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" fame.

Copper deficiency is one of the major causes of deaths in the US from heart disease. Lack of copper in the body decreases the elasticity of the veins and arteries, causing most of the heart disease deaths.

You got white hair? Guess what, you also got a copper deficiency and will most likely die of heart disease if nothing else kills you before.

How did your copper experiment go Solace?
                  About the elasticity I saw in a website a russian supplement in the form of small rocks that you put into water and then you need to drink it. The theory was the rocks released small amount of silicium(¿?, I don't remember exactly the mineral).

About grey hair, I read twice that treating water with electric waves has proven to give again color to the hair. Also, there is a website about ormus and I think they speak about some kind of ormus that can also give natural color to the hair.

Comment

I'm just not sure about impurities.

Comment

colloidal copper philosophy is no mystery

I think the topics of copper and its effects on health (including gray hair?) have been brought up, but many questions persist:

Can we trust colloidal copper to do what some may imply?

Colloidal copper

Comment

I currently make ionic silver with good results, If anyone here makes colloidal copper can you advise how you make it as I have tried using the same method as Colloidal silver but cannot get above 1ppm...

also, how long does it take to make?

Comment

Working...
                        X