Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Tesla found in The Bible ?

An excerpt from Tesla autobiography :
    "One day, as I was roaming the mountains, I sought shelter from an approaching storm. The sky became overhung with heavy clouds, but somehow the rain was delayed until, all of a sudden, there was a lightening flash and a few moments after, a deluge. This observation set me thinking. It was manifest that the two phenomena were closely related, as cause and effect, and a little reflection led me to the conclusion that the electrical energy involved in the precipitation of the water was inconsiderable, the function of the lightening being much like that of a sensitive trigger. Here was a stupendous possibility of achievement. If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed. The sun raises the water of the oceans and winds drive it to distant regions where it remains in a state of most delicate balance. If it were in our power to upset it when and wherever desired, this might life sustaining stream could be at will controlled. We could irrigate arid deserts, create lakes and rivers, and provide motive power in unlimited amounts. This would be the most efficient way of harnessing the sun to the uses of man. The consummation depended on our ability to develop electric forces of the order of those in nature.

It seemed a hopeless undertaking, but I made up my mind to try it and immediately on my return to the United States in the summer of 1892, after a short visit to my friends in Watford, England; work was begun which was to me all the more attractive, because a means of the same kind was necessary for the successful transmission of energy without wires. At this time I made a further careful study of the Bible, and discovered the key in Revelation. The first gratifying result was obtained in the spring of the succeeding year, when I reaching a tension of about 100,000,000 volts—one hundred million volts -- with my conical coil, which I figured was the voltage of a flash of lightening. Steady progress was made until the destruction of my laboratory by fire, in 1895, as may be judged from an article by T.C. Martin which appeared in the April number of the Century Magazine. This calamity set me back in many ways and most of that year had to be devoted to planning and reconstruction. However, as soon as circumstances permitted, I returned to the task."

Can somebody find what Tesla really discovered in Revelation ? He said it was a key.

I wondered about that one too...

Here's some info:
    Tesla's Last Known Living Assistant's Recorded Statement
    "If you have read my book, The Wall of Light, you will know the first part is the life story of Tesla. This story was written by Tesla himself and you will note in this story that Tesla gives full credit to God for his ability to discover some amazing new ideas in the Bible. As I have mentioned before the microwave comes from the fourth chapter of Revelations. In many places in his work Tesla mentions the fact that he was inspired by Bible study to conceive his amazing ideas. His idea of the alternating current comes from the book of Matthew. In other words from the Trinity. Tesla explains that his microwave, for instance, is not what many others think it is. It is not a wave, it is a dimension. The actual dimension of the beam. Tesla clearly states that his microwave is a beam which grows smaller. But he states that it's diameter is smaller than the hair of your head."

Nikola Tesla Inventions. Tesla Coil Inventor.
    ""At this time I made a further careful study of the Bible, and discovered the key in Revelation. ....Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging of races, and we are still far from this blissful realization, because few indeed, will admit the reality that God made man in His image in which case all earth men are alike. There is in fact but one race, of many colours. Christ is but one person, yet he is of all people, so why do some people think themselves better than some other people?" Nikola Tesla in his Autobiography"

My Inventions - Chapter 5—The Influences That Shape Our Destiny
    "It has been my intention to leave immediately for Paris in compliance with a similar obligation, but Sir James Dewar insisted on my appearing before the Royal Institution. I was a man of firm resolve, but succumbed easily to the forceful arguments of the great Scotsman. He pushed me into a chair and poured out half a glass of a wonderful brown fluid which sparkled in all sorts of iridescent colors and tasted like nectar. "Now," said he, "you are sitting in Faraday's chair and you are enjoying whiskey he used to drink." (Which did not interest me very much, as I had altered my opinion concerning strong drink). The next evening I have a demonstration before the Royal Institution, at the termination of which, Lord Rayleigh addressed the audience and his generous words gave me the first start in these endeavors. I fled from London and later from Paris, to escape favors showered upon me, and journeyed to my home, where I passed through a most painful ordeal and illness. Upon regaining my health, I began to formulate plans for the resumption of work in America. Up to that time I never realized that I possessed any particular gift of discovery, but Lord Rayleigh, whom I always considered as an ideal man of science, had said so and if that was the case, I felt that I should concentrate on some big idea. At this time, as at many other times in the past, my thoughts turned towards my Mother's teaching. The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work.

One day, as I was roaming the mountains, I sought shelter from an approaching storm. The sky became overhung with heavy clouds, but somehow the rain was delayed until, all of a sudden, there was a lightening flash and a few moments after, a deluge. This observation set me thinking. It was manifest that the two phenomena were closely related, as cause and effect, and a little reflection led me to the conclusion that the electrical energy involved in the precipitation of the water was inconsiderable, the function of the lightening being much like that of a sensitive trigger. Here was a stupendous possibility of achievement. If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed. The sun raises the water of the oceans and winds drive it to distant regions where it remains in a state of most delicate balance. If it were in our power to upset it when and wherever desired, this might life sustaining stream could be at will controlled. We could irrigate arid deserts, create lakes and rivers, and provide motive power in unlimited amounts. This would be the most efficient way of harnessing the sun to the uses of man. The consummation depended on our ability to develop electric forces of the order of those in nature.

It seemed a hopeless undertaking, but I made up my mind to try it and immediately on my return to the United States in the summer of 1892, after a short visit to my friends in Watford, England; work was begun which was to me all the more attractive, because a means of the same kind was necessary for the successful transmission of energy without wires. At this time I made a further careful study of the Bible, and discovered the key in Revelation. The first gratifying result was obtained in the spring of the succeeding year, when I reaching a tension of about 100,000,000 volts—one hundred million volts -- with my conical coil, which I figured was the voltage of a flash of lightening. Steady progress was made until the destruction of my laboratory by fire, in 1895, as may be judged from an article by T.C. Martin which appeared in the April number of the Century Magazine. This calamity set me back in many ways and most of that year had to be devoted to planning and reconstruction. However, as soon as circumstances permitted, I returned to the task.

Although I knew that higher electric-motive forces were attainable with apparatus of larger dimensions, I had an instinctive perception that the object could be accomplished by the proper design of a comparatively small and compact transformer. In carrying on tests with a secondary in the form of flat spiral, as illustrated in my patents, the absence of streamers surprised me, and it was not long before I discovered that this was due to the position of the turns and their mutual action. Profiting from this observation, I resorted to the use of a high tension conductor with turns of considerable diameter, sufficiently separated to keep down the distributed capacity, while at the same time preventing undue accumulation of the charge at any point. The application of this principle enabled me to produce pressures of over 100,000,000 volts, which was about the limit obtainable without risk of accident. A photograph of my transmitter built in my laboratory at Houston Street, was published in the Electrical Review of November, 1898.

In order to advance further along this line, I had to go into the open, and in the spring of 1899, having completed preparations for the erection of a wireless plant, I went to Colorado where I remained for more than one year. Here I introduced other improvements and refinements which made it possible to generate currents of any tension that may be desired. Those who are interested will find some information in regard to the experiments I conducted there in my article, "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy," in the Century Magazine of June 1900, to which I have referred on a previous occasion.

I will be quite explicit on the subject of my magnifying transformer so that it will be clearly understood. In the first place, it is a resonant transformer, with a secondary in which the parts, charged to a high potential, are of considerable area and arranged in space along ideal enveloping surfaces of very large radii of curvature, and at proper distances from one another, thereby insuring a small electric surface density everywhere, so that no leak can occur even if the conductor is bare. It is suitable for any frequency, from a few to many thousands of cycles per second, and can be used in the production of currents of tremendous volume and moderate pressure, or of smaller amperage and immense electromotive force. The maximum electric tension is merely dependent on the curvature of the surfaces on which the charged elements are situated and the area of the latter. Judging from my past experience there is no limit to the possible voltage developed; any amount is practicable. On the other hand, currents of many thousands of amperes may be obtained in the antenna. A plant of but very moderate dimensions is required for such performances. Theoretically, a terminal of less than 90 feet in diameter is sufficient to develop an electromotive force of that magnitude, while for antenna currents of from 2,000-4,000 amperes at the usual frequencies, it need not be larger than 30 feet in diameter. In a more restricted meaning, this wireless transmitter is one in which the Hertzwave radiation is an entirely negligible quantity as compared with the whole energy, under which condition the damping factor is extremely small and an enormous charge is stored in the elevated capacity. Such a circuit may then be excited with impulses of any kind, even of low frequency and it will yield sinusoidal and continuous oscillations like those of an alternator. Taken in the narrowest significance of the term, however, it is a resonant transformer which, besides possessing these qualities, is accurately proportioned to fit the globe and its electrical constants and properties, by virtue of which design it becomes highly efficient and effective in the wireless transmission of energy. Distance is then absolutely eliminated, there being no diminuation in the intensity of the transmitted impulses. It is even possible to make the actions increase with the distance from the plane, according to an exact mathematical law. This invention was one of a number comprised in my "World System" of wireless transmission which I undertook to commercialize on my return to New York in 1900.

As to the immediate purposes of my enterprise, they were clearly outlined in a technical statement of that period from which I quote, "The world system has resulted from a combination of several original discoveries made by the inventor in the course of long continued research and experimentation. It makes possible not only the instantaneous and precise wireless transmission of any kind of signals, messages or characters, to all parts of the world, but also the inter-connection of the existing telegraph, telephone, and other signal stations without any change in their present equipment. By its means, for instance, a telephone subscriber here may call up and talk to any other subscriber on the Earth. An inexpensive receiver, not bigger than a watch, will enable him to listen anywhere, on land or sea, to a speech delivered or music played in some other place, however distant."

These examples are cited merely to give an idea of the possibilities of this great scientific advance, which annihilates distance and makes that perfect natural conductor, the Earth, available for all the innumerable purposes which human ingenuity has found for a line-wire. One far-reaching result of this is that any device capable of being operated through one or more wires (at a distance obviously restricted) can likewise be actuated, without artificial conductors and with the same facility and accuracy, at distances to which there are no limits other than those imposed by the physical dimensions of the earth. Thus, not only will entirely new fields for commercial exploitation be opened up by this ideal method of transmission, but the old ones vastly extended."

Comment

"And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. "

The Book of Revelation 11,19

Comment

I have recently started a thread on ether physics:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...r-physics.html

Since this thread is about the Bible, I'd like to point to Genisis:

"6 And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." 7 And God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven."

This appears to be yelling "ether physics" all over. After all, ether is regarded as a fluid and all you need to do is to look at the stars to see that galaxies are spiralling around a black hole in the middle:

A Cosmic Mystery, with Music | BU Today :

HubbleSite - NewsCenter - Galactic Black Hole with Optical Jet (10/04/1990) - Introduction :

http://cosmology.com/BlackHoles.html

It appears that "firmament" could very well be "black hole(s)" and "water" could be "ether".

According to Nassim Haramein, the flow trough the ether around a black hole in the centre, looks something like this:

The Resonance Project :: Graphics

This appears to align nicely with Genisis....

Comment

If you search and read the Bible all truth is revealed all answers are there, some people say well the Bible is figurative but its literal, it says what it means and means what it says.
          Dave
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Some more..

Science Fiction by Doug Yurchey

In Exodus, Moses was given instructions on building the Ark of the Covenant. The inventive genius, Nikola Tesla, wrote in 'The Wall of Light' that Moses had to have been a skilled electrical engineer. The Ark, Tesla concluded, was a very powerful 'condenser.' It created intense vibrations that could smash solid stone. The Israelites carted the device into battle and won wars with it; not unlike the vibration weapons the Fremen used in the film 'Dune.'

I Samuel 14/5: 'And when the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout...' 4/8: '...who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians...'
            In II Samuel 6/6-7...a simple man named Uzzah, disregarded warnings, touched the Ark improperly and was electrocuted! '...Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.' The man attempted to place it back on the ox-drawn cart and died. They had no concept of high-voltage. 6/9: 'And David was afraid of the Lord that day.'

fUSION Anomaly. The Influence of Vedic Philosophy on Nikola Tesla's Understanding of Free Energy
            TESLA'S EARLIER DESCRIPTION OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE

By the year 1891, Nikola Tesla had invented many useful devices. These included a system of arc lighting (1886), the internal linkalternating current motor, power generation and transmission systems (1888), systems of electrical conversion and distribution by internal linkoscillatory discharges (1889), and a generator of high internal linkfrequency currents (1890), to name a few. The most well known patent centers around an inspiration that occurred while walking with a friend in a park in Budapest, Hungry. It was while observing the sunset that Tesla had a vision of how rotating electromagnetic fields could be used in a new form of electric motor. his led to the well known system of alternating current power distribution. In 1891 however, Tesla patented what one day may become his most famous invention. It is the basis for the wireless transmission of electrical power and is know as the Tesla Coil Transformer. It was during this year that Tesla made the following comments during a speech before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers; "Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe. This idea is not novel... We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians... Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic.? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." 1 This description of the physical mechanisms of the universe was given before Tesla became familiar with the Vedic science of the eastern Nations of India, internal linkTibet, and Nepal. This science was first popualized in the United States and the west during the three year visit of Swami Vivekananda.
            Science and the Bible: Encyclopedia II - Science and the Bible - The natural world
            Some have inquired on a scientific explianation of the Ark of the Covenant's operation.[13] [14] [15] Electronic textbooks have discussed the concept in discussions of capacitors through time. Some have suggested that it could be a microwave cavity resonator.[16] Historical inquiry concerning the Ark of the Covenant indicates that it operated as an electrical circuit have been held by some, including, in the 1900s, electrician Nikola Tesla. The design of the ark have characteristics to generate an electric charge, and thus could facilitate an electric discharge between the cherubs. Exodus 28 also describe priests garments which seem similar to static control smocks. [17] [18]

The biblical accounts of individuals sudden deaths from touching the Ark could correspond to death by a lethal high voltage charge. In Leviticus 10, Nadab and Abihu perform unprescribed procedures with the Ark which results in a "fire from the Lord," which "devoured" Aaron's sons. [19] Some biblical accounts could correspond with exposure to some extremely high frequency electromagnetic fields (such as ultraviolet light or x-rays). "Fiery jets" occasionally burned and destroyed close objects. Louis Ginzberg’s "Legends of the Jews" has ancient oral traditions referring to "sparks" from the cherubim.
            Two sparks issued from the Cherubim that shaded the Ark, and these killed all the serpents and scorpions that crossed the path of the Israelites, and furthermore burned all thorns that threatened to injure the wanderers on their march through the desert.[20]

Jewish legend also has occasional records of a "cloud" between the cherubim. The Ark was considered dangerous at these times and Moses would not approach it.[21]

Tesla, in the article "The fairy tale of electricity" (published September 9, 1915), stated in regards to the Ark:
            The records, though scanty, are of a nature to fill us with conviction that a few initiated, at least, had a deeper knowledge of amber phenomena. To mention one, Moses was undoubtedly a practical and skillful electrician far in advance of his time. The Bible describes precisely, and minutely, arrangements constituting a machine in which electricity was generated by friction of air against silk curtains, and stored in a box constructed like a condenser. It is very plausible to assume that the sons of Aaron were killed by a high-tension discharge, and that the vestal fires of the Romans were electrical. [22]

Of the archaeological discoveries of the last century (which include the Baghdad Battery among others), there is an indication that a working knowledge of energy devices might have been present in ancient Middle Eastern cultures. According to Exodus 2:10, Moses received specialized training in the house of Pharaoh.

Ark of the Covenant - Discussion and Encyclopedia Article
            Nikola Tesla, in the article "A fairy tale of electricity" (published September 9, 1915), stated in regards to the Ark:

"The records, though scanty, are of a nature to fill us with conviction that a few initiated, at least, had a deeper knowledge of amber phenomena. To mention one, Moses was undoubtedly a practical and skillful electrician far in advance of his time. The Bible describes precisely, and minutely, arrangements constituting a machine in which electricity was generated by friction of air against silk curtains, and stored in a box constructed like a condenser. It is very plausible to assume that the sons of Aaron were killed by a high-tension discharge, and that the vestal fires of the Romans were electrical." [1]
            This quote can also be found in "THE WONDER WORLD TO BE CREATED BY ELECTRICITY":

"The Wonder World to Be Created By Electricity" by Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              If you search and read the Bible all truth is revealed all answers are there, some people say well the Bible is figurative but its literal, it says what it means and means what it says.
              Dave
              I believe the bible definately uses symbolism to tell us something. For example, the book of revelation explicitly mentions Daniels prophecies, which explains what a 'beast' represents:

Daniel 7:23 “Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.”

To me, it's pretty hard to read this and then still read "beast" as a literal animal.

BTW: I'm quite a fan of Prof. Walter Veith. I was an atheist before I studied his lectures. Some of them are linked here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...time-line.html

But let's try not to go too much off-topic here.

Comment

"And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. "

The Book of Revelation 11,19

This may be the control of weather by Ark,so was a proof it can be done with oscillator.

Comment

Aaron made an interesting post that belongs here too:

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Tesla received great inspiration from The Kolbrin Bible, which his father helped put in his hands from the Vatican archives - as the story goes. The Vatican kept it away from people for years and only a few authentic copies surfaced. I bought a copy from the Culdean Trust in New Zealand...when I got it, it was about $140 USD or something. I bought The Gospel of Kailedy at the same time, a companion to it.

Tesla was also profoundly influenced by Vedic Philosophy taught by Swami Vivekananda.

EDIT: The $140 is a replication copy...not meant to sound like it was an authentic original...that would be priceless.

This book appears to be available at scribd (can't access scribd at work):
                  kolbrin site:scribd.com - Google zoeken

And you can read it online at:
                  The Kolbrin - Table of Contents
                  Last edited by lamare; 12-04-2009, 09:09 AM. Reason: added links

Comment

I believe the bible definately uses symbolism to tell us something. For example, the book of revelation explicitly mentions Daniels prophecies, which explains what a 'beast' represents:

Yes the book of Revelation uses symbolism to reley the message but people have used this to pick and choose what they want the word to say.

this verse will become very important in the days to come, it rings true throughout eternity.

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Possible discoveries of Tesla from bible

I meant to post this a long time, but somehow keep on thinking of it when I am not near my computer. The same question bugged me for more than a year since I first came across Nikola Tesla writings the first time.

Tesla made a number of 'mysterious' references through his life; however it seems those were so vague that we can assume he did not want to spoon feed us. We have to work - and work hard - to get insight to what he might have meant. On the other hand, it is also possible that those were off-direction pointers to fool people, though I do not think Tesla was this kind of person. He was way out to serious and straight.

I do not claim to know what Tesla discovered, nobody can ever do that. BUT I do claim the possibility that these were possible pointers and in particular the Genesis part is very likely to be the most likely.

I can not recite the bible word for word, but I do know it very well. After all it has been the major part of my daily life for more than 8 years and I did 3 year intensive theological studies. Going through it in short I could only reach a few possible points of interest. Forgive me for sounding a little like a preacher – but this is the truth and also very interesting.

CREATION:[I] And I think this is the most likely pointer Tesla was referring to[/I]
                      In reference you can find a copy of King James version of Genisis 1:1..31 here: Genesis 1. The Holy Bible: King James Version.

First read those 31 verses, THEN look carefully again: Did you see it?

..2: The earth was without form, and void and darkness was upon the deep ….; full of nothing; there WAS NO EARTH!

..3: And God said “Let there be light” AND God divided the LIGHT from the DARKNESS.
                      The first thing created was light and that was the opposite from dark. In science today this reminds me of PHOTONS and “DARK MATTER ”. This is very important: LIGHT/PHOTONS was the first creation – Everything else came from LIGHT! Now know this, DARKNESS was there before light! What is darkness? How can a true absolute vacuum look? Absolute vacuum can not contain any photons – thus it can only be absolute darkness.

..6: After the light, God created WATER. He made a ‘firmament’ between the waters? Hu? More than one water? YES! The Hebrew word here is actually three characters sounding like 'RQY' or pronounced as “raqiya” and literally it means to extend / expand/ spread out …. by stamping, beating, rolling. Spread out = Big Bang = Expanding universe? Refer to verse 14: God said “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide say from night” Water id H2O. First there was H, then it was made (firmament) to become a liquid – water!

Created from the water on the second day was Earth; matter, elements...

Then God made the herbs and plants, then the creatures in the waters, then creatures on land – then he made man. Does this sound like a familiar sequence of events?

To sum up on this section, let me explain it to our application:
                      First item before creation = Darkness, void, nothing, vacuum, dark matter?
                      The first actual item of creation was LIGHT = Photons
                      Second item of creation was Hydrogen, deuterium in outer space, then it was bonded (beaten) to become water. From water came all other matter/elements which eventually became dry land “Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear”
                      So, maybe Tesla came to know that “He who controls the PHOTONS, controls the universe”

1st day – Photons (Light)
                      2nd day – Hydrogen (water in gas form)
                      3rd day – Elements (earth) and plants
                      4th day – Cosmic bodies
                      5th day – Creatures of water – fishes
                      6th day – Creatures of land – Animals & Man

NUMEROLOGY:
                      The bible is full of numbers, in fact all Persian, Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek alphabet was/is numerical based. I will not spend too much on this but to point out a few pointers since this is a huge study on its own.

0 = Darkness, Void
                      1 = Light, the force that is the beginning and the end.
                      2 = Hydrogen, root of all matter, beginning
                      3 = Elements, matter, conflict, opposites
                      4 = Cosmic bodies, motion, divine - aways present everywhere
                      5 = Fishes, four directions, four seasons, division
                      6 = Animals & Man, reserve, conflict
                      7 = Resting, review, satisfaction, perfection
                      8 = Growth, make fat, expand
                      9 = The final, Judgement, God, Creator, Destruction

0 = Darkness, Void
                      1 = Light ............

Do you realize? Numbers 3, 6 and 9 are conflicting, destructive?
                      3 - Elements are bonding and splitting of neutron/proton/electron
                      6 - Man and animal; always selfish, struggle to get on top, to be leader
                      9 - Ultimate destruction, judgement of the previous 8, the testing parameter.

You will often find the following numbers in the bible:
                      12 = 1+2 =3
                      72 = 7+2 = 9; prophesies of the end of days Daniel, Ezekiel …
                      144 = 1+4+4 = 9 (Revelations)

Here is an interesting study on the numerology of the Bible:
                      Meaning of Numbers in the Bible: Introduction

PROPHESY:
                      There is only one other possible reference I can think of that might be a pointer to Tesla, though I do not thing this was the real McCoy.
                      In Ezekiel and Elise the prophets refer and describe the Chariots of fire …”Wheel within a wheel, turning, can go any direction, big noise of wind…

Well, let me stop before I write a whole book!
                      Last edited by Aromaz; 12-05-2009, 05:40 AM.
                      Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                        Aaron made an interesting post that belongs here too:

This book appears to be available at scribd (can't access scribd at work):
                        kolbrin site:scribd.com - Google zoeken

And you can read it online at:
                        The Kolbrin - Table of Contents
                        Vedic maths is something I have been fascinated in for along time.

Lamare, your post about the arc ( ) of the covenant made me remember another story from the Bible that Im sure you are familiar with.

Joshua and the Battle of Jerico.

If I remember the story correctly the army of Joshuas marched around the city multiple times, chanting/singing to the beat as it were. You all know what happens next, the walls came tumbling down. Kind of reminds me of the story of Teslas mechanical oscillator

I wonder just how many "stories" in the Bible could be interpreted differently if one would marry them with so called "modern" marvels....

Regards
                        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                          I wonder just how many "stories" in the Bible could be interpreted differently if one would marry them with so called "modern" marvels....
                          Many, as in hundreds of the stories but not only biblical, also in various mythologies. Even reading Greek mythology can yield amazing discoveries when you add science.
                          Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aromaz View Post
                            Many, as in hundreds of the stories but not only biblical, also in various mythologies. Even reading Greek mythology can yield amazing discoveries when you add science.
                            I bet.

Says alot about the people in our past....
                            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

ether created universe / bible

Jer 10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
                              Jer 10:11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
                              Jer 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
                              Jer 10:13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.
                              Jeremiah chapter 10, verses 10 through 13
                              King James Version. Published 1611A.D.

IF, POWER + WISDOM = energy + information, then this is speaking of a universe created by etheric means. I'm new at the ether physics theory but as I understand it, the ether vortices appear as different elements, depending on how each "kind" of vortex "spins" , "oscillates", "resonates", whatever...
                              ( Does this not look like there had to be a designer?)

(?) This can then allow transmutations of elements such as the Biological Transmutations observed by Corentin Louis Kervran

... had variously found phenomenal evidence of non-radioactive, low-energy transmutation of light elements in plant, animals and minerals. These reactions have come to be known as "biological transmutations
                              Adept Alchemy. Part II. Chapter 8. Biological Transmutations

Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding"
                              In this case, "fear" is more like "respecting" God's very real authority and power as the actual Creator of the universe, including created space, created matter, created energy, and created time itself.

"Eternity" is OUTSIDE of time and space
                              Isa 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy

There are MANY references to an "ether" creation in the bible.
                              Even in Genesis, "Light" was created before the sun was created.
                              Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                              Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
                              Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
                              Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
                              ----------------------------------------
                              There is no reason to confine "light" to merely the visible "light" of the spectrum. It could very well mean all forms of energy. This would be needed first, in order to create everything else, matter, the sun, earth, etc.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------
                              Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
                              Gen 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
                              Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights(properly a luminous body or luminary); the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
                              Gen 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
                              Gen 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
                              Gen 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Comment

Working...
                              X