Joulethief SEC exciter and variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joulethief SEC exciter and variants

Hi.I have started this new thread to discuss and share different approaches to achieve spatial energy coherence (SEC) and not to send Dr Stifflers thread of course.
    I will start the ball rolling.This morning i wound a tiny joulethief torroid with the intention of replicating Pirates joulethief torch mod and put it on a prototyping board to test it anyway it worked good and i decided to try it on an idea i have been thinking about which was to incorparate a 4kv trigger transformer into a joulethief circuit.These trigger transformers require 170v on the primary to achieve 4kv so i am getting no where near that with my setup but i am getting high enough voltage to see all the good stuff The torroid i am using came from a cfl bulb and is 10mm od.I wound two coils of 5 turns bifilar using solid core 0.6mm bell wire.I tested 3 transistors,the mpsa06,bf182and 2n2222 and they all worked pretty similar but the 2222 had the least current draw with the mpsa06 having 10mA more so i went with the 2222.I also tried a bigger torroid and removing the 4.7uf cap which is accross the 1k pot and the amp draw went up significantly so it would seem that the small torroid is just right for the setup i have so if anyone wants to try this i would start from where i am and experiment from there.
    Anyway from what i can tell from my experiments so far with this setup is that is behaves very much like Dr Stifflers SEC and is very very stable with no tuning issues.The joulethief runs at 12v using 39/40mA with no load and exactly the same when loaded with leds or neon bulbs and has quite a large field around the excited tray but it can be run on a 1.5v battery but is much better on 12v.
    I think it may be possible to see the sec effect with car ignition coils and maybe transformers so plenty of things to try.
    I would also like to say a quick thankyou to Dr Stiffler as he is the reason these experiments have seen the light of day so thankyou Dr Stiffler.
    Here is a vid and a circuit diagram of my joulethief sec and Torroid sec and also some plasma globe vids and i will add new circuits as people develop them to this first page post for easy searching.Regards jonny
    YouTube - Joulethief SEC Exciter-wireless energy transfer.
    Joulethiefsec exciter circuit-
    Imageshack - joulethiefexciter1.jpg - Uploaded by jonnydavro
    YouTube - SEC exciter.Torroid hybrid.
    Torroid sec circuit-
    Imageshack - torroidsec2.jpg - Uploaded by jonnydavro
    YouTube - Plasma globe wireless energy transmission
    YouTube - Wireless One magnet no bearing Bedini motor
    Jonnydavro's Simple sec starts on page 1
    http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4...barebones1.jpg
    Step by step guide for simple sec Jonnydavros Simple SEC Build I
    Slayers exciter circuit starts on page 7
    http://www.energeticforum.com/attach....5v-exiter.jpg
    Last edited by jonnydavro; 01-18-2011, 11:09 PM.

Great stuff

It would be good to see input output measurements, because if there is an energy increase from the lattice (and the accompanying temperature decrease of excited mass), we know we don't have to rely on the mpsa06, and can possibly excite the field with more Amperage using high power transistors and see if the returns are linear, diminishing or exponential.

Scope shots compared to the sec would also be interesting; would we see the same chaos I wonder?
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

YouTube - Wireless power transfer via inductive coupling
      &
      YouTube - very good wireless power transfer with special primary coil configuration
      for an Idea how to arrange the Inductors.
      But nice Circuit, it looks nice, Good Work jonny.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
        YouTube - Wireless power transfer via inductive coupling
        &
        YouTube - very good wireless power transfer with special primary coil configuration
        for an Idea how to arrange the Inductors.
        But nice Circuit, it looks nice, Good Work jonny.
        Yes theses are good examples of magnetic coupling which has limited distance and the first video is supplying some decent power, although one must cut this distance limitation to make it more practical.

YouTube - Wireless or Single Wire Using Service Ground

Comment

Nice to see you back Doc. Great work!

Fausto.
          Last edited by plengo; 11-22-2009, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I stumbled about it, as i did look for Kapanadze Schematics,
            one possible Konfiguration is this.

Looks like for me, he induct with the big Coil, buffered from the Earth, wich is also a LC Circuit,
            Current into the the smaller one.
            Like here - YouTube - Ð*ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ ÑлектроÑнергии чаÑÑ‚ÑŒ 2

Schematics for the first Videos are here
            Something like Schematic 1 & 2.
            (Lol, they restrict direct Access to the Pictures, cant link the Pictures here)

For this Kapanadze Circuit, it seems for me,
            when Earth is another Capacitor, the big Coil need to have a small C and another big C, to get enough Stuff moving.
            With that, you can cut some Energy out without much Effect on the bigger Cycle.
            Its maybe kind of flow pressure, what give excess Energie.
            Probatly having 2 Earthgrounds can give different Results also, or another big Cap between it.
            Last edited by Joit; 11-21-2009, 05:02 PM.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I may be wrong but I would imagine that you would need a spectrum analyzer to truly figure out if you are exciting or not. I wonder if there is a foolproof on/off type of determination for this. Would it be temperature decrease?

Anyway, you beat me to the punch. I was thinking about making a new thread about just this same topic. Glad someone with more knowledge then me did it.

One bit of info for anyone who cares. I have a 18v NILS that ran for a couple of days with white LEDs, so I decided to replace them with color change ones. I don't think the LEDs like being hooked up like that because 1/4 of them are failing (not changing color) and my battery usage is astoundingly high. I can drain 2 9volts from 9.8 to 9.0 in an hour. However, my 6volt 4.5ah color change NILS seems to act like the white light variety, all LEDs working properly and run time is still long. I think the multitudinous circuit changes from one color to the next is disrupting the capacitive manifestation that needs its time, and possibly not enough energy is getting back to the battery to charge it. 9 LEDs for the 6volt compared to the 25 LEDs of the 18 volt. I checked my connections and they are all good. So I don't know where the problem is, if it isn't in the non-spec LEDs or the fact the 6v system is lead acid and the 9vs are NI-MH .

Thank you for your time.
              Last edited by CosmicFarmer; 11-23-2009, 07:56 AM.

Comment

@ cosmicfarmer.Dr Stiffler has said that the SEC effect is only present with the mpsa06 so if this is the case then the sec is a potential dodo as it depends on the mpsa06 staying in production to survive so it is in all of our interests to be inquisitive and ask the question is there another way of doing this and this is what i am looking into using different circuits and trying other transistors.I have tested the BC182,2N2222 and MPSA06 and they all perform similar but "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.Is it a duck?"This is what i am thinking when i look at my joulethief exciter.
                It would be nice if there was an easy way of testing for sec without the use of expensive equipment,there maybe.I will have another look at Inquorates vids as i think he looked into temp drop thanks for the reply cosmic and me being knoledgeable,see i can't even spell thatRegards jonny.

Comment

Here it is Jonny;

YouTube - Temperature drop with sec

There were several effects I noted with the sec in my videos, and also

YouTube - poor man's spectrum analyser theory of operation

YouTube - poor man's spectrum analyser becomes reality

... might help.

Love and light
                  Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

The SEC is a little beyond my skill level so I read about it but dont understand it. And thanks for all the patience people have shown me in this forum. Johnny I understand you can make transmitters from the AL pans. But is it possible to use the same towers or large inductor like Dr. Stiffler has in his more recent videos? Is there a difference in distance you can space the repeaters if supply voltage is increased? Or is that strictly provided by the large coil (or size of your pan)?
                    And on a separate note. Ive replicated what Johnny did with the plasma ball. But I was able to charge a capacitor without the ground wirelessly from the ball to SS tray from about 2 feet away. The charge rate was slow, but it was steady. Can we use the Dr. Stiffler towers or large coil in conjunction with the plasma ball. Sort of like a transmitting antennae. With a another receiving tower and AV plug at a distance away? Sorry to post this here but there is not a thread for Plasma toys that emit electricity wirelessly.

Comment

@Inquorate.Thanks for reposting your vids,i will have another look at them.
                      @Redrichie.Hi I don't think the sec is beyond you as it is a very simple circuit to build and i will help all i can.Just use rf chokes as your L1 and L2 coils to get you going and you can mess about winding your own later once you have got the feel for it.
                      Regarding your questions.I have not built the towers yet although i have aquired the parts and Lidmotor has filled me in on the assembly but i have very limited experiment time so have not assembled them yet but i think it would work and increase performance.Once i have finalised my circuit i will test this.
                      Regarding Voltage.Performance does increase with higher voltages as well as using larger,heavier trays/pans and mass repeaters do work with my joulethief exciter and distances are dependent on the output of the circuit so voltage is certainly a factor.
                      I am glad you are also looking into plasma globes as the wireless aspect is fascinating and i am pretty sure you could run a sec or joule thief with one as i ran my OMNBB motor on one and the towers i think would work well with these as they are designed to transmit and recieve and you could just hook one straight up to the globe with one wire or use them wirelessly as repeaters.I will try this when i make the towers and let you know what happens.Thanks for your interest Redrichie.Regards jonny
                      Last edited by jonnydavro; 11-25-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Joule Thief acting like a SEC exciter

@Jonny & All
                        I have been working on the Joule Thief lately and specifically, secondary windings on the toroid. I stumbled on something like you did here and made a video of it. I don't have the circuit finalized so I will not post it but basically I am using Doc's towers with a pure JT circuit to transmit power down one wire. I appears to me be an energy coherence event.

YouTube - Joule Thief acting like a SEC.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor
                        Last edited by Lidmotor; 11-25-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

@ johnny. lol Im redrichie. I ve seenRedeagle once and though it was my own post for a minute.
                          I understand the experiment time. 10 month old and a wife and 2 jobs. Makes things go by pretty fast. And dont leave alot of time to properly run a test. I appreciate the help. Ill start looking for the SEC stuff soon. ALot to read still ahead of me. But the Joule thief is really grabbing my attention righ now. That thing borders on magic! lol

Comment

@Lidmotor.Great Vid.The joulethief is a very stable circuit so if we can reproduce the sec effect using this circuit then it will get rid of the tuning issues and make it far easier to use in everyday devices.
                            It would be an interesting experiment to use an mpsa06 transistor and put it on your scope and see how the waveform compares with a sec15-3.Also what is the inductance value of your coils?
                            It looks like you are seeing what i am seeing so there may be more than one way to skin a cat yet. Regards jonny.
                            @Redrichie.Sorry about that,id better bookmyself in for a check up.LOL regards jonny
                            Last edited by jonnydavro; 11-25-2009, 12:34 AM.

Comment

What am I seeing?? --I don't know.

Originally posted by jonnydavro View Post
                              @Lidmotor.Great Vid.The joulethief is a very stable circuit so if we can reproduce the sec effect using this circuit then it will get rid of the tuning issues and make it far easier to use in everyday devices.
                              It would be an interesting experiment to use an mpsa06 transistor and put it on your scope and see how the waveform compares with a sec15-3.Also what is the inductance value of your coils?
                              It looks like you are seeing what i am seeing so there may be more than one way to skin a cat yet. Regards jonny.
                              @ Jonny---My LC meter broke so I don't know the values but this is how I wound the coil:
                              1" ferite core
                              JT coils are 24 ga x 10 turns bifilar (2 coils wound together)
                              Secondary is 30ga x 87 turns ( no reason just ran out of wire)

The SEC towers are just the regular ones and I didn't use the center tap. Doc has the specs on those in detail at his web site.

I have no idea why this worked or----what was really happening. There had to be longitudinal waves going down that wire and "something" was exciting the near space environment. I was using no capacitor in the circuit to set up the high frequency oscillation.

Lidmotor

Comment

Working...
                              X