Donald L Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald L Smith

This series of videos provides some very interesting answers to questions about the world Of Tesla and energy derived from Resonance

YouTube - Donald L Smith Device 1 Of 5

Yes he is right and i only have to say to those who remember when i talked about accelerating electrons and ignored me

Good luck to every one

Comment

Two useful links

Here are a couple of valuable references on Donald Lee Smith:
      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf
      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smith.pdf
      and a video here:
      Don Smith Free Energy - Video
      Last edited by wrtner; 11-12-2009, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Seems pretty easy and straightforward. Suprised i havent seen anyone try to replicate his work. Good topic braden I looked around for some of the high frequency NST's he was using to drive the primary coil and im assuming that they are the variable transformers like the ones on this page:
        Transformers/Power Supply
        I might try an ignition coil driven from a PWM but i know how high of a frequency the ignition coil can operate at, and i was a little confused on the resonance part. He said he was using 1/4 wave, but i cant remember if that was just in the primary or if that was 1/4 wave between the primary and secondary dont know. Anyways i got a 12kv nst that i could step the voltage down for a load from there, might be an interesting experiment.

Comment

Found out some more stuff. The solid state NST's he was showing in the video were made by bentonee That company has changed its name since then and is now ventex. Here are the little 12v models like the one he showed at the end of the video
          Ventex VDC

That little plasma globe model is looking really easy to make.

Comment

applyling resonance

This is no doubt related to the model Donald smith demonstrated

YouTube - Free Energy Geo 1- Earth Battery? Free Energy? Part 1 of 7

Comment

Devil's advocate

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but perhaps why don smith's experiments aren't duplicated is because they don't work.

I watched the first two parts of the interview, and can't make sense of what he is talking about; it doesn't seem congruent with experimental evidence.

For example, he seems to be saying that increased frequency = increased amplitude. Also that where the amplitude of the magnetic field meets the electrical wave at zero amplitude, is where amps x volts = watts.

That to me doesn't make sense so I'm inclined to say it's misinformation. I'm prepared to change my mind if I see evidence otherwise.

Ps, the aether of tesla's day was considered massless, so cannot be the same as air. If don smith is inside tesla's head, and is continuing where tesla left off, as he claims, then he would understand this basic consideration.

This is just my take on what I have seen heard and read. I'll withhold further comment out of respect for those who may feel differently.
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

If you examine the relative theory and compares it to electromagnetic theory you will easily find that energy is = to the frequency ^2 so what he say holds he use this amplified field to accelerate the electrons just as tesla and many others did. This way is possible to have more energy out than you put in.

Even einstein said the higher the frequency the higher the energy.

Many people already understood this all over the world and is accepted already by the scientific community however in a world where you must pay for metals or petroleum or even food that comes for free from our earth, they will never allow you to have free energy that easy. We are fighting against this.

Join our fight supporting our cause if you can... ask me how

Best regards

Comment

Hi Inquorate,

Did you watch part 4 and part 5 where he shows the spark gap set up?

Comment

Hi Inquorate,

Ill address some of your questions as best i can. As far as increased frequency equaling increased power, that is correct. Its well accepted in science that higher frequencies are more energetic than lower frequencies. And were the magnetic field meets the electrical field that you are talking about, well im assuming he is talking about a special resonant condition. For example, in a properly constructed tesla coil at 1/4 wave resonance you get conditions where voltage appears only at one end of the secondary coil, and the magnetic field(amperage) appears at the opposite end of the coil. These are standing waves that are separate from each other. This is what tesla discovered and that might have been what you were reading about. You are right though, its always good to keep a clear head when reading stuff found on the net.

I think these experiments look pretty easy to replicate to prove or disprove what this man is doing. If i can find my little plasma globe ill start working on that one with the coil on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                      I don't mean to be a party pooper, but perhaps why don smith's experiments aren't duplicated is because they don't work.
                      I see no reason to jump to this conclusion.

It seems that that every component circuit has a resonant frequency,
                      and these must resonate on their own, and in conjuction with circuits
                      that they interact with.

The device with the plasma ball has two circuits joined by a transformer.
                      Quite tricky stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                        For example, he seems to be saying that increased frequency = increased amplitude. Also that where the amplitude of the magnetic field meets the electrical wave at zero amplitude, is where amps x volts = watts.

That to me doesn't make sense so I'm inclined to say it's misinformation. I'm prepared to change my mind if I see evidence otherwise.
                        I dont think this is misinformation. The "power generation" mechanism in transformer action is Faradays law, and clearly states that voltage is proportional to the change in time. and the amperage developed is a function of the resistance of the receiver. When transformers are wound eccentric to one another this clearly becomes visible. I have been working on this topic for quite a while, and have several paper written explaining the behavior, however they are not currently ready for publication due to contractual obligations, but you will see that the concepts are easily found and understood if you follow the logical function of the mechanisms involved.

Comment

Videos 4 and 5

Ok, if someone builds the circuit don suggested and can show results I'll happily retract my previous statement.

I don't have a neon sign transformer, just ignition coils but I'll certainly think about it...

His circuit with 2 earth grounds looks a lot like the russian guy's buried earth battery experiment posted on the earth battery thread some months ago.

I sincerely hope we can make something of this, there has so far been a lot of talk on don smith's technology but little replicators.

Maybe we can change that

Love and light
                          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I attended Smith’s Texas lectures in 90’.
                            He was unprepared,
                            his setup did not work and
                            after 'repairs" he faked “electrocution”.
                            Al

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                              I attended Smith’s Texas lectures in 90’.
                              He was unprepared,
                              his setup did not work and
                              after 'repairs" he faked “electrocution”.
                              Al
                              At 10Kv 35Khz , the skin effect is present, its realy easy to get electrocuted , it flow outside the wire and not inside.At 35khz you dont die but it can wake up you a bit lol.

Best Regards,
                              EgmQC

Comment

Working...
                              X