Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energetic Healers Revelation Power Package

PATHS Power Packages

We have taken the best and most proven instructions and added upon them to create these Brand New Power Packages.

Energetic Healers Revelation:

This Power Package is a special grouping that synergistically packs a Huge Energetic Punch.

It will support you by enhancing your connection to the unlimited resources within yourself and the aether. With this, your healing and intuitive capabilities will skyrocket, as well as your ability to help clients heal themselves, and more keenly tune into your clients needs so you can best direct them in their healing.

This package is the key to Energetic Healing Success no matter what modality you practice.

If, however, you practice one of the below methods, you can add one of these special boosters for Free:

Chinese Energetic Medicine
    Matrix Energetics
    Theta Healing
    Reiki
    Qigong

To get one of the boosters, simply email us at info@paths-vx.com and let us know which you would like.

To read more about Power Packages, click here.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Hi guys!
    So this Power Package is real?
    I only heard rumors.

Comment

Hi Peggy! Yes, it is real. I have used it for several months and love it!
      The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
      -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

I have to say about this is very interesting, it seems that many people like it.Okay, I will recommend my friends to have a look, look forward to the new content.
        Need to see the windows 7 professional product key news? arrived at my blog buy windows 7 key.

Comment

Calling all Energetic Healers! This is available again for the next 18 days!

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
          Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Working...
          X