X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spontaneous charging radiantly charged capacitor research group

YouTube - capacitor spontaneously filling with sec 15-3 turned off

YouTube - StandingCaps

the purpose of this thread is to share systems that create a conditioned capacitor that regains standing voltage once discharged, with the ultimate aim of perhaps developing a self sustaining or cop > 1 system that does useful work.

No unfounded criticisms, and experimenters of principles being explored will take seniority in the thread, which means fulfilling the responsibility of explaining their findings with those that wish to duplicate.

Love and light
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

What I noticed so far

The capacitor has to be fully discharged to start building voltage again; partial discharge doesn't trigger the recharge.

It may be that the quicker the discharge, the more the voltage will spring back to close to previous value.

So, a direct short through a primary that saturates exactly to capacity (perhaps using an scr) will cause the primary self charging capacitor to begin recharging. It may not be beneficial to have the cap and primary coil remain connected as part of a tank circuit.

a secondary coil could recover the energy from primary recharging capacitor's (PRC) discharge, perhaps charging a battery.

If the PRC fails to develop sufficient voltage to trigger scr ( scr triggers mechanical switch?), a radiant energy circuit kicks in (using monostable single shot 555 circuit that resets countdown on each scr discharge) and tops up the PRC.

I hope people join in this research.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

This is the monopole I charge the caps with.

Heres a movie of it.

It nothing real great but it does have an effect on capaictors thats pretty good.

Cheers
      Matt

Comment

Thanks guys for starting this new topic

I saw your new video Matt and have a few question.

You charge the the three 100v rated 1000uf caps in series which will have a rating of 300v and around 333uf connected in series if I'm not mistaken.
        It looks like you've been charging them to a maximum of 212v with your dual coil Energizer.

Question 1:

To what voltage will the caps recover to if you discharge them from the 212v and don't re-connect them to the energizer output?

Question 2:

If you use new capacitors that have not been charge by your energizer and do the same test, to what voltage will they recover to?

Thanks guys for taking the time to share your research and work

Luc

Comment

Gotoluc

I was using a new capacitor, ran it off the avramenko plug of the sec and charged - discharged (thru the lightbulb, ie slowly) less than 20 times before noticing the effect.

My cap was 100uf 100v, and would recover c25 volts.

Effect may be higher if PRC is disruptively discharged though.

Also, the similarity between my setup and matt's is that each radiant pulser conditions both plates of the capacitor, with a positive and a negative pulse.

Love and light

Comment

Just saw your video Inquorate

Shows a similar effect

It reminds me of a test that I did with Dr. Stiffler's first SEC connected to my HHO cell. I could drain the water from the cell and let it dry and refill it with new water and it would still show a charge of 14vdc or more.

Thanks for sharing mate

Luc
            Last edited by gotoluc; 10-28-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

400uF, not 100uf

I mis posted earlier, the capacitor I used is one of these

400uF 100V Non-Polarised Electrolytic Capacitor - Jaycar Electronics

Love and light

Comment

Conversation with ren

I was having a conversation with ren yesterday, discussing the use of an scr to dump a radiantly charged cap (bedini) into a battery, and how if the cap is more than 100uf, the scr won't turn off after the first trigger.

Maybe it's because it never gets to zero volts, and is trying to recharge...

Just a thought

Comment

Question 1:
                  To what voltage will the caps recover to if you discharge them from the 212v and don't re-connect them to the energizer output?
                  They vary a bit but in the daytime they usually get back up to around 25 -40 volt. If you leave the meters hooked up they won't go over 10. And was raining yesterday all day and I noticed they wouldn't go over 15. But this morning they are at 31. So its kinda off a funny thing.

Question 2:
                  If you use new capacitors that have not been charge by your energizer and do the same test, to what voltage will they recover to?
                  The same they pretty quickly take to it. As far as I can tell.
                  I haven't experimented with it much I just discharges the caps when my nephew comes over. He Says" OOhh that scare the mess out of me, uncle Matt, Do IT again!!!"
                  I have been making a point of showing him stuff for the last 3 years or so. Blue spark and green sparks have stuck with him.

I battery tested the charger and it doesn't do much over 60 percent. I know its just timing though but I am clueless how to go any further with it.
                  The thing was an accident to start out with.
                  The motor was intended to be a switching mechanism for Tesla Switch.

Cheers
                  Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                    I was having a conversation with ren yesterday, discussing the use of an scr to dump a radiantly charged cap (bedini) into a battery, and how if the cap is more than 100uf, the scr won't turn off after the first trigger.

Maybe it's because it never gets to zero volts, and is trying to recharge...

Just a thought
                    It might very well be. I did notice that as well. I had to reduce cap value down to single uF, otherwise SCR remained on, regardless of frequency and duty cycle. It took me a few days to figure out At first I thought that cap discharge is too slow and cap doesn't drain before the next pulse but that's not the case. They seem to re bounce after being discharged. Good point

Vtech
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      They vary a bit but in the daytime they usually get back up to around 25 -40 volt. If you leave the meters hooked up they won't go over 10. And was raining yesterday all day and I noticed they wouldn't go over 15. But this morning they are at 31. So its kinda off a funny thing.

Cheers
                      Matt

Thanks for the replies Matt

I guess in a humid conditions (rain) the environment becomes resistive to a capacitors. I wonder how they would perform under a vacuum

Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Bedini's video on Capacitor charge..

As requested on your you tube video, this video here is the one is where Bedini talks about caps regaining their charge ->

INSIDE RADIANT ENERGY - DVD#6

It is in passing, but he does mention it. at 31.06 in the video..

and 36.5
                        Last edited by theremart; 10-28-2009, 03:25 PM.
                        See my experiments here...
                        http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

the process, just what is going on here

This is an interesting effect, and obviously it is a real effect. I just wanted to start some discussion about what is actually going on to cause this effect. Im proposing that a physical change is occurring on the capacitor plates. John Bedini has a great vid showing the physical change that occures on battery plates using the radiant charging method, look here.

BatteryForming_2008_04_25_16_16_47.wmv

I believe the same thing is occurring on the aluminum plates of the capacitor. I do know that aluminum can be conditioned in certain ways with electricity, look here:

YouTube - hho - 120V Aluminum Rectifier PART 1
                          YouTube - hho - 120V Aluminum Rectifier PART 2
                          YouTube - hho - 120V Aluminum Rectifier PART 3

There he was using ac to condition the plates, but i think it is obvious that pulsed dc would effect the plates as well.

So what is it about this physical change that is so special. John B says that one plate forms a crystaline structure and the other is like an oxide, sounds like a semiconductor to me, a diode that is. We do have semiconductors that can harvest light waves(solor panels). Would it be so hard to believe that maybe we are making a semiconductor that is harvesting radiant energy waves?

Comment

Thanks cody for posting John Bedini's demonstration. Never seen this video before.

I looked at it a few times as it's very interesting. However I wasn't able to use any references for comparing energy in his battery to energy if could supply. Too bad John didn't just connect the bulb to the power supply to show how much power it drew at 3 volts to help confirm his 1 unit of power in for 3 units of power out claim. The second time he charged his battery we can see it drew a little over 2 amps at 3 volts. I'm not sure how many amps a 3 volt flash light bulb like he used would draw .

Also, it is unclear if he is growing the crystal surface in regular battery acid or is it done in the Alkaline water solution?

Interesting stuff none the less Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Light Bulbs

Using a light bulb for any kind of testing is totally subjective because of their non-linear response curve. As the bulb conducts it heats and the resistance increases, this means that there is a infinite number of curves that can apply to the measurement result. The human eye is worse that the ear for discerning incremental changes.

A capacitor has what I will call 'Dielectric Retention', 'Dielectric Storage' if you prefer, but what this says is that a capacitor will not totally discharge at first pass. You discharge and then let it sit a few seconds and the 'stored' charges migrates back out of the dielectric and appears as the cap is charging itself of this so called radiate energy is charging it. This is not he case. Even if the cap is direct shorted with a 0 ohm short, it will recover some energy from the dielectric when the short is removed.

In 44 years of electronics I have never seen a capacitor gain charge from what is a fraction of the initial charge it received. What is being seen is wrong in assumption. Through proper power measurement it is found that this pseudo charge is only a portion of the original charge (charges) that have not been properly dissipated.

Much confusion exists here and I feel that it is normally the result of improper measurement and mathematical assessment.

Comment

Working...
                              X