Welcome Lama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Lama!

The following is a note I received from the beautiful soul, Lama.

WELCOME LAMA

We look forward to your sharing here!

hi Kevin & Aaron..

i am writing to express my deep admiration & appreciation ...

i've discovered paths by pure COINCIDENCE..a few months back .. & my life has totally changed ever since..

i am a girl who has been looking for soooo long .. i've been looking & observing the world around me so closely ... nothing passed by me just like that .. i thought about everything & linked things together all the time .. i would search the net, magazines, newspapers.. i would ask people around me and like 2 know about any new thing about the universe..everything always interested me .. & i mean .. everything .. well almost ..

I am a Network Engineer (IT Field) .. but lately (for at least the past 5 years) have developed a passion 4everything to do with Energy - Vibrational Medicine - Naturopathy - Alternative Medicine - Quatum Physics - Parapsychology - NLP - subconcious mind- manifestation...etc, & all those amazing endless subjects ... i've been doing extensive readings .. finding amazing information ..linking them together .. & i kept feeling along the way that.. the more i found out, the more there is to know ..

the moment i discovered paths ... i could NOT believe my eyes .. i was jumping up and down .. i believed every word they said as i wz reading on .. coz i had read hundreds of articles that formed my "belief system" & made me able to recognize what i can believe..when i saw the list of products & the details i wz literally going crazy .. immediately, without any hesitation, i bought two packages (that is 8 modules @ once) ..& in the following two weeks, i had bought my other 4 packages .. so i was (and still am ...) on 24 modules all @ once ... & feeling more than great ..

now after reading the "magic pill" pdf (parts I & II) ... i totally recognize the fact that PATHS & Energetic Science Ministries finding their way into my life ..i totally recognize it as a huge expression of love from myself to myself ..

the funny thing is ... after starting my paths modules... my life is soo full of events & people & things to do .. & to follow up on, i feel i dont have time for reading anymore lol ... but im working on that .. im still struggling with organizing my time ..and with PROCRASTINATION (which is my biggest problem ) ... clutter is clearing up (physical - emotional - and mental clutter) slowly...but im getting there

the energetic forum is on top of my list ... every single day i open up the site ..and i browse through it.. even if i just browse through the titles.. but it gives me a rush seeing those amazing subjects & discussions ... you are great people .. and it feels great to be surrounded by people who speak the same language .. for a long time .. i felt im different ..and sort of didnt belong to the material & purely physical-oriented world we live in ... i felt there was more to life than what we obviously saw .. i felt there are deeper meanings to things .. i felt we - human beings - possess greater powers than what we think we do .. and now, here .. i feel im surrounded with real people who have got lots to share ... and im loving it and cherishing it so much ..

i have been "wanting" to write this to you since soooooooooo long ... & im so happy i finally did .... another expression of love from my side for today ... wow i love that .. im keeping a list ..and its increasing ...

anyway .. now that ive written you my letter (AT LAST) ... im declaring that i am here part of the forum's community ... and i'll be an active member starting today ... but 1st .. i need to go back & read EVERY SINGLE word written till now ... i'll cope .. im sure i will ... coz i really want to ..

last thing im gonna say now is ... Feel free to post my letter - or parts of it that you would like to post - in the forum, if u feel it is inspiring enough ... i wanted to post it actually, but i didnt know where exactly ...

lots of love and respect and appreciation

Sincerely,

Lama.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Hi Lama

Hi Lama -

What a beautifully written and inspiring letter You are amazing and I am so looking forward to seeing your posts here

Welcome to this great forum. As you already know, everyone here is filled with love and positive energy for one another and we are so happy to have you join us!
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Thanks for your sweetness Kevin ..

and Pammie ... thank you for your adorable welcome too

yes you are right ... positivity and happiness fills the air when i am reading through the forum's different topics ... i love you all guys ... and i wish i could meet you all in person ... woow i can imagine how meeting such wonderful happy positive people who think deep and right would be ...

im so happy i started writing among you .... hope we keep making the best of it ... and the best of our days and hours and minutes

www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

YEAH...Another Sweet One!!!

Hi Lama!!!

I am so Happy and Grateful to find that you have joined us here at the Wonderful ES forum!!! And...Your letter was beautiful!!! You will LOVE it here, my Sweet One! You will find so much Love and Support as well as a good deal of silly laughter all over the forum and I wish you much delight as you share with us your thoughts and experiences!

Here, lama.....Let me take you coat...Have a seat over there on that comfy chair while I make you a plate of food, okay? I know that the gang is going to be thrilled to meet you, Darlin'!!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
        Last edited by Pamela; 05-15-2007, 12:18 PM.
        My PATHS Website
        My Art Website
        My Paintings As Prints
        My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela View Post
          Hi Lama!!!

I am so Happy and Grateful to find that you have joined us has joined us here at the Wonderful ES forum!!! And...Your letter was beautiful!!! You will LOVE it here, my Sweet One! You will find so much Love and Support as well as a good deal of silly laughter all over the forum and I wish you much delight as you share with us your thoughts and experiences!

Here, lama.....Let me take you coat...Have a seat over there on that comfy chair while I make you a plate of food, okay? I know that the gang is going to be thrilled to meet you, Darlin'!!!!

Pamela
          Pamela sweets... this is tooo much temptations for me to handle .... all this love and positive energy is being poured into my soul and now you're topping it with pampering and food .... how sweeeeeeeeeeet and irresistible
          www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Oh, There's More!!!

Hey There, My Beauty!

Oh, Honey...There's more!!! Just let me know if you want some champagne (with organic strawberries) or a nice glass of wine, or even a delicious spirulina smoothie...Aaron guzzles THOSE down like there's No Tomorrow!!! And... I'm always sending Frank (He's Awesome!) out for Thick Steaks and Fresh Jumbo Shrimp, so there's plenty to eat.... Aaron reads me the riot act about the red meat, but I just roll my eyes at him and let him rant!!!

Oh, lama...Please join us over at the "Warning to Frank Shimkus and Other Spying Big Boys" thread... We Beautiful Ladies have a virtual party going on there and there's lots of fun and games and music BIG TIME Powerful Feminine Energy..... (I also give FREE Flirting Lessons, too!!!) There's PLENTY of Gorgeous Designer Dresses and shoes in the closet upstairs, so you don't have to worry about a thing!!! Gracie, Chansonette and I had to leave for awhile because Moria had Rod Stewart over at her house for her Birthday, so the three of us flew over to flirt with him, but we are back now and plan on having more fun with the gang over at that never-ending party ! Watch out for Steven, though...He's REALLY adorable and he makes us all swoon, so get ready to flirt with him, okay?

See you soon, you Doll-Baby, You!!!

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

Welcome Lama!!!

Hi Lama,

What a remarkable story you tell and what a beautiful, heartfelt letter. You're going to fit right in here and we're so happy that you found us!

love,

Chansonette

Comment

Originally posted by Chansonette View Post
                Hi Lama,

What a remarkable story you tell and what a beautiful, heartfelt letter. You're going to fit right in here and we're so happy that you found us!

love,

Chansonette
                come here give me a biiiiig hugggg

i'm happier that i found aaaaaaaaaalll of you ... yalla (meaning "come on" in my language ..) i'll play the role of a little dj and let's all dance along

Love,

Lama
                www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Yeah!!!

More smilies!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela
                  Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
                    More smilies!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Even mooooooooore

www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Welcome lama
                      Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                      Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

A BIG welcome to you, Lama!

You will feel right at home here! By the way, what a Beautiful letter that was!!

Much Love
                        Moria x
                        Intuitive Readings
                        P.A.T.H.S
                        Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Welcome and hello from the UK

Hi Lama,

Welcome to the forum and a big hello from the United Kingdom

Terry

Comment

Lama lama bo-bama! Welcome!!!

Hi Lama! Welcome to the neatest forum around, EH! Yes, I'm from Canada and yes, I'm the one they warned you about muhahahahaaaaa...

I LOVE the way you express yourself! Full of ENERGY, and VIM VOOM VAM!

Two parts of what you said really hit home for me:

i am a girl who has been looking for soooo long .. i've been looking & observing the world around me so closely ... nothing passed by me just like that .. i thought about everything & linked things together all the time .. i would search the net, magazines, newspapers.. i would ask people around me and like 2 know about any new thing about the universe..everything always interested me .. & i mean .. everything .. well almost ..
                            Ok, not the part about being a girl lol (I'm all man), but just that deep yearning always trying to figure it ALL out in this universe! YES

And this one:

the moment i discovered paths ... i could NOT believe my eyes .. i was jumping up and down .. i believed every word they said as i wz reading on .. coz i had read hundreds of articles that formed my "belief system" & made me able to recognize what i can believe..when i saw the list of products & the details i wz literally going crazy .. immediately, without any hesitation, i bought two packages (that is 8 modules @ once) ..& in the following two weeks, i had bought my other 4 packages .. so i was (and still am ...) on 24 modules all @ once ... & feeling more than great ..
                            Again, WOW - the same way I felt when stumbling bumbling upon PATHS through the Synchronicity thread on PI.

I'm so glad and happy that you have come here!!! Enjoy and if I can be of any assistance, and I mean ANY, then you just let me know lol

Namaste!

Stephen aka one of the Big Boys

Comment

yes, yes, yes

hey Lama...
                              sooooo get the looking, searching, for more ...and BOOM, paths and this place were put in my path, cuz i attracted it, cuz i was asking alot of questions...
                              WELCOME, and glad you made it...Cheers...
                              peace and gratitude.....Adrienne

PS...Great letter, BTW
                              Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Working...
                              X