Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The American Ruling Class

The American Ruling Class
    I don't watch very much TV, but sometimes there is a show scheduled with a topic that interests me. Tonight was such an occasion. A documentary titled The American Ruling Class aired on LINK TV. LINK TV is an alternative media station that presents topics and viewpoints you would never expect to see on a MSM station. It is fully funded by viewer donations, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that a woman from the town where I live pledged funds of up to $100,000 to match viewer donations to LINK TV. This documentary was particularly interesting in that well known people within the ruling class (basically people who earn more than $500,000 annually and who are in positions of power and influence) were interviewed and often revealed the truth about the wealthy ruling class through what they said. In one scene, a young man visits the office of a hedge fund manager who logs into the Bloomberg information website on his computer and pulls up information showing who the actual owners of General Electric really are. It is a list of several well known banks and Investment firms, including JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank. I'm not at all surprised by that, but I think many others would be. General Electric Company is well known by most people for their electric home appliance products, but they are actually a multinational corporation that is involved in manufacture of a multitude of products including jet engines and atomic generators. They are also one of the largest patent holders worldwide, and are probably only second to General Motors in the number of suppressed technology patents held. As the documentary goes on to point out, big money owns everything, and there are just a handful of people in the world who control these major banks and investment firms. Anything they don't already own can be bought, including the presidency. Presidents and administrations come and go, but the big money bankers and investment firms never go away. They are always there, hiding behind a corporate fascade. Anyone visiting the Deutsche Bank website http://www.db.com/csr/index_e.htm and believing what is presented there, would think that they are the world's greatest benefactor. Deutsche Bank, of course, has been involved in several big scandals, one of which involved insider trading that placed massive pre-911 put options (bets that stock prices would fall) on stocks of companies that stood to be affected most by 911 incidents. The majority of put options on United Aitlines stock was handled by the Alex Brown Inc firm, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank. Was anyone ever charged in relation to those activities? I don't think so, and that just shows how powerful they are. Quite interestingly, Buzzy Krongard, who headed the Alex Brown firm until 1998, was the Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency at the time of the 911 incidents. It is now known that he also has served as a consultant and advisory board member of Blackwater USA, the New World Order’s leading intelligence-related corporate mercenary death squad now under investigation for war crimes, murder, arms smuggling, and fraud in Iraq. Also very interesting is the fact that Buzzy's brother, Howard Krongard, served as the State Department's Inspector General, a post that he used to stonewall and quash attempts to investigate Blackwater. And the deeper you dig, the more dirt comes out. The Bush family accounts were largely handled by Alex Brown Inc, and Deutsche Bank handled the accounts of the Bin Laden group, and also an account for Pakistan's ISI (intelligence agency) leader Imtiaz, who was arrested and convicted for keeping tens of millions of dollars from heroin smuggling activities in his Deutsche Bank account. As for J.P Morgan, you may remember that they received 30 billion dollars in TARP funds for agreeing to buy out failing Bear Stearns for 29 billion. Stearns was failing because they held some bad assets, however they also held many good assets. J.P. Morgan became the owner of those good assets, valued at more than the Stearns buyout, and never paid a penny for them. We did! We, the American taxpayers. I tell you, the stench is getting so bad that I feel like I am going to pass out from holding my breath. The worst part is that I know this is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. Just a tale of two corporations from the top of a barrel of rotten apples. I am sure that others here also have similar stories they would like to share.

You can see segments of The American Ruling Class documentary on YouTube:
    YouTube - The American Ruling Class Trailer

YouTube - (2005) - The American Ruling Class - 1998 - Jobs with No Security - suffering, starvation, death

YouTube - Empire Falls from The American Ruling Class!

Rick
    Last edited by rickoff; 10-12-2009, 07:08 PM. Reason: sp
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

That is why the findings of the scientist of a thermitic matireal found in the world trade center dust is not plastered our TV screens for that is tangable evidence that the world was just fed nothing but lies concerning the events of 9/11.
    Next after this H1N1 kills a good portion of humanity, they more than likely have a story as to how this could have happen, and again no one will be held accountable.

Those that have been following my little thread will be the few that find energy independence for now even the circuit is done, so energy independence is now ours for the taking. All one has to do is build it for I imagine any attempts to mass distribute this technology will only lead to the persons that try to do so's death.

h2opower.

Comment

Hi folks, I myself am fully aware of the shenanigans of these ones. Why I and the rest of the innocent ones of humanity are in this scenario, only god knows, but I would venture to say it is a learning experience so we do not make or entertain these ideas or ways of life again. Heaven is heaven because folks have gotten over the idea of dominating others and instead see all as one big family in love. Thanks for the thread.
      peace love light
      Tyson

Comment

If you're interested in some deeper links into kronguard and co ( and others )....you might want to watch....

Stream

Ahimsa,

David. D

Comment

I mentioned the following in another thread before but I'll say it again.
          This is the information that should lead one to removing themselves completely from under the influence of any bank.

That means No PayPal, No debit cards, No credit cards, No loans, If possible No gasoline, coal, Or oil based products. Personal energy production. Barder based trade instead of cash payments. Barder is not taxed, in America anyway. And research the ownership of companies you do do business with. Buying from someone who is in debt extremely to a bank is also contributing.
          List goes on... to food production and storage, health care, Auto coverage, Homeowner insurance. Most of these can be replaced with Bond, depending on where you live.

It the only power one person has against these people. If there are enough they loose. Slowly but surely.

There is no other way. The politicians won't do it as general assembly at a federal level. A revolution isn't possible do to the fear most have of over throwing and restarting a government, or just fighting in general.
          A small group of people at a local level could do quite a bit if greed didn't corrupt.

You gotta remember, we let it get to this point, by not being educated overall, Not being reactive and hostile enough towards our leadership.
          If we beat one in public everynow and then they would still be working for us.

LOL

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
            This is the information that should lead one to removing themselves completely from under the influence of any bank.

Barder based trade instead of cash payments. Barder is not taxed, in America anyway.
            Unfortunately, Matt, that's really a popular misconception. In the instance where a simple exchange takes place, such as a person swapping a pint of milk for a pound of sugar, there isn't a problem. Thing is, we have many needs for goods and services, and there are ways to barter for them, but the IRS has that all figured out. Let's say that I work out a deal with my neighbor to tune his piano, and in exchange he will give me a good working chainsaw. In this case we are bartering a trade of services for goods. By IRS rules, each of us is required to report the fair value of the service or goods as income. Another problem is that it would be difficult for us, on our own, to work out enough barter deals to take care of all our family's needs. The solution to that is a barter exchange service, which is a business that gathers information about all of its client's wants and needs, and what they have to offer in return. The business then earns a commission for putting the right people together to conclude barter deals. It's a great way to accomplish barters for just about any goods or services you can think of. But alas, the IRS has this angle all figured out too. The barter exchange business is required to file reports with the IRS of all exchanges, and the parties to those exchanges. They are also required to furnish the same information to their clients on 1099 forms. Here's what the IRS says about bartering:

Tax Responsibilities of Bartering Participants

If you engage in barter transactions you may have tax responsibilities. You may be subject to liabilities for income tax, self-employment tax, employment tax, or excise tax. Your barter activities may result in ordinary business income, capital gains or capital losses, or you may have a nondeductible personal loss. Barter dollars or trade dollars are identical to real dollars for tax reporting. If you conduct any direct barter - barter for another’s products or services - you will have to report the fair market value of the products or services you received on your tax return.
            Reporting Bartering Proceeds

If you barter your products or services through a barter exchange, you should receive a Form 1099-B, “Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions.” The amount shown in 1099-B Box 3 “Bartering” is your barter transactions proceeds and is generally reportable as income and must be included on your tax return. Barter exchanges have an annual obligation to report your bartering proceeds to the IRS.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Really bites, doesn't it?

Rick
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Hi folks, simple answer to that Rick is unless your an employee of the government or acquiring profits from outside the country, the so called 'irs' does not apply to us, period and even if threatened with jail, it still does not apply. In fact, threats just prove the con they play.
              peace love light
              Tyson

Comment

What role does the SEC play in the American Ruling Class?

The Securities and Exchange Commission was created by Congress during the Great Depression. The idea was to create a watchdog agency that would keep an eye on Wall Street brokerages and stock exchanges, and hopefully end the kind of abuses that triggered the market crash of 1929. The SEC was given the power to license and regulate stock exchanges, the companies whose securities traded on them, and the brokers and dealers who conducted the trading. The enforcement authority given by Congress allows the SEC to bring civil enforcement actions against individuals or companies who have allegedly committed accounting fraud, provided false information, or engaged in insider trading or other violations of the security law. Sounds like a good idea, right? But wait a minute - why is it that the SEC apparently took no action to investigate or charge Deutsche Bank for its role in insider trading related to pre-911 American Airlines put options? (see post #1 for further details about that scandal)

More recently, the SEC was criticized for ignoring 9 years of requests to investigate Bernie Madoff. As you may remember, Madoff was finally convicted in March of this year for operating a Ponzi scheme Ponzi scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that bilked investors out of more than 50 Billion dollars. This is said to be the largest financial fraud ever committed by a single person. Madoff had been chairman of Madoff Investment Securities, a Wall Street firm, and had also been chairman of the NASDAQ stock exchange. The SEC had reportedly conducted several investigations since 1992 regarding Madoff, but no charges were ever filed. Harry Markopolos testified before the House Financial Services Subcommittee in March of this year, saying that he had presented evidence, regarding Madoff's fraudulent activities, to SEC over a 9 year period, but that the SEC failed to take any action. See the Markopolous testimony here: YouTube - Markopolos: I gift wrapped and delivered the largest Ponzi scheme in history to the SEC

When one realizes that the SEC is run either directly by the American Ruling Class, or by puppets of the Ruling Class, such gross neglect and dereliction of duty becomes understandable.
                YouTube - SEC corruption is limitless : Markopolos congress testimony on Madoff fraud

The SEC is headed by five commissioners, each of whom is a lawyer. Nearly all started their careers as corporate lawyers, defending and advising corporations on legal matters. The current chairperson of the SEC is Mary Schapiro, who assumed that position on January 22, 2009 under president Obama. In 2009, under the direction of Schapiro, the SEC attempted to settle a case with Bank of America regarding the disclosure of bonuses paid to Merrill Lynch executives just before their take over by Bank of America. U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff threw out the proposed $33 million dollar settlement saying it "does not comport with the most elementary notions of justice and morality". Schapiro is reportedly considering early retirement in the wake of the scandal.

The scandals never end, do they? And they won't end as long as the American Ruling Class Wall Street elite, big money bankers, and corporate lawyers are placed in key government positions.

Rick
                Last edited by rickoff; 10-12-2009, 08:26 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

"Unfortunately, Matt, that's really a popular misconception....."
                  Well that is news.But like alot of the rules around the IRS.
                  "Good luck catching me....".

I'm not bragging about not paying taxes, I pay my tax's if I don't have charitable write offs, losses, ect...

But an exchange between me and my neighbor, hell they don't get that much honesty out of me.

And thats what primarily talking about..... Small trade, instead running out and buying or renting something on credit, see if you can trade to get it done. Its not always that easy though...

Its just one of them things that can easily be accomplished with out any involvement with banks or other things.

Cheers
                  Matt

Comment

Interesting for me, that the German Bank is involved at it,
                    because i live there. But seriously, you as a Citizen in this Land have no Control over the Politicans her Politic, or the Banks,
                    supposing, like everywhere.
                    Germany is still under the Control from the 4 victorous power and the EU, we still got only a peace treaty, Germany itself dont exist!, because one from our smart Politicans H. Kohl, did dissolve the BRD as we should be united with Ex-DDR.
                    This is a well-protected secret, what the Mediums dont spread.
                    Peoples here are most time pretty powerless, when they wanna have Changes.
                    Actually, they do what they want, Laws get waved through at 23.12, when the half of the Politicans are not at Work,
                    or they just pass resolutions, and noone can do anything.
                    We got a solidarity tax since we became united with East-Germany,
                    where they said, 'its just for one year'. Now, 15 Years has passed, and its still there, even, that there is no sense for it anymore.
                    At the latest Bank crash, we did sponsor the Banks with Billions, but theyr Manager still get her annual Provisions, and dont care about, where it do comes from.

At an other Forum, someone started a similar Posts, where all the Patents left from 19xx.
                    Someone wrote, that most of them been declared as state secrets, and been confiscated after the WW.
                    All Material, what been used at this Time been changed, that they dont work,
                    as they do in theyr nature form.
                    All you can do, is read the Patents, what are allready 'overhauled' and changed,
                    do get the Basic Knowledge, and see, if you can make something to work.

It's a Trick, We Always Use It
                    Last edited by Joit; 10-11-2009, 12:24 PM.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

The ruling class seeks to keep the majority of citizens in a state of crisis as a control mechanism. Ruinous taxation, high energy costs, job losses and investment scandals all add to maintaining a high level of anxiety and a low standard of living. This is the real terrorism stalking us.
                      People are easily manipulated when they're terrorized and think they need someone else to solve their problems for them. The ruling elite are only too happy to oblige.
                      Free energy would throw a large wrench into the gears of this weapon of mass deception. It would raise everyones standard of living significantly. Do you think this is going to be allowed?
                      We all pay a large percentage of our income towards energy costs, both directly and indirectly. It's nothing more than a hidden tax which is specifically designed to rob us of our wealth.
                      Wealth equates directly to "power". Whether that power is used to maintain independence or peace of mind, it is a direct impediment to the ruling class's plans of complete domination. Therefore, wealth is stolen from us at every opportunity. It's no accident that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
                      As difficult as it is to create COP >1, the real battle will begin once that information starts to become utilized. The ruling class ********s aren't going to let it slide.

Ted

Comment

Thanks for the informative summary of that program rickoff,

along those lines is a recent article:

Gerald Celente explains ‘Obamageddon’ forecast amid call for The Great American Renaissance
                        October 8, 7:12 AM Manhattan Headlines Examiner Tim Barello

Gerald Celente explains ‘Obamageddon’ forecast amid call for The Great American Renaissance

excerpts...

Gerald Celente, founder of The Trends Research Institute and publisher of the quarterly Trends Journal, is a staple of news and Internet media. Dubbed “The Martial Artist of Trend Forecasting,” Celente is world-renowned for his authoritative forecasts on events in financial markets and socio-political movements.

Another key derivatives critic is Christopher Story FRSA, editor of the UK-based International Currency Review, which he has been publishing for 40 years; Story counts central banks, sovereign treasuries, and government intelligence agencies around the world among subscribers. Noted as a former occasional adviser to Margaret Thatcher, he has long maintained that the entire derivatives sector is centered on fraud. His website also presents a chronicle of very serious allegations – tantamount to charges of ongoing, worldwide economic terrorism – against high-level individuals within the US government and financial sectors, including current and former presidents, cabinet secretaries, intelligence agents, as well as Federal Reserve and banking officials.

It is common knowledge that severe consequences accompany the willful publication of libel in the UK; per Mr. Story, Britain’s Head of State, Her Majesty the Queen, and many other world leaders, are fully aware of these allegations. As he has not been prosecuted for disseminating libelous statements, one can only assume that these charges, spanning back at least six years, are indeed based on facts. Granted, I am in no position to individually authenticate purported crimes, but I can enlighten others on what is being published over an international landscape; after reviewing this catalogue of analysis – which forecast most of the events that are happening today – some will certainly be inclined to contact US law enforcement agents, and demand an investigation into these shocking claims. If that is the case, please do so in a civil manner. (Note: this report has been submitted directly to American authorities.)

I mentioned Mr. Story’s stance on derivatives to Gerald; the other allegations were not specifically referenced during our conversation. “Story is one-hundred percent right…these are con games,” he said, in regards to derivatives.

Comment

People are slowly waking up. I knew a lot of this back in the early 70's. There are about 300 power brokers in the world. Power can easily corrupt and to the point of murder if you get in their way of there losing large sums of money. This includes world leaders. They are fairly subject to money and their agents of influence. I have been at odds against Corporations and Multinational Corporations for years. Ive watched them lie and use loophole tactics to cheat you out of money. At&t and Oil just being two of them. Ive seen people cheated out of their patents. Ive watched mom & pop businesses fold by the multitudes the past 40 years or so. Do you think Bill Gates became a Multi Billionaire by fair pricing or good business practices. Look who ran the Governments Sec and what happened. Until we wrestle back our control over governments it will not change. In my opinion there are too many high class mobsters running the world.

Comment

More on Madoff and the SEC

In my previous post, concerning the Madoff/SEC scandal, I pointed out how Madoff is said to have conducted the largest financial fraud scheme in history that is attributed to a single individual. But did he really pull this off all on his own? Not a chance. The SEC clearly enabled this 50 billion dollar ponzi scheme to go on unabated, even though they were furnished with clear evidence of wrondoing by Markopolis on five occasions over a 9 year period. Some very revealing information about that in this 60 Minutes interview with Markopolis:
                            YouTube - 60 Minutes Harry Markopolos Madoff Part1of2
                            and YouTube - 60 Minutes Harry Markopolos Madoff Part2of2

As seen in these videos, several large investment firms were "feeders" for Madoff's ponzi scheme, including the Connecticut firm Fairfield Greenwich, which steered more than 7 billion of investor money into Madoff's scheme. The ponzi scheme ended up wiping out the life savings of a great many inividuals, both wealthy and working class. Many pension funds and charitable organizations were fully invested in the Madoff ripoff, mostly because of faulty advice given by investment advisors at firms such as Fairfield Greenwich. These firms later claimed that they had no way of knowing that Madoff's "investment plan" was fraudulent, and that they were also victims. That is far from true. They had the ability, and the obligation, to thoroughly check out the validity of Madoff's investment claims before falsely advising investors. Madoff regularly published lists of so called successful stock and commodity trades that he had made, and these were shown to prospective investors at the feeder firms. These were totally bogus, as none of the listed trades ever took place - a fact that could easily have been discovered if the feeder firms had done due investigative diligence and simply made a few phone calls in an attempt to verify whether or not the reported trades were factual.

From what I have been able to determine, it looks as though the SEC never investigated the involvement of the feeder firms, and none of the firms owners or employees have been indicted. As a matter of fact, the SEC never did conduct an investigation resulting in bringing Madoff down. In the end, when Madoff realized that his ponzi scheme was about to collapse, he had his sons (who had conducted much of Bernie Madoff's business affairs) turn him in to authorities. This, of course, was to protect them from being charged in any way. Madoff has steadfastly maintained that he was the only person who had any knowledge concerning the fraud, but of course that is ridiculous, as the following 20/20 program investigative report shows:
                            YouTube - Bernard Madoff on 20/20 Part 1
                            and YouTube - Bernard Madoff on 20/20 Part 2
                            and YouTube - Bernard Madoff on 20/20 Part 3
                            Very revealing, don't you think?

Rick

Comment

Hehehe only in America

The Ponzi family is demanding that federal prosecutors stop using their name to describe Madoff's crimes

American Politics Journal - Ponzi Estate Sues Federal Prosecutors For Slander

Comment

Working...
                              X