Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Time Energy Absorption Pump

Hi all,

This is a little experiment to show that you can create power from the SPACE.
    It is so simple that I think anybody can do it, all you need is a transformer with a center tap secondary of 12-0-12v and a primary of 240v or 120v, a cap of 100nf a reed switch and a magnet. The circuit is shown below.

Make sure that your leads to the reed sw are long enough so as you can put some distance between the magnet and the transformer so as the magnetic field will not affect it.

Connect a meter to the pick up coil (240v) and set the meter to 200mv AC. Take the reed sw and pass the magnet rapidly so as to make and break the reed sw.

See the voltage you are getting on the meter, it will be millivolts, what more did you expect

Now what is happening here?

If you look at the circuit you will see that when the switch is closed only L1 is in the cicuit, but when it is open L1+L2 are in the circuit. When we close the switch we change the resistance in the circuit (the switch and the wire connecting it) changing resistance has created a current to flow.

Other things are happening in this circuit as well but I will see if anyone can come up with them.

I can create over 700v on my setup!!!!!!!!!! Yes I do have to increase the circuit but there are some great possibilities for using this very simple but very important circuit.

Mike
    Attached Files

Pure Sine Wave

Oh I forgot to say that we are talking about parametric resonance in this circuit, and I believe that if the reed switch was replaced by the Ainsley circuit switching we might have some interesting results.

The output is a pure sine wave!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
    Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 09-21-2009, 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Gotoluc

Luc if you are around and see this, I think it is right up your street, so to say, and you do such fantastic video demonstrations. I am sure you will find this fascinating and with great possibilities.

Give me a bell on skype

Mike

Comment

come on Guy's, no takers?

Well I thought I would get at least one post on what might be a very important circuit.

Well here is the verbal enhanced circuit, later I will post the diagram.

The reed switch is replaced with a mosfet and a 555 timer chip, all powered by a rechargable battery. The output coil, L3 and suitably tapped for voltage, is fed to a bridge rectifier and smoothing cap and is fed back to the battery to be recharged.

Resonance comes into play with this circuit and as so the frequency and duty cycle have to be considered with the 555 circuit.

Now are there any takers

Comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Comment

Michael,
          I'd love to see a video of this in operation. I would replicate but I have bugger all sitting around here atm =/

-Raui
          Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Right now I've got too many irons in the fire and not enough time to tend them all. But I always save stuff like this that looks promising. Looking forward to the new schematic.

Comment

At last

@ Raui & Shamus

Thanks for posting, don't worry, I am preparing a video now, I am sure you will find it interesting as I did.

Mike

P.S. I am not to good with vids, I hope it comes out well.

Comment

Thanks Mike

Sometimes you just gotta keep watching how many times the thread's been read, and keep trucking.

Will be waiting for the video
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                  Sometimes you just gotta keep watching how many times the thread's been read, and keep trucking.

Will be waiting for the video
                  You are right.

Well I am just about to start doing the vid: you will see some very interesting effects. There are a lot of experiments to do with this circuit, some of which incorporate aspects of other threads.

I hope I do not get a power cut as it is raining cats and dogs here in Spain

Mike

Comment

Hi Michael, You know that circuit you've shown looks just like one of Tesla's patents, I think number #568177, except your not using any input power if I am understanding you correctly. Maybe a Joule Thief with secondary wrapped on top or a tri-filar Joule Thief could work with this also. Awaiting your video. heres a pic of Teslas circuit circled in red.
                    peace love light
                    Tyson
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      Hi Michael, You know that circuit you've shown looks just like one of Tesla's patents, I think number #568177, except your not using any input power if I am understanding you correctly. Maybe a Joule Thief with secondary wrapped on top or a tri-filar Joule Thief could work with this also. Awaiting your video. heres a pic of Teslas circuit circled in red.
                      peace love light
                      Tyson
                      Hi Tyson

Thanks for that circuit, it is similar but as you will see in mine, L1 is in the circuit when the sw is closed and when open it is L1+L2 making the tank.

What I believe is happening is that when you make the sw you are changing the resistance in the circuit which induces a current, this goes against all laws that resistance can not create current, it is very small, but it is there. I do not have a scope at the moment as mine is broken and I need to buy a new one, but if anybody has one and would like to try this, I would be very pleased.

I have gone a little further with this set up by replacing the reed sw and connecting to a PWM at 12v. By tuning it into resonance I can get well over 1000v with an input of only 12v and 250ma and the transformer is barely warm!

There are so many things that I want to do with this, time is the problem, and so I would appreciate all the help that I can get as to replicating and debuging.

I think Luc is the man for this as it comes under his topic as well.

There is an energy gain and we need to find where it is coming from.

Jean Louis Naudin found this back in 1997 and was going to do further experiments but for some reason he did nothing more to my knowledge, or he found something big and kept quiet about it! this is what happens too often

Lets see how fare we can go with this

Mike

Comment

Uploading the first video now (I hope)

My camera is not very good for this type of work, but I think you can see everything.

Will post the link when it is loaded

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike

Please post a link when your video gets posted. I've got a transformer out of a micro wave I'd like to play with.

Mark

Comment

Hi Michael,

you have my attention and awaiting your video

Luc

Comment

Video now uploaded

htt://www.youtube.com/user/centraflow

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X