Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Energetics

Hey all you fabulous people,

Has anyone here tried Matrix Energetics healing? Or know much about it?

I read their website, but decided to do a little research before throwing myself bodily at this guy and begging him to teach me. Yeah...I know, I tend to believe everything I see and hear. But sometimes that silly little voice of reason is heard..."You dodo, check it out first". Ahhh, good times.
    Much love
    -Rosella
    Love and Laughter
    -Rosella
    Just Say NO! to Negativity

Fuunnnnyyyy!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKE-H3oaIo

Hi Rose,

I found their website awhile back and am absolutely fascinated by what Richard is doing! I just bought the book but haven't gotten it yet.
    I would LOVE to do the seminars, but at this time I'm not able to. Some people here are trying to get together enough participants to bring him to the UK.

A friend of min just went to a mini seminar this past weekend. She is blown away about the experience!

Have you looked at the videos on the site? If not, do have a look at the one to the right (I think) and listen to the story of how Richart sorted this 26 year old guy out. He hadn't been able to put his heels on the ground in his entire life, no treatments had helped, but apparently Richard helped him in minutes. Very fascinating stuff!

Moria x
    Intuitive Readings
    P.A.T.H.S
    Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Hi Rose,

I was also fascinated by what Richard can do but as I live in Australia I'll have to make do with the book to begin with.I ordered it about 10 days ago & am hoping it will arrive next week. I'll post a comment once I've read it.

Regards,

Sharyn
      Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

From what I've seen, its amazing!

Hi everyone,

I've been looking into a lot of stuff and am very happy with PATHS, and my TRV career, however, I have held off which healing modality I would pursue until ME has come along - WOW - this had all the right feelings inside of me!
        ME doesn't address health issues as 'healing' but rather 'transformation'. Playing (literally) around with the quantum soup, including time travel, and alternate universes is what this is all about

I have the book on order (should be here any day now) and will attend the level 1 seminar ASAP!

ME is the mix of quantum physics applied to dealing with health issues and anything else you want in your life - no limits!

Matrix Energetics Healing seminars taught by Richard Bartlett

If anyone else has done this or knows anything about it - please reply!

Thanks a million!

After Illusions post about personal gratitude to self...and once I learn about Matrix Energetics, I can't wait to say

Thank ME

Namaste!

Stephen

Comment

Thank Me

hah! stephen...you and me both. Illusions is such a goddess/teacher. I read that post this morning and it transformed my day (and I'm already in a purty dangblast good space, thank you very much!).

on the strength of your enthusiasm here...I'm gonna check this guy out.

Chansonette's my name...Transformation's my game....and you can NEVER have too many tools in your transformational toolbet, imho.

xxxoooxx
          cb

Comment

OOOOOH Baby!

Yeah, this is gonna be WAY fun!

I ordered the book, also, and should have it sometime next week. Looks like great stuff, and there are going to be some excellent conversations about it, I'm quite certain.

With Anxious Anticipation!

Love,
            Joy
            Follow your path to joy!

Comment

Mind Blow

Thanks Rose,

There's so many information on this planet, hehehe.
              I am overloaded!!

Henrii
              Last edited by henrii; 05-12-2007, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Dying to hear more

Make sure to post here after you have read your books. I am dying to hear more. I did go on the website and saw some pretty amazing stuff
                Namaste,
                Pamela
                Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Mmmm tasty bullet :P

Yes, I bit the bullet and signed up for the soonest, closest seminar in Seattle, early June!!! I went for both level I and II.

Its quite a jaunt (about 12 hrs by car, and one border to cross) for me, but I know that I MUST go and do this! The rabbit hole has turned into a teflon-coated vertical slide and I would not stop or climb back out even if I could!!

For all my searching for a 'healing' modality (ME is not healing though lol) that felt right to me, this is the first one to just blow me away and resonate deep inside.

If any other ESM'ers are thinking of going, let me know - they have block-booked rooms (two-bed) for this seminar and a free shuttle to go to where the seminar actually takes place.

My book will be in shortly which will be devoured in no time flat!

Thank you Moria for posting the original message and link about this phenomenal teaching *muah*!

Stephen

~there is only One of us~

Comment

If there was a seminar in the UK I would definitely sign up for it, I have looked at the ME website and it deeply resonates with me. I would love to learn it. I will be ordering the book a.s.a.p.

Terry
                    Northumberland, UK

Comment

I'm interested in Matrix Energetics but they don't have any seminars close to me. I wish folks would remember that those of us in the center of the country like to learn, too!

I am very interested to know if you can actually learn to do ME from the book or if it is just *about* ME and doesn't really teach you how to do it. I know learning from a book wouldn't be as good as a seminar, but if I can learn it from the book then I'll order it.

Am looking forward to hearing from all of you who will be reading it!

Ann
                      Paths To Your Success

Comment

Originally posted by Ann-ticipatingSuccess View Post
                        I'm interested in Matrix Energetics but they don't have any seminars close to me. I wish folks would remember that those of us in the center of the country like to learn, too!

I am very interested to know if you can actually learn to do ME from the book or if it is just *about* ME and doesn't really teach you how to do it. I know learning from a book wouldn't be as good as a seminar, but if I can learn it from the book then I'll order it.

Am looking forward to hearing from all of you who will be reading it!

Ann
                        Hi Ann,

I have been reading the ME forum 10 or 20 pages at a time and the book comes up quite often - it was released, I believe, in early April 2007. It sounds like it teaches the basics of the two-point technique but that at this point they do not have any good replacement for actually being at the seminar. This seems to be because of the 'set up' they do in the environment of the seminar, and the very important hands-on that you observe and which begins to 'convince' you that you can do all of what they teach...and so much more.

The small steps of acknowledging your true power lead to a knowingness that even bigger and better things are possible. Out of the field of infinite, seeming random possibilities, comes the ability to have 'weighted probabilities' that will manifest into consciousness-determined 'reality'.

All of us here on this site are likely aware of the ideas shared in The Secret, or movies like What the Bleep, yet ME is a practical 'hands on' lol, application that goes far beyond merely attempting to be in a positive, visualizing, gratitude-filled pose to allow manifestation. ME is like dipping right into the quantum soup, with more than the sky being the limit, to playing with the stuff of the universe and altering matter on a macro scale, not just the tiny scale of the double slit experiment.

Peace...

Stephen

Comment

Thanks, Stephen

Originally posted by sterlingpg View Post
                          It sounds like it teaches the basics of the two-point technique but that at this point they do not have any good replacement for actually being at the seminar.
                          It sounds like ordering the book would be worthwhile, then. I'll just have to manifest the money for a seminar OR manifest a seminar much closer to me so I can get the full experience.

So many things to learn, so little time.....

Ann
                          Paths To Your Success

Comment

Good for you!! Mine was shipped on April 27 and I still haven't gotten it!

Moria x
                            Intuitive Readings
                            P.A.T.H.S
                            Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Got the BOOK!!

Hey All,
                              Got the book two days ago and am absolutely fascinated! Only about half way thru, so I'm hoping my brain can keep up with all that is being presented

Moria, I hope your book arrives soon , does the place you ordered from have a tracking number?

Hi Suzannah, Sooooo, whatja' think? This really seems to click for me....funny thing....I'm originally from the east coast but moved west about 11yrs ago, constantly propelled to be in Montana for some reason. Anyway, in the bookstore the other day I'm trying to decide whether or not to plonk done the cash for Dr. Bartlett's book that I really, really want but shouldn't be frivolous right now. So, standing there all wishy-washy, flipping thru the book, stop to read a passage and out jumps that freakiest thing!! He's talking about(no spoilers, I promise ) working in Bozeman and driving to Missoula, MT. Guess where I live?!! Yup, Missoula, MT ....Bought the book. If you want to discuss what you've read so far, please feel free to PM me (don't want to spoil it for anyone else ).

Hey Stephen, I saw that you're planning to attend the Seattle seminar! That is SO exciting!! I've been playing around with the idea of going, but I really want to go to the PATHS conference! Gotta decide soon LOL. I'm also thinking it would be beneficial to be on my self esteem module for a bit longer, to help me benefit from the instruction more...
                              BUT!, I know you're going to have a Fantastic time. I read that this will be the second showing of his newly revamped Level 1 seminar!!! Please have a TERRIFIC time and be sure to come back here and tell us everything, 'k?

Love and Laughter,
                              Rosella
                              Love and Laughter
                              -Rosella
                              Just Say NO! to Negativity

Fuunnnnyyyy!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKE-H3oaIo

Comment

Working...
                              X