I just have to share this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just have to share this!

I am so excited! I just have to share this...hopefully I will not get my hand slapped.

I have been one of the test subjects for the diabetes module for quite a few months now.

Well, let me back up and tell you what happened.

Last night I went to dinner at a friends house. I ate lasagna, bread, salad and TWO PIECES of Kahlua Chocolate Cheesecake! (not small pieces either!)

Now, for those of you that know anything about diabetes, you will understand what I am going share next.

For years I could only eat about 130 grams of carbs a day, and even eating that little, it was hard to keep my blood sugar levels below 120 (which is the maximum safe level----between 70 and 110 is ideal).

To give you an idea...in the past if I ate even one piece of that chocolate cheesecake, and DID NOT EAT ANYTHING ELSE ALL DAY LONG, then my blood sugar MIGHT be below 120.

For years I never ate a single piece of bread, no potato's, no deserts, etc.

LAST NIGHT, after eating all those carbs, I came home and measured my blood sugar. It was only 78!

This has not happened overnight...it has taken many months, but it keeps getting better and better. I can now eat 700-800 grams of carbs a day and my blood sugar stays between 70 and 100!

This might not seem so amazing to some of you, but it is truly life altering for me (and I think those of you familiar with diabetes will recognize that).

If I remember correctly, diabetes is the 3rd or 4th biggest killer in the USA. This does not include all the nerve damage, amputations, and blindness that result from diabetes.

I am not saying I am cured, but I sure don't have to starve myself on a super bland low carb diet and still be concerned about my high blood sugar doing permanent damage to my body!

One VERY Happy Camper,

Kevin

P.S. After eating like a normal human being all day today, I just had another piece of that cheesecake (yes, we brought the rest of it home last nite..lol) and took my blood sugar....only 72!
    Last edited by Ahimsa; 02-15-2008, 06:12 PM.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Holy Moly Kevin! That is the most exciting news!!! I myself, do not have diabetes. But the ramifications of what you are experiencing is absolutely mind-blowing!

PATHS is just cracking open the door to a complete different way of life and healing. You cannot possibly imagine how excited I am to be at the ground level of all this opportunity!!!!!!

Love and joy,
    Pamela
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hi Kevin,

I feel so elated for you!!! What a thrill to have such a wonderful tool in your hands to keep you whole healthy and complete!!! I am very very happy and grateful now that Paths is touching your life in such a positive way as well as so many others!!!!! Like I have said before, Paths is the new love of my life!!!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Exciting for sure!

Pamela and Ruth,

I am floored at how well this is working.

I am an experienced SCIO pratitioner, been working with clients for almost 4 years now. Of course I have run myself on it for thousands of hours.

The SCIO has quite a few different therapies for diabetes, but none of them ever stuck with me...yes, they would lower my sugar levels 20-30 points for up to 24 hours, but no lasting solutions.

Now, after being on the trial module for a few months now...well, it is absolutely amazing! AND IT seems to just KEEP GETTING BETTER!

I was reading just tonite some stats on Diabetes in Equities Magazine:

"Diabetes is associated with a host of complications including heart diesease, strokes, amputations, eye and kidney damage and premature death. This epidemic now afflicts more than 20.8 million in the US, and costs around $132 billion a year. Worldwide the number of diabetics is expected to reach 220 million by 2020."

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

This may be the most exciting breakthrough ever! If PATHS can do that for diabetes, think about the possibilities of what it can do for other ailments.

The thought sends shivers of anticipation down my spine.

Love and joy,
          Pamela
          Namaste,
          Pamela
          Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Oh Kevin,

How wonderful!! Most of my mothers side of the family has suffered greatly do to Diabetes, My Godmother and aunt died from it! This is a special Module indeed, and when It officially comes out! I am going to run with it!! MY Heart demands it!!
            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Pamela, I have been thinking the same thing!

There are a few things that I know they are working on...but maybe we can start a list to see what everyone would like to see next?

Hmmm, I think I will do that right now!

Ruth, I am sorry about your family. Maybe this will break the cycle/chain!

btw, in my family there is no history of diabetes...I brought this on myself by eating way too much sugar for way too many years!

Still here because of the Light,

Kevin
              Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
              X