soft and hard electrons ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft and hard electrons ?

The Ultimate Reality By Joseph H. Cater is a 2 Volume book.

fascinating book ..

I found the book by searching for The Great Nuclear Scare Scam - Chapter 35 on page 540
    which is a good read, griping ... just like science friction.
    but it's not !?! ... holds your attention.
    It was speaking of soft and hard .. which puzzled me.

And then I starting reading from the link below ..
    And thought I need to post this.

For you energy buffs, the link below speak of the soft and hard electrons
    and how they related to electricity and magnetism:
    Speaks of how multiple iron rods instead of a solid iron core creates stronger
    magnetism.. I didn't get the reason, but I only read it once at this point.
    The Ultimate Reality - starting on Page 325

Common terms and phrases:
    allotropic alpha particles alternating current ampere Asteroid Belt astral projection astrology astronauts astronomers atoms Bernoulli's principle Biefeld-Brown Effect biometric bloodless surgery Brown's Gas Brunler cloud chamber cloud-buster Coanda effect concentration of soft conductor continental drift crystal skull diamagnetic doublethink dowser dowsing Earth's magnetic field Einstein electromagnetic radiations electromagnetic spectrum electroscope electrostatic field electrostatic forces ether particles Fate magazine ferromagnetic four-color theorem free energy frequency fundamental particles gamma rays geographic poles George Ohsawa hard electrons helium Hermetic Hermeticists hollow Earth hydrogen inertia infrared inverse square law kinetic energy known space Kybalion L-field levitation Moon multiple wave oscillator NASA neutrons nodal line orbital periods Oregon Vortex orgone energy particle physics particles radiated Paul Twitchell personology Philadelphia Experiment photons physicists Planck's constant psionics radioactive radionic reactive mind red shift right hand rule Searl Effect soft electrons soft particles solenoid speed of light sunspot superfluidity surface gravity telekinesis teleportation Tesla Theory of Relativity transverse waves UFOs velocity water molecules Wilhelm Reich Zone of Silence
    I've only read the parts mentioned above. If you find other parts of
    interest post about them.

Enjoy
    Randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

This is indeed a mindblowing book. I suggest everyone to read it. If anyone is interested, I have a digitized version of this book (Vol1) PM me and I will give you the link.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

He is linking the orgone energy and Ether to soft electrons too. hmmmm
      ->Page 287
      Last edited by ashtweth; 06-06-2010, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X