Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hull Effect (Incressed MPG)

Hello All
    This is FrznWtr and I have been asked to start a thred on this topic on this Forum by one of the very Prominent members (who shall remain anonymous)
    Sooooo I'm Here to tell you about a group I've had success with.
    Below is a synopses of what I've done with a Honda Civic.

My car without anything done to it was getting 30-32 mpg a HHO unit and EFIE took that to 40 mpg I took the HHO unit off for this test of the Hull Effect

Go here if you would like to take a look after reading below
    thehulleffect : ran ice cold plasma

I travel 50mi to work on the freeway - speed locked at 70.
    I have about 5mi on both ends that are some stop & go but generaly
    travel about 35 with sincronized lights - so I'd say 90% highway 10% stop & go
    Tack average just under 3k
    FrznWtr

> hi froze
    > how many miles have you done on the civic since the switch
    > and when did the switch start to take affect?

Immediate I think but very mellow or subtle.
    I didn't notice anything till I thought it wasn't running in the parking lot.
    Still consider the power thing odd - yaknow hard to say BUT
    Here's my actual data so far.

Date Odometer= Milage Gallons MPG
    4-30-09 - 227129 - 548 - 7.755 ----Full Tank
    5-05-09 - 227418 - 289 - 7.65 - 37
    5-10-09 - 227823 - 403 - 9.981 - 40
    5-14-09 - 228112 - 289 - 7.65 - 37
    5-19-09 - 228604 - 488.5 -5.35 - Partial fill
    5-21-09 - 228680 + 76 + 7.847 - 42.7 - Removed HHO unit
    5-22-09 - 228681 - Install Remote Oil Filter and introduce signal w/Switch
    5-25-09 - 228952 - 76 - 1.76 - 43.18
    5-26-09 - 229028 - 348.4 - 7.703 - 45.25
    5-26-09 - 229060 - 109 - 3.883 - 28.07 - Found and repaired Fuel Leak
    5-31-09 - 229334 - 272.1 - 8.01 - 33.97
    6-03-09 - 229582 - 248 - 7.135 - 34.75
    6-11-09 - 229974 - 392.1 - 5.252 - 74.65
    6-13-09 - 230276 - 302.1 - 8.01 - 37.71
    These figures are from the actual receipts (Not just done in my head then reported by memory)
    Don't know what's up w/6-11-09 - Hadn't notices till siting down to do this.

Latest fill figured at 43.5 mpg But I don't have the receipt in front of me.
    I don't beleave the Effect has fully occured and is still building. Time will tell.
    But for about $75 and 4 hr work - Big Smile

This is on a Fuel Infected car.
    (Witch dose not work well - We need to figure out Why!)
    Need help :') Prob because of the magnetic pulse from the fuel injectors.

{A carberated engine is found to do much better and has been replicated.}

The one who found this effect says Car-berated engine Is best and dose Much Better. 200mpg+ ???? cool
    I am working on one now. Should be done in couple weeks.

I'm hoping for 1/4 the fuel usage w/twice the power.

6-16-09
    Earlier today I pulled out onto the highway in a tight spot and after looking at the rearview mirror,
    thought I'd speed up so I wouldn't hamper the truck behind me. 2nd gear and she wound up to about 4k and woosh 6-7k shift 3rd and man I'm doin 55mph
    shift to 5th and brake slightly so as to not gain on the car in frount, try to act like Nothings Happening. HaHa
    Cruse to town. Very interesting.
    FrznWtr

> ________________________________
    > From: frozenwaterlab <Access4Skip@...>
    > To: thehulleffect@yahoogroups.com
    > Sent: Monday, 15 June, 2009 9:59:59 AM
    > Subject: [thehulleffect]
    >
    >
    > I'm trying to find out if I can get something to convert my 92 honda Fuel infected to a carb.
    > By the way my civic has increased to 37 mpg and I subjectively feel the power is increasing?
    > FrznWtr
    June5-09 Re: Effort
    OK two tanks of gas
    2nd read was 27MPG - Found leak in fitting when Engine running. Soon as shut off
    (As checked previous) would evaporate off rather quick. so fixed that. 3rd read
    (w/say 1/4
    run with leak) was 34MPG. I think their is a slight and I mean slight bit of
    power increase but this might be subjective. NO other Positive attributes
    noticed. BUT it dose smell like its running very rich. Sometimes when its
    running hot after long drive it is very hard to start.
    Like its flooded. Have to sit and wait 5-10min. or it loads up agine and will
    run down the battery.
    I have no idea how I might reduce the fuel delivered. Will wait till I get the
    Holden done to mess with it any more. then want to try a vapor can and HHO to
    see if i can get it to run with the injectors shut off (Disconnected).
    FrznWtr

May26-09
    I wonder if my 300 to 400 guess is as accurate as I want. might be to low maybe
    5-600 but definitely lower. Need to get one of those Diagnostic Tachometers. Will
    start looking.
    I filled up on the way home this morning in the early hours. 345 miles 7.64
    gallons = 44.67 mpg I think. But need to check Total miles to make sure I
    Zeroed Odomiter last time I filled. Have to go through all the reciepts - 2
    hour job. Got to sleep more gfirst.
    Normal milage w/out HHO or EFIE is 30-32 mpg with HHO & EFIE 40-43 mpg.
    This run is w/out HHO but EFIE for oxy sensor on. (EFIE fools Computer that full
    burn is occurring so it wont dump more fuel in to burn up the excess Oxy if
    their is any) I will add the HHO with Dry Cell soon - After conferming MPG.
    Just for info pourpose. I intend to fully convert this rig later.
    But this is with the fuel injection as is. OH had to take my fuel regulator out
    of fuel line to get it to run day befor yesterday. Teed it off and will add "Y"
    valve for later conversion to carb type input. Need to put injector switch in so
    I can shut it off.
    Important to be able to convert it back for inspections.
    Till later FrznWtr

May26-09 Re: Effort
    HI KP
    Still have the injectors working. This is said to hamper the effect reaching
    full efect.
    IT'S NOT A FULL CONVERSION. Just want to make that clear.
    I put a remote Oil filter kit on and put the signal in the returne hose.
    Thats it so far.
    The idle went down and I'm still cking milage but I think it is better.
    I had a EFIE on the Oxygen sensor already from HHO experiments.
    I also have a "T" in the fuel line I'm tempted to put the signal to but,
    want to CK MPG this way first.
    FrznWtr

May24-09 Re: Effort
    OK install on Civic done. Yippie
    Took it for 20mile run. Dident notice anything till I came out of post office.
    Normal Idle has always been around 1000rpm maybe 900. It was down to 600 and
    just purring along. Brought it home and set Idle down to between 300 and 400
    cant tell as tack is original and not segmented at that point. 0100 tomorrow to work.
    FrznWtr
    ---------

I agree. You have to watch out for those darn Prominent Members. Buncha d*mn backstabbers every one of em!

Comment

Hi FWL,

Do you have any other links that talk about this or do you have to join that Yahoo group in order to find out?

Comment

very strange

i joined it... And it appears some posts must have been deleted or something, cause there are references to You Tubes and other stuff that just arnt linked, or talked about there.

No explanation of what the tech is, how it works, how we can learn more about it, or even where it could be bought.

Yet there is a post, apparently by the inventor, who is already getting testy with someone's comment asking for this most basic information... Lol, usually we we are told what we are supposed to believe first, before that happens

Am i missing something here?

Edit: OK i was missing something lol. There are emails with attached DOC's that come once signed up (must have been a 4 hour delay in my case )

The main doc is still not especially descriptive of the effect however. It appears to be a Joe Cell-type claim of "cold plasma" creating a gas vaporizing effect greatly increasing power & mileage this way, and the effect is apparently mainly caused by the frequencies produced by the alternator. According to the author, the entire engine block becomes magnetized, and the action of the crank shaft swimming in oil acts as a rotor somehow. The ignition coil is "one wire".

This does appears to be mostly "Open Source"; but some special adjustments to get it to run right appear to be the "secret sauce" .
        Last edited by jibbguy; 08-31-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Yeah, about 50%. But getting 74 mpg isn't chicken feed so hang in there.

Comment

Many good file on the file section of the groups .

Comment

Just finished reading the document at the groups's files section. From what I learn the method to get the hull effect is:
              To use the wire from alternator that go to battery positive as light dimmer input and wire the combined light dimmer output to the streaming engine oil.

My opinion of what happen is:
              The alternator create spike which being transfered to the oil, which create HV bubble inside it. When the egnine is running, charged oil will rotate at the same speed as the engine rotation. This rotation of charged fluid will create magnetic field maybe the same way as homopolar motor. The magnetic force will be created perpendicullar with the rotation. The magnetic force make the whole car body act like a huge magnet. This magnetic force influence people, fuel, oil or even surrounding environment.

According to local academic here, fuel or hydro carbon that exposed to magnet will be more aligned and will combust more easily. If three small magnet extracted from computer speaker can noticably change the power on 100cc motor, a magnetic at the size of a car should allow much more change to the fuel or the oil. The fuel should burn more easily and may make the engine fuel ratio too rich when the magnetic field increased. The oil may also burn which translate to darker oil color and an increase of engine temperature. The magnetic effect on people should be felt more than any magnetic device sold. If water is placed on top of the engine the water should now have the healing properties like what anyone experience with a glass on top of small magnet.

This is a great find, and salute for Robert and Nathan for sharing this info .

Comment

If this effect caused by rotating HV magnetic force, I think we should try wrapping rubber fuel line of the car with coil powered by:
                - HV from car coil to the distributor or spark plug
                - radiant oscillator HV secondary.

It would be dangerous if the increased engine heating of the hull effects is caused by burning oil. It would be best to isolate the effect.

Comment

The Hull Effect

Hi Shamus
                  The effect is rather new. The Hull Effect is the only other sight to deal with this.
                  This forum might be able to do something and provide a good second sight.

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                  Hi FWL,

Do you have any other links that talk about this or do you have to join that Yahoo group in order to find out?

Comment

Another mod

Thought I'd add another effort for you all to ponder.
                    This is what someone else on the group has done
                    FrznWtr

> After experimenting for a few months I have finally managed to install a
                    stainless steel probe to the high pressure oil sensor side of engine that yields
                    improved MPG on this 85 Nissan 720 pickup with 2.0 liter engine, electronic
                    carburetor, conventional distributor. In place, was the Lutron switch mounted
                    close to the coil, an on/off switch in the engine compartment, one 1/8" hole in
                    thermostat, grounds to head and alternator, disconnected distributer advance, no
                    PCV valve with line into filter housing, probe is a stainless steel needle
                    inside an insulated wire cover JB welded inside a brass fitting. Have photo of
                    probe/fitting if anyone is interested.
                    >
                    > Recent short trips (20-40 miles) letting the engine warm up for five minutes
                    before filling up and re-filling at the same pump have yielded 39.8, 36.5, 46.2,
                    42.7 mpg. Probably need to take longer road trips for a more reliable MPG tests.
                    Also, need to get a compass to check for changes in and around engine. Engine
                    seems to run more smoothly, with more power, and starts easily. Have not noticed
                    any reduced air noise slip stream effect yet.
                    >
                    > Previously this truck has been getting somewhere between 26-30 mpg before and
                    during earlier testing.
                    >
                    > Before the successful probe to the high pressure oil I tried various probes
                    that I feel were not extended deeply into the engine and oil flow or not
                    insulated well enough or used copper probe, and also experimented with dip stick
                    probes with no improvement.
                    >
                    > With recent mileage improvements I am tempted to get a Edelbrock carburetor
                    and try for the rest of the HE !
                    >
                    > Anyone else have any encouraging responses.

Comment

Just some Ideas:

I have some Idea on Hull Effect:

The approch to this method of energy generation IMHO is based on Bedini works and RE generation. As you know if you connect the the output diod to a big fat wire you will get more RE because when you charge a coil and let it's Mag field to be collapsed in an open circuit all the universe press the coil and every thing connected to it in order to reach it's before state of equilibrium and can make huge amount of Cold Energy!!! In the dimmer circuit you have a coil that excited by the alternator and a Triac the same as Bedini power coil and the power transistor that causes collapsing field goes to the oil pool that act as a diod in SG (oil blocks the electron flow) and then to the body of motor and since the body of motor is a BIG FAT body relative to wires connected to oil stick then all the universe presses this body and you get huge amount of RE in this manner that make a cold arc toward the battery negative pole via the spark plug. and this Aether PUMPING can continue even without exciting the coil in dimmer circuit. Remember that Tesla said his Magnifying Transmitter after some excitation from primary could continue working without excitation via Dynamo and the condenser and spark gap. You know better than me that Joe's cell works similarly in this manner too. Another misunderstanding I think exist is that the alternator final output is DC because the output will be rectified by FWBR that attached to Alternator bu manufacturer and you know connecting a battery to an AC current cause the battery to be damaged and the only current goes to dimmer circuit is DC not AC!!

Thanks for reading and Excuse ME for my English.

Leedskalnin

Comment

Bad news

Hopefully this is not about Hull Effect suppression.
                        Posted by: "robert_hull2001"
                        Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 pm (PDT)

hello all,
                        this is now a "suppressed technology"
                        One family, Jim C. is a member of, has gained control of these intellectual properties.
                        I want the world to know, they skillfully/ decieved me, Robert W Hull, and Nathan Rogers.
                        They want to become a "powerful family" repeating the past of too much power under one family's control.
                        I was allowed to be a board member...but no effective power in the decision making processes.

I was threatened "not to go to war" with these people....by these people... who said they are my friends...only to gain control.

As this is a new field of study, let history record truthfully from the very start, the time these events occured.
                        Let history record that I am in disagreement with that family.
                        They want me to be a "slave" to the corporation they put together against my wishes.
                        I am the master...not the slave...of this new field of study.
                        It appears to be that valuable to the people who roam Washington, DC. USA.

Best to you,
                        Robert W Hull

Comment

Working...
                        X