Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Blog Functionality?

Dear Supreme Lords of the Energetic Forum

I have just started using the Blog feature in our profiles, though a bit disappointed

The main problem is you can't post images in the posts excepts as links

also, when linking to sites in the forum, the title of the page is automatically used as a link, but this doesn't happen in the blogs either...

and on other forums using vbulletin I noticed that there is a little "Blog Entries" thing next to the user's name in the posts they make on the public forum... is this feature available? Suppose I could just link to it in my sig

I use blogger.com for my other blogs (not FE related ). I would like to keep this on the Energetic Forum, though I could do with the extra functionality... looks a bit naff just posting links to images

Don't know if anyone else is interested in using this feature so no worries if nothing can be done I can always open another blogger account

Cheers!

"Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

My new blog

http://www.energeticforum.com/z/Sephiroth/blog/

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

Never mind

Thought it would be easier to make another website so I quickly threw this together

The Underground Lab : Studying Bedini Technology

I'll build it up as time goes one but the basics are there

Cheers

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Integration?

Bring it on...
        Aaron could integrate it.
        "But ye shall receive power..."
        Acts 1:8

Comment

Working...
        X