Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSEA (from naudin)

Hi all,

ive just replicated this circuit from naudin's site....

http://jnaudin.free.fr/seike/gseav3.htm

it seems to work but before i start taking detailed measurements, i wondered if anyone else has experience with this circuit or any thoughts?

David. D

just to state,

my circuit is identical to the naudin one, except i am using 2n3055's instead of the TIP3055's..and i am using 12V, 1.2W bulbs ( though i do have some 12V 5W bulbs also to use when i want to ),also my circuit is breadboared as opposed to soldered.

Comment

A few quick results,

using the scope across the bulb shows a waveform very much like a square wave with a slightly rounded drop off... voltage is 14.28V peak to peak, duty cycle about 70%

placing the scope across the points mentioned in the naudin site again gives a very similar wave form, voltage is 17.22 peak to peak, duty cycle is about 25%-30%.

battery voltage is 13.00V, (7Ah battery )

umm...not sure what to make of this.

David. D

Comment

What is the claim?

There's no claim on the site.. What does she do?
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

INQ, other than the position where the bulb is ( is this the load? ) and the place marked where the DMM is placed.....i cant figure out what its suposed to do either !....as far as i can see from my other measurements....its like having 3 bulbs in parallel with a pulsed DC system feeding them.

Comment

Thats Shinichi Seike!!

Here is his book
            MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

He is into (anti gravity) And FE, he was featured in the race to zero point. Rex has some stuff on him. Also some of the RV equations rationalize his stuff with their "jargon" teachings /RF-RE understanding.

Ash

Comment

rave154

I've been developing a system to charge capacitor without entropy like Bearden suggest, my current circuit is LC like Gsea, let me explain you my point of view.

Looking Gsea JlNaudins webpage I've noticed some interesting on that circuit:

First. I think that cicuit can open Pandora Box of the Gabriel Kron circuits. Open-Closed paths, real number existe.... blah blah all that history.

Second, in my concept the bulbs are incandescents bulbs, these bulbs how you know use a filament like spring or solenoid coil?, then maybe is possible replace them with air coils, my questions is: Have you a inductance meter to measure inductance on these bulbs?. it's possible use common american car bulbs 12 Volts X 21 Watts, you can see the coil (spring) inside of them. You can see the working freq and you'll notice is possible freq vs size of coil (inside bulb)

I'm trying to find a scope to improve my actual research to show yours... I think all of this is relationated.
              Last edited by patmac; 07-31-2009, 04:19 AM.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

ASH,

good find there ang thats some heavyyyyyyy stuff !

PATMAC,

i will measure inducance of bulbs when i get back, i also have soem 12V 10W bulbs ( auto i think ), can see the coiled filament in them, very small.

Comment

PAT,

if i have measured properly, the inductance of the 12v 1.2W bulbs is 0.012 mH

Comment

@rave154

Exactly how I was thinking, look the bulb position if this is replaced by a coil you have some like SG, then pulses makes self resonate the next transistor and next and the first again, is like a rat races hahaha, is a transistor competition, capacitors are like a gap spark to control pulse width, if you put caps biggers then freq is lower, obviously efficient can be lower because more energy is burned like current.

This circuit remember me to TPU :
                    http://www.intalek.com/Index/Project...U_ECD-V1_0.pdf

But Gsea seems easy to build. Some weeks ago I was analysing a Microwave Oven schematics, and is possible see similarities with them too, Microwave is a coil resonating to >2Ghz by using LC circuit, is hard find semiconductor with this specification on high currents, Gsea is far better if you convert the triangle to pentagon for example is possible get higher frequency and get higher COP's. On Jnlaudins page seems possible build this device using circular core and coils but that version use vaccum tubes: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/gseamnu.htm

Appears another circuit like Tesla Impulse by Bedini coils and diodes in series, but look the antenna is like a collector antenna like Bearden explains, is very interesting, like electron pump?
                    Last edited by patmac; 07-31-2009, 02:16 PM.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

@rave154

Let me correct some. I think inductance on bulbs is not critical for me now, I've remembered some about oscillators with transitors, and yes is possible make a oscilator transistored with capacitors only without coils, but if you want test without bulbs I thinks is possible replace them with graphite rods (pencils), somes normal resistors can be inductives too.

Let me show you a schematics that explains how it works a simple transitorized oscillator non inductive only capacitive. You can see how only when current pass throught first transistor (Q2 on sch) cap is charged and when reach the level necessary activates the second transistor and is discharged by B-E of Q1.
                      Attached Files

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

PAT,
                        thanks for the input :-)

Comment

Comparing the circuit in the naudin replication and the "Ultra Relativity" book offered by ash I see that naudin is using npn-type trannies but the UR book says "Semiconductor of P type" and clearly shows pnp's in the circuit diagram Fig. 83.

Peace
                          PJ
                          A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

Thx for the observation good find!

Comment

sigzidfit ( & others )

thanks for the inputs, i thought this thread had died a death,

i will re-do the cirtcuit using the PNP equivelant of the 3055 transistor, see what happens.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X