Testimonial - Still cancer free after 15 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimonial - Still cancer free after 15 years

Approximately 15 years ago, doctors told Cary Walker that he had cancer throughout his upper and lower intestinal track.

"They told me I would have to have surgery or I would die in six months," said Walker. "They also told me I only had a 50/50 chance of survival. I told them I didn't have the money or any insurance to pay for this. After hearing this, they said they couldn't help me."

A month later, through friends at church, Walker learned of Dr. Castillo.
    At 6’2" and weighing only 135 pounds by this time, Walker agreed to see the doctor as a last resort. He figured he had nothing to lose. He had already lost hope and was ready to die.

Too weak to walk on his own, Walker was carried into the clinic by friends.

According to Walker, Dr. Castillo asked him, "Do you want to live?"

Walker answered, "No, not like this." Dr. Castillo asked again, "But do you want to live?

After replying YES, Walker began undergoing various treatments under the watchful eye of Dr. Castillo. Within three days Walker began to walk a little. In the following four months, he had gained back enough weight to allow him to take long strolls around the clinic. Five months later he was able to return to work.

A year after first being seen by Dr. Castillo, Walker's cancer had virtually disappeared.

"The doctors at the hospital (in the U.S.) told me I was an impostor and not the same person they had sent home to die," said Walker after making a surprise visit to his former doctor.

Walker credits Dr. Castillo for saving his life. "The doctor never once was concerned about the money aspect. It really is a miracle I'm still here."

Still cancer free after 15 years, Walker spends much of his time taking new patients down to see Dr. Castillo. "I have seen hundreds of people benefit from the doctor's care," said Walker.
    Energetic Forum Administrator
    http://www.energeticforum.com

A story of hope!

Thank you for posting this wonderful story of therapeutic hope...
    Any idea what methods were used for the cure?
    "But ye shall receive power..."
    Acts 1:8

Comment

Originally posted by wpage View Post
      Any idea what methods were used for the cure?

Hi wpage,

Not sure what the Doc used with Cary. I spoke with Cary today and I believe he will be on the forum sometime in the next few days and he will be able to tell you himself.

I know other that have had cancer (my mom for one) and have been cancer free for years, the main treatments are chelation and Hoxsey.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

If doctor say you will be die in six months because of your cancer, it is because that is the estimated life if you choose to take current cure for cancer like chemotherapy, laser or medication. You will have much longer life if you don't take it.

My mother in law got stadium III diagnose and choose not to take those because everyone take it will got falling hair, etc. I think she made an excelent choice because no matter what many doctor said, she live much longer than those prediction. She live for 7 years and have more chance to play with her family. May she rest in peace.

If you choose to take current way of curing cancer, you surely have 6 month left to live, not because of the cancer, but because the drug or treatment will kill you in 6 months or little more.

Comment

I am another one of Dr. Castillo's patients. I first went to him 27 years ago with breast cancer & have not had a trace of cancer for the past nearly 26 years! He is still our family Dr. - we go to him for everything, as he is not only successful with cancer, but with many things that are generally considered hopeless.

Comment

Wow good

Comment

whats up ? snake oil

My wife spent all her money to buy one of these devices to help her cure her cancer.
              Since she has started using it , 3 yrs now, it has spread and it looks like she will lose her life.
              I opened the box up and as an electrical engineer I saw nothing that would help anyone, just a few LEDs and a IC chip.
              The software is nothing more that a spread sheet with some medical terms to look and sound like its real and some cheap graphics ripped of the web.

I will do what ever it takes to put an end of this rip off of money from desperate people.

Comment

Mr. P.,

Methinks you posted in the wrong place.

This thread is not about any devices. It is about a medical doctor who has treated thousands of people via "traditional medicine and natural, complementary medicine."

Here is a link with hundreds of testimonials...there are phone numbers where you can call and talk to real people that used to have cancer and are healthy now.

Click here to read real people

Perhaps a little time reading and talking to people that have been cured will help your wife before it is too late.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

If I ever got cancer, I'd go for the 100% natural black salve treatment before I'd EVER let some med-school drug dealer nuke me and cut pieces out of my body.

It's just sad there's so much money and media invested in the status quo treatment when it demonstrably more deadly than the disease it targets. radiation and poison doesn't make humans healthy.

DIY cancema.

§ ½ cup powdered Blood Root ( Sanguinaria Canadensis )
                  § ½ cup Zinc Chloride, crystals or liquid
                  § ½ cup common white flour
                  § 1½ cup warm water
                  § 100ml Chaparral extract or 100gm of powdered Chaparral ( Larrea mexicana )
                  Pre-mix all but the water, thoroughly, before adding to the water. Using a stainless steel double boiler. Put in water, then stir in the other ingredients. Stir in well using a wooden spoon.

Cook for thirty minutes over boiling water, stirring constantly. Application is much the same as cansema. Apply a thin layer ( 2 - 3 mm ) of the paste over the affected area and cover for 24 hours.

Then remove the covering, but do not disturb the lesion at all, do not attempt to pull the cancer out at any time, it should fall out in 10 days or so. Some people with sensitive skin put vaseline around the cancer so that the paste does not irritate the skin.
                  Namaste.
                  “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Found this on another forum and thought it might be of interest here. It is this link to a bunch of alternative treatments for different types of cancers.

Alternative Cancer Treatments (the Cancer Tutor Website) (There is lots to read.)

It would appear that cancer is not this big scary threat that it is made out to be. Now of course from a conventional medicine stand point these alternative treatments have two very serious flaws, which are, one they typically dirt cheep and two they they have been known to actually cure the patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                      Found this on another forum and thought it might be of interest here. It is this link to a bunch of alternative treatments for different types of cancers.

Alternative Cancer Treatments (the Cancer Tutor Website) (There is lots to read.)

It would appear that cancer is not this big scary threat that it is made out to be. Now of course from a conventional medicine stand point these alternative treatments have two very serious flaws, which are, one they typically dirt cheep and two they they have been known to actually cure the patient.

Sort of interesting that the oldest, and most proven alternative to allopathic medicine, Hoxsey, is not on that massive site.

Not saying that any of those don't work well, they very well might.

BUT, does anyone on this forum, or at that site listed above, does ANYONE here know hundreds of people cured of cancer? Not a few, not a dozen, or maybe even one???

I personally know hundreds that have been cured by Hoxsey....if someone else knows a bunch cured by some other method...please share.

I know that hundreds of people on this forum have had friends or relatives hit by cancer.

Why is there so much talk on here about all these different cures?

Do you think I am crazy?

Do you think all the testimonials HERE are made up?

Seriously, why are people searching for water when they are standing knee deep in a fresh clean flowing stream???

I am not ranting (well, maybe a little ), I seriously hope I get some feedback, cause I really don't understand.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        BUT, does anyone on this forum, or at that site listed above, does ANYONE here know hundreds of people cured of cancer? Not a few, not a dozen, or maybe even one???
                        Nope, I don't know anyone who has even tried anything outside of Western medicine, and most of them are gone now. Out of 6 people I know, only 2 are in remission and still alive, and one may have it again.

Things that actually work need to be focused on and if it has worked for that many people, its crazy more attention isn't being directed towards it.

Comment

I personally know hundreds that have been cured by Hoxsey....if someone else knows a bunch cured by some other method...please share.
                          I know seven people who've had skin cancers or large dark moles wither and fall off after they started using a particular moisturiser made with apricot kernel oil and aloe vera. This moisturiser is not, nor was it intended to be, a cancer treatment. The apricot kernel oil however is cold pressed from the woody seed inside apricots, and is coincidentally one of the richest natural sources of nitrilocides known to man, though they're found in many plants. (it's why dogs eat certain types of grass, and are so choosy about what grasses they'll take.) The lady selling that moisturiser did so, and kept getting these reports (literally hundreds,) for a few years before we happened to meet and I told her about the ( no doubtcompletely unscientific and probably lifethreatening if you ask the FDA ) curative properties of one of the ingredients.

I know two people who've used black salve (or homebake hoxey, or diy cancema if you like. Same deal. They all work, people who've used one tend to claim the one they used is the only one that works, but it seems as long as you've got enough nitrilocide, that's all it takes.) One to treat a skin cancer on his chest, the other to treat breast cancer. Both were successful. So all up that's nine people I personally know who've used an alternative cancer cure and had a positive result. I know of another, but haven't met him. I don't know of anyone who's tried an alternative treatment for cancer without success.

I have known more than ten people, now deceased, who chose the mainstream FDA approved treatment, and two more people who've tried the FDA approach who're now in remission. One of those two is my mother, and she has lymphedema as a result of her chemo a decade ago.

I know what I'd do if I had cancer, make the salve. Or get hoxey or cancema if it turned out to be cheaper.
                          Last edited by noises; 02-10-2011, 01:40 PM.
                          “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Oh something else those who've tried an alternative have in common... their doctors reactions! Horrific!

All were told they were crazy. All were told they must want to die. Most were told the doctor hoped they'd die. Most were told they were stupid. Some were told they were selfish to make their families go through the pain of their certain deaths. One was actually advised to commit suicide if she "was so keen on killing herself."

Yes, those are things people have been told by their (ex)doctors.

Comment

I am not ranting (well, maybe a little ), I seriously hope I get some feedback, cause I really don't understand.

What’s not to understand? For the average person, and even many doctors, they’re not even remotely aware that Huxley or these other cures exist. They have bought into the lie that the drug companies are furiously working away to try and find the cure. Naturally we are requested to keep sending in our nickels and dimes to help fund this research. But in the meantime we can be assured that we will only get the very best that modern medical science has to offer, surgery, chemo, and radiation. Of course these are all the conventional doctor can offer, even if he is aware of these other treatments, because to do so would very likely mean the loss of his license. However all you will be told is how wonderful these treatments are, yet the reality is that their success rate is quite dismal.

But this really shouldn’t be too surprising when you consider that all of their “cures” are also known to cause cancer.

So if you really want to know what is going on, as the old adage states, just ”follow the money” and with our current medical system there is lots of money to follow. The goal being do not to actually cure the patient but rather just treat the symptoms of his problem. That way you have a patient for the rest of his life, however short that may be.

I met a guy last summer at a car show he was fighting cancer at that time. I suggested he try an alternative cure, and told him about hydrogen peroxide. He expressed an interest. So I gave him some articles about it and the protocol on how to use it. I also told him his doctor would probably think he was nuts for even considering something like this. I was right. His doctor convinced him chemo was the only way to go. Well I just learned last week end that he was finally being released from the hospital. His doctors said they were finished with him. They had done all they could, they had drained him of what little money he had, so now it was time to send him home to die.

Comment

Working...
                              X