scalar wave detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scalar wave detector

The document posted in the 'use for the tesla switch' thread, which i have just gotten around to reading, mentions a scalar wave detector designed by tom bearden and built by john bedini.

does anyone know how it was made?

i believe it would be an invaluable tool.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

I believe he showed it in the EFTV #11 DVD, but there weren't any details given of its construction. Agreed, such a thing would be *very* useful to have around.

Comment

been googling, here's some links

one shows a faraday cage, which i was thinking of having, to eliminate unwanted EM radiation

Magnetic Scalar Waves
      Scalar Wave Detector
      http://www.theuniversalseduction.com...wave-detection
      Warning: Scalar / Tesla experimentation health risks
      The Tom Bearden Website
      Tom Bearden - Megabrain Interview

love and light
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Scalar Wave Detector

http://jnaudin.free.fr/spgen/index.htm

This is a matching pair scalar wave transducer and detector, maybe what you're looking for?

Comment

spot the similarities?

http://www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/s33.jpg

YouTube - Inquorate 19

Maybe working on a scalar wave detector will lead to harvesting more energy than it takes to create scalar waves??

Worth experimenting on more, eh..

First to build the detector.

Ps (edit) thanks for the cadeceus coil scalar wave creator link..

With a tuned receiver / transmitter, maybe a scalar wave walkie-talkie is possible..

Now that'd be fun.
          Last edited by Inquorate; 07-17-2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Another resource

barkenhausen effect scalar detector zpe bearden bifilar caduceus

Love and light

Comment

Winding a mobius coil as a scalar wave emitter or aerial

XtremeMind.com :: View topic - mobius coils and radionics - reposted from previous forum

Steep learning curve, answering one's own questions..

Edit: can benefit from a quartz core..
              Last edited by Inquorate; 07-17-2009, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Maybe this In a faraday cage?

Build this simple "electronic electroscope," a FET electrometer

Comment

more reading; kinda explains the purple flash from a bifilar coil as a result of

scalar waves being created..

http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/trnslrt.txt

Comment

Just a little update on my detector

22072009698 - Vox

Faraday 'cage' production

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                      22072009698 - Vox

Faraday 'cage' production
                      Does it have to be alumunium cage? Since I read alumunium disturb orgone energy reading. Maybe by avoiding alumunium material we can tap orgone power too, not just scalar.

Comment

does it have to be aluminimum?

@ sucahyo - no it doesn't have to be; it's use was based soley on availability.

@ all found the below text on this link; very interesting, possible link between scalar waves and crystals, and a link between crystal emanations and magnetic fields.

CutnPaste introduction to Jerry G. Gallimore | MERLib.org

A bit more information that you might not be aware of, at the crystal conference, he had these amazing films he'd made using either 8mm or 16mm color movie film. He had long ago proven to himself that crystals emit energy and wanted to make visual records of it.

He figured he could put a crystal in a sealed box that was light tight and try to see or photograph this energy. His early studies found that film placed near the crystal in such a box would be fogged with fuzzy nebulous patterns.

So he knew he had to FOCUS the energy from the crystal. He tried cameras with normal glass lenses and got nothing so he realized the frequencies were probably in the UV region which were blocked by glass.

Because he didn't have funds to buy a quartz lense (quartz transmits UV), he figured he could use a PINHOLE CAMERA and get what he needed. I thought it brilliant, without whining about not having the money to do the experiment, he improvised. The results were spectacular.

He would focus the pinhole image of the lighted crystal onto a backplane which held the sheet of film until he got a sharp clear image. Then he would close the box to make it light tight and slide the unexposed film in the box. After 24 hours, he would process the film and get these brilliant bluish lights streaming off the crystal.

Now the lights weren't exactly rays but kind of fuzzy as if the RAYS WERE MOVING...this means he couldn't see these rays clearly unless he could do single shot exposures for instant pictures. The problem was the silver nitrate on the film responded SO SLOWLY to these weak energies that it took 24 hours to get a decent exposure.

Again, Jerry's genius prevailed and he found that he could place a powerful magnet near the film which would sensitize the silver nitrate so that it could take the picture in seconds or less...now he could see much clearer rays but still a bit fuzzy, indicating they were moving.

Again, Jerry rigged up an old movie camera with these powerful magnets on one side of the film as it entered the sealed box, this way the silver nitrate was activated to record these streamed movie images and these were the films he showed us at the Crystal Symposium...yep, I and several others there were just blown away as you could see these rays just dancing around, waxing and waning under the direction of some unseen force, possibly due to GRAVITY FLUCTUATIONS...as some researchers also claim crystals sense gravity flows.

But, there is more...Jerry used this same kind of pinhole camera, light tight box with a piece of insulated wire carrying a 60hz AC signal from the wall...guess what, it glowed as the same kind of energy leaked through the black insulation showing the energy flowing through the wire.

Jerry said those original films would be in the 300 pounds of material that he would gladly send IF WE HAD A PLACE to store them so other researchers could reference them.

Nowadays, you could convert these over to video and sell them along with maybe a documentary on Jerrys work, that is if you have access to all that wonderful material that he certainly sacrificed so much for. I just hate it that he wasn't funded by some company or group, he had so much to offer and would have really gone to town as director of his own R&ampD Lab.

And there is even something WEIRDER, Jerry showed one film about 3 times and each time, the images were SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT. He didn't clue us as
                        to what to look for, just said watch this closely and you could clearly see the changes.

He said this was something he'd discovered and called Series 9 phenomena or Series 9 effect, I forget the exact term, it could well have been Series N (where N=infinite), its been about 12 years ago. It had what he believed to be HOLOGRAPHIC recording of the images on two dimensional film and the images altered based on the intensity and/or the angle you viewed the film from!!!!

Now, I don't know of anyone who has ever duplicated this and I SAW this SAME film image change the 2nd and 3rd time he ran it. Very bizarre and I think it opens entirely new REALMS of research paths for time camerasand other possibilities.

In our brief meetings, Jerry would get pretty wasted and I've been told by others who also knew him that he would give you the shirt off his back or give away whatever secrets he had for drinks. Not that he was selling out just that he liked to talk about his work and there are so many out there who don't appreciate genius and won't hesistate to use them without any thought of compensation....very disturbing but the world is full of snakes.

Anyway, that's what I know about Jerry Gallimore and it would be great if someone could pull together all the information about him and document that crystal/Nobel connection. Good to have made contact, hope it proves of use to you.

If you knew Jerry Gallimore, please write to me with a brief synopsis so I can get you in contact with his relatives who are working on a history of J.G. Gallimore...thanks...send to jdecker@keelynet.com

Comment

also this, although it's a bit off-topic

Keely Net Mail List: Re: 3nrg + finance

if an enclosed space is created that is lightly electrically charged, and a source of aetheric particles, like a crystal, is placed within this space, the electrical charge will grow, as aetheric particles allow electrons to move into closer positions than they would otherwise. These effects can be amplified and controlled with pyramids and orgone accumulators (but, watch your watch :-) The crystal can be excited by special coil arrangements. Gallimore shows this effect in the experiment where he changed the discharge cycle of a capacitor exposed to a quartz crystal. If you change the capacitance of a charged body you have changed the amount of energy stored within it.

Comment

An update on my efforts thus far

YouTube - scalar wave detector progress update - lab notes

Comments, suggestions, questions welcome.

Lurkers much loved also

Comment

Interesting info on Jerry Gallimore .

So, basically you light up LED when scalar energy detected? I guess finding the right electronic is the hardest part.

How much does it cost? If you can spend hundred dollar for that how about this::
                              All-Clad: COP-R-CHEF 2 Quart Saute Pan with Lid

Copper outside, alumunium inside, a good cage material all around. Can be used to cook when hungry too .

BTW, do you have plan for adding antenna to the detector? maybe a round flat or cone spiral coil?

Comment

Working...
                              X