PATHS- Module Discussion ~ Platinum Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS- Module Discussion ~ Platinum Package

To help shed some light on the different PATHS Modules, and what they do, we will be posting the different Module descriptions in here so that you can share your experiences and ask any questions you may have about the Module. We look forward to your responses!

Platinum Package
    Customized Module Package

PATHS Platinum Package

Sometimes people simply do not see a great fit when they are looking through the list of PATHS Modules. Other times people would really like to have the option to change their Modules more freely, or to add things whenever they desire. For these people we have the PATHS Platinum Package.

PATHS Platimum Package is a customized module that is created for your unique personal circumstance.

When you order the Platinum Package we will request your specific desires, intentions and circumstances, which will then be analyzed while keeping in close contact with you. Through this analysis we will create a unique set of instructions just for you.

By doing this you can rest assured that you will receive the greatest fit and the utmost effectiveness out of your Theater Presentation.

If at any point, you feel that you would like a change in your program, we will work with you to make the appropriate changes.

The Platinum Package is ideal for people with unique or specific job requirements, or personal circumstances that are not covered by our other modules.

When you select this package, we will send you an email explaining the information we need from you. When you reply with this information we will begin the development of your unique Customized Platinum Package and have you experiencing the benefits very quickly!

Here are a few examples of areas we can address with custom instructions:

- Increase a buyers interest in your product

- Help eliminate certain bad habits such as nail biting

- Heightened interest and attention in classes

- Developing a specific marketing strategy

- Heightened positive vibrational manipulation for energy healers

- Focus on accomplishing a goal such as getting your pilots license

- Maximize benefits of upcoming convention

- Real estate listings selling quickly

PATHS Platinum Package is the first release in our Family of Premium PATHS packages. The set-up fee is $495 with a recurring monthly fee of $195.

This Module takes up an entire Theater Presentation and the Sleep Module is included.

If you would like to have other Modules in addition to the Platinum, you can set up another account and add Modules on that account. You cannot add Modules to an account that has a Platinum Package.

Because of the extent of work needed to set up a Platinum package, there is NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON THIS ORDER.
    Health and Happiness!

Jane Lilly

www.paths4success.com

I'll throw in my thoughts on the Platinum Module.

When I started PATHS back in March, I started with one module, and then quickly worked my way up to four. Seeing the potential, I switched to the Platinum package. I am very glad I did.

I started out with instructions chosen from standard modules and added some of my own issues I wanted to work on. As time has gone on, more and more of my Platinum has become my own personalized instructions and affirmations. Also, it is interesting that more of it has become thought/behavior/belief instructions, since those seem to work almost immediately for me and the physical/biological instructions are less dramatic.

I also ask for changes fairly regularly. I give the programmers a lot of work But when I find that something is working for me, I usually leave it in for a few weeks or more. Instructions are kind of on a rotation.

I thought I would share for you what I have in my Platinum module. I keep an inventory of all that is in it.

1. Running instructions: includes specific race time goals, increased physical energy and endurance, increased motivation and enjoyment of running, lose 5 to 10 lbs of fat

2. Acceptance and gratitude for the present moment, emotional self-sufficiency, patience, no more whining, complaining, pressuring; feeling of fulfillment with things as they are.

3. Dale Carnegie's basic principles from How to Win Friends and Influence People.

4. "Radiance" instructions to feel like I light up a room, feel and exude beauty from within.

5. More outgoing in social situations, motivation to make more friends, be a better flirt, feel like miss popularity (in a sincere way!)

6. Believe that I can have the kind of love relationship I want.

7. Improve my communication with, and attitude about, a specific person.

8. Professional goal: to work three days per week and net $5000 per month.

So, there is a lot in my Platinum, and I assume (I know little about the programming) that it is mostly my affirmations. I just asked for the instructions about working three days per week, so I don't have anything to report yet on that.

I will tell you this, however. Most of my other areas deal with people skills and my own attitudes about myself. As I sense improvement, I ask for changes to the specific affirmations. For example, my initial request was to deal with issues of rejection and not being good enough. Most of my Platinum is still about how I feel about myself and others, but I just keep building on an ever-improving foundation. This is what I called "cognitive resonance" when I put some recent requests in.

Comment

Hi Belle -

That was quite courageous of you to share your Platinum module intentions. I look at the Platinum module as almost being a diary of one's personal wants and desires.

I am so happy for you that you have this remarkable tool I plan on having mine before the end of the summer - can hardly wait
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

It is certainly worth it to have a customizable program.

The only thing I wish were different is the backdrop picture. For the Platinum, it is a picture of a dart on a board. I would rather have something pretty, like a rose in full bloom!

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Hi Belle,

Thank you for sharing your personal observations and information about the Platinum package.

I very much desire to go on this all-encompassing module as well. As I allow that to occur in my life, I'm sure it will be SUPER!

As I understand it, PATHS instructions are kept to the lowest common denominator in terms of 'strength' so that everyone can safely use them. However, the Platinum package can be 'cranked up' and I am ALL about getting CRANKED UP with excitement over this powerful tool.

Oh, and no need to look for this from your Platinum module:
          be a better flirt
          for our very own dear Pamela can teach you all you need to know!!! And, you may practice your skills on me anytime LOL

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

I don't miss a thing!

Hi My Sweet Ones!

Steven's right, Beautiful Belle.....I will be more than happy to give you free flirting lessons anytime you want!

And Pammie will tell you that in her past life as Mae West, I was the one who taught her all she needed to know about flirting and look at how rich and famous she became! Now, in this life, Pammie used those flirting skills wisely once again and hooked herself one Gorgeous Big Boy (Her Raymond is a HUNK ....Mmmm Hmmm ....sigh...) who she has wrapped around her little finger!!!

So Belle....You just let me know when you are ready for your first lesson and then you can practice on Steven. okay? I promise I'll have you attracting a slew of Rich, Handsome, Sexy, and Adoring men in NO TIME FLAT!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

Fun, fun!

Pamela,

Have any fun affirmation suggestions for my Platinum module? I get a lot of attention but I'd like to be aware of more of the kind of men I actually have great chemistry with. I don't really worry whether they would like me or not, since I believe chemistry is by nature, a mutual thing.....so I have affirmations in my Platinum to expand my social circle and make new friends....since it seems that there must be many great guys out there I have not yet met....

Comment

How about this?

Hey there, you Belle of the Ball, you!

How about this? "Acute awareness of men with whom I have Exquisitely Fabulous Chemistry."

And then, when you become aware of this Fabulous Chemistry with some Very Lucky Guy that makes you get all swoony just by looking at him, you can start doing the gentle sighing, coy smiles, eyelash-flutters and hair-fluffs, okay? Trust me, Belle...I got this down to a science....

I'll let you know when you can start with the "Mmmmmmms....." They LOVE that, but you need to be careful with those...Some guys can take it the "Mmmmmmmms" the wrong way and then you can get in Big trouble!

Pamela
                Last edited by Pamela; 05-23-2007, 07:10 PM.
                My PATHS Website
                My Art Website
                My Paintings As Prints
                My Facebook

Comment

Thanks for that great affirmation idea! I will have the programmers add it in....

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela View Post
                    Hey there, you Belle of the Ball, you!

How about this? "Acute awareness of men with whom I have Exquisitely Fabulous Chemistry."

And then, when you become aware of this Fabulous Chemistry with some Very Lucky Guy that makes you get all swoony just by looking at him, you can start doing the gentle sighing, coy smiles, eyelash-flutters and hair-fluffs, okay? Trust me, Belle...I got this down to a science....

I'll let you know when you can start with the "Mmmmmmms....." They LOVE that, but you need to be careful with those...Some guys can take it the "Mmmmmmmms" the wrong way and then you can get in Big trouble!

Pamela
                    Muhahahahahahaaaaaaa

Comment

The world is not ready.

The world is not ready for this!!!

Comment

I am so happy to see this thread, as I have long been curious about the Platinum Package. You'll keep updating, won't you Belle? Thank you!

Comment

Flirting and Platinums

Thanks for sharing this, Belle....now I'm jonesin' for a platinum of my own. And I just noticed that in the company's info it lists as one of the sample goals: Get your private pilot's license. That's a big one for me!

I just want to confirm, since I had the great pleasure of hanging out with Ms Pamela The-Flirt Sweda in Vegas....that she is a MASTER FLIRTER....so you are taking lessons from the best

love & hugs

Chansonette

Comment

Belle, it was great of you to share what you are aiming for in your platinum package. I have not yet considered the platinum, but it really seems like a great idea. The cost right now is what is holding me back.

3 days works a week sounds great! Especially with that income....please let us know how that works out!! and please keep us posted with your results...I love to hear them!!

Comment

Hello Belle,

Thank you for sharing what is in your Platinum. It's very educational on how it has evolved

Love and Gratitude
                              Alan
                              Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                              Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Working...
                              X