Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Hi Guys,

Just saw the latest EFTV DVD and would and would like to construct a Kromery Converter. Has anyone here done this already or knows more of the details. The DVD was very informative, however it left out a few things. For example, what is the black thing on the top of the converter? (looks like a dc motor to me), are the coils wound for a certain polarity? etc.

It all looks reasonably simple, however looks can be decieving.

Cheers everyone.

Steve.
    Last edited by dambit; 05-12-2009, 05:11 AM. Reason: Spelling
    You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Kromrey

Originally posted by dambit View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just saw the latest EFTV DVD and would and would like to construct a Kromery Converter. Has anyone here done this already or knows more of the details. The DVD was very informative, however it left out a few things. For example, what is the black thing on the top of the converter? (looks like a dc motor to me), are the coils wound for a certain polarity? etc.

It all looks reasonably simple, however looks can be decieving.

Cheers everyone.

Steve.
    Steve,

Everything is based on Raymond Kromrey's US Patent #3,374,376. Start there. The "black thing" on the top was the DC drive motor.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      Steve,

Everything is based on Raymond Kromrey's US Patent #3,374,376. Start there. The "black thing" on the top was the DC drive motor.

Peter
      Thanks Peter,

I figured it was the drive motor but wasn't sure. Based on what John says in the dvd it seems like a pretty intersting device.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

Ive had a little read of the patent. Its an interesting read. I dont like the idea of rotating the coils, but it appears that it can be configured with them on the stator. Will be looking more into this, have ordered EFTV10 for my viewing pleasure.
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Another question is where are those at MIT now...hmm

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
            Ive had a little read of the patent. Its an interesting read. I dont like the idea of rotating the coils, but it appears that it can be configured with them on the stator. Will be looking more into this, have ordered EFTV10 for my viewing pleasure.
            The way JB has them setup in the vid is a lot better than the patent. Very simple.

My only question is, do the coils have to be wound in a certain direction for each polarity? I guess I'll have my answer when I go to turn it on. Knowing my luck they will all be backwards or something.

MIT probably did develop them and then sold them off. Who knows, they probably run the place with them.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
              The way JB has them setup in the vid is a lot better than the patent. Very simple.

My only question is, do the coils have to be wound in a certain direction for each polarity? I guess I'll have my answer when I go to turn it on. Knowing my luck they will all be backwards or something.

MIT probably did develop them and then sold them off. Who knows, they probably run the place with them.

Cheers,

Steve
              direction of coil wind makes no difference if you are doing a single strand on a single coil. but it does matter if you are going multi stand and multi coil you have to make sure that you have the right ends tied together just like any other generator. If you have just the two coil model that is spinning the magnets instead of spinning the coils you can use two double pole double throw switches to switch from voltage and amperage and ac and dc output.

Im hoping to build a smaller one myself that will fit inside one of those cd holders. i have the motor for it already. just have to get the generator part made. mounting to the stainless shaft is the hardest part that I have run into so far.

Comment

Hi Red,

Thanks for the info about the coils, I didn't even know there was a two coil version. I am building one very similar to the machine shown on the DVD with the four coils in series. I'm still deciding if I should make them with the three paralelled windings or just keep it simple and only have the one winding.

As far as the shaft goes, I have managed to get one made out of a rigid plastic. I can't recall the type but it should be a good "axle" as this isn't a torque motor. Also, being made from plastic makes it easy to drill holes into for attaching the coils etc.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

Hi All,

Just though I would post a pic of my replication of the converter. It is 90% complete. All I need to add are the coils and a bridge rectifier for the output. I have copied the device Bedini shows on the DVD only I have used three magnet pairs instead of two. I have a feeling I will need a bigger drive motor. It looks tiny

Cheers,

Steve
                  Last edited by dambit; 03-31-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Looking good Steve

-Gary

Comment

Whooly crap Steve
                      (scientific term)

Comment

Thanks guys. I just hope it works wont know until I get the coils installed.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the patent pages or a .pdf of a document describing this device?

When I search for this patent it comes up with no results....

Is free energy green?

Tj

Comment

Looks really good Steve!

What kind of sliprings do you use and where can I buy them?

Comment

Originally posted by tjnlsn255 View Post
                              Does anyone have a link to the patent pages or a .pdf of a document describing this device?

When I search for this patent it comes up with no results....

Is free energy green?

Tj
                              Try PAT2PDF - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!

Is free energy green? I do not know of a FE project that is
                              not pretty much entirely CO2 free, but there may be an exception.
                              Paul-R

Comment

Working...
                              X