X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academic Super Charger

Academic Super Charger
    Increased Focus, Comprehension & Memory

This module is designed to help you be at your brightest by stimulating a wide spectrum of mental and biological functions.

Perfect for students and of all ages or those in the process of learning and retaining challenging amounts of knowledge for work, pleasure or problem solving.

Helps both with improving study and learning habits as well as optimizing hormonal and chemical functions throughout the body for sharper clarity and information retention.

Addressed:

- Increased oxygen levels in all cells

- Stimulate intelligence

- Stimulate insight

- Increased desire to be organized

- Increased quick mental clarity

- Increased chi

- Increased acetylcholine levels in blood

- Increased confidence

Recommended Supplement:

- Spirulina for necessary Amino Acids

Recommended Duration of Use:

Academic Supercharger has several biological functions that instruct the body on more physical levels. These aspects of the module require continued use to keep experiencing the benefits. However, the new habits and behaviors encoded can often be internalized after only 60-90 days, providing long-lasting benefits and lifestyle changes.
    Health and Happiness!

Jane Lilly

www.paths4success.com

Three of a KIND!!

This Module has been incredibly powerful for both my children ages 16 and 7, and ME!!

What I noticed right away for me was the ability to pull up phone numbers from memory. This may seem inconsequential, but I store all my numbers on my cell phone. I DO NOT remember numbers. I have pulled up on two different occasions since on Academic Super charger phone numbers from memory when asked. it was truly shocking to me!! But also very cool!!

Also now when I go to the grocery store (Sam's Club) I don't need a list. This is truly amazing. I remember everything that I need!! I am overloaded with data as it is, but yet I have had no problem since adding Academic Supercharger remembering the smallest needs for the house. I can't say that I remember everything that people are telling me when they talk to me, ( he he) but I do listen in the moment what I need to hear!

Needless to say the impressive results my beautiful children have received from being on Academic Super charger is worth its weight in GOLD!!
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

How has this module helped you?

Hi all,

I just added this module 3 days ago, because I have been really procastinating on my studies, feeling like I dont want to read or study, and not absorbing what I do read because I am just not into it. I am burnt out from last semester still.

I was wondering if any other person who has used this module can tell me about their experience with it. ThANks!!! val

Comment

I have personally experienced it help my memory with phone numbers, along with other things.

I have seen it help some of my older customers that were experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer.

I have also had a couple of kids do much better in school while using the ASC.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

My Progress so far

Hi, I added this module about a month ago, and It actually started working about 2 weeks ago. I noticed that I am not having to re-read my Physiology book to understand it. I normally have to read a paragraph over 5-6 times to get it, but this time, I only have to read it once...and twice maximum. Ive gone thru 7 long chapters, about 30 pages each, so far, and Ive only had to re-read a total of 4 or 5 paragraphs no more than twice.

I hope my memory is improving as well because I have not had the chance to test it out on a quiz or something yet. But its only been a month...of only viewing it 2-3 times a week. I will be increasing view times starting tomorrow though. I notice when I view modules daily, it works faster.

val

Comment

Working...
          X