No announcement yet.

Radiant Energy Circuit and 100uf 250v give proof to Electrogravitic Propulsion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant Energy Circuit and 100uf 250v give proof to Electrogravitic Propulsion

Today guy have a big surprise for u. I built a Radiant Energy Circuit simply with a 555 timer and with Power or filament transformer. Then i charge this powerful circuit to 100uf 250v cap surprising it charge way beyond the limit 350v+. Next i discharge cap into eletromagnet designed like Stan Deyo, but the bottom coil is winding vertically and the two separate coil are in series. To prove this electrogravitic propulsion i show a video with plastic cap on it being push off by the powerful magnetic field can be see on youtube. The schematic is on the bottom simple. Important factor like Tesla play close attention to resonance when charging a low and high cap size like 10uf 470v or 2200uf 63v the circuit won't charge it quickly or crate stronger thrust than 100uf 250v. I believe high volt on cap can increase effect, but plate size must be in resonance with transformer like Tesla Coil. Also frequency is important if change cap to 555 timer .39mfd 630v it will change the frequency from 500hz range to lower or higher ranges

Part list

-555 timer

-1k & 2.2k resistor 40/60 duty cycle

-330 resistor for LED (Signal light)

-Filament Transformer with Center Tap 6v .04 amp (you can use other transformer but it need fine tuning to charge cap quickly

-Ceramic Capacitor 39mfd

-NPN transistor ( I used NTE36)

-(Optional) NTE2389 MOSFET i discharge the current into NTE2389 haven't due test to see if make a difference

1N4007 diode (Optional) ultra diode NTE576

Plans
    123-1.JPG

Plastic cap shoot off coil
    YouTube - plastic cap jump to magnetic field

Looks interesting, but where the fire spark in the video coming from? Seems like scarily high amperage high voltage.

Comment

Firing of cap

I don't think this a hoax I try my best to film result that spark is coming from discharging of the cap i should enhance my result better. All i wish is people be aware how easy is to demonstrate and some replication , my goal to get to lift. To to accomplish that i need to charge cap quicker, and also it make this unusual noise when the cap firing like ufo sounds.

Comment

A vacuum?

Total proof would be when you can fire a plastic ball off the coil in a vacuum. I'm not doubting you, but sceptics will.

Looks very interesting. Mulling the where's and why's of how in my mind..

Cough aether cough.

Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Actually, in the video the plastic cap appears to fall of the coil. As if the coil suddenly moved and it just fell off.

ABC

Comment

Now I don't mean to take the wind out of your sails but this looks identical to when a high voltage pulse goes through wire. I got the effect all the time and is very similar to what the high pressure water hose at work does when you turn it on and off. Unless I've missed something (which you can correct me on if I have) I don't see anything special in this.

Raui
            Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Originally posted by Runnningrage View Post
              I don't think this a hoax I try my best to film result that spark is coming from discharging of the cap i should enhance my result better. All i wish is people be aware how easy is to demonstrate and some replication , my goal to get to lift. To to accomplish that i need to charge cap quicker, and also it make this unusual noise when the cap firing like ufo sounds.
              I see, scary indeed. I wouldn't dare to discharge my radiant oscillator that way. Whenever my cap accidentally discharge with a loud pop, my heart racing. A lot scarier for me than getting stung by my car coil HV output (10K+V), which I got some "taste" of it. I got scared more with something not hurting my hand .

You seems to use the normal electricity for generating HV. you may have greater effect if you use coil collapse effect:

replace the neon with your cap. But I don't think the secondary ouput will be at 250V though, should be more. If I put 10000uF/50V cap replacing the battery, it will fill up in second.

Comment

how fast

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                I see, scary indeed. I wouldn't dare to discharge my radiant oscillator that way. Whenever my cap accidentally discharge with a loud pop, my heart racing. A lot scarier for me than getting stung by my car coil HV output (10K+V), which I got some "taste" of it. I got scared more with something not hurting my hand .

You seems to use the normal electricity for generating HV. you may have greater effect if you use coil collapse effect:

replace the neon with your cap. But I don't think the secondary ouput will be at 250V though, should be more. If I put 10000uF/50V cap replacing the battery, it will fill up in second.
                how many second does charge your cap and amp draw. How fast does charge your cap too

Comment

Replacing battery with 10000uF/50V cap. It need 3 second to fill from 1V to 30V. 5 second to 35, 45 second to 41Volts.

Amp draw start at 0.35A, then to 0.28A, 0.26A when the cap started to fill up.

Comment

Quick charge of caps

Charge several (10?)10uf caps in parallel thru relay normally closed contacts; should store as much joules as one 100uf but much quicker - about 1/10th of the time. Then discharge in series with relay normally open contacts. Use 555 timer relay circuit.

Just
                    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Or...

Charge in series and discharge in parallel... I forget which is which

Comment

@inquorate
                        I think you were right the first time... by charging the caps in parallel there will be less impedance and so the caps can charge faster...

@runningrage
                        Does the thrust manifest when you use a different material on top of the coil... have you tried wood/paper or expanded polystyrene for example?

I was just thinking that the effect seen in the video could be diamagnetism. Many materials that appear to be non magnetic are in fact very weakly diamagnetic, but if you pulse a coil with such a large amount of power this weak effect may become more prominent.

Just a thought...
                        "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          @inquorate
                          I think you were right the first time... by charging the caps in parallel there will be less impedance and so the caps can charge faster...

@runningrage
                          Does the thrust manifest when you use a different material on top of the coil... have you tried wood/paper or expanded polystyrene for example?

I was just thinking that the effect seen in the video could be diamagnetism. Many materials that appear to be non magnetic are in fact very weakly diamagnetic, but if you pulse a coil with such a large amount of power this weak effect may become more prominent.

Just a thought...
                          @All

You may find some interest in some work done by others, with a little different approach.

Stiffler Scientific

Dr.S.

Comment

Wow Stiffler you are amazing

It appears to be real antigravity not ion propulsion.
                            Last edited by darkwizard; 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

If two cap you need two transformer

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                              Charge several (10?)10uf caps in parallel thru relay normally closed contacts; should store as much joules as one 100uf but much quicker - about 1/10th of the time. Then discharge in series with relay normally open contacts. Use 555 timer relay circuit.

Just
                              Thank guys for the advises, but i already try two 100uf cap. Like i said before resonance is important because when have two cap in parallel it through off the resonance that i have set on close the earth magnetic shumann resonace 7.83hz, which is 7.13hz multiple by 100 give u 713hz. Notice this effect (Marco dancing magnets) when i allow the cap to slowly charge 120v, there would be rushing noise. Then the cap would take only micro second to 350+ volts seriously, and also switch close to the earth frequency make the effect kick-in quicker like 751hz. I doing some modification to my coil and moving the frequency close to the master frequency 783hz and post my result on youtube later.

Comment

Working...
                              X