Leedskalnin/Tesla Unipolar Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leedskalnin/Tesla Unipolar Generator

...For those of you into motors, over-unity, and their relation to anti-gravity, I thought you might enjoy this link to the Stan Deyo thread on this forum:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2410-stan-deyo.html

tesla.nichelson - Tesla's Fuelless Generator and Wireless Power Transmission by Oliver Nichelson

Tesla's Fuelless Generator

Ed had a pulser for his rotor. What you see there is not the full motor, that is just the rotor part of the Motor. There is 2 more different parts, I believe one is the pulser and the other is for a generator.

This info I received about 2 weeks ago. Ed had his 1000 - 2000 lbs door balance on a ball bearing. These ball bearing he received from cars during his time and the cars did not have magnet bearing, however!!!, the bearing was magnetize. ??

Also, the blocks of stone had coil marks, meaning that each rock was wrapped with 1 or 2 gauge coil and the force imprinted on the rock possibly by the lifting the heavy rocks by the coils.

I live near Ed.
    Last edited by uusedman; 03-10-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks!

Say, thanks for that!

It's really hard to figure Ed out from afar and from the small fraction of his work that I have digested.

So you think he had sort of a Bedini motor and generator going there? I have sometimes wondered about that, but now you make me think maybe so! At the same time, what I see to that thing is all magnetic current and pulsing. I'd have to post a photo, but have you seen his wand thinkamadoo? The forked tree branch with winch? The chain? The ground rod? He has it pointed vertically, but turn it sideways and it's the same shape as in Egyptian glyphs.

The line I'm operating by is that he took some of that steel -- those chains you see -- and was pumping magnetic current from the generator to that while also broadcasting it. Of course, it's all speculation and I haven't figured it out yet. Throwing in a pulse generator to keep the wheel spinning for him makes sense, though. I have wondered what he was using -- magnets or something to do that so he could go work.

On the ball bearing, we know that Ed was very good at magnetizing things. Those steel rods in his generator are magnetized, I believe. He used to do that with iron a lot. In fact, all these guys making Bedini and others motors could sure reduce their homebrew construction costs by just swapping over to magnetization of cheap steel. Preferably transformer laminate alloy cast, not laminate.

So they had coil marks? Wow! Were they smooth lines? Any evidence of chain link dents? Were the "coil" lines clearly defined in solenoid form? Or more random? I have seen lines in his coral (on the photos) that look more to me like a really strong acid burn, but acid doesn't melt things that fast. They have the pattern of a fluid dumped on the rocks, as I see it. Like water dumped on the rocks. Magnetized water? How can it do that? I think maybe by the wave interference outlined in the thread. Like the Hutchison Effect fusing and destruction of metals. But, I haven't put it all together yet.

In any case, trying to solve Ed's mystery points us along other useful tangents. We don't have to make 5 ton stones levitate. Just understanding how to well flip atoms and electrons....that's enough to make fun things of future flight!

Thanks again!

Comment

Hi all.
        Leedskalnin is truly an amazing man. He is Latvian, just as I am I got a book about him and his life which has some of his writings in original language, including his book about magnetic currents and life of minerals, plants and animals. Here are some pictures from the book. I think you will find them interesting:

Edds AC current generator:

His coils and batteries:

The cone shaped ceiling in his room on the top of the tower.

Another of his coils

Edd himself

Edd running the AC generator

His solar clock that shows the real path of the earth around the sun:

Will post more later
        It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

I bought his books to understand what he is trying to say. He had a perpetual machine each was operated by pulsing mechanism.

He had a machine that straight his coil wire. The dents on the rocks were about the same size was the coil wire he has in his house till this day, (I believe this is what the guy said in the castle).

We should start replicating his experiments on his book. At least give the man the chance to say to the world what he discovered.

Originally posted by SL3 View Post
          Say, thanks for that!

It's really hard to figure Ed out from afar and from the small fraction of his work that I have digested.

So you think he had sort of a Bedini motor and generator going there? I have sometimes wondered about that, but now you make me think maybe so! At the same time, what I see to that thing is all magnetic current and pulsing. I'd have to post a photo, but have you seen his wand thinkamadoo? The forked tree branch with winch? The chain? The ground rod? He has it pointed vertically, but turn it sideways and it's the same shape as in Egyptian glyphs.

The line I'm operating by is that he took some of that steel -- those chains you see -- and was pumping magnetic current from the generator to that while also broadcasting it. Of course, it's all speculation and I haven't figured it out yet. Throwing in a pulse generator to keep the wheel spinning for him makes sense, though. I have wondered what he was using -- magnets or something to do that so he could go work.

On the ball bearing, we know that Ed was very good at magnetizing things. Those steel rods in his generator are magnetized, I believe. He used to do that with iron a lot. In fact, all these guys making Bedini and others motors could sure reduce their homebrew construction costs by just swapping over to magnetization of cheap steel. Preferably transformer laminate alloy cast, not laminate.

So they had coil marks? Wow! Were they smooth lines? Any evidence of chain link dents? Were the "coil" lines clearly defined in solenoid form? Or more random? I have seen lines in his coral (on the photos) that look more to me like a really strong acid burn, but acid doesn't melt things that fast. They have the pattern of a fluid dumped on the rocks, as I see it. Like water dumped on the rocks. Magnetized water? How can it do that? I think maybe by the wave interference outlined in the thread. Like the Hutchison Effect fusing and destruction of metals. But, I haven't put it all together yet.

In any case, trying to solve Ed's mystery points us along other useful tangents. We don't have to make 5 ton stones levitate. Just understanding how to well flip atoms and electrons....that's enough to make fun things of future flight!

Thanks again!

Comment

Leedskalnin

Thanks. Yes, I have much more reading to do on Ed and so many other related areas. And you're right. He even writes that we can only know his stuff through actually doing the experiments. There are many alternative basic physics concepts he outlines in Magnetic Currents which we never learn in school. Doing is learning. I am still a Kindergartner in his lessons.

I hope you enjoy the Keely link to Matthew Emery's replication of Ed's Perpetual Motion Holder. That, alone, teaches many things!

A lot of Ed's work is also cryptic. Even his other writings on how to raise "children"....remember the rocks were his children that he probably "raised" upward! When they were bad, he'd sometimes take them to the corner and scold them. Always in love with his "Sweet 16" ; "Drop Ten Cents Below"; "Ring the Bell Twice". Aerial view of the site; The structures; His astronomical instruments; His fountain; Everything; Even how he passed on. Stuff like that. All done with a teaching purpose. All intentional mystery and lesson.

He did it like that to ensure that only his true friends would fully understand, upkeep, protect, and use wisely his odd version of "English". Franklin, Newton, Tesla...many others...they all like to leave future generations lessons in symbols, partly also because man rejects what is freely given to him. Just look at the USPTO archives and all these wonderful things of free energy totally neglected and freely known. What you leave somewhat mysterious, legendary, striking, and secretive man endeavors to learn and fully digest for centuries. They tell many of their secrets, but never all; for that's half the fun!

I have also heard of a man in Australia who did similar things, but I am still looking into that. Look into their Opal Mines.

Comment

I somewhat replicated Edś perpetual machine. Tonight I will post pics.

Comment

Cool! Eagerly awaiting a peek! I'll post some notes on what I think was his splitting of the magnetic current in the Stan Deyo forum later.

Comment

Leedskalnin

Hi Jetjis;

Here are a couple of links you might find interesting if you haven't seen them already;

Coral Castle Code

Coral Castle of Ed Leedskalnin

::: Welcome to Coral Castle :::

I don't know how long anyone on this thread has been checking Ed out, but there are some things about him that seem hard to find. The Coral Castle web-site mentions he moved part of his work 10 miles, but they don't tell you the reason.

Part of his theory was based on magnetic force lines that form a grid on the planet. The force is strongest where the force lines intersect. Due to a survey error his first property was 10 miles away from the intersection he wanted to utilize, so he moved to where he built Coral Castle. He thought other megalith construction like the pyramids was also done on these intersections. This may also explain the variety of results encountered when trying to duplicate his work; where you are in relation to these intersections.

This and other info. was on a PBS special a few years ago. I have also read it and a lot more somewhere. If I can find it I'll post the link.

Found one; not as good as PBS report, but not bad.

ed leedskalnin - Google Video

He was an amazing man.

Al
                  Last edited by ANTIQUER; 03-14-2009, 08:52 AM. Reason: found add'l. info.
                  Antiquer

Comment

This is very basic setup of the perpetual motion holder

YouTube - Ed leedskalnin

I hope u enjoy, will duplicate once i find the correct components.

Comment

Very cool Experiment, Respect
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Thanks. I will try to get better items, e.g 15 lbs U shaped steel and 10 lbs bar to put on top of U shaped Steel bar.

I tried to magnetize the bar with the newman motor. I believe ed used his motor to magnetize and defy gravity using this simple experiment.

I will post more once i get the items plus conduct more experiments.

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                        Very cool Experiment, Respect

Comment

Too cool!

Uusedman,

Thanks for that. Awesome YouTube channel! Was really nice to see another mockup of the perpetual motion holder not exactly to Ed's specs. That allows us a wider window of understanding. On the Stan Deyo thread, I posted a link to a Perpetual Motion Holder replication by Matthew Emery. You might like that for any larger experiments; for his held a lot of weight. You could stick it to a ceiling! Also, there is someone on Ebay. Search Leedskalnin. He is selling a replica of the holder's basic parts made to exact Ed specs which are not easy to machine.

Have you tried to charge the holder and see how long the magnetism lasts? Matt Emery found that some time later you can also draw voltage from this magnetic current battery!

On a side note, some of you might enjoy playing with the old Earth Battery designs still in the U.S. Patent archives. Perpetual replenishment of wattage. Was used to boost signal on most of the old telegraph lines.

Comment

Thanks. I ready matthew emery notes on how to make the replication which helped me alot. I just don't understand how the bulb experiment went with him, where when he broke the circulation of the currents there was a spike. Should i hookup the voltmeter to the original charge point?

I believe that this experiment is only a gateway to what ed discovered.

I did some video of the earth battery scheme it is on my youtube page. My conclusion is that everything has energy which can be extracted to do work.

Originally posted by SL3 View Post
                            Uusedman,

Thanks for that. Awesome YouTube channel! Was really nice to see another mockup of the perpetual motion holder not exactly to Ed's specs. That allows us a wider window of understanding. On the Stan Deyo thread, I posted a link to a Perpetual Motion Holder replication by Matthew Emery. You might like that for any larger experiments; for his held a lot of weight. You could stick it to a ceiling! Also, there is someone on Ebay. Search Leedskalnin. He is selling a replica of the holder's basic parts made to exact Ed specs which are not easy to machine.

Have you tried to charge the holder and see how long the magnetism lasts? Matt Emery found that some time later you can also draw voltage from this magnetic current battery!

On a side note, some of you might enjoy playing with the old Earth Battery designs still in the U.S. Patent archives. Perpetual replenishment of wattage. Was used to boost signal on most of the old telegraph lines.

Comment

Just use very small grain of wheat bulb 3V or 6V connected to additional coil woud on lever maybe. A lot of tiny wire coil...

Comment

Working...
                              X