X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPFX SCIO for sale !

Greetings Everyone!

I'm a new member and I'm posting this in behalf of a friend:

Barely used EPFX / SCIO for sale. Bought for personal use only. Used maybe 10 times. Has all manuals, laptop, and lots of extras. If interested please contact me !

Looking forward to reading all your posts!

Cheers !!

-Allie

Sale

Is this still for sale? what price are you looking for?
    Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

Hi!
      Yes it is, although the laptop is no longer included. Price is $12K. Please note that this is in Ontario, Canada. Thanks for your inquiry!

Comment

Where in Ontario are you? How old is the unit?
        Thank You

TREE OF LIFE

www.treeoflifebiofeedback.com

Comment

She bought it in 2006 for personal use, but she ended up not understanding it (she didn't bother with the advanced courses). As mentioned, it was probably used about 10 times. If you are still interested please email me directly: hatewintermonths@yahoo.ca

cheers!

Comment

sorry forget to mention that it comes with manuals, dvds, cellulite roller, duplex eye system and the Quantum Caress kit

Comment

I have a like new Quantum Biofeedback SCIO system listed for sale on my blog here:

For Sale Ŧ Love Biofeedback

All the specs and pictures are on that page.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

SCIO for Sale + Laptop

Hello everyone
                Iīm selling a SCIO Biofeedback Machine, bought in 2007 and with little use.
                Also includes Laptop
                I have a work proposal in Africa and donīt need it anymore. It comes with the learning cdīs manuals and extras.

Comment

hi i am interested in just getting all the software for scio since right now i can not afford the whole setup. i can't pay more than 700 dollars. do you know if it is possible to get or make copies of the clasp 32 software. Also, can you load the clasp 32 onto any computer,
                  thank you, Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniels83 View Post
                    Hello everyone
                    Iīm selling a SCIO Biofeedback Machine, bought in 2007 and with little use.
                    Also includes Laptop
                    I have a work proposal in Africa and donīt need it anymore. It comes with the learning cdīs manuals and extras.
                    Hey jackdaniels83, I sold the SCIO that I posted in this thread right above your post for a client of mine. I also sold another one for another client, and in so doing, I have a great presence on the first page of Google when people search for SCIO's.

I have some prospective buyers that have contacted me in the past who I can contact regarding your SCIO. One of them contacted me recently, actually, which is why I'm posting this. I just recently sold the second SCIO, so I still have some fresh prospective buyers on my list that I can tap into.

Let me know if you would like my help selling your SCIO by PMing me on this forum (PM=private message). Be sure and also post to this thread saying you PM'd me in case I don't get notification of your PM, which often happens on forums.

Thanks.

Comment

EPFX SCIO For Sale

Hello I am new to this forum and I am posting for a few friends, I have 5 friends who are selling their SCIO they are asking a variety of prices and each one has different things that come with them. I am sort of acting as a middle man as in finding the people who are interested. We have all discovered a new program and are now using this program. If you are intersted in SCIO or new program (which I can sell as well) please email me @ nhorne@centurylink.net. Thanks I can't wait to speak with you!

Comment

Src-4-all

Dear Solutionscuz,

Thanks for bringing my attention to something new on the market.

It makes sense now why I was noticing a lot more SCIO's for sale at Energetic Forum. More than likely you will start to see many SCIO-EPFX-QXCI's up for sale now as people change over to the SRC-4-ALL program. So if you are looking for a good deal on SCIO-EPFX-QXCI's keep watching as the prices should drop from the $20,000 to more reasonable proce of $2,000

I believe you are referring to the SRC-4-ALL program:

SRC4All Where Qi Gong Meets 21st Century Technology

They have a free version for those interested that works rather well.

The SCIO-EPFX-QXCI have been outdistanced with the SRC-4-ALL program.

The developer is also someone you could take home to meet your parents in a positive way

IndianaBoys

Comment

Indiana Boy

Do you own an SRC?

Comment

Originally posted by Solutionscuz View Post
                            Do you own an SRC?
                            Solutionscuz,

No, just found out about it and downloaded the free version and applying that.

IndianaBoys

Comment

thumps up for your article, great post... Girls Dress

Comment

Working...
                              X