PATHS- Module Discussion ~The Ultimate Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS- Module Discussion ~The Ultimate Body

To help shed some light on the different PATHS Modules, and what they do, we will be posting the different Module descriptions in here so that you can share your experiences and ask any questions you may have about the Module. We look forward to your responses!

The Ultimate Body
    Build Lean Muscle Mass Fast

This module is designed to optimize your body’s ability to rapidly build lean muscle mass without the use of steroids or artificial hormones.

PATHS instructs your body to strategically produce and properly absorb your body’s own chemical secretions to quickly increase muscle mass and tone naturally.

PATHS also stimulates muscular activity and elasticity for productive, energetic workouts.

In addition, this module provides helpful support to making lasting lifestyle changes toward achieving your fitness goals.

Addresses:

- Optimum growth hormone secretion

- Balanced estrogen, progesterone and testosterone

- Healthy pituitary gland functions

- Desire to eat healthy

- Increased energy

- Increased muscle strength

- Fast muscle recovery

- Correct posture

- Stimulate absorption of DHEA

- Increase chromium picolinate

- Strengthen connective tissue

- Desire to work out

- Stimulate energetic physical activity

- Balanced bowel flora

- Muscle tone

- Increased flexibility

Recommended Program Supplements:

- Spirulina

- Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

Recommended Duration of Use:

PATHS to the Ultimate Body requires continued used to receive consistent benefits. The biological instructions can only work while you are using the module, though many habit changes will continue lasting indefinitely after only 60-90 days of use.

TESTIMONIALS:

"Six weeks ago, I started my program Just for fun, one module I selected was "Ultimate Body - Mass Muscle's Fast" (I don't exercise or workout, so this is a great test). I am getting definition in my biceps and through my body. Yippee." -Shannon Burnett
    Health and Happiness!

Jane Lilly

www.paths4success.com

The Ultimate Body, Great Workouts, and Healed Injuries

Jane -- thanks for setting this up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this module. Here's something I posted on Powerful Intentions PATHS forum a couple of weeks ago.

I have something to report regarding Ultimate Body. One of the things it is supposed to do (besides giving you Pamela Sweda buns ) is to make your workouts more effective in the moment, and also to speed recovery from hard workouts.

I am here to say ---

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already reported, early on, how it affected my capacity for swimming. But the true test came with getting back to gym-based weight training, which I have not been able to do for two years because of a long long loooooonnnnggggg battle with an upper body RSI. In fact, my various caregivers assured me that I'd NEVER do weight training again the way I did before I got hurt. AND they ALL assured me that I would never swim again either, unless I used a snorkel and mask.

Tell that to a competitive swimmer. No way was I going to use a snorkel and mask to do my swim workouts.

Well, I've been on Ultimate Body for 6 weeks. And it's all it's cracked up to be. This past week I have gone to the Y every day -- went from not swimming at all for several weeks b/c of travel etc to swimming 1500 yards, hard, with no ill-effects (used to be if I pushed too hard I'd have symptoms the next day and have to cut back again); then the next day, instead of taking a rest day, I went to the weight room and did a full-boat weight-training session, of course with lighter weights than I used to use. Again, no symptoms the next day. I was sore, as I would have expected after the first time back in the weight room, but I didn't have any RSI symptoms. So I went back to the pool and did my swim workout. That's strenuous upper body exercise three days in a row (haven't done that in 2 years). And then the following day, when I should have been SUPER sore....I wasn't sore at all. So I did another weightlifting session. That was yesterday. And today? Not sore at all.

In all my years of working out (and that's a lot of years) I have NEVER experienced anything like this -- the first week back weight training, especially after a hiatus of 2 years (which of course I never took but still) is ALWAYS sore time. Owie owie owie time.

I'm amazed. I love this module. Staying on this one for life!

It's been two weeks since I posted this. In that time I have upped the weights on my weight-training routines, again, without soreness and without any RSI symptoms recurring. Last week I didn't swim on my off days b/c of work-related time constraints. But this week I am doing so and I feel great.

I firmly believe this module is an absolute MUST-HAVE for ANYBODY who is serious about getting/staying in shape, or serious about their workouts, or trying to get back to working out after an injury. It's mind-bogglingly great.

I have also blogged about this one -- so anybody interested in hearing more can check out my ESM Form Profile (I don't know how to link to it unfortunately!)

Chansonette
    Last edited by Chansonette; 04-25-2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I have to ask - does this module work even if you don't exercise, and hate the very thought of doing so? If there's anything that could get me off the couch, that would be a miracle!

Comment

Getting Rin Off The Couch?

heehee that's funny, Rin. I know a lot of people feel that way

From everything I've read by other posters on the PI PATHS forum, the answer to that is "yes." I just happen to be somebody who loves to get off the couch .

If you were actually WANTING a module that would get you off the couch, I'd recommend doing Ultimate Body, Take It Off (that's only IF you need to take off some fat), and Effective Goals. I thinks it's been that combo that has jumpstarted my exercise program, b/c when the Take It Off module kicked in my energy went through the roof and I felt IMPELLED to the gym every day, the Ultimate Body module has done wonders for helping me recover from workouts and the injury, and Effective Goals module is obviously keeping me on track for my fitness goal (as well as lots of other goals!)

But check out the PI Forum posts on this module....many people have reported muscles just popping out, and getting more tone, etc, without exercising. That hasn't happened to me but I don't care cuz I love to exercise

cb

Comment

oh yes

i have been using ultmite bod for about 2 or 3 weeks now and have started to see some changes. i don't realy workout but it does help that i move around alot so as far as just sitting on the couch thing maby but it defntly would help to get up and just walk for about 20 min. i am actuly seeing some toneing going on though. I do have to admit that it is realy amazing what paths can do.
          "Its not fun unless its muddy"
          -DAVIS-

Comment

Is it supposed to work this quickly?

Seriously. I watched my UB module for the first time about an hour ago. And now - I swear! - I'm feeling the burn! That is, my shoulders, forearms, buns (hee hee!) and calves have that kind of delicious aching sensation that you normally get after a good workout. Only, the most strenuous thing I've done today is get a gentle full-body massage, and walk around the supermarket.

How can this be possible? I doubt that it is. So perhaps it's all in my head, but whatever it is, I like it! I have high hopes for this particular module. I'll be sure to keep you all posted!

Comment

The Twitches!

Hi Rin,

I found that the Ultimate Body module worked REAL fast for me... In less than a day I felt the soreness I usually feel after a very hard workout with weights. And right away I noticed that my biceps popped out a bit and were pretty hard when fllexed. I am very small and small-boned to begin with, (5'4", 105-109 lbs.) so perhaps it was easy to see the changes quickly......

I posted this at PI way back when I started it in February, but I'll do a repeat here... I had not gone to the gym for about 4-5weeks (I THINK it was that amount of time...) prior to my first viewing due to bad weather or other reasons. I normally would go at least 3 times each week to workout with the weight machines and if I missed up to 5-7 days, I would usually have to decrease the resistance of my weights. I was using the module for about a week when I finally went for my workout and I INCREASED my weight resistance 10 pounds on all my machines, added to the normal amount of reps and NEVER broke a sweat as I went through my routine... Believe me...I was pretty amazed... I'm still going to the gym, just not as often, and my workouts are a breeze... Oh...The muscles that I never addressed before with the weight machines are now firm and toned... Yeah...I KNOW!!! This module is AWESOME!!!

And I love it when I feel the little twitches in my muscles here and there...It reminds me that this module is doing its thing....Oh, I also noticed that my posture has really improved, and I find that I sit straighter when working at the computer or while I am painting...

Another thing that has improved is my flexability... I have practiced yoga for a long time now, which always has helped with that, but now I feel like a rubber band! I can easily place my palms flat on the floor, bend my elbows and keep my legs straight.... Not bad for a woman my age...

Like Chans, I am keeping this one for life....However, unlike Chans, I will not be discussing the firmness of HER BUTT on a public forum... Now, thanks to Chansonette and her big mouth, everyone who meets me for the first time in Vegas will be looking to my butt to check out it's firmness and I will be soooo self-conscious...(Yeah, right... ) Only Kidding, my Sweet Chan's!!!! Glad I could inspire you!!!

So Rin...Have fun, Dear One....You are Going to LOVE this module!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
              My PATHS Website
              My Art Website
              My Paintings As Prints
              My Facebook

Comment

Pamela's .... ummmm

hah! sorry, honeypie i could not resist, I thought it was common knowledge after a couple of your posts on PI

Not your fault you're a goddes

hoping to walk in your footsteps

love & hugs

c

Comment

Anytime!

Hey there, Chans, you Doll-Baby, You!!!

Don't worry, Sweetie, You can discuss my butt Anytime you want!!! I was only teasing you about that!!! This Ultimate Body Module has sculpted what was a preeeeety decent butt to begin with into a really nice firm one with no jiggles!!! Yipppppyyyy!!! Oh, and another thing about this mod...I was worried at first that it could cause me to look like one of those greased-up body-builder chicks who make those outrageous poses... But Aaron set my mind at ease and Promised that I wouldn't end up looking like that.... WHEW!!! Once again...Aaron was right on the money! As I said before...This one's a keeper!

Oh, and Chans... You are undoubtedly one of the Most Perfect Goddesses on the planet and I Love You, my Sweet One!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                  My PATHS Website
                  My Art Website
                  My Paintings As Prints
                  My Facebook

Comment

Wow, so far so good! I am liking this module because of the sudden burst of energy that I feel. With any luck, in a few months time I'll be posting pics of my butt up here for all to peruse! Don't say you weren't warned!

Comment

Bring it on...RinBaby

Nuff said .....SO pleased you're lovin this module...and can't wait to hear about your progress!!!!!!!

MUAH!!!!!

c

Comment

ps to the Goddess Pamela

hey sweet one....the day my butt deserves Honorable Mention on ESM or PI...I give YOU permission to announce it

loveya, goddessgirl!!!!!!!

c

Comment

Okay. I've noticed in the last couple of days that my posture is distinctly better than usual, especially when I'm walking. It seems to have become second nature for me to walk with my head high, my shoulders back, and my tummy and butt tucked in nicely. In fact, I don't think I've ever had such good posture in my adult life until now.

No other change so far, but this is a great start!

Comment

Hey Rin,

That happened to me too...doncha love it! I'm a total slumper, but my body just self-corrects. Feels so good!

c

Comment

Interesting experience: a couple of days ago I was sitting in my usual local hangout (known as "The Sticky Floor" round these parts), eating a hamburger and dreamily watching the cockroaches skittle about under the chairs (the ones that didn't stick to the floor, that is) when a piece of shrivelled brown lettuce fell into my lap, and I had a sudden revelation: "This food sucks!"

I mean, I realised for the first time just how nasty that cheap, fried stuff was, and just how much damage it was doing to my health. I even thought, "I cannot do this to my body any longer. I deserve so much better."

I guess this doesn't sound like a very significant revelation or anything like that, but for me, it was a sure sign that the UB module is kicking in! Anything that helps me to kick my longstanding junk food habit is worth its weight in gold!

I will keep posting any changes in my eating habits here. Right now I can report that my hamburger craving seems to have vanished. Let's hope it stays vanished.

Comment

Working...
                              X