Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hho boosting a turbo diesel engine. anything i should know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hho boosting a turbo diesel engine. anything i should know?

just bought a new vehicle and am transferring my hho system to it from my old car is there anything i need to do? i heard i should keep the hho input low to begin with to clean out the carbon deposits as they burn very hot and may damage the head if to much hho is introduced straight away.

Data please...

Originally posted by hhoexclusive View Post
    just bought a new vehicle and am transferring my hho system to it from my old car is there anything i need to do? i heard i should keep the hho input low to begin with to clean out the carbon deposits as they burn very hot and may damage the head if to much hho is introduced straight away.
    Sounds like a plan.

What are you going into a used vehicle with many miles?

What hho system are you using.

Any idea what production of Hydroxy is from it?
    "But ye shall receive power..."
    Acts 1:8

Comment

i run a waterforfuel type system it makes plenty of gas it starts at around 1lpm and peaks at 8lpm the vehicle has done 140,000k's and has been very well maintained. my sytem can be adjusted to produce any output i require within those ranges. i'm new to diesel engines but the knowledge gained from my old vehicle should be applicable

Comment

You have options

Sounds like you are in a unique position with your hydroxy system.
        I would start with the baseline of mimimum hydrogen and monitor engine performance and check for alarms...
        Slowly increase over time and distance your hydroxy measuring your mpg as you go for optimal performance parameters
        "But ye shall receive power..."
        Acts 1:8

Comment

thanks for that i'm in the process of making the brackets required for my high voltage alternator today. so hopefully wont be to long till it is all in. if anyone knows how to adjust the fuel mixture on a diesel engine? that is also something i need to take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by hhoexclusive View Post
            thanks for that i'm in the process of making the brackets required for my high voltage alternator today. so hopefully wont be to long till it is all in. if anyone knows how to adjust the fuel mixture on a diesel engine? that is also something i need to take care of.

What yr. model and type of diesel?

Comment

Turbo diesel info here..please add input if any to this thread
              (key words turbo diesel)
              http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

Comment

hi ashtweth. i decided to ditch the old petrol vehicle i was testing with for a newer vehicle as i had gone as far as the carb setup will allow without going to efi. and besides i really wanted to focus on diesel vehicles and generators anyway. my boss has approached me to build a system for his twin 800ci cat diesel powered launch now i have proved hydrogen is safe. so i should be able to forward some valuable info hopefully.

Comment

Hi mate, that would be great my friend, looking forward to the results, i think Smack also talks about it in his installation guide as well

Comment

got cell in now and running just on brute force off the battery till i can get my second alternator sorted i ran into some pulley geometry issues. will 2.5lpm be a safe starting point you think? its a 2002 mitzi l300 2.5 turbo diesel.

Comment

2.5lpm ok to start with anyone?

Comment

That will be a good boost prob 25%-30% IMO

Comment

Hydroxy into a VW 1.9L TDI

Anyone has experience with injecting Hydroxy into a '06 VW TDI 1.9L? It is a turbo diesel with intercooler. It has a heated O2 sensor and a MAF sensor.
                          Where should I inject the gas and how many LPM would be best?

Comment

You need an EFIE if u have an oxygen sensor

Also check the Diesel turbo info posted in that document should get you started, i suggest U READ ALL OF THE DOCUMENT .

For every liter of engine size, add 1LPM of hydroxy (liter per minute)
                            This will give you a good boost.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                              You need an EFIE if u have an oxygen sensor

Also check the Diesel turbo info posted in that document should get you started, i suggest U READ ALL OF THE DOCUMENT .

For every liter of engine size, add 1LPM of hydroxy (liter per minute)
                              This will give you a good boost.
                              From what I have read, the O2 sensor on the new Turbo Diesels is to control the amount of EGR and not the amount of fuel being injected (unlike gasoline engines) But I suppose it needs to be added to the list of things to be tested

Comment

Working...
                              X