No announcement yet.

That was unexpected.... (Magnacoaster)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was unexpected.... (Magnacoaster)

Just stumbled upon this at Overunity.com... you've got to see it.

Magnacoaster on Dragon's Den
    YouTube - Dragon's Den - Vorktex MagnaCoaster Power Generation
    "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

Hi Seph!!!!

I gust stumble on this too!!
    But the guy need to prouve is concept.
    That`s where he struggle at Overunity.com.
    Waiting for ferther developpements..
    As he says in the vid:he find a way to tap the frequencies???????

Alain D
    Hope die last!!!

Comment

Damn fool

Doesn't know what he's getting into. There was a ceo / director of oil company on that board.. I don't think you'll be seeing any further developments from that guy. Sigh.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

A few thoughts from the man in Maine...

Here are some of the claims that Magnacoaster is making:

In 2007 Richard Willis discovers that power from less is now possible. The neo magnets can be harnessed in a new way. A switch can turn them off and on and the power can be collected and used.

Just how in the heck could you switch off a neo magnet?

In 2008 Richard was able to produce power in a small format with no movment. 12 Volts @ 1 amp input and outputs of 12 – 24 – 48 Volts @ 100 Amps with 4 – 8 – 12 outputs. 57 KW of power from a 12 volt 1 amp feed.

That's quite a claim, and they have three products listed for sale on their Magnacoaster website, ranging from 7kw to 12kw, and $4,200 to $15,000 respectively. See them here: Products

Not much there in the way of product info, and no photo of the actual device. They do offer a 30 day money back guarantee, provided that you return the device in good shape. So what if it burns up as soon as you connect it? Maybe that's what they're counting on.

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
          Here are some of the claims that Magnacoaster is making:

That's quite a claim, and they have three products listed for sale on their Magnacoaster website, ranging from 7kw to 12kw, and $4,200 to $15,000 respectively. See them here: Products

Not much there in the way of product info, and no photo of the actual device. They do offer a 30 day money back guarantee, provided that you return the device in good shape. So what if it burns up as soon as you connect it? Maybe that's what they're counting on.

Rick

Maybe it's not about switching neon magnet field by rather changing it's form and shape. Look here :

Directory:Hilden-Brand Electromagnet Motor - PESWiki

Comment

Interesting something like "these" got on TV.

Wait and see, time will tell...
            Or maybe not, we have seen these things vanish before
            Remember to be kind to your mind ...
            Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

I watched all his videos and seen him on the dragon tv show. He mentions something about a pump, possibly a hydrolic unit unit, who kows. Maybe he's figured something out that non of us has yet. Lets not knock him until we know more. Is'nt that what "we're" trying to do. I wrote to his web sit and asked him for more info and he replied back asking me what I wanted to know.

Comment

I don't know what to make of it yet. I haven't heard of any verification of his results so dont know if the magnacoaster works as advertised, though I believe he believes it does mainly because he wouldn't have taken it to Dragon's Den if he didn't. I don't think he is trying to scam anyone.

But my paranoid side has a few questions.

1. How did it get on the show if it worked???

2. It must have been filmed over 6 months ago and he said it would take just 30 days for it to be used commercially. So where is it?

3. He mentioned that they "swapped dragons". He wasn't expecting anyone from the energy industry to be there. Could the "investor" have been a plant?

You could do it by using neo magnets as the core of a solenoid that is wired to produce a field in the opposite polarity to the Neos... When the solenoid is charged wouldn't it, in a sense, "turn off" the neo?
                "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

jim watson anybody

Based on the claims it could be a spin off of jim watson's big generator that he publically demonstrated. But you guys are right, to be offering them for sale when the last guy that made one dissappeared sounds kinda fishy to me.

Comment

too good to be true!

If its too good to be true its usually not
                    "But ye shall receive power..."
                    Acts 1:8

Comment

Magnacoaster Motor Company Inc Kitchener, Ontario

They are about 752 miles from me. (If I were very motivated and independantly wealthy I would go there)

I would think on this forum there must be someone living in Ontario?

I would argue a simple visit to said facility, state an interest in purchasing one and have them wheel one out into the parking lot, bring a 10 amp load like a heat press or ceramic heater, look it over and test it out.

If it passes outside and someone wishes to make a purchase make sure to only purchase the unit that is demonstrated and not fall for the you have to wait deal.

That would probably be a moderately effective way of weeding out hoax, shyster or geniune.

Assuming they are willing to demo which is another easy way of telling.

Comment

A reply from Richard Willis:

I asked the inventor if his solid state device, as now offered on his website, is the same as what we saw in his videos. Here's what he says:

Yes this is exactly the same device. The modifications that I have
                        made consist of a electronic timing device to take place of the
                        wheel. The pump still remains but is only used to cool the coils. We
                        are not switching off the neo magnets we are bending the lines of
                        flux. Only bend them. Hope this answers your questions.

Richard Willis
                        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                          I asked the inventor if his solid state device, as now offered on his website, is the same as what we saw in his videos. Here's what he says:
                          Sounds exactly like Hilden-Brand electro magnetic valve .

Comment

Or this one;

Directory:Joseph Flynn's Parallel Path technology - PESWiki

Let the patent war begin.

Comment

amazing if true...

Right you are guys, Willis is obviously doing something very similar, but he must be also tapping into energy from the vacuum in a big way. While Hildenbrand says his output power is double that of input, and Flynn claims 3 to 4 times output vs input, Willis is claiming an output of 400 times the input (not 400%, as that would be just 4 x 12, or 48 watts). Willis says he puts in 1 Amp @ 12 volts (that's 12 watts) and gets four 12 volt outputs at 100 Amps each, and that's 4800 watts, or 4.8 kw. Amazing if true. I hope it is. If it's real, I could pop one of these in the back of my Prius and never buy another gallon of gas, and when it's parked in my garage I could divert the power output to charge a battery bank to power my home. If this isn't the real thing then it's got to be coming along soon, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'll hope for it, but I won't hold my breath while doing so, and will keep exploring other alternatives. It's definitely worth further evaluation, and I'll see what I can find out from Willis.

Best wishes, Rick
                              Last edited by rickoff; 12-19-2008, 11:21 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Working...
                              X