Resonance Effects For Everyone To Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance Effects For Everyone To Share

Hi everyone and welcome to the topic of Resonance effects.

I originally started this topic at the Overunity Forum December 3rd 2008. However maybe some members here would prefer to stay at one Forum to view or share in the progress... so for this reason and not bumping in another topic and mostly for the sake of sharing as widely as possible I've started a topic here.

For the past 2 months (in my spare time) ... I've been experimenting with Coil Resonance. For over a year it was something that really interested me and I wanted to learn more about it. The way I learn best is to visually see a demonstration, experiment and discover.

I give hanks to Overunity user name: armagdn03 in helping me in getting the ball rolling by posting some informative video demonstrations of some of the effects when a coil is in Resonance. Thank you armagdn03 for taking the time to share and help your fellow man.

I first started experimenting with Coil Resonance using a Parallel LC circuit powered only by the output of my signal generator using Sine wave. It is only recently that I found I could make it work using Square Wave. This opened the door to many more possibilities.

In the past 8 days I was able to do 6 tests video and to each showing some improvements.

Here are the links to the videos to date:

YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test 1
    YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test 2
    YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test 3
    YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test 4
    YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test 5

Here are the 2 kinds of LC Circuits.

A parallel LC Circuit:

And a Series LC Circuit:

At this time I am not using a signal generator only to pulse the coil. It is used just to trigger the desired frequency I want of a separate Pulse circuit to which I can send a voltage of up to 200vdc to the coil compared to th 10 volts and low amps output from the signal Generator.

The circuit I am using at this time to pulse the LC was designed for me by a user of the Overunity Forum called Groundloop. I was a request from me for the need to have a solid state relay and he came up with this.

This is the way to hook it up.

Thank you for looking at this topic.

and to ALL

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 12-26-2008, 10:33 PM.

Hi everyone,

I just finished uploading a new video test 6: YouTube - RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE test 6

I looked at the video and am so disappointed of the scope shots. You cannot see the details

Here are the scope shots.

I also looked at these images and you may have to click on the magnifier to get a good image depending on your display resolution.

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 12-12-2008, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Coil

That's a pretty cool setup. I read that very high frequency discharges of electricity are too high to be felt by human nervous system. However, it is very surprising that it healed so quickly.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Hi,

i made me 2 nice Coils for my Bedini too.
        They are both single Wound, but i made them different too.
        I started left upper Side, and let the Wire run to me.
        The first Layer is made normal, but after each Layer,
        i did go back in a 45° Angle, and started again at left Side.
        After 2 Layers i did make some more Windings at right Side each Layer as at left Side. Thats why the Coil looks a bit like a Cone.
        Both Coils are wound in same Direction.
        So, when the Current goes through from the outside to inside,
        it center at right Side, and go like a Wave only to left Side throught the more Windings.

At all, they are singing now in resonance, when i move the Magnet over it, and give the same Spikes,
        as if the Motor runs, but even faster, because they trigger herself.
        This is, what i couldnt do, when i wound them normal, or in different Directions, like counterclockwise and clockwise.

But i got a similar Wave like your Pic3, when i turn the Pot to a higher Place, where the Spikes at the overview make a new Wave.

Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

bigger cap charging

Awesome work Luc!

What do you think it would take to charge a cap to these levels?:

Lower 4kv @ 4uf
          Upper 5kv @ 12uf

Looking to charge it near instantaneously with pure radiant. So once it is discharged, it is already charged again and ready for the next punch.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Luc

I think this is what you are looking at,great work Mr

Hardy Pyramid Double Helix

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
              That's a pretty cool setup. I read that very high frequency discharges of electricity are too high to be felt by human nervous system. However, it is very surprising that it healed so quickly.
              Hi Inquorate,

thanks for looking ... What about not feeling an electrical shock! is that also a part of the nerve system

Thanks for sharing.

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                Hi,

i made me 2 nice Coils for my Bedini too.
                They are both single Wound, but i made them different too.
                I started left upper Side, and let the Wire run to me.
                The first Layer is made normal, but after each Layer,
                i did go back in a 45° Angle, and started again at left Side.
                After 2 Layers i did make some more Windings at right Side each Layer as at left Side. Thats why the Coil looks a bit like a Cone.
                Both Coils are wound in same Direction.
                So, when the Current goes through from the outside to inside,
                it center at right Side, and go like a Wave only to left Side throught the more Windings.

At all, they are singing now in resonance, when i move the Magnet over it, and give the same Spikes,
                as if the Motor runs, but even faster, because they trigger herself.
                This is, what i couldnt do, when i wound them normal, or in different Directions, like counterclockwise and clockwise.

But i got a similar Wave like your Pic3, when i turn the Pot to a higher Place, where the Spikes at the overview make a new Wave.

Hi Joit,

thanks for looking at this topic and sharing your coil findings. Do you also have a trigger coil for the transistor in there?

I would love to see a picture of your scope shot and know what frequency it's at.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Luc

Comment

Luc, even "normal" hot electricity with high voltage alternating currents at very high frequency can burn you without you even noticing. Warp some aluminum foil around a plasma globe and you will smell burned skin when touching the foil, I already tried that
                  Anyway, thank you for your videos, very impressive. If I will find those IR2103 chips, I will certainly try to replicate your work and mess around with this stuff a bit
                  Jetijs
                  It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Awesome work Luc!

What do you think it would take to charge a cap to these levels?:

Lower 4kv @ 4uf
                    Upper 5kv @ 12uf

Looking to charge it near instantaneously with pure radiant. So once it is discharged, it is already charged again and ready for the next punch.
                    Thanks Aaron,

I was amazed when I saw your post yesterday advising me to test with the healing frequency less than 9 hours after I fond this

I've not tried a cap charge yet and somehow think I may need some HV diodes. Maybe I still have a good microwave diode around and try it to see what I get.

I have limited time today to test as I'm attending a Full Moon ceremony.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                      Hi Luc

I think this is what you are looking at,great work Mr

Hardy Pyramid Double Helix
                      Thank mate ... that does look interesting

Thanks for the positive comment and sharing this link.

Luc

Comment

Hi,
                        Yes, one from this both is the triggercoil, its the one with the thicker Wire.
                        They been made with AWG 27 for the Powercoil and 25, and a pice of 22 for the Triggercoil-
                        In mm its 0,3 mm 0,45 and a pice 0,6mm Wire.
                        The smaller one has 19 Ohms and the Thicker one is at 16 Ohms.

The Frequence was about like yours, around 310-320 Hz.
                        I only could measure it with a Digital meter, my Oscilloscope cant do that.
                        Right now, i load Batteries, and i wont stop it, but i ll make a Shoot soon as i can.
                        Last edited by Joit; 12-12-2008, 03:58 PM. Reason: add comment
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                          Luc, even "normal" hot electricity with high voltage alternating currents at very high frequency can burn you without you even noticing. Warp some aluminum foil around a plasma globe and you will smell burned skin when touching the foil, I already tried that
                          Anyway, thank you for your videos, very impressive. If I will find those IR2103 chips, I will certainly try to replicate your work and mess around with this stuff a bit
                          Jetijs
                          Hi Jetijs,

thanks for your positive comment and the information on your HV at HF tests.

Here is where I got the IR2103: IR2103 - eBay (item 220208395817 end time Dec-27-08 23:12:37 PST)

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                            Hi,
                            Yes, one from this both is the triggercoil, its the one with the thicker Wire.
                            They been made with AWG 27 for the Powercoil and 25, and a pice of 22 for the Triggercoil-
                            In mm its 0,3 mm 0,45 and a pice 0,6mm Wire.
                            The smaller one has 19 Ohms and the Thicker one is at 16 Ohms.

The Frequence was about like yours, around 310-320 Hz.
                            I only could measure it with a Digital meter, my Oscilloscope cant do that.
                            Right now, i load Batteries, and i wont stop it, but i ll make a Shoot soon as i can.
                            Okay, thanks for the details

Luc

Comment

Nice work gotoluc. This has tesla written all over it, I love it. Anyways, I have done very similar things using a battery, square wave generator, caps, and coils. Your coil is behaving just like a tesla coil, in fact thats one of the things i did was to make a tesla coil with that setup with a car ignition coil. It appears to me that your latest configuration is like a tesla coil in reverse, like your pulsing into what would be the secondary(many turns), and pulling off of what would normally be the primary(few turns). Perhaps you should try reversing your coil input and outputs and make your current secondary your primary, current primary your secondary, like a tesla coil would be, and see what effect you get. Also tesla coils have a capacitive effect on the secondary (a toroid), when changing that capacitance you can increase the power getting through the coil,that is a variable that has to be played with. To much capacitance, bad preformance, to little, bad prefromance, somewhere in between and she screams. Maybe you could add some form of capacitance on your secondary to increase your preformance. I cant remember but the varying capacitance on the secondary may have changed the resonant frequency, so you may have to retune if you want to play with that. Just some ideas. Great work and good luck!
                              Last edited by cody; 12-12-2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X