A Time To Pause And Reflect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Time To Pause And Reflect...

Am taking the liberty to move this to a separate post.

Moria x

My Dear Ones....

The ladies and I wish to put this virtual party on hold for some moments as we have just gotten word that Aaron Lambert, the 18 year old step-son of our Dear NZ Chris, was tragically killed in a car accident....

We would like you all to join us out in the zen garden where we will be serving tea and bisquits and sharing stories of the loved ones we have lost as well as gratefully remembering the Blessings that have been bestowed upon us during this lifetime.... While there, we will also be sending our Loving Energy to Chris and his family as they experience this most difficult time.

For those of you who feel comfortable in sending a personal and comforting message to Chris and his family, please feel free to use my computer in the office and go to:

Forum PATHS Forum: Step sons death...tribute

May you all be blessed.

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    Intuitive Readings
    P.A.T.H.S
    Web design by Hannah King

further honouring the beauty of life itself

Beautifully spoken..my dearest Pamalina

These experiences of life bring multiple opportunities don't they,and as you so eloquently expressed, focusing on what is precious, and valuable, and remarkable and loving and growth serving is a particularly rewarding way of handling these situations that shake our us to our very core

What a gift Chris has offered us all in our own growth by sharing his story with his extended family here.

And..as we naturally share our love and compasison for him and his family.in return..may those ripples extend to our own loved ones elsewhere, and increase our capacity to more fully experience the love that is the foundation of this universe.

in gratitude
    Roz

www.paths-2-inner-potential.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
    The Powerful Intentions of Roz Lowbridge
    Intuitive Readings
    P.A.T.H.S
    Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Taking Time to Look at Life with Appreciation...

Moria and Roz...my Darling girls...

After a cycle of days filled with whirlwind activities, the unfortunate passing of Aaron Lambert, has inspired me to stop and take the time to appreciate all the goodness and beauty that Life has to offer... It is far too easy for us to become all caught up in day to day activities that can sometimes make us "forget" how important it is to reflect on, not only the goodness and beauty of life itself, but the fact that we are all growing in consciousness and becoming more and more aware of our abilities to create the beautiful realities which we so deeply desire....

As I take the time today to focus on my expanding consciousness, my powerful ability to create that which I desire, observe with delicious wonder the gifts of this unfolding springtime and send Loving Energy to Chris and his beloved family, I will also remember and give thanks for the Love and Compassion that is shared by the Beautiful Souls on this forum.... This makes me feel truly Blessed....

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X