Nathan Stubblefield | Earth Battery | Wireless Telephone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Stubblefield | Earth Battery | Wireless Telephone

The purpose of this thread is for discussion about Nathan Stubblefield's work on Earth Batteries, Wireless Telephone and other Earth-Powered devices.

In this forum, this thread has quite a bit about Earth Batteries:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...attery-sg.html

A great resource is John Bedini's pages on Nathan Stubblefield:
    Stubblefield
    New Page 2

This is the homepage for the book that documents Nathan Stubblefield:
    Nathan Stubblefield, Kentucky Farmer Invents Wireless Telephone, Radio by Bob Robert Lochte
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Nathan Stubblefield EB

Aaron, Thanks for creating this thread for it will help assist those that are searching the web for Nathan Stubblefields work and those individuals that might be interested in replicating his work. Because of the amount of effort and work that has already been posted in the thread "Earth Battery SG" I wish to continue posting into that thread for that is where my work into replicating Nathan's designs is currently and I do not want to put you to the additional effort to move the current posts in that thread.
    For those individuals that are looking for continued work on replicating Nathan's work please jump over to the thread that Aaron mentioned above on this great forum, " Earth Battery SG" and by all means visit John bedini's site for more information on Nathan Stubblefield and many of his accomplishments as well as John's efforts into replicating Nathan's devices.

Kingman

Comment

Replication of Pattent 600,457 - Electrical Battery

YouTube - Stubblefield Electrical Battery Replication

Comment

Daniel McFarland Cook's
        Electro-Magnetic Battery

Does this person ring a bell with anyone here? I got this reply from a user on youtube asking me to research him and his patent invention regarding earth battery. His patent number 119,825 was issued on October 10, 1871. It is very similar to Stubblefield's setup.

Comment

it rings by me, but very quiet.
          Daniel McFarland Cook's Electro-Magnetic Battery
          I stumbled over it before some Weeks and did make 2 crude rebuilds, once with Aircoils
          and other time with Screws, and 2 Layers Windings.
          But i was not able to get something out from it, and only my Cfl did induce a Frequency in it.
          I will try to make a better rebuild once with Tubes what match from the Size better, but i dont have much hope for it.
          I even dont know, if he used that time ironwire or copperwire, maybe this could make a different.
          And maybe i will try to have a golden Ratio between the outer and inner Coil
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Daniel McFarland Cook's work is focused on quit heavily within the VTA community. You might check out that line of research, if you want to learn more.
            Last edited by Jacob S; 07-11-2009, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Nathan Stubblefield resource

Someone may already have posted the vid at the top left of this page:
              Yes90 tviNews S90 Profile4 Ask Priscilla Nathan B. Stubblefield, NB Stubblefield, Wireless Telephone YouTube - STUBBLEFIELD EARTH BATTERY DEMONSTRATIONS Acknowledgements & Thank You's / Feature Story / smart90.com/http://smart90.com/nbstubblefield.co

This Priscilla is a famous actress and appears to be married to the
              grandson of Nathan Stubblefield or is a granddaughter of him.

There are a LOT of stubblefield links in that site, cluttered and not
              well organized but they're there.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Circuit D missing in the patent

Originally posted by uusedman View Post
                Daniel McFarland Cook's
                Electro-Magnetic Battery

Does this person ring a bell with anyone here? I got this reply from a user on youtube asking me to research him and his patent invention regarding earth battery. His patent number 119,825 was issued on October 10, 1871. It is very similar to Stubblefield's setup.
                I have carefully read the patent but I can't find the Circuit D as mentioned in the end of this patent. Anybody knows this mysterious Circuit D? BTW, this sounds a lot like the Alfred M. Hubbard Coils in 1919, but is much earlier.

lanenal

Edit: another related invention is this one,
                Apparatus for self-generating a driving force

Edit 2: my guess is that the TPU is probably similar in principle. As Aspden also mentioned, there are so many inventions similar in spirit documented in the history, and this one by Cook is the earliest documented. there are other similar inventions such as by Nicola Tesla, Henry Moray, Stan Meyer, Paul Baumann, and Aspden himself of course.
                Last edited by lanenal; 02-04-2010, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob S View Post
                  Daniel McFarland Cook's work is focused on quit heavily within the VTA community. You might check out that line of research, if you want to learn more.

Here is the essence part :

"The mode of producing or starting the action in the helices consists in the use of a steel or electromagnet, or a helix, around one of the helices, and causing a secondary current in the enclosed helix by means of a battery current in the outer one; the action then in either the simple or compound helices increases in quantity to the maximum capacity of the wires to conduct with the existing tension of the current. If, now, the circuit is broken the current instantly ceases, and can only be restored by the same means that it was first produced; hence to allow the use of the main circuit for common purposes I introduce a rheostat or resistance of any kind into the circuit, so that a small portion of the current only will flow along the resistance, by which means the action in the helices is feebly maintained when the main circuit is broken, and instantly restored when it is closed to its full force. By this means the action becomes in effect the same as the common battery currents, and may be used for similar purposes. For the purpose of preventing the heating of the helices caused by the intensity of the action, and to prevent circulation of the initial secondary currents in the main circuit, a rheostat of any convenient form may be made to constitute a part of the main circuit D. The alternate changes of the iron cores or magnets may be used for producing electro-magnetic motion, or motion to a wheel of any suitable device."

Evidently there are two rheostats in D circuit.One is used to prevent initial secondary currents to exists in main circuit. That would probably dampened the effect of accumulation of power.Second one is placed maybe in parallel to the load.

The only thing I could imagine is to have second rheostat in parallel to part of wire of one of the coil of circuit . Normally such rheostat is not used because resistance of wire is much lower and all currents pass through wire,but here is a trick.... I think McFarland main circuit might be using an automated switch so the output is pulsed DC.He even mentioned that :
                  " by which means the action in the helices is feebly maintained when the main circuit is broken, and instantly restored when it is closed to its full
                  force."

I know ONE person who replicated successfully this patent in the past .... and I bet you know that man too
                  Last edited by boguslaw; 02-04-2010, 07:40 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

stubblefield

Hi everybody,

I made a little video today.
                    I used some old footage of a test I made 2 years ago.
                    I had made an inside only- non-galvanic coil in the style of the stubblefield coil, just to test it.
                    So, I made a dc circuit with just the copper wire going through its traces, and a resistor and a small cd motor.
                    I added a memory cap in parallel with the 2.45v battery and turned on the battery, then turned it off and watched it while the cap drained.
                    On the movie timeline later, I timed 13 seconds on and somewhere around 30-32 seconds off.
                    So the break-even spot is after 13 seconds without the battery .
                    ----
                    edit:
                    In a separate video I touch the contact for less than 1 second and the motor runs for 4-5 full seconds.
                    ----
                    You can watch the motor continue for yourself if you want to.

My inside batteryrunStubblefield Generator

---
                    I see the immediate response to Aaron's fresh new stubblefield thread is a lot of stuff about other people's patents.

OK

I have made 12 or 13 of these generators in various styles, the above is one of two I made for inside use.
                    This is made as much as possible as he describes making the primary, except for the fact that there is no internal galvanic activity going on.

We were unsure what was galvanic, what was magnetic and what was the coil without any other influences. So, I made this coil to subtract out those galvanic and earth-magnetic elements.

Maybe this curious little test will inspire some others to try to make a real one.
                    He was on to something and it is worthy of our best investigation. (IMHO)

jeanna
                    Last edited by jeanna; 02-08-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X