Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Another cure for AIDS, Cancer, Viruses, Malaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Another cure for AIDS, Cancer, Viruses, Malaria

Another option to consider - Discovered by U.S inventor Jim Humble, you can download part 1 of his e-book for free from his site Miracle Mineral. Suppliers worldwide for the Miracle Mineral can also be found on this site. This is a very cheap & cost effective treatment & readily available throughout a number of countries.

Extract - "This Breakthrough can save your life, or the life of a loved one.
    Please read.
    The answer to AIDS, hepatitis A,B and C, malaria, herpes, TB, most cancer and many more of mankind's worse diseases has been found. Many diseases are now easily controlled. More that 75,000 disease victims have been included in the field tests in Africa. Scientific clinical trials have been conducted in a prison in the country of Malawi, East Africa.

Separate tests conducted by the Malawi government produced identical 99% cure results. Over 60% of the AIDS victims that were treated in Uganda were well in 3 days, with 98% well within one month. More than 90% of the malaria victims were well in 4 to 8 hours. Dozens of other diseases were successfully treated and can be controlled with this new mineral supplement. It also works with colds, flu, pneumonia, sore throats, warts, mouth sores, and even abscessed teeth (it's the only thing that controls and cures abscessed teeth).

The inventor believes that this information is too important to the world that any one person or any group should have control. The free e-book download on this site gives complete details of this discovery. Please help make sure that it gets to the world free. There are many medical facts that have been suppressed and this invention must not be added to that list. The name of the e-book is The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century. This book tells the story of the discovery, and how to make and use it. This book can save your life. Give it a try"

I came across this site when looking for suppliers in Australia. I recommend looking at it for its ease of viewing all the relevant videos which I originally had spent quite a bit of time sifting through Youtube to find separately. Videos - Miracle Mineral Solution, The MMS Experience - Brisbane, Australia

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Hi Sharyn,

Since seeing this thread this morning I have been investigating this product as my brother died from complications due to hepatitis and a holistic product that claims to kill "bugs" is worth having a look at.

I just finished the 1st half of his book and the author seems very earnest in his attempts to disseminate knowledge and health. His sojourns and positive results in Africa are well documented so I figured for $20.00, what the heck?

Although I have no huge medical issues, I do have a 36 year old wart that I'd like to kill , so I'll let you know how it goes.

I wonder if our friend VJoy might want to consider this product?

Comment

Mms

Hello.

I have been useing MMS for about a year now. Getting the dosage just right for myself was a bit tricky, but it dose work.

I dont use it continualy. Only when I feel something comeing on.

It also stops cold sores. I have not had a full blown cold sore since useing it.

Here is the telephone number of the people I get it from.
      760 536 6123. They also have a website but I can not find it at this time.

I dont have serious health issues so I cant give feedback as to whether it works on those.

Love Mark.

http://www.paths-home.com/start/introletter.php

Comment

Originally posted by Ingram View Post
        Hi Sharyn,

Since seeing this thread this morning I have been investigating this product as my brother died from complications due to hepatitis and a holistic product that claims to kill "bugs" is worth having a look at.

I just finished the 1st half of his book and the author seems very earnest in his attempts to disseminate knowledge and health. His sojourns and positive results in Africa are well documented so I figured for $20.00, what the heck?

Although I have no huge medical issues, I do have a 36 year old wart that I'd like to kill , so I'll let you know how it goes.

Hi Ingram

If MMS doesn't work, maybe you should try to 'sell' your wart to someone else? I did this with my daughter a few years ago and it worked like magic! No kidding!

Moria x
        Intuitive Readings
        P.A.T.H.S
        Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Sell it?

Like, Pssst..hey man, wanna buy a wart??

Comment

Maybe...

Hey Ingram...I might...

How cute is it?

My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

LOL!! Actually, Yes!

My girl had a wart that we couldn't get rid of, no matter what we tried, then I read a story about a grandmother that 'bought' her grandson's warts and thought I'd give it a try.

The story I read went something like; The grandmother told her grandson she wanted to buy his warts for a $ each, and as he had quite a few he got really happy thinking of the money he would get.
              A couple of weeks later, the granny had a look at his hands, sounding very upset saying; What is This?! You sold me those warts and when you sell something and accept money for it, then you can legally Not keep it! A short time after the warts were gone.

So, I tried to do that with my daughter as she had one very persistent wart on her hand. I asked her cousin to buy it, and he said; are you sure I won't get it if I buy it? , which he of course didn't. After about a week or so, he said the same thing as the granny I had read about, and sure enough, the wart disappeared!

Mind Over Matter, heah?
              Intuitive Readings
              P.A.T.H.S
              Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Hehe, Pamela if it was cute I might want to hold onto it

No, it's a low profile thing about twice the size of a match head on my ring finger I picked up in Montgomery Alabama in the early 70's. I've tried having it frozen, burnt, dug out as well as applied compound w & homeopathic remedies but it's indifferent to all of them & seems to have it's own blood vessels and nerve endings.
                Warts are viral in nature so if the mms has the chemical reaction in the body asserted, it should kill it off with no problem.

Otherwise Moria, I'll have to find someone with a buck to spare

You guys are awesome! (no specific reason, I just like your upbeat natures)

Comment

Hi Ingram,
                  I'll be interested to know how you get on with the wart using MMS.

I haven't got any reason to use it myself either but my aunt got diagnosed with a form of lymphona a few weeks ago & I hope to pass the information on to her when she has her internet access up & running again. I mentioned it to her when I was talking to her a few days ago but I don't know whether she'll find it resonates with her or not.I don't think she has ever explored any alternate medical intervention & she certainly wouldn't understand anything that I do, even though theta healing is very effective at dealing with cancer. She has already begun chemotherapy which I am personally not a big fan of

Anyway, keep us posted on your results if you have time.

Love, Light & Blessings
                  Sharyn
                  Theta Healing
                  Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Sharyn: Thanks for the tip.

I sent away for an MMS kit and started the protocol Wed. I am not necessarily sick, (minor stuff) but am doing this as for research. I really believe that the parasite issue (which this claims to beat) is the root of many of our health problems. I suspect I have a little candida because I have refined sugar cravings in the evening. It is always a battle.

I had some minor detox symptoms but have been increasing dosage and am up to 12 drops starting today. I am really excited about this product. My energy levels are noticeably better. I have really seen a difference at the gym. Also, not so much a sugar battle - and this is after 3 days.

My 86 year old mother is plagued with diabetes and feels ill most of the time.
                    I started her on this yesterday. I plan on giving this to a few friends - one has sleep apnea - my husband has that crazy toe fungus - but really this product seems to be a "cure-all". My hope is that I can approach my brother in law who is battling pancreatic cancer.

I found this explanation on the web.

"Here is how it happens.

Red blood cells that are normal carriers of oxygen throughout the body do not differentiate between chlorine dioxide and oxygen. Therefore, after ingesting the MMS/chlorine dioxide-rich solution, red blood cells pick up chlorine dioxide ions that are deposited on the stomach wall where it normally gathers nutrients of various kinds before journeying through the body.

Then, when the red blood cells armed with chlorine dioxide encounter parasites, fungi, or diseased cells that all have low pH and a positive ionic charge, the “aliens” are destroyed along with the chlorine dioxide ion. If no such encounters occur, the chlorine dioxide will be carried to a point in the body where oxygen normally oxidizes poisons and other harmful agents.

If the chlorine dioxide doesn’t hit anything that can set it off, it will deteriorate, and thus lose an electron or two. This may allow it to combine with a very important substance that the immune system uses to make hypochlorous acid. This compound kills pathogens, killer cells, and even cancerous cells. Hypochlorous acid is so important, its diminished presence in the body is described medically by the term myeloperoxidase deficiency.

Many people are afflicted by this condition. The immune system needs a great deal more hypochlorous acid when disease is present. Facilitated by the MMS solution, chlorine dioxide delivers it in spades, as does magnesium chloride, but that’s another part of the health discussion.

The most salient point to know, is that chlorine dioxide has 100 times more energy to do what oxygen normally does, and yet, will not harm healthy cells.

By the way, if you are totally healthy, and have nothing in your body that is at an acidic level below 7, there are no ill-effects from taking chlorine dioxide. However, your stores of hypochlorous acid will be increased.

MMS works best to destroy pathogens that may be present in the body, when 2 or 3 mg of free chlorine dioxide are in the solution at the time it is swallowed. However, the body is supplied with chlorine dioxide in a “timed release” manner lasting about 12 hours. Be aware, that before you feel better, it is likely you will feel ill."

Best part is that it is so inexpensive. $20.00 for a years supply!

Thanks as always for the great info you provide. I especially enjoy the Channeled writings info. That always seems to be timed perfectly for whatever is happening in my life!

Comment

Warts

Hehe, Pamela if it was cute I might want to hold onto it

No, it's a low profile thing about twice the size of a match head on my ring finger I picked up in Montgomery Alabama in the early 70's. I've tried having it frozen, burnt, dug out as well as applied compound w & homeopathic remedies but it's indifferent to all of them & seems to have it's own blood vessels and nerve endings.
                      Warts are viral in nature so if the mms has the chemical reaction in the body asserted, it should kill it off with no problem.

Otherwise Moria, I'll have to find someone with a buck to spare

You guys are awesome! (no specific reason, I just like your upbeat natures)
                      Warts are caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). This virus has about 100 different strains, the famous ones are HPV 16 & 18 which cause cervical cancer. Warts on hands and feet are generally easier to get rid of, unfortunately not by conventional pharmceuticals. There are two ways of looking at the problem...the medical route which is to kill the virus (the germ theory) or secondly is to change the environment which in turn either kills the virus or makes it dormant. Killing viruses is no easy task especially HPV as it is a skin virus not a blood virus.
                      I have heard of old folk remedies like paiting the wart with nail polish, which suffocates the area of the skin therby starving the virus of oxygen/nutrients.
                      There also was a product called Viraphend (not sure if it's available any more) which was brilliant for warts especially genetal warts. It had a natural key ingredient that was smaller than 5 million dalton which allowed it to interact directly with viruses.

Freezing/burning warts does offer a temporary solution, but inevitably they return.

Comment

Hi Sharyn,

As far as your wart goes... I have found the best cure... Vitamin C. I like the drinkable kind and the last one I had I took 3000mg and it just went away. It broke open at first and then just dissolved! That is the way I get rid of them with my kids too. It was funny as I was not taking it for that reason that particular time... I was trying to build up my immune system because I was not feeling very good at the time! Hehehe It really works, and if I could just get my kids to take it everyday they would never get them. I had them in HS but then went away... then I guess I ran out of Vit C... then I got one!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

Mms

last edit...
                          Last edited by chasson321; 03-26-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...I just stumbled on this thread. Somehow I missed it before. I am going to check out the ebook and website.

Thanks Sharyn! You always post the most amazing things
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela
                            Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

I am on my fourth week or so (15 drops 3xday) after this I am on maintenance dose of 6 drops twice per week.

results - skin glowing, lost my taste for refined sugar products - (candida gone?) and my blue jeans are fitting great these days. Energy is up. I have had some skin cancer in the last few years and there were signs that it was re-emerging. These are now gone. Who knows, but according to the MMS people, this will get rid of cancers in your body - as it is an incredible immune booster.

I highly recommend this product. It is SO inexpensive and really works.
                              You just have to put up with the taste...YUCK

Thanks again Sharyn for the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X