The "real" injector and VIC coil 6-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "real" injector and VIC coil 6-1

So i see alot of talk about the plasma injector here... Most of this doesnt follow anything from the tech brief.

The injector was in fact filled with water each engine cycle...the idea was not to create gas efficiently , the idea was to explode water and get the most power possible from each drop of water , efficiently

So whats stopping us from using a another outside tube and get some ionized gas into the mix in order to control it , we know voltage isnt consumed in an electronic circuit right ... We have 20KV here , enough to ionize ambient air ...

Here is the real injector , to me it is clear that this is the simplest way... I am surprised that nobody ever talked about this .
    Last edited by dankie; 02-21-2010, 10:09 PM.

Also it is quite important to build the correct coil , made from the correct materials. That would mean building VIC-coil with stainless steel 430FR
    Last edited by dankie; 12-08-2008, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Heres the video...

Dailymotion - OIL VersuS WATER THE WATER FUEL INJECTOR, a video from HalfGasHalfWater. oil, versus, water, the, injector

Comment

Hi Danke, okay you lost me, Panacea didn't make up any thing, we made a summery of the plasma research and mentioned other water injections systems(Meyers, Anderson, and others) and participated in research. These were mentioned as being 100% water powered systems, the same as is the intent of the plasma spark plug research. Exactly WHAT did you think we made up ? I would like to talk about and help your ideas, but i think you have that wrong M8

Ash
        Last edited by ashtweth; 11-26-2008, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
          Hi Danke, okay you lost me, Panacea didn't make up any thing, we made a summery of the plasma research and mentioned other water injections systems(Meyers, Anderson, and others) and participated in research. These were mentioned as being 100% water powered systems, the same as is the intent of the plasma spark plug research. Exactly WHAT did you think we made up ? I would like to talk about and help your ideas, but i think you have that wrong M8

Ash
          Hi Ash

Well i am mostly interested in Meyers work , i dont know on whos work the plasma concept was based on but it is not Meyers , and it wasnt Puharich`s work ... Anderson might have used a plasma discharge to ignite the gas but his whole process went well beyond that .

On whos work exactly was it based on ?

Who exactly achieved 100% water powered with this system ? Besides SR1919 that disinfo artist ?

As you may know there were 2 different designs for the injector , the mister from chapter 4 and the taper injector from chapter 6

In the Panacea document there is only mention of the mister from chapter 4.

dankie
          Last edited by dankie; 11-26-2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Dankie, thanks for your help, you think you could supply a complete block drawing with air inlet, HHO inlet and water inlet and which kind of ionizer circuitry you use for each energy source(air, water and HHO)?

This would clear up things alot I believe. We need to simplify it and Stanīs WFC letter is a very unorgainized doc if you ask me. Ok, WFC, we all know that electronics circuit(50% duty cycle, HF, HV+ 2 bifilar coils and a cap). Could you present a practical drawing for the steam resonator for water mist, then present the drawing for ambient air. Is it plates needed for ambient air ionization?

Finally a block drawing for all energy sources combined would be great. Should not be too hard or am I wrong? Timing and mixing ratio would be interesting too. As I see it the same LC circuit comes back over and over again for HHO/Air/Water mist), only the steam resonator differs a bit.

Basically what we need to know is how to do each step practically(find a nozzle for good water mist, capacitor distances for ambient air etc) and how to combine the 3 types of gases before ignition and implosion. Timing of the ignition(bottom position of piston for ultimate suction energy output?)?

If we work a bit here many people could build this engine in a year. The parts look physically small and you could use it for your lawn mover for a start...

Comment

Originally posted by Gauss View Post
              Dankie, thanks for your help, you think you could supply a complete block drawing with air inlet, HHO inlet and water inlet and which kind of ionizer circuitry you use for each energy source(air, water and HHO)?

This would clear up things alot I believe. We need to simplify it and Stanīs WFC letter is a very unorgainized doc if you ask me. Ok, WFC, we all know that electronics circuit(50% duty cycle, HF, HV+ 2 bifilar coils and a cap). Could you present a practical drawing for the steam resonator for water mist, then present the drawing for ambient air. Is it plates needed for ambient air ionization?

Finally a block drawing for all energy sources combined would be great. Should not be too hard or am I wrong? Timing and mixing ratio would be interesting too. As I see it the same LC circuit comes back over and over again for HHO/Air/Water mist), only the steam resonator differs a bit.

Basically what we need to know is how to do each step practically(find a nozzle for good water mist, capacitor distances for ambient air etc) and how to combine the 3 types of gases before ignition and implosion. Timing of the ignition(bottom position of piston for ultimate suction energy output?)?

If we work a bit here many people could build this engine in a year. The parts look physically small and you could use it for your lawn mover for a start...
              Well there is no need for the steam resonator other than to keep the water from freezing . Only liquid water and ambient air goes to the injector... No water mist , no steam , no ionized gas , no nothing... Only normal ambient air and liquid water... They get processed on demand each cycle...

In the video you clearly see Meyers telling only water enters the injector , he even points to the part where the water enters ...

So when i hear people talk about never ending Steam resonators + gas processor + the injector/mister + ambient air processor i really feel sorry for them it can be much simpler....

With this taper injector design , Meyers simplified his system into a small package that could fit in the palm of his hand. The compressing waveguide by itself acts as a gas processor.

This is what i`m concentrating on...
              Last edited by dankie; 11-26-2008, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Ok, so drop the steam resonator, how about ionizing the air, with plates(?), what is the gap and air flow per cycle. What is frequency rate(RPM?)?

Nozzle type for water? Where can I buy it? Plates and gap distance for exciting water? EEC(which type of LED/Laser/other type is best etc?)? Optocoupler?

Many practical questions, pls help if you can.

Comment

Im back

Hey Ash long time no-see. Things have been quite busy for me, but exams are finally over and its holiday meaning more time to experiment!

The reason I chose to reply to this thread was because it illustrates a classic example of what's currently going on, ie. were all in a dark room trying to find that 'missing piece', whereas there could be many 'missing pieces'. We will never really know.

I did some heavy research over the past 6 months and have found the key to success in these types of setups. Right now, with Stan Meyers device, were all trying to crack the 'code' but we really need to be focusing on the 'algorithm' that produces this 'code'. All Stan Meyer's wonderful device is, is another manifestation of his theory put into practice.

The only way to do this is to investigate multiple free energy devices and find common threads between them and it's in this a practical theory can be formed. Once a theory has been formed it would be much easier to create a workable manifestation.

Im very confident in my findings and I feel that true overunity is just beyond our grasp.

...but enough of that

This site http://bob-dratch.org/index-a.html offers some deep insight into the actual workings of the universe, albiet its some pretty heavy reading and even although im very open, it pushed some of my boundaries.

Im working on my own electrostatic scalar resonance cell and plans should be ready very soon . When I reach the point of actually building it, it will function as predicted with very little experimentation.

Best regards to all you experimenters out there, you're doing a great job!

Regards
                  Alex

Comment

Gauss- No you cant buy this you will have to get it machined... free energy is not something you can buy but something you can build .

Paradox- Yes i cant wait till the holidays so i can experiment , BTW i also think this has to do with scalar waves , since the coil itself is inside the injector there might be something scalar here... compressing scalar potential... But this is just possibility we are just trying what Meyers suggests if there is something scalar here so be it... We are trying both possibilities at once.

YouTube - Scalar EM Tesla Coil Longitudinal Waves

To everybody- I have made big efforts to get this wire , maybe you guys would like to recreate many different power coils (all-on-1 core) , they all used the same alloy 430FR , and i have some for sale...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ance-wire.html

Comment

If this device indeed creates a scalar resonance it would be very promising. Since a scalar field creates an extreme stress, if it could be focused towards the water it would shatter or extremely weaken the H20 bonds altogether.

Comment

Indeed... this is why i originally bought the ferritic wire ... after i read these...

YouTube - Scalar EM Tesla Coil Longitudinal Waves

here are a bunch of quotes....

Quote from : VortexCU

Under the bold letter POWER COUPLING you will find this quote

Another method I may suggest, use iron wire next to copper wire in perfectly balanced coils like a Stubblefield cell.
                        We know that each one will couple at a different level to the scalar field and between them we may produce an effect particularly if we set up a magnetic field between them. A coil with one side copper and one side iron, may give a more immediate result.

Quote from : ZPEnergy.com - Longitudinal waves

Longitudinal waves turn this scenario 90° such that electric fields encircle the conductor, magnetic fields traverse the length, and emanate 90° out from the sane conductor, and electrons and holes travel in circles around the circumference in place on the wire. Copper can be used, being paramagnetic it will conduct the magnetic field, however, a ferrous or niconel wire would conduct magnetic fields much more densely

Comment

Originally posted by Gauss View Post

Same power source as the water capacitor ... same frequency as the water capacitor...

Easy... let that clarify things for you ... makes the whole delivery system easy and quick with no time to recombine... its the whole point...

But the delivery system is nothing ...

these power coils have some very interesting features ... This is what its called really... a power coil . It will be quite a challenge to build one of these ... The good thing is that it will be small...
                          Last edited by dankie; 11-26-2008, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Alex Welcome back man, those were some long exams, thanks for the link man, we have 2 Meyers cell we are testing in 2 weeks, we have just been told about putting copper as a core lowering the resistance its been shared open source and i am writing it up ATM(more details later). Ravzz has shared a new neutral plate configuration we need to test. I can't get my head around the theories i am like you build it get it working then figure it out lol

------------------------
                            @Dankie.

Ill tell you again they were referenced as 100% water powered systems(not plasma exclusively), and we confuse nothing, you seem to have not corrected your mistake accusing us of confusing some thing. I am not aware of your s1r research, so i cannot take that seriously, as for referencing "mister chapter this and that",I have no idea what that means, i think your confused mate. And i should of just ignored your comments.

Just so you can understand me calling YOU confused.
                            Here is a direct quote form the document

"Most will not be aware of the plasma research which has been already been accomplished- However today remains neglected unknown and suppressed. Or the 100% water powered injection cars which have already been accomplished but remain suppressed. " -end

Then we reference Anderson then Meyers (100% water powered injection systems). Then we talk about Kupra's plugs and Ian who exclusively contacted us with his ball tip spark plug. I hope this clears it up for you.

Ash

Comment

Ok, I have a question here that is CENTRAL for the whole gas processor discussion.

Is this a good product to make ecologically?

What is the final stage of ionization level of H and O(H+ and O+ or O3+ or O8+??)?

If the ions are both positively chraged how do we get water back?!! The way I see it the only chance is to uinduce neutrinos to make electrons to fill up the vacancies, and then I can see a whole lot of energy released... And probably some fusion reaction too. The engine material might well change.

Many people say water is not the end product from the gas processor, so what is the product?

If this machine produces water how can we keep our water for future generations?! We come back to how O and H is generated at the beginning of the planet life cycle... Otherwise this invention might be very bad for us...

Comment

Working...
                              X